EDIT: This was claimed. Thank you!

Looking for twitch work.

What you want for your page: I'm kindly requesting an offline image, afk image, profile banner, border overlay for my stream and chat box overlays for WoW and D3 with a space for webcam video.

Visible text: Character name: Neromius. Somewhere on the chat or border overlay please include text indicating my facebook: bradcecil1, twitter: @bradthetank, and youtube channel: Neromius

Logo/Character: If you have an idea you'd like to give for a logo feel free to do whatever you'd like.
    General colour scheme: Neutral colors OR something a bit darker in nature to go along with my Forsaken character.
    Specifics/Extras: Nothing I can think of.

I feel like I'm asking a lot so if you want to trim my request down or have revisions to suggest, please do. If you include a signature, I will gladly display it so people see your work here too.
    Last edited by Neromius; 2014-08-29 at 04:42 PM. Reason: claimed

Deleted
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Rompompom
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mpompom/simple
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...91:40519:39275
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I would like a Soothing Mist post along with my Jade-serpent Statue.
    General colour scheme: I love Dun Morogh, (The Dwarf start area) so my general Colour scheme - something frosty!
    Any extras: As I mentioned above, I like the cold winter, which I would like to reflect the wallpaper. I also would appreciate if you could use the WoD model for Dwarves.

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by mmoca9d23f3088; 2014-07-31 at 12:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to make one for a friend. Thoughts/comments/criticisms?

Last edited by Skyefire; 2014-07-31 at 12:18 PM.
    Skye <Entropy> | US - Frostmourne 8/13M HFC | Twitch | Armoury

Gorgeous signature by ELYPOP <3

Visenna,

I freaking LOVE you. The one for Talrex looks amazing. I have a hard enough time drawing stick figures for my kids, let alone the great work you and the rest of these artists do! I'm just waiting til I get enough posts in so I can move out of Keyboard Turner rank and use my own signature you made me <3

Thank you so much,
    Isako

Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    Complete. As it turns out, this model with this gear was actually tougher to work with than I expected. In WMV there was just lots of clipping going on with the armor and bad angles; in the end, I had to copy/paste/paint a bunch in, and as such the character image isn't as smooth as I would have liked.

Still, I hope this sig resembles something like what you had in mind... And if you're not happy with it, please feel free to repost your request.

Hi cynsacat, thanks for picking this up and completing it. I really like the final product even though you say it gave you some trouble. Thanks again friend

Thanks to cynsacat for the signature

Deleted
    I have an unsual request, maybe someone would be willing to help me out:

If any you played the recent naxx adventure in Hearthstone, you probably know the dialogue window that pops each time you select a boss. Anyway, here it is:

I would love for someone to replace kel thuzad art with the Lich King art: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...21-d3ezvia.jpg (capture the face part)

and also remove the text on the right side border, next to the portrait so that it is blank and can be replaced with another text.

Plus, if possible, make the background transparent (I just made a screenshot in HS and cropped it in paint).

Thanks in advance for help!

7+ Year Old Account
    Ohay there. My guildie referred me here when I was asking about his signature because of how amazing it looked, and I was hoping I could have one as well please ^^

Signature ^^
    Visible text: Starcaller Leafsong
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Uh, I can only really get one from the armory, my graphics are terrible haha. (It won't let me post a link so her name is Leafsong - Nordrassil EU!)
    Gear set: Could I keep her transmog that she has pleases. My favourite one there has ever been!
    Helm visible: Helm visible ^^
    Your pose: I'm not entirely sure on the pose! Possibly casting a spell, but whatever is either easier or more fun for you ^^
    General colour scheme: I love the colour purple, so possibly a mix or purples would be awesome
    Any extras: Oh! Uhm. Would there be a possibility of having the Swift Spectral Tiger behind her? ^^ (Best gift ever!)

Thank you also for taking the time to look at this ^^
    Last edited by Leafsong; 2014-08-05 at 04:39 PM.

Heyyy, lookin' to get a sig made for my weekend raiding resto shaman!

Signature:
    Visible text: name - Nordicpowah and guild tag - <Hallowed>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...icpowah/simple
    Gear set: xmog off armory is fine
    Helm visible: no thank you
    Your pose: Preferably in a "yell" pose or similar pose
    General colour scheme: Element-type colors(red, blue, green, brown?) Earthy colors would be great.
    Any extras: Not sure how to explain this correctly, but I'd love 1-2 totems in there(water for sure) with like a wind effect as if my character is using mind force to throw the totem down. Would go well with the "yell" pose.

If the artist that picks this up has any further questions, please do not hesitate to toss me a PM! Thanks!! <3!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yalor View Post
    Hey everybody, i would love a Signature.

Signature:
    Visible text: All hail the Yalorism
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: .........eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/malganis/Yalor/advanced
    Gear set: Armory Transmog
    Helm visible: no Helm
    Your pose: sitting
    Background: Something epic like Ulduar main hall. Swords leaning next to me at a fence or stone.

Wallpaper 1920*1080 would be cool, but isn't necessary.

Thank you all for your time!
    Yalor

Slightly different from what you wanted but I hope you'll like it anyway.

PM requests: closed

Deleted
    Visenna....your amazing

Quote Originally Posted by elamalaka View Post
    Hi cynsacat, thanks for picking this up and completing it. I really like the final product even though you say it gave you some trouble. Thanks again friend
    Oh, good! I'm glad you like, and you're very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthlock View Post
    1 week bump
    PMed to me. Will claim it (unless someone else has, and I missed it).

Quote Originally Posted by Yalor View Post
    Hey everybody, i would love a Signature.

Signature:
    Visible text: All hail the Yalorism
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: .........eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/malganis/Yalor/advanced
    Gear set: Armory Transmog
    Helm visible: no Helm
    Your pose: sitting
    Background: Something epic like Ulduar main hall. Swords leaning next to me at a fence or stone.

Wallpaper 1920*1080 would be cool, but isn't necessary.

Thank you all for your time!
    Yalor

Claiming the wallpaper part if noone else has

I've been really busy with some IRL stuff lately so i haven't really had time to make anything. That's changing now and i'll finish my queue hopefully this evening. Stay tuned!

- - - Updated - - -

Chat cover for Nitefyr

gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DevizzLIVE View Post
    I have an unsual request, maybe someone would be willing to help me out

There you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DevizzLIVE View Post
    I have an unsual request, maybe someone would be willing to help me out:

If any you played the recent naxx adventure in Hearthstone, you probably know the dialogue window that pops each time you select a boss. Anyway, here it is:

I would love for someone to replace kel thuzad art with the Lich King art: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...21-d3ezvia.jpg (capture the face part)

and also remove the text on the right side border, next to the portrait so that it is blank and can be replaced with another text.

Plus, if possible, make the background transparent (I just made a screenshot in HS and cropped it in paint).

Thanks in advance for help!
    You shouldn't post and PM these to people then you end up with multiple people working on something.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post

There you go.
    Thanks!

@Sylessnecole Sorry, I didn't PM Ineko.

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible Text: Cowshammy
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wshammy/simple
    Gear Set: Current transmog which is a golden recolor of T6 Skyshatter, if not regular Skyshatter is fine.
    Helm: Yes
    Pose: The ready to attack pose
    Color Scheme: Red/Blue/Black

10+ Year Old Account
    Right.. I have returned from a long disappearance due to vacation and work to catch up with. None the less, I now have free time on me hands again, so it's time to put some more effort in following this thread again! ^.^ (And possibly start making signatures as well for people, though I can't offer professional help like the others around here :c )
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthlock View Post
    Hi id like to have a signature and avatar please

Visible text: Tarth
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Tarth/simple
    Gear set: Transmog that I am wearing in the armory. The lock challenge mode set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: can you do the roar animation with the black challenge mode wings showing?
    General colour scheme: very fel and demonic green background kind of like being in shadowmoon valley
    Complete. I struggled to find a good crop for the avatar on this one, so there are two versions.

As always, my usual disclaimer applies... If it's not to your liking, please feel free to repost your request.

10+ Year Old Account
    as i said in the pm cynsacat I LOVE IT!!!