Hi. I am seeking just a very simple twitch image to block my chat.

Really the sky is the limit for you creative types. It would be nice to have my name, server and guild visible - not sure how much that limits you.

Holycakes
    The Family Business
    US-Sargeras

It appears my armory is broken, sadly. I just transferred.

I'm a Male Dwarf, wearing the full pally T2 Judgement set - https:/ /arewenewatthis.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/tier-2-paladin .j pg

The Size of my chat window is: 660x215

Thank for any help! much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Larius View Post
    Don't worry about it, I am happy it's being done whenever it is finished
    Oops, scroll up! It was already finished when you posted this. <3

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1080x1920
    Visible text: Duskyqt - Kil'Jaeden "See your world through my eyes: A universe so vast as to be immeasurable - incomprehensible even to your greatest minds." - Algalon The Observer

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Here is my armory link,
    us battle net/wow/en/character/Kil'jaeden/Duskyqt/simple

Gear set: www wowhead com/transmog-set=1944/communal-regalia + www wowhead com/item=119690/communal-stave

Helm visible: yes

Your pose: Standing pose, facing to the foreground.

General colour scheme: Something cosmic, thinking light hues of blue maybe.

Any extras: Stars for sure, maybe comets or something, shooting stars.

(Had to remove "link related things" due to being a new member).

Quote Originally Posted by Duskyqt View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1080x1920
    Visible text: Duskyqt - Kil'Jaeden "See your world through my eyes: A universe so vast as to be immeasurable - incomprehensible even to your greatest minds." - Algalon The Observer

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Here is my armory link,
    us battle net/wow/en/character/Kil'jaeden/Duskyqt/simple

Gear set: www wowhead com/transmog-set=1944/communal-regalia + www wowhead com/item=119690/communal-stave

Your pose: Standing pose, facing to the foreground.

General colour scheme: Something cosmic, thinking light hues of blue maybe.

Any extras: Stars for sure, maybe comets or something, shooting stars.

(Had to remove "link related things" due to being a new member).
    I wouldn't mind having a go at this, except I'm currently packing my belongings into a car and moving a good 10 or so hours away tomorrow haha.
    If it isn't claimed by the time I get settled into the new place and have my computer back up and running, I'll be back to claim it

On a related note, anyone with work currently sitting with me (i'm pretty certain I let everyone know but just incase), as mentioned above, I'm currently in the process of moving, so the computer is getting packed up in an hour or so and won't be set up for about another week-ish

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy moving and settling in a new home, Jass!

PM requests: closed

Hi again there artists.. I'm looking for a new forum signature for my death knight.

Visible text: My characters name, Seethé
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h%c3%a9/simple
    Gear set: Challenge mode gear
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Close-up of the face and shoulders.
    General colour scheme: Frosty (blue/white)
    Any extras: Pref. with my shoulders glowing white (like the ingame graphics) and with "snow" visible.

Any takers? thanks in advance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrick View Post
    aaand it's done!

Edit: The image above is less than 50 kb so you can use it here. The DA one is ~100kb.
    That's really cute! I love the way the character and the pet blends into the scenery but also clearly stands out at the same time. Like you know where to look, but he looks like he belongs, too. Very nice.

Sig by Isilrien

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoseph View Post
    I hope this is okay Mafuna, please enjoy. If it's not to your liking please feel free to re-request, there will be no hard feelings, I'm still very new at this. Again, any advice is more than welcome!

Thank you very much . It is awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    And complete. Hopefully it's what you had in mind. ^.^

Again, I apologize for the delay. And if it's not to your liking, feel free to repost your request-- No hard feelings.
    Absolutely awesome! I am out at work but when I am home this is getting spammed on all my forums!

Delighted thanks for your time

Quote Originally Posted by Larius View Post
    Absolutely awesome! I am out at work but when I am home this is getting spammed on all my forums!

Delighted thanks for your time
    You're very welcome! Enjoy.

I'm looking for a wallpaper for my Samsung Galaxy Alpha if anyone would be willing to help out?

Resolution: 720 x 1280
    Visible text: No text required, but I am open to creative ideas
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net\wow/en/character/zuljin\Sinthadria/simple - (Level 90 Priest is correct, there are two '\' in the URL to allow me to post)
    Gear set: What I have currently transmogged on the armory is fine; however, the belt does not match and can be excluded entirely.
    Helm visible: When I was playing I tossed it back and forth between visible and not, so I will leave this up to whoever picks up my request. Don't feel the need to make two images (one with, and one without), just whatever you personally think looks the best!
    Your pose: My priest's persona is very flirtatious and girly, so any incorporation with those two things in the pose/overall theme would be awesome!
    General colour scheme: Anything and everything girly, the better.
    Any extras: Basically if you take a Powerpuff Girl, and have her roll around your computer screen I'll be happy. Sparkles, butterflies, rainbows, really, go wild.
    If an artist would like to PM me any further questions, if possible, send me a way to contact you outside of MMO as I cannot PM you back!

Thanks a bunch <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    You're very welcome! Enjoy.
    And used everywhere The blue is what resto shammy is about ya know!

Hey guys,

I'm looking for something hopefully pretty simple.
    With BRF now out, I could use a set of thumbnail images for YT for videos.
    The only info. I think would be necessary would be my name 'Decisive' ( in priest white) and the bosses name (I'd like a set of all 10 bosses).
    If you want to add anything else in (ex. image of the boss model) feel free.

Thank you very much in advance!

edit: if it helps to include my character information, Decisivejr - Sargeras. Doesn't show up on the armory though. Just a little dwarf priest

edit2: an extra one with just a general 'blackrock foundry' sort of deal would also be appreciated
    Last edited by Decisive; 2015-02-05 at 11:50 PM.

Looking for both a signature and wallpaper for my computer. I know it is a lot, but I need to show some love to my Warlock I have been leveling since LK and finally leveled to max level this expansion (and since she is my main now).

Signature:
    Visible text: Dramina
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dramina/simple
    Gear set: Full Conqueror's Deathbringer Set (Tier 8.5)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting Chaos Bolt
    General color scheme: Black with a glowing demonic green color around both Dramina and the text
    Any extras: Green lightning arching across the black background in some areas

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1360x768
    Visible text: Dramina in big bold letters in the top right of the screen, with the following quote near the bottom "By fire, be gone with thine enemies"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dramina/simple
    Gear set: Full Conqueror's Deathbringer Set (Tier 8.5)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: /Roar Pose
    General colour scheme: Same as signature but maybe if possible Shadowmoon Valley (TBC era) behind her, with her and her demons in front of the green volcanoes.
    Any extras: All of her demons next to her, Supremacy versions

Deleted
    Morning all,

I am looking for a signature that will also double up as a chat blocker when I am streaming.

I play a Paladin and a Druid (Moonkin). I was thinking of having the top half of their bodies on the left and right with Mattykinsx in the middle on a background that combined their respective class colours somehow, but i'll let you choose how that turns out!

Visible text: Mattykinsx
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Paladin: Mattykinsxx Frostmane EU Druid: Salty Frostmane EU
    Gear set: Paladin off armory, Druid in Moonkin form.
    Your pose: Not fussy with this, your choice!
    General colour scheme: Blend of class colours.
    Any extras: Solid black border

Many thanks in advance!

Mattykins

Quote Originally Posted by Wujong View Post
    Signature/Avatar request

Visible text: name, guild name, server
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...addix/advanced
    Gear set: what he is currently wearing in the armory link
    Your pose: artist choice go nuts!
    General colour scheme:whatever matches the gear color the best probably a purple white and light blue mix.
    Any extras: if you can replicate it with a female blood elf model with no helm showing <3 if not its no big deal
    thanks in advance <3333
    one week bump /10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babel View Post
    Hi again there artists.. I'm looking for a new forum signature for my death knight.

Visible text: My characters name, Seethé
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h%c3%a9/simple
    Gear set: Challenge mode gear
    Your pose: Close-up of the face and shoulders.
    General colour scheme: Frosty (blue/white)
    Any extras: Pref. with my shoulders glowing white (like the ingame graphics) and with "snow" visible.

Any takers? thanks in advance.
    hope you like it.
    code: http://i.imgur.com/E2xyMHY.jpg

ftw
    Last edited by mmoc502caf5f76; 2015-02-07 at 11:45 AM.

Deleted
    Signature & Chat Overlay (I can't remember the size of my chat overlay but it's something like 300x:180 but I'm more interested in the Sig anyway)
    Visible text: "Ash" and "Quelm"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Ash/advanced for the face
    Gear set: If you could actually use the S8 shoulders (and chest but I don't think you'll need it) and Ragefury Eyepatch for the helm that'd be cool :>

If you're using the model viewer I believe the codes everything;

http://www.wowhead.com/item=11735/ragefury-eyepatch
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=51545/wrathful-gladiators-plate-shoulders
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=51541/wrathful-gladiators-plate-chestpiece

Your pose: Only really interested in the face and shoulders but Worgens tend to be snarling so... Yeah
    General colour scheme: \o/ I like green but as long as it's dark-ish I don't really have a preference, the armour I linked is kinda browney/golden/black so I guess that works?
    Any extras:

Dimensions: http://i.imgur.com/OjcX4FX.png

Black being the big fat Worgen, red being "Ash" and yellow being "Quelm"

Originally posted before Xmas but I've not been able to bump it much so I've completely re-edited the quote!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    Quick sig request, nothing too taxing I hope!

Visible text: Seirian - Bladefist EU with <Arx Ignis> underneath that!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link in my signature (paladin #1); however I would prefer it to be done with the updated Blood Elf models, and using what is
    Face#8 on the PTR
    Gear set: Equipped on armory, T14 normal set for Paladins, with the strength sword from Klaxxi Normal (Kil'ruk's Furious Blade) and Zeth'gor Shield
    Helm visible: Yes, I'm using the Lightbringer crown!
    Your pose: Artist choice, I would prefer personally for the face to be in a softer expression rather than the more fierce combat animations, but ultimately I believe whomever picks this up will be able to find the best look for the signature.
    General colour scheme: Gold/White/Black to match to transmog!
    Any extras: Hopefully it can be done in a tiger-ish theme (claw marks in the background ect) but if that's not possible, leave it up to the artists choice, I wouldn't want to stop anybody's creative side

Thank's in advance for anyone who picks this up! You guys do lots of good work and deserve all the appreciation you get!

Claimed and finished.

PM requests: closed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    Visible text: I would love my character's name, my guild and server. Ex: Equinox-Misha
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilade/advanced
    Gear set: My current set on the Armory is good, it's the T14 Death Knight set.
    Helm visible: Not visible.
    Your pose: I'll let you decide.
    General colour scheme: I am a Frost Death Knight, so blue would sound great. I wouldn't rule out a great purple, however, since it is my favorite color.
    Any extras: I'd be willing to see what you think fits the Frost Death Knight kit. Ice? Skulls? Blue hue? Snow? I'm totally open to anything. Edit: I would like there to be text that says, "I bring you darkness, and icy winds" It's from a song, and it fits DK's very well

Thank you SO much in advance!
    2+ week bump.
    Last edited by Enfilade; 2015-02-08 at 12:38 AM.