10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    Good day ^.^
    I would wish to ask for a signature. Earlier I had asked for a YouTube banner but it's a big request, so instead I decided to change it and keep it with a signature. If possible please include an avatar as well ^.^

Visible text: My name with the made up title: "the Tranquil Guardian"
    Gear set: The transmog set that I'm using. I would love to see some detail on the glows, like a darker background and the glow effects a bit stronger, including the eyes.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Something defensive
    General Colour Scheme: Purple would be preferred, something dark yet calm. But if you got a better idea, then surprise me ^.^
    Any extras: Change my race to a Night Elf if possible, for I am race changing to one sooner or later. Apart from that I'll let your mind run free ^.^

Sorry, I can't link yet :c But this is for Shinela from Argent Dawn-EU. (It's a level 70 character)

Thanks in advance though,
    yours truly
    Shinela
    Bump one week. Would love if someone would help me up on this ^.^

Deleted
    I recently got a very nice signature, but I'm still looking for a dual-char wallpaper for my phone!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1080 x 1920
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Sarreak & Kerye
    Gear set: As on armory. You can try to match the DK's set.
    Helm visible: Yes, unless it doesn't look good.
    Your pose: Anything that looks like the 2 characters are backing each other up would be great. Or if you have a great idea, go with that instead
    General colour scheme: I'm not too fond of dark colors, but I love red, golden yellow and blue. You can create two themes for the different chars, but you can also just create one background with the two chars in them.
    Any extras: Nothing luvvy duvvy please The characters may be slightly bigger, because the wallpaper is for a phone, not a desktop. I will give the one that picks up my request many e-hugs!
    Last edited by mmoc7be6787211; 2014-05-23 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    3 Week Bump
    1 month bump

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: I would like my name to be the main focal point of the wallpaper - Superpudd
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rpudd/advanced
    Gear set: I would like the gear I am currently transmogged into
    Helm visible: yes please
    Your pose: I would like him to just be standing there with weapon and shield drawn
    General colour scheme: Mainly a fire type color scheme
    Any extras: I would like the Kor'kron Juggernaut to be in the background if possible

I appreciate any help with this and any artist that takes this on has full artistic license with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Havokz View Post
    1 Week bump!
    Guildie made one for me

Signature Made By: Jassinta
    Wallpapers Made By: Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Good day ^.^
    I would wish to ask for a signature. Earlier I had asked for a YouTube banner but it's a big request, so instead I decided to change it and keep it with a signature. If possible please include an avatar as well ^.^

Visible text: My name with the made up title: "the Tranquil Guardian"
    Gear set: The transmog set that I'm using. I would love to see some detail on the glows, like a darker background and the glow effects a bit stronger, including the eyes.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Something defensive
    General Colour Scheme: Purple would be preferred, something calm. But eventually it's up to the creator ^.^
    Any extras: Change my race to a Night Elf if possible, for I am race changing to one sooner or later. Apart from that I'll let your mind run free ^.^

Sorry, I can't link yet :c But this is for Shinela from Argent Dawn-EU.

Thanks in advance though,
    yours truly
    Shinela
    Done. I hope it is sparkly enough for you.

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by Havokz View Post
    Guildie made one for me

That is sexy as hell....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Done. I hope it is sparkly enough for you.

Ooh I love this, I really do!
    (Too bad I need 10 posts for a signature but I'm really close to that anyway ^.^)
    Thank you ^.^
    Last edited by Shinela; 2014-05-23 at 09:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh I love this, I really do!

Thank you ^.^
    You are welcome.

PM requests: closed

Got a bit bored.
    Played around with the Wowhead model viewer and made this female Orc Warrior in Mythic raid gear.

If anyone wants it + wants text added/it to be resized for MMO-Champion use, shoot me a PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok, i hope this question doesnt get others riled up, but i was curious if anybody does signatures of something other than WoW characters? this might not even be the right place to ask this. but if so who do i contact, thats up for trying something different?
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

4 week bump!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboostix View Post
    Twitch:
    What you want for your page: I would much appreciate an offline image with my monk on it, i would def. like a background image (that i have a few different ideas for), the info boxes i would love to have them but i want the designer to choose the color scheme and text font so they can get creative with it and it could be unique, and the chat box overlay i would to be my monk again with the guild name and preferably my bloody dancing steel wep enchants involved. (i have elvui)
    visible text: I would like it to show Bamboostix <Fear Itself> and the images and color/text font is completely up to the designer as long as they can make it go together
    Logo/Character: id like my char. http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Bamboostix/advanced
    General colour scheme: my fav colors are Black/blue/red, but if the designer thinks their work looks better in other colors i support their professional opinion
    Specifics/Extras: i just would like the enchant bloody dancing steel on my monks weps in the pictures where they show weps.

Anyone comfortable tackling a request with the new male orc model?

Hi everyone,

I'm here to ask if any of the wonderful artist on this tread would be willing to make me a new forum signature. I've changed my character name and moved servers since my first post on this thread about 9 months ago.

Visible text: Gasoline (Just my char name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Can't post links yet (Sorry!) The signature is for Gasoline on Draenor Horde EU (Female belf demo lock)
    Gear set: Warlock CM set
    Helm visible: Nope (Please see note below)
    Your pose: Totally up to the artist (Anything that doesn't resemble my current armory pose would be great - her ears are folded back and she looks really awkward).
    Colour scheme: Neon green or anything that suits the CM set and green warlock fire.

Note: I'm not sure if this is at all doable or realistic, but would it be possible to make her eyes smoulder a bit? Like her eyes are burning with some green fel flames? Nothing over the top, but just an idea...

Thank you so much in advance!

Gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm here to ask if any of the wonderful artist on this tread would be willing to make me a new forum signature. I've changed my character name and moved servers since my first post on this thread about 9 months ago.

Visible text: Gasoline (Just my char name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Can't post links yet (Sorry!) The signature is for Gasoline on Draenor Horde EU (Female belf demo lock)
    Gear set: Warlock CM set
    Helm visible: Nope (Please see note below)
    Your pose: Totally up to the artist (Anything that doesn't resemble my current armory pose would be great - her ears are folded back and she looks really awkward).
    Colour scheme: Neon green or anything that suits the CM set and green warlock fire.

Note: I'm not sure if this is at all doable or realistic, but would it be possible to make her eyes smoulder a bit? Like her eyes are burning with some green fel flames? Nothing over the top, but just an idea...

Thank you so much in advance!

Gasoline
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like them
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    edited, remade request further along the thread
    Last edited by mmoc2db119fb9c; 2014-05-28 at 01:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    ok, i hope this question doesnt get others riled up, but i was curious if anybody does signatures of something other than WoW characters? this might not even be the right place to ask this. but if so who do i contact, thats up for trying something different?
    If you provide a render I don't see why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    I've seen Diablo 3 signatures done and people order banners for twitch and stuff that are not always WoW related. I don't see why you couldn't post your request as long as you provide ample references and information.

10+ Year Old Account
    I figured, I'd give this a shot! Thanks in advance to whoever takes this on.

SIGNATURE!
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?): Grand Crusader Shockum. Area-52. Guild: Shots Fired. In the process of transferring to Area-52, so if it's too cluttered with the title & name, can leave guild/server off

Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Shockum/simple IG better pic: http://i.imgur.com/DipLEjm.jpg

Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?): T2 Judgement!

Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes!

Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?): The general standing pose is fine - you can see it in the pic. Would want the shield to stick out like it does, behind him. Other pose I could go for is the casting animation, where the spell is cast, with one hand extended. If you know the male Belf casting animation, you'll know what I'm talking about, I hope.

General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?) - I REALLY like the idea of the "holy light" bathing the Paladin. Or maybe a greenish/fel energy that goes with Blood Elves. Really, would just want something to allow the armor to stand out. But, will leave that up to whoever takes this on

Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) Because it was the first rare mount I ever got, and the only ground mount I use on my pally, I'd love to have the Swift ZG Tiger - http://syrco.files.wordpress.com/201...lian-tiger.jpg - it in. Not that picture necessarily, because I know there are better ones out there. Just using it as a reference. But, would love it sticking out from behind, sort of baring its' teeth being almost protective.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by ShockASU; 2014-05-25 at 05:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    While waiting for someone to start working with my request, I decided to make myself placeholder ones.

Not as good as yours, but they'll do until I'll receive one from you.
    Last edited by Anzaman; 2014-05-25 at 10:07 AM.