Quote Originally Posted by LegitHunter View Post
    Visible text: i would like my characters name Legìt exactly how its spelled here my guild name Showtime on stormrage and i want the alliance symbol
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%ACt/simple http://imgur.com/7Ro2J08 http://imgur.com/9eP1C3M
    Gear set: mythic tier 17 and the bow from DS 25H
    Helm visible:NO
    Your pose:casting preferably not a big deal do your magic
    General colour scheme:blue.purple and dark burgundy/red
    Any extras: id like the alliance logo some where in the signature with a small guild tabard logo next to the guild name
    HOKAY! I am finally finished. I am so so so sorry about the wait, armor changes have been made as discussed via PM. I hope you like it, let me know if anything needs changing or feel free to re-request if it is not to your liking. Cheers. :>

Signature:
    Last edited by Zoseph; 2015-03-09 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Re-sizing signature to fit with forum rules. :)

Legacy Esports ☾ Frostmourne

Armory

Signature

Visible text: Binari <Conceptual Bliss>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: puu sh/grswp/f55d0020c2.jpg us.battle net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Binari/advanced
    Gear set: Just what I'm wearing, Hateful glad warrior tier, The BlackHand Weapons
    Helm visible: Yeah
    Your pose: Swinging weapon would be cool
    General colour scheme / Any extras: I would love it if anyone would be able to make sort of a black / red forged through blood and fire theme.

Thx Alot in Advanced ^^

Btw cant post links so space is just a .

Quote Originally Posted by SeiriCerin View Post
    Will claim this, love that gear I am raiding tonight, but i might have time after, otherwise it'll be tomorrow
    Awesome, thanks

Deleted
    @Zoseph: While your signatures are absolutely gorgeous, their file size is too big and the users may get infracted for using them. The allowed size is 50kB as is stated in the very first post;
    - Anything I should know about signature rules?
    As a matter of fact, yes you should. Keep in mind that in order to use the image on the MMO-Champion forums, images may not have a height over 100 pixels, width exceeding 500 pixels, and file size exceeding 50kb. --
    Your newest one seems to be over 100kB in size... I just want to point this out so no one gets infracted. Hope you don't mind. I myself got a couple infractions due to the file size of my signatures back when I started doing them, so I figured I might be able to spare someone else from them.

Everyone doing a wonderful job as always! It's awesome to see that there are still so many artists doing these absolutely amazing pictures! Despite not working on signatures myself, it's always a pleasure to come back to the thread to browse the various beautiful results~

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    @Zoseph: While your signatures are absolutely gorgeous, their file size is too big and the users may get infracted for using them. The allowed size is 50kB as is stated in the very first post;

Your newest one seems to be over 100kB in size... I just want to point this out so no one gets infracted. Hope you don't mind. I myself got a couple infractions due to the file size of my signatures back when I started doing them, so I figured I might be able to spare someone else from them.

Everyone doing a wonderful job as always! It's awesome to see that there are still so many artists doing these absolutely amazing pictures! Despite not working on signatures myself, it's always a pleasure to come back to the thread to browse the various beautiful results~
    Ohh thank you so much, I will fix it up straight away! >m<

Legacy Esports ☾ Frostmourne

Armory

Deleted
    Signature: + Avatar

Visible text: Delirix

Armory link: http // eu battle net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Delirix/simple

Gear set: What Im wearing, paladin CM, tabard of the lightbringer, weapon is option, either the Starshatter(raidfinder) or the Cloudsong Glaive, up to you If you want to implement a weapon or not.

Helm visible: No, can't cover up that pretty blood elf face

Your pose: Blow my mind!

Any extras: An overall comicbook feel to the signature would be awesome. I have seen some on the forum here and they truly look epic.

If I've missed anything Ill let you decide what ever you think would make it look cool, you're the artist here!
    Last edited by mmocb354128434; 2015-03-09 at 04:45 PM.

Deleted

Talking Signature and Wallpaper Please

WoW, what an awesome thread, I must have a go!

Signature:
    Visible text: Snowfury <Soul Crusaders: Turalyon> Name in the top left, guild in the bottom right

Armory link/Facial screenshot: i.imgur.com/56BWtkl.jpg

Gear set: As I appear on the Armory, complete with Scythe : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Snowfury/advanced
    If you could slim the boots and the gloves down tho, that would be epic!

Helm visible: No thanks

Your pose: I was hoping for something like this: essynthesis.deviantart.com/art/RWBY-Ruby-Rose-441452801

General colour scheme: White, backdrop similar to posted above, a snow covered forest or grassy field.

Any extras: No cloak required as above RWBY image but if Xeun was face on looking ready to pounce behind me.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    As above

Thankyou so much to anyone who takes this on. Waiting with baited breath
    Last edited by mmocf9fc0ff7d8; 2015-03-09 at 01:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    Awesome, thanks
    Apologies for the delay! I've been busier than i expected :< I hope you like

no snow, just in case:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfury View Post
    WoW, what an awesome thread, I must have a go!

Signature:
    Visible text: Snowfury <Soul Crusaders: Turalyon> Name in the top left, guild in the bottom right

Armory link/Facial screenshot: i.imgur.com/56BWtkl.jpg

Gear set: As I appear on the Armory, complete with Scythe : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Snowfury/advanced
    If you could slim the boots and the gloves down tho, that would be epic!

Helm visible: No thanks

Your pose: I was hoping for something like this: essynthesis.deviantart.com/art/RWBY-Ruby-Rose-441452801

General colour scheme: White, backdrop similar to posted above, a snow covered forest or grassy field.

Any extras: No cloak required as above RWBY image but if Xeun was face on looking ready to pounce behind me.

Wallpaper:
    As above

Thankyou so much to anyone who takes this on. Waiting with baited breath
    Finally a NE. I have a PM request atm, but if you don't mind waiting 3-4 days, I'd like to claim the signature part of the request Might finish it sooner, depends on my work.

Signautre

Visible text: Arï

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    us.battle (dot) net/wow/en/character/terenas/Ar%C3%AF/simple
    i.gyazo (dot) com/25b38d476059799255eb0bcae5f04c21.png

Gear set: Armory set, (Monk CM MoP set with the Staff of Ox-Hoof Thunder)
    Helm visible: No

Your pose: The OX stance combat ready pose.

General colour scheme: Green, jade colour ish. Just something monkish.

Any extras: I'll leave this up to the artist, Anything monk-like really.
    Last edited by Plasmaxyz; 2015-03-10 at 05:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished another request from my queue.

Last edited by Visenna; 2015-03-09 at 08:35 PM.

PM requests: closed

10+ Year Old Account
    A PM request

@Snowfury

Finished, hope you like it, if you don't, feel free to request again in a week. Xuen took too much space, so I didn't put him in, sorry.

I guess you can clearly see the difference in character models quality here... Or maybe females are just smoother =)
    Last edited by Alzerri; 2015-03-09 at 08:55 PM.

Deleted
    Wow! Alzerri, its perfect! I have to get more posts on this site to show it off!!

Thank you so much <3

Quote Originally Posted by Alzerri View Post
    A PM request

@Snowfury

Finished, hope you like it, if you don't, feel free to request again in a week. Xuen took too much space, so I didn't put him in, sorry.

I guess you can clearly see the difference in character models quality here... Or maybe females are just smoother =)
    wow this is awesome
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Hey guys, I'd love it if you could make this for me. If possible add an avatar to it as well. Thanks in advance, Shadir.

Signature:
    Visible text: Shadir <Reinvented>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Shadir/simple
    Gear set: Current mog
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Any pose you like
    General colour scheme: Something that works with the gear set
    Any extras: Surprise me

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Kazmia
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kazmia/simple
    Gear set: Tier 12 Heroic (Firelands set) Also if its not too cluttered I'd like the bow (Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix) to be showing as well.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Just a general shooting pose is fine
    Any extras: I know the space is limited but if at all possible my pet would be nice. I use Loque'Nahak and Magria. I don't want both just whichever one looks best.

Wow didn't know this thread was still around last time I posted and asked for a sig was back in Wrath during TOGC haha! New character this many years later would love a great sig looking through these look awesome I can't wait to see what someone does with my request I made a very poor image explaining how I would like it please don't laugh at my MS paint skills haha!

Signature:
    Visible text: Okay the text I want is my characters name Healgazm and then under it I would like my guild <Nazgul>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Okay I have a helm on so the face thing I hope doesn't matter but here is my Armory link just in case it does: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealgazm/simple
    Gear set: here is my wowhead compare link with both sets I would like to be seen in the picture the first one I called T1 and then second T2 (you will see in my badly done image what I mean) wowhead compare: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...80:77240:77271
    Helm visible: Yes on both!
    Your pose: Okay so here is where my image comes in on what I would like First here is the image:

okay in that badly done image T1 would be the first transmog and T2 would be the second I want to make sure they are female Pandas for race the ones that are Transmog 2 I would like them to be in the First of Fury skill pose if it can be done where the one on the left has its right hand doing the punch forward and the one on right would have the left arm punching forward for the pose this is what a guildy did for my videos I am doing for our Mythic progression this is the pose I would kinda like:

NOTE:NOT THAT TRANSMOG BEING USED Please make sure T1 is used for that pose!

and then for the middle using T2 (the rogue batman lookalike set) I would like it just to be in the bow animation and then have my name under it centered along with my guild name under it

Any extras: for colors I am not to picky just make them kinda monky green can put some leaves and make it kinda look majestic in the background

I would also like a avatar of just the head of my monk in the batman look alike set with the same colors that are behind it in the signature

I know I am asking a lot but I would love to see what someone is able to do I tried to be as descriptive as possible so they know what I want thank you in advance with who ever picks my signature I can't wait!

Edit I should have said for the wowhead compare link T1 is the first in the list the Monk CM set with the heroic t15 helm that matches instead of the ugly CM helm and then T2 would be the rogue batman lookalike from DS thank you again!

Edit2: It doesn't have to show the whole body of each transmog either even if its cut off and you can just see the upper body for the two on the sides is fine with me I just keep thinking of new crap so its not so hard for who ever decides to do it sorry!
    Last edited by Mannic; 2015-03-10 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeiriCerin View Post
    Apologies for the delay! I've been busier than i expected :< I hope you like

no snow, just in case:
    Oh my, this is absolutely fantastic. Thanks!

Deleted
    This is fantastic!

Visible text: Esoe (Top Left), EU-Turalyon (Top Right)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/ wow/en/character/turalyon/esoe/simple
    Gear set: Transmog from the Armory
    Helm visible: Happy with Helm showing
    Your pose: Happy with whatever!
    General colour scheme: Red to go with my fire look.
    Any extras: Nothing special comes to mind.

Thanks very much!

Deleted
    2 weeks Bump. if people find this to hard / complicated. feel free to respond to me. maybe we can sort something out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakan View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Visible text: United we Stand, divided we fall
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Yasuma/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog gear, pref without the tabard.
    Your pose: what you find fitting.
    General colour scheme: Read below for more info first.--- blood DK. red / bloody if scheme, --- Prot Pally. Holy / defender scheme. --- Mistweaver Monk. Mistweaver / healer scheme, like green with some mist or something to fit with it.
    Any extras: My request may be unique but i play 3 chars and love them all alot. so if possible could you make 1 wallpaper that match all 3 chars with there own colour scheme. here is the armory for the 2 other chars.
    eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Eveala/advanced - use the transmog but hide the helm
    eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/%C3%89veala/advanced - use the Transmog but replace offhand with Primal Combatant's Endgame