Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by Asperge
    Quote Originally Posted by Asperge
    Hello,

I would also like to request a signature for my Nightelf Female DeathKnight.
    armory link: Asperge
    If it's possible i would like a model of my charecter in my signature ( i suppose you can make it the best in model viewer with full tier 10.5 (except i want as weapon shadowmourne) for the best quality but withoud helm equiped!), Next to my charecter i want my mount.. it's a Magic Rooster , i think you know the best how to position it next to my charecter.
    I would also like the signature to have a bit of a Unholy/Green flavour as my main spec is unholy dps , in the background i would like just a back ground used in most signatures with those nice effects etc. About Text i only want the Name "Asperge" in the signature no guild name/server or whatever just my charecter name.
    I don't realy mind wich font you use so make the best of it how you think it looks the best. O and not to forget about the size i would like it just the mmo champion normal size so i can use it on the mmo champion forums as my guild forums.

Hope this is enough information if you would like to know more please PM me :-) thanks alot hope you have some time to make a signature for me.

-Asperge.
    EU Dragonblight
    Bumping is forbidden as stated on the first page, if you bothered to read it. Due to this, your request here will now be ignored. Please PM ONE artist for a signature.

Wow, you waited a whole day. Incredible, when certain people have waited months.

sorry :s it was not my intention to bump it , i have edited a few times because i wanted some things different, sorry if i did something wrong :-\
    * edit* deleting the double post gues i clicked quote instead of modify my bad!

Whelp, Seeing all the wonderful artists here who use photo-shop. I have a request for a signature ^^

Realm:Lethon
    Name:Ratrix
    Realm:Maiev
    Name:ànimus

The Idea i would like behind this one, it my tauren out in front of my hunter, protecting him with his sheild as my hunter uses ranged from behind him. Feel free to go crazy with colors/backgrounds/fonts you want.For the Hunter's Gear. I would like the Valorous Scourgestalker without the helm, in a Drawn back position with Thori'dal. Any Melee weapon you think looks good would be fine. The Warriors gear is fine the way it is Also, if it's not too much trouble i would like to have My pet ghost wolf in there somewhere too. Thanks for you time ^^

EDIT: Forgot to put the armory link to the two here
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...thon&cn=Ratrix
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=%C3%80nimus

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by halogen
    Yesterday I picked up page 841-845 forum threads requests.

First part finished:
    for JINXII 1

for Eléctrica

for Aneiro

for Elius
    - PS : Aliadra maded a sign during the progress.

for Raigah

for Llamas

for Casylia

for Yeshy

During making his sign, maded this poster (1280*720) For the horde!

-----------------------------------------
    Continue the part two:
    -Reshà
    -Varaya
    -Quadloo
    -Thereddeath
    -Loraim
    -Eleqts
    -Birgirmar

note: If any signmaker-artist create signatures for the above people. pleasenotify me.
    dude they made one for me already
    anyway TY =D

Deleted

Hey there!

Character name: Unify
    Realm: Blade's Edge, EU.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...+Edge&cn=Unify

If possible, I'd like my character on the right, choose whatever pose you like as long as you can see her eyes, which if possible I'd love to be glowing more than draenai's usually do. As for the background, black, with colours streaming through it, sorta like the way it looks when you use sparklers. Maybe have those lines come from my character's eyes and flow into the background? Just chuck the name wherever you think it looks best. Instead of the realm name though, I'd like any of the following titles; of the nightfall, the kingslayer, starcaller. Whichever one you think suits it better really, and in an epic font <3.

Hmm, hope that's descriptive enough, and thanks in advance!

Also, been looking for someone to create a new image for the header on my guild's site, being as I run it and would like a change of scenery. I've tried making some but usually fail miserably. If any artists would be up for making something simple yet awesome, throw me a PM and I'll give you the details. Would be appreciated!
    *Edited for link.

I'd love a sig for http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...mar&cn=Shelmos

Preferably with shadow, and fire surrounding me, with the t10 warlock helm. (Dark Coven) I'd also like an Of The Nightfall title.

I'd also like one for http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r&cn=Arthriann

Put it in the DK T10 please, with the The Patient title. I want some frost around me, with some red inside.

You guys are awesome. Keep up the good work!

I'd really like it if someone could make me one tool!

Class; Paladin (Holy)

Name: Palidy
    Server: Blackrock US
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rock&cn=Palidy

I'd prefer T10 armor but I'm also a fan of the old stuff too :P

Thanks in advance.

-Palidy

Mine got lost in all the posts so I am just going to simplify it again.

Just looking for a sweet signature that shows a full t10 orc warrior with Shadow's Edge and some other end game weapon with a brownish/hordish themed background. For the text I would just like it to say "Starsoo the Kingslayer". I am really generalizing this so you can create whatever you fill fit. I just want a t10 warrior (regular t10 for brownish, or to help fit the hord-ish/red-ish theme you can use heroic t10 which is full red/black)

Thanks!

Edit: A good example of a great looking orc would be High Overlord Saurfang at the start of ICC. His gear, and wielding SE, would look amazing in a horde themed sig.

Howdy

Character name: Correlia
    Realm: Jubei'Thos
    Title: Starcaller
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...os&cn=Correlia

Just loking for an awesome sig, Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account

I'm really loving your work there Halogen. (:

~

On a side note; I'm reopening my signature requests. But I am only taking around 4-5. I still have 4 more art compositions left to do, plus a 24x18 final project due in 3 weeks. So I will try and get the requests done as soon as I can. I just need a break from pastels and color pencils. ):

~Taking limited requests~ Must be detailed and I will ignore it if you PM me without an armory link.

Continue the part two:
    -Reshà
    Varaya
    -Quadloo
    -Thereddeath
    Loraim
    -Eleqts
    -Birgirmar
    note: If any signmaker-artist create signatures for the above people. pleasenotify me.

PM list:
    -Helskor
    -Sãpo
    -Deviss

PM request temporary closed, until the progress finish.

Hello there!

All these sigs look GREAT!! This is my 2nd time in here for a sig so I haven't posted in a while, but here goes nothing.

I'd like to request a signature for my Priest

Name: Diesël (ALT+0235 for the ë)

Race: Dwarf, Male

Faction: Alliance

Spec: Disc

Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Dies%C3%ABl

Gear: I'd like to see my priest in full 277 T10 with the staff that drops off of Saurfang 10 man. Magthari Chieftan's Staff i wanna say??

Background: I'd like to see it very whitish, with angels in the background. Also if my Priest had wings coming off my back and the staff on my back too that'd be awesome. Also play with the fact whether i have my hands up casting a spell or in a action pose either one is fine. Be creative

Font: Something Epic.. Just straight Epic. Like Requiem for a Dream Epic. lol But seriously old rough text thats sharp still.

Text: I'd like to see my name Diesël and then Chaotic Good my guild name somewhere

Also I'd like my character to have the same beard and beard color as well. I appreciate it!!

Any questions, just send me a PM

Thanks a lot you all do GREAT work and I appreciate your time and effort!

I would love to have a Sig made. Acctually i'd love to have a sig made for garrosh.

What i would like is a sig with garrosh that has a sort of election campaign feel to it. With a text that says something along the lines of Garrosh for warchief.

I know this isn't much information for you awesome sig makers out there but I realy can't think of much more to add and i hope someone will make one
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

PM:

Remember Armory link guys, as there's both EU and US, it's not always with ease to find YOUR char!

7/7 HC!!

10+ Year Old Account

Thank you very much! Looks awesome!

As sig says, Send me a PM of your Armory link and a rough guideline, and i'll made you a sig

edit: Please be sure to let me know if it is for use on these forums, or for others as it effects my sizing

Quote Originally Posted by Neces
    wow looking thru some of this thread has made me really want a sig, im not sure if theres a proper template ya should use to provice info so i just copied someone elses.

Name: Necessitas
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Necessitas
    Race: Undead
    Class: Warrior
    Spec:Arms
    Specific Armor/Weapons?: Currently what i have on the armoury is pretty oki , athou if ya think it will look much better with a different set im easy. Ill leave all the creativeness up to you!!
    Expression/Pose?: Anything really , like i said im easy and would love to see what ya can come up with with little boundries. Athou if i had to choose id say something really meancing , creepy , scary and dark. following the forsaken undead theme
    As for a background?: Dark creepy and scary! but like i mentioned im easy!

Notes: Prefer to leave off server and guilds as the sig can last longer this way! Just my name in the way of writing would be awesome
    Guess mine kinda fell off the map, should i pm someone or just leave it open here?

Edit , Sorry actually , took a look back and saw an artist doing a few pages before mine, Didnt know how popular these sig requests were:P

Quote Originally Posted by Neces
    Guess mine kinda fell off the map, should i pm someone or just leave it open here?

Edit , Sorry actually , took a look back and saw an artist doing a few pages before mine, Didnt know how popular these sig requests were:P
    IF you REALLY have been looking around on this thread, with your eyes open, you would have seen that people TIME AFTER TIME says; if you DON'T get a sig after a week or two, PM AN ARTIST, do NOT bump, nor re-re-request..

Thank you.

7/7 HC!!

PM for Gundesvan:

Not for use on this forum.
    Took the freedom to change the background, as ice+fire looked way too messy.
    Hope this works for you, if not PM me with possible changes

7/7 HC!!

Deleted

That looks lovely, tyvm