Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Quote Originally Posted by Klonéx

Name: Klonéx
    Class: Warrior
    Race: Female Night elf.

Mabye split the pic so a warrior in pvp gear standing with hers back to a warrior in tanking gear
    WIll start now. I'm defiantley not the best here but I like playing around so I'll give it a shot.

Any colour schemes you want? Abstract images for backgrounds or Hi-res images?

Im not really into this alot but colours dosnt matter mabye a battlefield of somekind in the back and then like the druid sig just with a arms warrior to the left in pvp gear looking to the left and a tanking warrior looking to the right Mabye abit to much to ask for ?

Else some dark colours in the back.

EDIT: Would be sweet if you could show the weps 2-H sword to the left and Shield and something to the right.

I want an awesome one!

Class; Death Knight
    Name; Maurelle
    I'm a Female DORF btw!

Want one that makes me look Majestic and a badass! o/

Im not really into this alot but colours dosnt matter mabye a battlefield of somekind in the back and then like the druid sig just with a arms warrior to the left in pvp gear looking to the left and a tanking warrior looking to the right Mabye abit to much to ask for ?

Else some dark colours in the back.

Is that a good start? The positioning of the characters etc. I COULD download the new WoW Model Viewer but I didn't want to fish out the DL link and make a new Char in it if possible.

I'd like someone to use this image (yes, that is my own screenshot of my pally, maybe make it a bit more shiny:

She's in the beam of an elder's moonstone with a cascade of ebon roses in the snows outside Ironforge.

With lovely text "Lacrimosa" smaller text "Level 80 Paladin of Bloodhoof US"

Lacrimosa means 'tearful one' so that's why it's somber.

Any work and time put in is greatly appreciated.

Could someone do a banner/logo for my guild?

We're a Horde guild called Order of the Red Dawn. Our tabard is a black sun on a red background. Don't have much preference on colours or anything(though red and black might be a good way to go), was just wondering if anyone would be interested in fiddling with it. Thanks in advance!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Citatus
    Would like a nice sig plx ^^

Name: Citatus
    Realm: Azjol-Nerub
    Class: Druid (Would like full Tier 2 if possible, Stormrage)
    Background: Some kind of forest? ;D

Edit: could you send me a message when its done? Or if you want more info or anything
    Hope this is along the lines of what you wanted. I didnt use a full image of the druid as I felt it looked better this way. Let me know if you want anything changed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanham

Is that a good start? The positioning of the characters etc. I COULD download the new WoW Model Viewer but I didn't want to fish out the DL link and make a new Char in it if possible.
    Very good start! If you can place em in the middle and mabye show some weps? Would be awesome! So far good looking

EDIT: Dunno if its possible to change hair colour on the arms warriors?

I'm decent with photoshop and have done some of these in the past, but some of you are producing some nice banners and im lazy xD

so if anyone wants to try kinda of a darker picture with a UD male Lock in t5, UD female warrior in t6.

I'd like to see what you guys can do with this

Very good start! If you can place em in the middle and mabye show some weps? Would be awesome! So far good looking

EDIT: Dunno if its possible to change hair colour on the arms warriors?
    What colour do you want it?

Can be pretty much ANY colour you want. Even ones that you can't normally have in game.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Also, the top banner on my blog (see sig image) needs an update badly.

See if this works for your blog

Here you are Chuck!

Unfortunately, my wow model viewer does not have access to the files that contain tier 8.5, so i went with the Bloodfang motif you mentioned.

Hope you like it. if you don't I can easily change it to suite your taste!

NEXT!

EDIT: Here is a direct link to the upload page: http://img29.imageshack.us/content.p...pg&via=mupload
    Warrior // Fury // www.redsunguild.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanham
    What colour do you want it?

Can be pretty much ANY colour you want. Even ones that you can't normally have in game.
    Mabye the white thing night elfs can pick and abit shorter hair if possible. If not you pick 1. =)

Well, I have an interesting one for a guild banner.

I would like on the banner, a Human DK in T 7.5 With a 2-hander (Iron Soul if you can get the graphic.), a t7.5 Human warrior with sword and board, with the Guild name "Snub Fighters", in a background in the Star Wars style text. behind it all some kind of dark swirl effect would be nice. Oh, and the server is Alleria. That specific enough

hallo m8 can you make one for my guild

Name: Grisworlds legacy
    Realm: bloodhoof
    Faction: ally

if you could do some thing with gnomes mages it would be AWSOME !!!

Just a quick repost since there has been a lot of traffic.

Guild Banner
    Size: nothing specific, current banner is 1000x150.
    Color scheme dark blue's, silver, grays. Or Brown's Red's and burgundy.
    Guild Name: Untamed
    Server: Sen'Jin
    Faction: Horde
    http://untamedraiding.guildomatic.com (if you want to see the current banner or site layout for color scheme. If we end up with a redish banner we will switch the overall theme of the site to match.

Basic Idea

When our guild was still just a idea inside our heads as a joke we came up with the idea for Laser Turkey Shock Troopers IE a boomkin. Ideally id like the logo to include the text "Untamed Raiding" and "Sen'Jin's Premiere Raiding Guild". As far as graphics I'd like to see an upper body action/profile shot of a boomkin casting on of their flashier spells, and a graphic of the spell going off on the far side in the background, and a mean or determined look on the boomkins face.

If anyone even attempts this, a huge thanks in advance.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacrimosa
    I'd like someone to use this image (yes, that is my own screenshot of my pally, maybe make it a bit more shiny:

She's in the beam of an elder's moonstone with a cascade of ebon roses in the snows outside Ironforge.

With lovely text "Lacrimosa" smaller text "Level 80 Paladin of Bloodhoof US"

Lacrimosa means 'tearful one' so that's why it's somber.

Any work and time put in is greatly appreciated.
    Not my greatest by any means but its a slow day at work so I'm tinkering. Didn't really do anything but modify the existing image.

~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

Deleted

Here's a little request to all of you people: No matter how good we all are with Photoshop, I doubt any of us have the time to collect 29 different sources ourself and combine them. If you want a <Gender> <Race> <Class> picture wearing <Tier set> and wielding <Weapon1> and <Weapon2> then please submit a picture of that yourself. It will save us all tons of work.

Also, you are right, Zyron. People simply put their name/realm/guild and expect us to make something out of nothing. Needless to say, we can not do everything for everyone and even if we would, those requests would end up with "very low priority"

Character Name: Lissah
    Guild: Stance Dance Revolution(Or SDR if thats too long)
    Realm Drak'tharon US
    Race: Belf Female
    Additional Info: Frost death knight, I'd really like something along the lines of this:

Frost with full t8/t8.5(Minus the helmet, long black hair, with a frosty background. Kind've dark, maybe Cobalt blue with a bit of light in there.) And then Blood (Full t8(IF you can make the t8 red that would be AWESOME) minus the helmet, same black hair and everything. With a red-ish background that looks somewhat similar to the frost background.)

Lissah in the Middle of them, Half the name in frost half the name in Blood, with Frosty and Bloody effects added to their respective halves.

If possible to show a bit of Betrayer of Humanity as a weapon.

Also: If you're taking Avatar requests basically Copy Frost and make it avatar sized :].

Quote Originally Posted by Solissa
    Character Name: Lissah
    Guild: Stance Dance Revolution(Or SDR if thats too long)
    Realm Drak'tharon US
    Race: Belf Female
    Additional Info: Frost death knight, I'd really like something along the lines of this:

Frost with full t8/t8.5(Minus the helmet, long black hair, with a frosty background. Kind've dark, maybe Cobalt blue with a bit of light in there.) And then Blood (Full t8(IF you can make the t8 red that would be AWESOME) minus the helmet, same black hair and everything. With a red-ish background that looks somewhat similar to the frost background.)

Lissah in the Middle of them, Half the name in frost half the name in Blood, with Frosty and Bloody effects added to their respective halves.

If possible to show a bit of Betrayer of Humanity as a weapon.

Also: If you're taking Avatar requests basically Copy Frost and make it avatar sized :].
    As mentioned by Somnio, it really would speed things up to have a high res screenshot of the character in question (if you have the gear you are requesting) I could do this one, but I can only produce images up to tier 7.5 reliably due to the current limitation of WoW Model Viewer (unless someone can suggest an alternative program with access to Ulduar gear).
    Warrior // Fury // www.redsunguild.com