Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Request completed for Shadowslim:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Non MMOC size signature:

Chat Cover:

Wallpaper:
    Hey Shy just like I told you in the pm ... it's absolutely amazing and I appreciate your work so much, even my crest request was done so good, thank you again
    best sig and wallpaper ever (and don't forget the crest)

pls keep up this awesome work

Quote Originally Posted by Texan81 View Post
    I am looking for a Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 by 1080
    Visible text: Character name is Terrorazz Server is us Kael'thas Guild name is Integrity
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rrorazz/simple
    Gear set: Current raid tier is fine
    Helm visible: Think it would be better without helm but if artist thinks it would be better with helm that is okay
    Your pose:I am a tank so a cool tank pose would be fine but up to the artist to pick something cool
    General colour scheme: up to artist
    Any extras: up to artist
    Thank you in advance if need any more info or have any questions please let me know
    one week bump

Quote Originally Posted by Cannaestia View Post
    Maybe Mythriz, thats because your work IS amazing .. I have shown mine off to everyone i possibly can! =D
    Thank you so much, i really appreciate it!

---

Maybe you've guys heard already but there is a massive forest fire in Sweden, the biggest one in modern history.
    It's basically right next to where I live so we're preparing incase we need to evacuate .. so my work will be delayed until everything is safe.
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

Request for Dorac - Complete.

Tried to add in the shaman icon, or the crest, or troll totems... None of them looked right. As always, if this isn't to your liking, please feel free to repost your request! ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Waffie View Post
    That looks absolutely incredible Shyama, their are so many great artist on this forum post!!! i wish i could have something like that for my Dk it would be a great way to spice up my twitch stream!!!!

I love coming on here not just only to see if my thread was picked but to see the great work yall do it amazes me!!!
    Thank you and fingers crossed someone will pick up your request soon

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    Hey Shy just like I told you in the pm ... it's absolutely amazing and I appreciate your work so much, even my crest request was done so good, thank you again
    best sig and wallpaper ever (and don't forget the crest)

pls keep up this awesome work
    You're very welcome Shadowslim Glad that it all meets with your approval

Quote Originally Posted by MYTHRIZ View Post
    Maybe you've guys heard already but there is a massive forest fire in Sweden, the biggest one in modern history.
    It's basically right next to where I live so we're preparing incase we need to evacuate .. so my work will be delayed until everything is safe.
    Stay safe Myth <3
    Requests CLOSED

Looking for somebody to make me some cool twitch panels, Id just make it red and cool looking. I am not very picky. http://www.twitch.tv/queenfade this is a good friend of mine I was maybe hopping to have something like the frequent games played with some of the icons of the games I play, then maybe a donate, armory, guild, about me, pc specs. Just some basic font something like http://www.dafont.com/skirmisher.font for the texts. The game Icons I would like are, Battlefield 4, world of warcraft, diablo 3, hearthstone, and a steam icon like my friend has. You can PM me if u have any more questions. Thanks guyys

I wound up just making my own since everyone seems rather busy and the guides in the OP are super helpful. Obviously it's not as good as some of the other, more experienced artists on here, but I'm happy to have made it myself. I still have ideas about how I'd like to change and update it, but I thought I'd throw it out here to get some pointers from the regulars if you have any.

I'm using GIMP and following Shyama's guides in the OP mostly. This is really fun to do yourself!

Banner:
    Size: 1410x364
    Visible text: i.imgur[dot]com/swdf7P6[dot]png the word "Frenzy" exactly this font etc. etc. - EU Doomhammer in any font
    Logo: no logos
    General colour scheme: grey, black, red etc.
    Specifics: Okay, i'm bad at explaining but here goes...
    I'm looking for claw marks, with the foreground being transparent (can see the website/picture (this banner will probably go on killshots too)), and the claw marks ripping the page/photo apart to show the text over a brushed metal background.

Anyone wanting to give it a go would be really really appreciated
    If you nee me to explain better, then let me know and i'll do my best (would explain in images, but i can't post them yet...)

Sorry the links are broken up, i only created an actual account a few days ago...

I look at these daily, and every day I'm more amazed at the skill and talent that you all have. Beautiful as always.

Request completed for Elysium:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:
    Requests CLOSED

Wallpapers for Skyefire

queue:

Thank you once again Shyama, I couldn't be happier with it! I appreciate the work you put in, it's really impressive! :>
    Last edited by -Elysium-; 2014-08-05 at 09:34 PM.

Banner made by the talented Isilrien!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpapers for Skyefire

Thank you thank you thank you!! We absolutely adore them, they're so gorgeous!! <3 They turned out so well; sooooo much better than I could've ever imagined! AND it's in Talador (I think!) :3
    Skye <Entropy> | US - Frostmourne 8/13M HFC | Twitch | Armoury

Gorgeous signature by ELYPOP <3

Quote Originally Posted by Skyefire View Post
    Thank you thank you thank you!! We absolutely adore them, they're so gorgeous!! <3 They turned out so well; sooooo much better than I could've ever imagined! AND it's in Talador (I think!) :3
    I'm so glad you both liked them!
    And yes, they are BOTH in Talador. Credit goes to meddek for the awesome screenshots!

queue:

Quote Originally Posted by DevizzLIVE View Post
    Bump. Anyone?
    Just a little note on the thread rules, as listed in the first post.. There is a cooldown on most requests - basically everything except avatars. As this is your second time bumping the request in four days (and there was already a mishap with your last request), you're probably less likely to get it picked up.

Speaking of your last request, artists might be wary to pick it up, as you may have posted it in the thread and PMed it to someone. It just makes things very tricky, and no one likes to waste their time.

On a side but related (and arguably more important) note, a lot of artists in the thread seem to be bogged down with things right now, as they've mentioned in the past couple of pages. So breaking the rules and being anxious will get you nowhere.

To all others who are veterans of this thread (and I am a lurking amateur), I apologize if I've spoken out of turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    ...To all others who are veterans of this thread (and I am a lurking amateur), I apologize if I've spoken out of turn.
    You sounded polite and reasonable to me (this opinion from a veteran [who no longer works on pieces, but did for quite some time]).

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay safe Mythz!
    I have family and friends in the area as well, keep hoping for more rain everyday. Hope you don't have to leave your home <3

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by -Elysium- View Post
    Thank you once again Shyama, I couldn't be happier with it! I appreciate the work you put in, it's really impressive! :>
    She's a very pretty night elf, lovely to work with! It was my pleasure to make the signature

Also, request completed for Witterquik:

MMOC size signature:

Non MMOC size signature:
    Last edited by Shyama; 2014-08-06 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Added completed request.
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    She's a very pretty night elf, lovely to work with! It was my pleasure to make the signature

Also, request completed for Witterquik:

MMOC size signature:

Non MMOC size signature:
    Holy crap. It's glorious! That is one sick sig. And I love that you fit the gun in there.

Thank you so much, Shyama. Really great work. And thanks for doing the different avatars as well

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Stay safe Mythz!
    I have family and friends in the area as well, keep hoping for more rain everyday. Hope you don't have to leave your home <3
    Thanks! So far we're good to stay, but my mom is leaving and wants us to go aswell.
    We had like 1-2 minutes of awesome rain .. then it suddenly stopped. But they got Italian and French planes now to help douse the fire. :-)
    I hope your family and friends are alright aswell! Tell them to stay safe.

queue: