Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

THANK U

PM Request: (Sorry it took so long, hope you like it)

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

I wanna request an Avatar
    An Dwarf female in bloodsail gear.

I deleted my Old request for an signature.

cheers for the kind words guys!

hehe its good to see my skills as a digital artist is coming in handy!, well a digital artist in the making

doing sigs, pm me! REQUISITE: you need to have contributed to the forums, at least 25 posts that are not trolling or useless ! Dont pm me unless you have helped the community.

Hey guys, would like to request an awesome signature...preferably by someone who is good at what they do and has experience.

Name - Taliron
    Race Class Sex - Male Blood Elf Paladin
    Gear - Full horde paladin t9 with matching boots and belt, no tabard or helm, Lady Liadrin's Conviction, and 2h Quel'delar
    Looks - Non-ugly-mofo-wrinkly-face with light blond foxtail and skin thats not albino or tanned.

Would like the Paladin on the right hand side or the middle or inbetween with quel'delar out in 1 hand and his other hand out in like a casting animation with holy light around it. On the left hand side just Taliron in clear font. The backround should be red/gold sin'dorei style

thanks in advance
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Name: Onshava
    Class: Paladin
    Spec: Ret
    Sex: Male
    Race: Draenei
    Realm: Llane

Having my paladin in T10 Sanctified (the mid upgrade that's purple and gold) and the Tabard of the Achiever, with a sort of swirling, holy light effect around him. It would be amazing if it could incorporate the Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithful in it as well, and the Draenei emblem (both or either, artist choice). Finally, if it could have the sort of hand drawn brushing, such as Thrashwolf's signature (it just looks so epic), but I'd gladly accept whatever brushing the artist decided to use.

As far as text goes, if it could say something like, For the Light, with my character's name, I'd be beyond happy.

In regards to posing, I was thinking of possibly the end of the omni spell cast animation, but in all honesty, I'm completely up for the artist to choose. You guys do the work, so I want to give you as much creative freedom as I can. Actually, if you can think of cooler ideas than I have suggested, please feel free to run with them. I'm sure I'd be floored by whatever you could come up with.

Thanks so much guys, and cheers!!

just to say im still bored and looking for interesting requests, but any human/belf female pala want this one, just PM me info

Name: Livingecho
    Realm: Thunderhorn
    Class: Shaman
    Sex: Female
    Spec: Enhancement

About the signature:
    The gear should be full cataclysm(tier5) without helm.
    and weapons: Claw&fist of Molten fury

background could be a searing gorge terrain(fiery).with the shaman roaring
    or
    a burned forest. with the shaman smashing a tree. (only my idea)

but if you got a better idea to how it would look, go with it.

Thanks.

I'm currently after a guild banner, if anyone could do this for me it would be great. (Can it be done?)

Guild name : Stopping At Glad
    Server : Barthilas US

I would like to have in the background as many class's in season 7 and/or 8 arena gear as possible (priest (disc), rogue, pally (holy), warrior, druid (resto) mage) preferably.

few images i found http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4...on8paladin.jpg (bottom right pic)
    http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8048/druids7.jpg (also bottom right)

also the image that gave me the idea if its any help <3 titan http://www.titans.darkstargamers.com...nnerfinal3.jpg

I'm sure most are used to character sigs but if someone can do a great job at this i would be very thankful. and thankyou in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier
    PM Request: (Sorry it took so long, hope you like it)

This looks amazing, thank you so much

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by discipline87
    Name: Chárles
    Class: Warrior
    Spec: Fury
    Sex: Male
    Race: Undead
    Realm: Khadgar
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Ch%C3%A1rles
    pref colors Black/Purple/Red
    Only than that go be creative :O

I'd love one, if anyone could do it for me (not bad at technical drawing, but my niece is a better artist and she's 2!).

Character = Aliessil
    Guild = Perditions End
    Realm = Shadowsong EU

I'd like the 4 main druid forms - bear (black, aggressive), cat (black, running), tree (casting anything) & moonkin (casting wrath). Bear & cat are my main forms, so they should be central. Don't want nelf form, thanks.

Background somewhere wooded would be great - Ashenvale, Stranglethorn, maybe even Azshara; text's up to you so long as it's readable and right-justified. Oh, and sizewise, the standard 500x100 would be great!

[EDIT] If no-one's picked this up, please ignore - had some more thoughts on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Livingecho
    Name: Livingecho
    Realm: Thunderhorn
    Class: Shaman
    Sex: Female
    Spec: Enhancement

About the signature:
    The gear should be full cataclysm(tier5) without helm.
    and weapons: Claw&fist of Molten fury

background could be a searing gorge terrain(fiery).with the shaman roaring
    or
    a burned forest. with the shaman smashing a tree. (only my idea)

but if you got a better idea to how it would look, go with it.

Thanks.
    Gave this a shot, only recently started with photoshopping so hope it's something you were looking for.

PM Request:

ok, let's try this again =)

Ok, im looking for a forum signature...

Name : Boxxy
    Guild : Ethos
    Realm : Kargath
    Side : Alliance
    Female Gnome Mage

If possible, do the Santified Tier 10 to commemorate our powerful push as server first in Icecrown Citadel. If you can't get t10.5, just use t6 =)

The colors will be the crimson red for 10.5, and purple for 10...reason I am asking for 10.5 cause it's hotter imo.

Thanks in advance Smiley if you need any other information please let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernautt
    ok, let's try this again =)

Ok, im looking for a forum signature...

Name : Boxxy
    Guild : Ethos
    Realm : Kargath
    Side : Alliance
    Female Gnome Mage

If possible, do the Santified Tier 10 to commemorate our powerful push as server first in Icecrown Citadel. If you can't get t10.5, just use t6 =)

The colors will be the crimson red for 10.5, and purple for 10...reason I am asking for 10.5 cause it's hotter imo.

Thanks in advance Smiley if you need any other information please let me know!
    get me an SS of how her face looks like and ill make it, cus i Wuw Boxxyy!! :3

PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Aùssa02
    get me an SS of how her face looks like and ill make it, cus i Wuw Boxxyy!! :3
    Or an Armory link alternatively.

10+ Year Old Account

PM request:

Max size for signatures on this website is 500x100 and file size of 50kb

100px height can make it hard to get a lot of things into the signature, just a general note for everyone making requests!