Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

No No No, pulchritudinous is right, I am 100% happy with the one he was giving me and was simply wondering if he was one of the artists, or if he was just a really nice guy, because if he wasn't an artist I wanted to know if I should remove my post cause I would most DEFIANTLY use the one that pulchritudinous made. TBH what he said was a little confusing "Figured I'd make use of the photoshop on my new computer. Just experimenting.", which led me to believe that he wasn't one of the artists, (BTW are you? if not you should be XD!). Not trying to sound ungrateful, just the opposite.

hello ;D

i would love a split signature if possible as i have 2 very used chars with neither being the main.

The two chars would be:

Luxon level 80 troll shadow priest
    Fupal level 80 blood elf holy paladin

Guild name is Exitium of Nagrand EU for both if you could sqeeeze that in their too

Thank You for your time

Regards
    Luxon/Fupal

PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira
    PM Request:

Love it ! thanks alot for your time mate <3

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94
    AWSOME JOB, REALLY LOVE IT!!! pulchritudinous

random question, are you one of the artists or are you just a really nice guy? Cause if you are just a really awesome nice guy, I kinda wanna see what one of the actual artists has in store for me, just so I can have as many options as I can.

Thankss
    i'm a girl first off. :P
    and i'm not an artist, i just wanted to do something on photoshop. ^^

edit;
    sorry if i'm stealing the artists jobs. :< just been lurking alot lately and wanted to get rid of my design block.

Quote Originally Posted by pulchritudinous

edit;
    sorry if i'm stealing the artists jobs. :< just been lurking alot lately and wanted to get rid of my design block.
    anyone and everyone is more then welcome in this thread, thanks for your contributation!
    hahaha. no.

Guild banner request

Size of sig: 800x455 pixels
    Name of guild: Warcry (font: feel free to chose, something medival/war like, white color)
    Server: Burning Legion EU (some other font then guild's name, red color)
    Background: ICC on left side (Marrowgar/some other bosses), ToC on right side (Beastes,Anub)

edit;
    Thanks for helping! Keep up the good work. Please jump in and do more! There are more requests coming in then there are artists. The more we have the more requests get done. And less fall through the cracks. You got your feet wet and jump in and join the fun! *Hugs*

Thanks for helping! Keep up the good work. Please jump in and do more! There are more requests coming in then there are artists. The more we have the more requests get done. And less fall through the cracks. You got your feet wet and jump in and join the fun! *Hugs*
    Yep, definitely some major talent there!

Wow you guys are extremely talented, I can't wait to see what mine looks like if Safhira has the time for it.

Deleted

In that case, you'll probably see alot more of me. ^^

Hey, I have a question bout the software, are macs able to use it and/or does it cost money?

Hey mate!
    I would really appreciate if you would take some time to make a signature.

I whould realy want a sign that looks like this one But in a Alliance(Nightelf) Version: http://img29.yfrog.com/img29/8149/zulatomten.png

Race: Night Elf Male
    Class: Warrior
    Name: Zulatomten
    Night Elf Male
    How I Look:
    http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/Wo...210_040615.jpg
    http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/Wo...210_040619.jpg
    Note!: No Cloak. They just looks Horible IMO
    http://tinyurl.com/yd69goe
    It whould be cool if he was Shield Slaming a Undead or Orc(No Offence) or Any other Creature which fits with the Pose
    Shield Slam Pose: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.wow.com/m...ieldcombat.jpg

Deleted

Hey, I have a question bout the software, are macs able to use it and/or does it cost money?
    Macs are able to use most graphic designing programs, if you want to get something like Adobe Photoshop it could cost you around $699
    here's the link adobe.com

edit:

@Deviss
    here's the preview. click it to go to the big one.

i made another version but my photoshop decided that it would crash @__@

I'd like to request a signature, well, more like an edit to the one i made myself:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...lelogoxye2.jpg
    (im posting this as a URL cuz if not my bandwidth on photobucket might get screwed over again)

I'm not quite happy with the text and the shaman icon on the left side, the icon just doesnt look good, and the text could be a little more fancy.

Nothing too complicated for skilled photoshoppers i guess, if you could also upload the PSD file somewhere that would be really awesome.(so i can edit them for my guildmates or such)

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Oh and if you could also post a 100pixels tall one. (although i guess i could fix that myself later)
    Don't Fwoosh me.

Macs are able to use most graphic designing programs, if you want to get something like Adobe Photoshop it could cost you around $699
    here's the link adobe.com
    If you want something a bit cheaper, try Pixelmator - it's not as powerful as Photoshop but at $60 it's a helluva lot cheaper, and you can trial it for free for 30 days. Now if I could just get WoW Model Viewer to work on my mac ...

I would like a human male in t10 with no helm, similar to

But with the other style goatee, and with black hair(bald), the background can be anything you feel looks good, and i dont mind what position he is in, just something Holy looking, i also want the name Jadestorm in there somewhere, thanks all.

Character is jadestorm, US, argent dawn

10+ Year Old Account

Well, actually if you are a Graphic Designer you should have a Mac, so yes, all the software works perfectly.
    Macs (in general) offer better colors and more definition in the typography, though there are better PCs of course.

Also WoW runs with no (major) problems.
    The only thing that won't work on my Mac is the WoW Model Viewer, cause it only exist in ".exe".

And well, Photoshop is expensive, but a high percentage of the people who has it, I'm sure they didn't pay a coin.

Deleted

request from trims: