Deleted
    Hello there! I've always wanted one of the cool sigs / avatars on this site, and I thought I'd drop by to request one : p

Visible text: Irisviel, Death's Demise, or just Irisviel
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sviel/advanced , however if that face is not clear enough I beg you, tell me!
    Gear set: The Lich Lord's set, aka Challenge Mode set; maybe also wielding a Shadowmourne, but if that's not possible I don't mind
    Helm Visible: No
    Your pose: Something like the pose that female Blood Elves end up after doing a special attack, with the arm stretched and the eyes a bit "closed" (as if she were frowning)
    Color Scheme: Death Knighty blue. If you go into ICC and look at the flames in Sindragosa's Lair, that's the blue I want. General Acherus theme'ish, sort of
    Extras: I'd like the "air" around it to be... cold. As if "frozen", as if the light around was dim and blue, if that makes any sense. For the font, I like the original WoW font, but if you don't want to use it / doesn't fit, feel free to use whichever you prefer
    PD: If possible, make a signature and avatar using this same template, thank you!
    Thanks a lot in advance, looking forward to hearing from you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubidubi View Post
    Hello there! I've always wanted one of the cool sigs / avatars on this site, and I thought I'd drop by to request one : p

Visible text: Irisviel, Death's Demise, or just Irisviel
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sviel/advanced , however if that face is not clear enough I beg you, tell me!
    Gear set: The Lich Lord's set, aka Challenge Mode set; maybe also wielding a Shadowmourne, but if that's not possible I don't mind
    Helm Visible: No
    Your pose: Something like the pose that female Blood Elves end up after doing a special attack, with the arm stretched and the eyes a bit "closed" (as if she were frowning)
    Color Scheme: Death Knighty blue. If you go into ICC and look at the flames in Sindragosa's Lair, that's the blue I want. General Acherus theme'ish, sort of
    Extras: I'd like the "air" around it to be... cold. As if "frozen", as if the light around was dim and blue, if that makes any sense. For the font, I like the original WoW font, but if you don't want to use it / doesn't fit, feel free to use whichever you prefer
    PD: If possible, make a signature and avatar using this same template, thank you!
    Thanks a lot in advance, looking forward to hearing from you!
    I'll pick this one up should have it to you in a few days.

Done.

NON MMO:

MMO Size:

Hope you like them.
    Last edited by Sylessnecole; 2014-03-10 at 06:05 AM.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray82 View Post
    I'll give it a shot,
    been 5 days since he said that... dono if he gave it up or if he is working on it. i'm so confused

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceethemage View Post
    Signature request and avatar request please. I have a special request and hoping someone creative can come up with something cool in support of breast cancer awareness.

Visible text: Cee Lightbringer US

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ger/Cee/simple hasn't updated yet for some odd reason... pink pigtailed gnome with blue eyes

Gear set: doesn't necessarily matter

Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) no
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) She is a frost mage

General colour scheme: breast cancer awareness pink with a pink ribbon either frostbolts some how incorporated or arcane missiles maybe?

Any extras: I am open to ideas
    One week bump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    been 5 days since he said that... dono if he gave it up or if he is working on it. i'm so confused
    He could be busy you could try direct messaging him. Most of us take a few days or more sometimes to make things since its volunteer and life comes first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ceethemage View Post
    One week bump.
    I'll snag this one should have it back to you in the next few day. Have one ahead of you.

Hope you like them. I was being really picky with this one I love gnomes.

NON MMO:

MMO Size:
    Last edited by Sylessnecole; 2014-03-12 at 01:31 AM.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post

I'll snag this one should have it back to you in the next few day. Have one ahead of you.
    Thanks a million!

Deleted
    1 week bump

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    Was wondering if i can request a signature for my Guild Forums

Visible text: Shóxx
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: facial screen shot, shóxx - doomhammer eu
    Gear set: Shaman lvl 70 merciles PvP gear
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Anything that looks cool.
    General colour scheme: Firey, think Firelands!
    Any extras: I'd like also an Avatar if possible

Many Thanks
    1 week bump pls

Deleted
    Heya. I'm looking for a wallpaper for a phone.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1080 x 1920
    Visible text: The character names if you think it fits. If you think it doesn't, feel free to alter.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Cyonis and Jetrus
    Gear set: For Cyonis the set as showing on armory. Either using August Celestials tabard or none. Using t16 as in my current sig is okay too. For Jetrus the set as showing on armory with http://www.wowhead.com/item=46145. If needed, remove Jetrus's tabard.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: For the artist to decide.
    General colour scheme: I think two contrasting colour schemes would be nice. Red for Jetrus and purple/black for Cyonis?
    Any extras: So, I'd like to have a wallpaper with both Jetrus and Cyonis in it. Even though Jetrus is my bf's char, I'd like to see a "cool" wallpaper rather than a "cute" one. I'll give the artist to do this for me many e-hugs!

P.S. I'm also looking for a new signature, if you're feeling like it... *wink* I'm not such a good photoshop artist myself...
    Last edited by mmoc7be6787211; 2014-03-09 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    This should be really easy for someone willing to take it on.

Banner:
    Size: Max Height 150px, width 700ish.
    Visible text: Guild name and server. Will be given via PM.
    Logo: I have a logo and font scheme already. Just need some filter work done to snazzy it up.
    General colour scheme: Colors that match current website. Will be given via PM.
    Specifics: Already have the logo, just need fixing up with some filters, effects. Really easy request.

If interested, just PM me your interest, and I will provide the details and logo to work with. As I said, it is a very simple job, maybe an hours work? If that.
    1 week bump.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to request a signature for my Mage... since I had to swap main toons.

Visible text: Nydinia
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dinia/advanced
    Gear set: Current transmog
    Your pose: Casting a spell or maybe the evocation animation
    General colour scheme: Hoping for a split between fire and frost themes
    Any extras: Nothing special really... as mentioned above, hoping for a split between fire and frost. Please do not include the water elemental though. If possible, including an MMO-C size and a larger version would be amazing. An avatar would be awesome too, but completely optional.

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sehpron View Post
    After a friend of mine told me about this part of the forum that I had not yet discovered I want to try my luck with a request for a signature.

Visible text: Coma
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Screenshot: imgur. com/3Z2W8JO
    Armory link: eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Coma/simple

Gear set: Challenge mode set + Heroic shield (Ancient Mogu Tower Shield from Spoils of Pandaria) and weapon (Slayer of the Lifeless from 10man Naxx Gothik the Harvester)
    Your pose: Like in the imgur link (combat stance)
    General colour scheme: Blue.
    Any extras: If possible angle it a little from the side were the shield is but so that it still shows my tabard.

Can not wait to see how this will turn out
    One week bump
    I would truly be thankful to whoever helps me with this. It would mean a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    Working on it. Just having some RL issues at the moment and I'm a bit short on free time.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrael View Post
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a couple of images but I'm terrible at graphic design so maybe you guys could help me out.

First off I'm looking for a chat protector image. The size has to be 520x240 and I'm pretty partial to abstract textures and patterns. I play a hunter (Thrayl on Frostmourne US, sorry I can't post links yet) so maybe something with hunter green would be nice. I would like my toon name, guild and realm displayed on the image as well as my character (Preferably in pvp gear, I normally log out in PVP gear unless its raid day)

Secondly I would like a twitch banner image to display on my channel, again with the same graphical idea as the chat protector image.

Lastly, if you are bored enough, a small signature image would be amazing to top it off, maybe something like 600x100 would be perfect, but again, I'm not too fussed about the signature image, I would much prefer the twitch images over it.

Thank you to anybody who may decide to give this a try
    2 week bump. Would be so grateful if this could be picked up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
    I'd like to request a signature for my Mage... since I had to swap main toons.

Visible text: Nydinia
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dinia/advanced
    Gear set: Current transmog
    Your pose: Casting a spell or maybe the evocation animation
    General colour scheme: Hoping for a split between fire and frost themes
    Any extras: Nothing special really... as mentioned above, hoping for a split between fire and frost. Please do not include the water elemental though. If possible, including an MMO-C size and a larger version would be amazing. An avatar would be awesome too, but completely optional.

Thanks in advance!
    I made your current signature and I'd like to do the requested one for your mage aswell. You should have it by tuesday at latest.

- - - Updated - - -

@ Nydinia Hope you like this:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirame View Post
    Three weeks bump :/
    Hey Kirame, I didn't get around to do your request during the weekend, but I should have time to get started on it either today or tomorrow! Thank you for your patience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray82 View Post
    Working on it. Just having some RL issues at the moment and I'm a bit short on free time.
    Oke i'll be patient now that i know And thank you for doing it

Twitch:

What you want for your page: Offiline image, Background , chat box overlay , armorry and macros info box. (w/e size you think is the best)
    Visible text: Qyoyz
    Logo/Character: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nemesis/willywonkajr/advanced . Gear s4 rogue (same as armory) + weapons red enchant.
    General colour scheme: Blue/Gray (undead theme, w/e you think looks the coolest).
    Specifics/Extras: Undercity in background (if possible put my warrior alt on background as a second toon. Armorry: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nemesis/comeatmebroo/advanced )

Thank you very much !
    Last edited by rodrigofrr; 2014-03-10 at 05:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendia View Post
    I made your current signature and I'd like to do the requested one for your mage aswell. You should have it by tuesday at latest.

- - - Updated - - -

Your work always amazes me. Thank you so much!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a tip to people that are asking for Twitch stuff
    Give the artists the size/resolution you need for the chatbox overlay or any other bits that are not a standardised size (extra overlays, info boxes etc).
    While I can't guarantee your request will be picked up earlier because of this at least it means if an artist is interested in doing your request they don't first have to get a hold of you to ask these things.

On another topic
    That signature blows my mind Serendia!

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendia View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, really nice work!