Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier

I know I ignored some details of your request, like dark, bryntroll, ghoul, but I decided to take the oppurtunity to use the Red DK T10 rather than the generic blue. Tbh, I quite like it. Anyway, if it doesn't suit your desires, you don't need to use it and I could easily give it to someone else.

P.S. It's late and I'm tired, sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors.
    I love it, thanks for the tweaks, the red T10 does look a lot better than the blue one.

PM Request (he actually gave me some decent info): ;D

PM request

PM requests Open Using this signature until Deranged claims it because I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Arnas
    Name: Crusader Arnas
    Race: Blood Elf
    Class: Paladin
    Armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Arn%C3%A1s
    Quote: "Good Always Wins Over Evil - But Not Without Sacrifice"

As far as design goes, I would like him to be wearing Tier 6, with the helm showing perhaps, and colours to complement it, Thanks!
    I'll take this. No promises on the quote though, but I'll try it out.

I tried to do the quote, but being terrible at text, I couldn't do it. But I hope you like it.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Hey peeps. I'd like someone with actual talent (unlike myself) to possibly make me a dual signature. I have a Prot Pally and a DW frost DK. I really like the ICC theme with the frost and skulls so that would be awesome for the background. I have tried my hand at makin sigs but i really really suck at backgrounds and blending and they come out lookin like complete trash.

Thats my attempt....yea..

The armory for my pally is
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+52&cn=Surtain

My DK is
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Henz%C3%B4

For the pally, a pose similar to the one in my sig attempt would be cool. For the DK, I'd like him dual wielding 2 ICC style axes but wearing Tier9 style armor. If you could put them both in one sig that would be cool too(whatever is easier for you).

Thank you in advance for the hard work and i look forward to using one of your sigs soon. Thanks!

I tried sending a PM to someone to make this for me, but I can't remember who it was and in the middle of typing, my browser for some reason went haywire and crashed. If you happen to be the person I messaged, please say so, so others don't make a second one. When I clicked "submit" is when my Chrome crashed so I don't know if it went through and I looked in my Outbox and no messages are in there.. Thanks in advance, you guys have some nice talent.

Name: Ambassador Felhearte (Ambassador isn't a must, but it's the one title I love and always use)
    Race: Orc, Female
    Class: Warlock
    Realm: Eonar
    Armoury: http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet...r&cn=Felhearte

When I think of a warlock, I think of dark, dreary, plague infested lands. Corruption spreading through the town like the Black plague. I'm affliction and probably always will be. I love the fact that my DoTs eat away at my opponent and I especially love when I kill someone in a BG after they kill me... So the theme would be something like that. You guys all seem quite talented so hopefully with this, you can come up with something. I want it to fit what a warlock is, the bringer of death and chaos. I would like for her to be modeled in the 264 T10 because I really like that color scheme. If possible, maybe even have my felpup somewhere but that's also not something that is a must. I trust your judgement, you're the artist. Feel free to do as you wish and hopefully I've given you something to work off.

I can't for the life of me get Armory to come up so hopefully the link above is correct. I tried to remember how it was formatted and I think I got it right.

Hello. I would appreciate one of these gorgeous sigs!

Name: IamLegend
    Server: Stormscale
    Guild: Incoming
    Male Orc DK.
    Black skin tone with the frosty blue hair that looks almost white.
    The blue 264 sanc t10 without helm showing.
    Roar pose with 2 Havocs Call weps in hands.
    An effect going over the body like the icebound fortitude effect.
    Frosty cold colors.
    Please make it look cold for this forst DK!

Thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by dannax
    I tried sending a PM to someone to make this for me, but I can't remember who it was and in the middle of typing, my browser for some reason went haywire and crashed. If you happen to be the person I messaged, please say so, so others don't make a second one. When I clicked "submit" is when my Chrome crashed so I don't know if it went through and I looked in my Outbox and no messages are in there.. Thanks in advance, you guys have some nice talent.

Name: Ambassador Felhearte (Ambassador isn't a must, but it's the one title I love and always use)
    Race: Orc, Female
    Class: Warlock
    Realm: Eonar
    Armoury: http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet...r&cn=Felhearte

When I think of a warlock, I think of dark, dreary, plague infested lands. Corruption spreading through the town like the Black plague. I'm affliction and probably always will be. I love the fact that my DoTs eat away at my opponent and I especially love when I kill someone in a BG after they kill me... So the theme would be something like that. You guys all seem quite talented so hopefully with this, you can come up with something. I want it to fit what a warlock is, the bringer of death and chaos. I would like for her to be modeled in the 264 T10 because I really like that color scheme. If possible, maybe even have my felpup somewhere but that's also not something that is a must. I trust your judgement, you're the artist. Feel free to do as you wish and hopefully I've given you something to work off.

I can't for the life of me get Armory to come up so hopefully the link above is correct. I tried to remember how it was formatted and I think I got it right.
    How's this?

Quote Originally Posted by Amuno
    Claimed.
    Thank you very much, I patiently await your work.

Name: Arioc
    Server: Agamaggan (doesn't have to be included)
    Race: Undead, Male
    Spec: Affliction
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...aggan&cn=Arioc

I would basically like a signature with the gear I'm wearing just with the added t10 shoulders (its fine if the staff isn't included). Since my name is supposed to be the same as the demon of revenge, don't really know if thats true though but I will stick with that. So I want a background that is very dark and deceptive, I was thinking of colors like black, red, neon green or purple. I'm affliction and I think the spec speaks for itself.

Another idea I had was to have the Nibelung staff which I also have and do a signature that is very dark but with 1,2 or 3 Valkyrs standing next to me.
    http://i.thottbot.com/ss/o/87684.jpg This Is just a random picture from google but if the artist chooses to go with this idea I can provide a better one if needed. And since this is a patch day I cant log onto wow yet :P

I would also like this quote to be included in the signature: I see only darkness....

Saronite Bomb: Use: Inflicts 1150 to 1500 Fire damage to targets in a 10 yard radius. This explosive is powerful enough to cause moderate siege damage. (1 Min Cooldown) If used against the Lich King, can cause ban. (72h cooldown)

Quote Originally Posted by Poonboy
    Name: Arioc
    Server: Agamaggan (doesn't have to be included)
    Race: Undead, Male
    Spec: Affliction
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...aggan&cn=Arioc

I would basically like a signature with the gear I'm wearing just with the added t10 shoulders (its fine if the staff isn't included). Since my name is supposed to be the same as the demon of revenge, don't really know if thats true though but I will stick with that. So I want a background that is very dark and deceptive, I was thinking of colors like black, red, neon green or purple. I'm affliction and I think the spec speaks for itself.

Another idea I had was to have the Nibelung staff which I also have and do a signature that is very dark but with 1,2 or 3 Valkyrs standing next to me.
    http://i.thottbot.com/ss/o/87684.jpg This Is just a random picture from google but if the artist chooses to go with this idea I can provide a better one if needed. And since this is a patch day I cant log onto wow yet :P
    I'll take this one, considering my last warlock signature turned out well and I want to top that.
    Expect it done between 6 and 9 PM GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Amuno
    How's this?
    Wow! That is great! Thank you soo much! God, I have Photoshop and I could never get the character textures to come out soo smooth. Thanks again! I really appreciate it. It's perfect!

PM request:

Hope you like it

PM requests Open Using this signature until Deranged claims it because I like it

hey all, i would like to request a signature for my resto druid
    Name: summerbreeze (having the title: the immortal, in it would be great)
    Server:azjol nerub (doesn't have to be included)
    Race: night elf, female
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Summerbreeze

would like it to be in t10 (the heroic ilvl 277 kind) gear with this staff http://www.wowhead.com/item=50731#comments or something like that.
    for the background i whas thinking about a dark green/purplish forest kinda thing.

i hope you can help me on this, would really appreciate it

lvl 80 druid summerbeeze
    lvl 80 paladin eternalhope
    lvl 80 death knight runicdesire
    the snakeeyes, azjol nerub eu.

[11:24:22] [2] [Shaytard]: I don´t use caps. I hold shift down while expressing my anger.

[18:40:45] [2] [Ilanis]: WTS a house in the lake district, its got a nice view of some lake and its in a district, all you moneys plox

Hey Guys

Wanted to know if anyone can help me with a signature for my priest.

Name: Pheerme
    Race: Undead Female
    Spec: Disc

Would include my armory link, but it wont help as i sometimes log in dps gear, and others in healing gear... [ http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...mer&cn=Pheerme ] Shouldnt matter too much tho, as i want her in specific gear
    I would love it if she could have both Divine Aegis and Power word: Shield on her at the same time, as well as casting a Penance onto a target. I want her to be on the left hand side of the picture with the pennance light ball on the right hand side. have tried to get a ss like this, but it proves harder than you think :P
    is what she looks like
    is what i want the sig to look like (excuse the crappeh paint skills, give me a pen and paper and ill pwn! not a mouse and a pc :P)
    Id like a 0.5 black border around it, and a picture of the Lich King platform in the background (crisp, not blurry)
    I would like her in Sanctified tier 10 with Midnight sun mace (but you probably wont see that so it shouldnt be an issue)

Sorry if im too specific, tried to create my own sig and failed miserably, hoping someone can put my ideas to life :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier
    I'll take this. No promises on the quote though, but I'll try it out.

I tried to do the quote, but being terrible at text, I couldn't do it. But I hope you like it.
    Lovely stuff, Thanks

Great work from the artists in here, I salute you. My request may be a difficult one but i'm sure one of you will be able to tackle it.

Name: Littletoe - Death's Demise
    Class: Warrior
    Race: Dwarf
    Sex: Male
    Guild: Trismegistus
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...h&cn=Littletoe

If possible I would like him wearing T10 - heroic ilvl colors in any Icecrownish setting sporting the new tabard of the Lightbringer reward from the shadowmourne quest line. Additonally if it's not too much to ask I would like him on the new mount Invincible's Reins.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by summerzzz
    hey all, i would like to request a signature for my resto druid
    Name: summerbreeze (having the title: the immortal, in it would be great)
    Server:azjol nerub (doesn't have to be included)
    Race: night elf, female
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Summerbreeze

would like it to be in t10 (the heroic ilvl 277 kind) gear with this staff http://www.wowhead.com/item=50731#comments or something like that.
    for the background i whas thinking about a dark green/purplish forest kinda thing.

i hope you can help me on this, would really appreciate it

Hope you like it:
    Max size for signatures on this website is 500x100 and file size of 50kb

100px height can make it hard to get a lot of things into the signature, just a general note for everyone making requests!

Hey guys! thanks so much for this thread, ive been looking everywhere for someone to help me out.

Name: Xo
    Class: Disc Priest
    Race: Draenei Female
    Armory : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...=Khadgar&cn=Xo

I would really love her to be in priest tier 8 and the color scheme to be gold/white and black.. with stars and sparkles and really feminine and pretty.
    If anyone had time to do this i would be so grateful!!

So Hiya 3: Im back looking for a new signature ^-^ Before we start o: Still a greaaat job you guys are doing ^-^ Keep on doing it ^.^ and keep on doing the fantastic job So..

What im after is a signature for my other rogue which im going to Roleplay as a demon hunter when he hits 70 D;
    So..

Name: Na´razin (Yea remember the ` unless the font cant make it 3 (In game name Narazin)
    Server: Argent Dawn (don't include, please 3
    Race: Blood elf, male

So.. Basically i would like a signature with the my rogue in the middle with the warglaives in each hand kinda charging i think o.o Armor i guess is naked chest with the band of Sargeras and if needed bloodfang gloves (if under chest then Breeches of Natural Aggression from Sunwell Plateu - Kalecgos. Background i though of something Fel energy/ Demon energy and my name is some demonic kinda thing with smoke in (not if it to hard 3. And then i though about if you (the artist) has played Warcraft 3, when demon hunters turn into demon (Warlock Demonlogy thing, i know..) Then have the wings or something like behind my character kinda like Illidan with his wings on those pictures of him just.. So thats kinda it.. If some of the things dosnt fit in then dont do em 3:

Picture of him at the moment:

Hope someone can make something