Quote Originally Posted by PrimeFC View Post
    -snipped to save space-

To see our whole website in motion, here is the link : prime-ffxiv.guildwork[dot]com.

Thank you for everything, again. Look forward to hearing from you!

P.S. I am TOOOOTES tipping for your beautiful work. I hope that gives a little incentive! ♥
    As excellent as that incentive is, payment of any kind is not permitted in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by woder View Post
    Hey! I would like an offline image for twitch and a signature (I thought maybe just crop the offline image for a signature, then just add name)

Size: 640x360 (for the offline image)
    Visible text: My toon's name "Wodah" along with something like "Offline right now, follow to see next stream!"
    Logo/Character: Character should be us.battle.net/wow/en/character/baelgun/Wodah/simple and the transmog is mostly in that armory link, but the full set is mmo-champion.com/threads/963067-Rogue-Transmogrify-Discussion-Here?p=13481167&viewfull=1#post13481167
    General colour scheme: The colour scheme should be in the glossy red and black (my character is a rogue so you can imagine that the colours need to be darker, what ever matches the transmog better)
    Specifics/Extras: Could be cool if the character is in a mid swing pose for mutilate (with the daggers from my armory, the linked transmog changed those but I prefer mine :P)

For the signature, just the same details from above with my name and more signature sized.
    (The same pose as the offline image with same colour scheme would be really cool)

Thanks in advance, the stuff on here is AMAZING, can't wait to see what you can do with this
    Also, sorry about the link thing, I made an account because of how cool this stuff looked but it wont let me link my stuff properly.
    Also I'll claim this one.
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2014-02-09 at 11:22 PM.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

My apologies! I missed reading over that : ( I edited my post >_<

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeFC View Post
    My apologies! I missed reading over that : ( I edited my post >_<
    No problem, and thank you. Good luck with your request

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    No problem, and thank you. Good luck with your request
    Thank you, Whovian ♥

Deleted
    PM request :

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    It's awesome !,but if you could make it a tad less yellow?

I'll still use it
    I'm glad you like it

Is it better like this : ?
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2014-02-10 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn View Post
    As I cannot post pictures/links, please remove the spaces to get a link to your signature:
    h t t p : / / imgur . com / OVGJhbN
    http : / / imgur . com / T0IdQXf
    The first link is a .png, the second is a .jpg. I don't know if the .png are too big for MMO-Champion or not.

Hope it was what you were looking for; if not, I wont be offended if you keep up your request.
    Wow, that looks badass! Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Wow, that looks badass! Thanks a lot!
    I'm glad you liked it! First request I've taken here.

Signature:
    Visible text: Breathe - Undead Warlock
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Breathe/simple
    Gear set: Challange Mode Transmorg gear better (still using)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Doesn't matter, your choise
    General colour scheme: Green fire FTW
    Any extras: Shadowmoon Valley will be good for background. But, seriously not necessary. Again... this is your choise.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: Desktop 1920x1080
    Visible text: Breathe - Undead Warlock
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Breathe/simple
    Gear set: Challange Mode Transmorg gear better (still using)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting Chaos Bolt maybe?
    General colour scheme: Yea, green fire pls
    Any extras: Again Shadowmoon valley background maybe.

10+ Year Old Account

A challange for you.

Hi, so dono if this is dueable but i would want a Picture with 5 different MMO characters

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 2560x1440 resolution
    Visible text Draknalor's Legacy
    Armorylink/screenshot: http://imgur.com/Bk7h4uq,5HNbrff,cnD...df5M,oCh3Iia#0 (all pictures are on same link says 1st-5th above the picture :O)
    Gear Set: just what they are wearning, nothing special
    Helm Visible No helm/cloak showing, unless it is on the screenshot
    Your pose: Dono really, something like http://media.blizzard.com/wow/warlor...-1920x1200.jpg ?
    or The troll sitting on a throne and all the others are infront/around it, the Dk shall be the focus tho see him as the leader and the others his elite soldiers
    just go nuts and make something awsome....
    Last edited by Draknalor186; 2014-02-21 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Added "bold" too all titles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skogul View Post
    I will claim this, will try to get it done today or tomorrow.

EDIT: Got my hands on an ESO beta key, so got a bit distracted! Will have this signature done later today.
    And here it is:

Let me know if you want something changed and I'll look into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    Okay guys. Massive project inc. (please bear with the wall of text, I'm trying to be as specific as possible to aid the brave artist who takes this challenge on) I'm also willing to piece the request out, so if you can only do one part of it but not the other, that's TOTALLY fine, and I'm completely okay with that. I know this takes time and patience and lots of sweat and tears and stuff (and we love you artists for it! <3) so I'm willing to be as patient as need be to get this. <3

Signature AND Twitch Offline Image
    Size: standard sizing (both MMO and NON-MMO, please!)
    Visible text: in (very) SMALL, kind of pixelated text : Everiix the Fearless
    Armory Link/Screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Everiix/simple
    What will your character be wearing?: Tier 15 HEROIC (white Nine Tailed Fox set from Throne of Thunder(boots and belt included- the boots are off of Ra-den, if that helps) w/ Cursed Vision of Sargeras, any LONG black or white cloak, and dual-wielding Rimefang's Claw , pretty please. <3 (i'd put the set together myself on wowhead, but whenever I try, it doesn't let me >,<)
    Helm Visible: Yes please, and if possible, could you put her hair down and kind of billowing out behind her? Her hair is fairly long, down to just above the centre of her back, and it's the softest blonde colour available (not white, just soft blonde), so if that helps in how it should look, then yay! Just kind of follow the image at the end of the text wall >,<)
    Pose: Riding Invincible, swords flung out as if she's charging in to kill on horseback (no need to put the extra people in, tho)
    General colour scheme: Frosty and snowy, kind of like the sample image BELOW (just not quite as white, please. toss some blues in there or somethin, I dunno.) Make it kind of soft-ish, though (like the sample image at the end of this text wall).
    Specifics: Okay, so. Bear with me here, this is kinda long. I was wandering around on deviantART (you know, as you do), and I came across this gem (made by avannteth). I'd love to get something similar done for my rogue, who has been my main since Vanilla (what can I say, I'm attached to her >.>). I LOVE this mount (hell, who DOESN'T) and would love to have it, BUT since I seem to get the worst raid groups in the world (IE raid leaders who like to NINJA it -.- ) i have yet to get mine. Kind of hoping to have it vicariously through this signature. (sad, I know. T^T) Click the image to bring it to full size! (the thumbnail doesn't do it justice, trust me)

If anyone could take on this MASSIVE challenge for me, I'd be SUPER grateful! I love the look of that wallpaper, and would love to have a version of my own. (also, avannteth, if you're an MMO member, I freakin' love your work!!!!!!!!!!)

- dyno
    One week bump!
    Two week bumpage! <3 Please feel free to use any fonts you want, or make this anyway you can see it being super badass!
    Much appreciated!
    Three week bump!

Please note: I'm not looking for someone to REPLICATE the wallpaper into a signature/twitch offline image, I'm only looking for something SIMILAR to it! Much appreciated! <3
    Last edited by dynomosity; 2014-02-14 at 07:44 AM. Reason: added hair colour to "Helm Visible" section

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

All the art here is beautiful.....
    It's so hard to look at this thread and not feel like you just got stabbed. All the artwork in this entire thread just hits you right in the heart. I wish I had art like this for a template or something, I put up a request probably a few months ago, but it's been so long and the threat got too large I've no idea if I had a response. Not to mention, I've no idea about resolutions besides what I play on, so I don't know what size portrait for anything I'd love to have. Just viewing the art here just feels so painful wishing I could make art like this myself.
    Last edited by Saralin; 2014-02-11 at 10:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Name Frayya
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Frayya/simple http://imgur.com/ep20ABJ
    Gear set: t10 with Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: shooting bow
    General colour scheme: light green to white? i honestly don't mind w/e colours look great
    Any extras: maybe some leaves or trees, agian i really don't mind what happens here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saralin View Post
    All the art here is beautiful.....
    It's so hard to look at this thread and not feel like you just got stabbed. All the artwork in this entire thread just hits you right in the heart. I wish I had art like this for a template or something, I put up a request probably a few months ago, but it's been so long and the threat got too large I've no idea if I had a response. Not to mention, I've no idea about resolutions besides what I play on, so I don't know what size portrait for anything I'd love to have. Just viewing the art here just feels so painful wishing I could make art like this myself.
    When checking your forum posts there is no actual request, just a question if you can specify who you want to do your request since you can't PM.
    Maybe a request was never placed or you accidentally removed it?
    You can find your old posts by clicking on your username and chose View forum posts, that lets you go to that post without searching through the pages. Maybe that way you can find what you are looking for

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

I'm new here , here's my first signature using WMV and i need some feedback , what do you guys think?

http: // i . imgur. com/ yjKxzJn.png

http: // i . imgur . com/ voIKXzO.png

Quote Originally Posted by Ephixia View Post
    I'm new here , here's my first signature using WMV and i need some feedback , what do you guys think?

Hey very nice work, I can already see you've got an eye for the poses of the characters
    (if those odd shapes in the background prove to be a problem, come see me and I'll fix it properly)

Also, PMR for a Twitch Chat Overlay with room for webcam to be placed

Quote Originally Posted by hovercat View Post
    Visible text: Name Frayya
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: -can't post links-
    Gear set: t10 with Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: shooting bow
    General colour scheme: light green to white? i honestly don't mind w/e colours look great
    Any extras: maybe some leaves or trees, agian i really don't mind what happens here
    I'll claim this one.

-EDIT-

Done. Hope you like it. If you want me to change something , feel free to tell me .

sig: http : // i . imgur . com / ugDJ4R0.png
    avatar: http : // i . imgur . com / zrBvssK.png
    Last edited by Ephixia; 2014-02-11 at 12:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephixia View Post
    I'll claim this one.

-EDIT-

Done. Hope you like it. If you want me to change something , feel free to tell me .

sig: http : // i . imgur . com / ugDJ4R0.png
    avatar: http : // i . imgur . com / zrBvssK.png
    its great thanks very much

I am looking for twitch tv offline image and some nice looking info boxes. Terror the tank text incorporated into the offline image some how preferable with red or blue bubble letters or in some kinda comic book styling . But free range as anyone is more creative than I am.
    My twitch tv page is twitch.tv/terrorazz you can find my guild website and you tube page there too.For inspiration. If need anymore info please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    When checking your forum posts there is no actual request, just a question if you can specify who you want to do your request since you can't PM.
    Maybe a request was never placed or you accidentally removed it?
    You can find your old posts by clicking on your username and chose View forum posts, that lets you go to that post without searching through the pages. Maybe that way you can find what you are looking for
    That's exactly what i'm looking for, ty~
    It seems my request did get removed along time ago, but probably because I accidentally reposted my request twice along time ago and I think a mod saw it before I could remove the second one and thus when I reposted week later think that got removed too Dx

Would love if someone could help me out~

Avatar, Signature, Twitch offline picture + Banner.
    Resolution 1920x1080
    Character: Saralin Deathwing, Horde, US (Pandaren Monk)
    Title: Saralin the Proven Healer
    Gear: The druid t11 set like i'm currently wearing
    Show Helm: Yes
    Pose: Surprise me.

Comments: The set I'm wearing is currently my favorite set in-game, by far, I just can't seem to get those gloves to drop from BoT, but EVENTUALLY IMMA GET EM!
    Can I get someone who can render me wearing the gloves and the belt as well? I'm working towards getting both of those. Would love if it could have a green theme to it, like if the entire set could be green with the jade lightning flowing around it.
    Last edited by Saralin; 2014-02-11 at 04:14 PM.