10+ Year Old Account

Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by Lokozz
    Lol then when you make a sig for someone just say "wow thanks for wasting your time making this for me " since apparently we cannot say thank you and express what good work they put into it... Ill keep in that in mind.
    That's not what we're trying to imply with such a rule. The fact is, this is the largest and fastest growing thread on the forums. If people start posting, commenting on all the artists work then the thread would grow even quicker, thus leaving some signatures buried in the chat. Many requests already pass unnoticed and we don't want that problem to get worse.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kuralor
    I would like to get a signature for my character Aidagny http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ard&cn=Aidagny.

Appearance wise I would just like to have my current gear on with my character doing Last Stand.

Preferably I could get my characters name a little bit to the right of my character in Billboard font http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/fenotype/billboard/. For the background you guys could probably figure out something much better than I, the only background requests I have are have it look warriorish.
    Done:

Wasn't able to use that font, since I'd have to buy it. :/

10+ Year Old Account

PMrequest:

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka
    I love warlock signatures:

*cough*
    To people making tutorials: I know you want to make them unique but for the love of something you hold dear, please bare in mind that for web usability sans-serif fonts are you best bet, where as the most common is: Ariel, Verdana, Helvetica and Trebuchet MS (not so overly used but keeps same spacing as Helvetica). This will make it possible for the user to actually read what you write and not having to focus entirely on deciphering letters into words.

Wow very nice, thanks man!!

10+ Year Old Account

This is my death knight Kyeri. She recently underwent a faction change. I would like it very much if someone would make a signature vaguely similar to my current one but updated for the new character.
    TYVM =D

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kayyla

This is my death knight Kyeri. She recently underwent a faction change. I would like it very much if someone would make a signature vaguely similar to my current one but updated for the new character.
    TYVM =D
    I'll do it since I did your old one =]

Done:

Quote Originally Posted by Trlz
    I would love to have one of your awesome sigs!

Ok, I want it to show me as the "black" nelf catform.
    Background could be based on something like this artwork for teldrassil:
    http://www.scrollsoflore.com/gallery.../movie/001.jpg
    "Trulzern, Guardian of Cenarius" in whichever font you find suitable.

I made an avatar a while back (Not in your league just to be clear) but maybe something like the font there?

Hope I provided enough info, I'm not very good at the subject so I kinda want to let you play around with it abit :P Good luck!

EDIT: Please do not under any circumstance include "of Ascendence" as that isn't my guild anymore ;p

Let me know if you want anything changed.

My Work PMs Open

Heh, seeing Sokogeka's signatures inspired me to practice some more. This time I came up with an undead warlock in T10, something which I've never had the chance to work with before:

Still can't quite get his clipping mask effect down right...

If anyone would like to claim this signature, either PM me or post a reply in the thread. First come first serve.

Signature Crafting Status - [Not Accepting PMs] - [Gallery]

Looking for work!

armory link
    text
    helm shown/not shown

Quote Originally Posted by Blando
    Hi, I would like to have a signature made for my main please.

Name: Blando
    Race: Draenei
    Sex: Male
    Class: Shaman
    Spec: Elemental
    Server: Staghelm
    Guild: Nihil ex Nihilo
    Title: None please
    Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ihil+Ex+Nihilo

I would like the signature to include my name, server and current guild.

I would like my tabard and cloak to not be shown.
    I would prefer my helmet to not be shown. I would like the signature to show me in all iLevel 264 T10 and the Waistband of Despair. I would also like to have my current weapon replaced with the Royal Scepter of Terenas II.

I was thinking of having my shaman standing as if he had just casted Thunderstorm. I can not really explain how it looks when he casts Thunderstorm, but ill give it a shot. I want his legs to be a little bit spread apart, and have one hand up in the air. In the background I was thinking about having a shockwave in the background. I would like the shockwave to be as if i were looking at it from the ground. I would also like it to have it look like thunderstorm caused the shockwave, and have thunderstorm shoot out from underneath the shaman. I would also like the sky area to have lightning bolts shooting across. Also, maybe have collapsed structures in the background to the devastation of Thunderstorm.

Lol, I hope you understand what im trying to say and hope it doesn't stress you too much.
    Thanks in advance.
    O.o People from my server! Run away!

<Elemental Oblivion>
    We have candy. Get in the Van.

A request from a good friend of mine:

Getting the hang of it now

Signature Crafting Status - [Not Accepting PMs] - [Gallery]

Hi! I was wondering If I could request a sig of a prot warrior. His name, Ibirujo. His title: Of the Shattered Sun. A night elf male in the Red T10 warrior armor without the helm shown. white hair, that is styled to the large pony tail. and the Dark purple skin. Holding Burnished Quel'Sarrar and the Neverending Winter sheild. I suppose a epic red background would be really cool. Thank you very much!! ;D

PM Request:

Claim

Name: Mercader
    Race: Night Elf
    Sex: Male
    Class: Warrior
    Spec: Fury/Arms (Whatever one I'm in when you get round to making it)
    Server: Wildhammer
    Guild: Nulli Secundus
    Title: Kingslayer
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...er&cn=Mercader

I would like the signature to include my name w/ title, server and current guild.

I would like my tabard to be shown but not my cloak
    I'd also like my helmet to be shown and I'd also like my character to be shown in all the gear and weapons I currently have equipped in the armory link.

I would also like it to be as if my character is performing the whirlwind ability with streaks of blood across the screen.

Many Thanks In Advance.

Is there a way to get the model for one of those big fucking totems some tauren have (like in Mount Hyjal and the Icemist warriors)? I couldn't seem to find the model in WMV, but it also doesn't seem to be considered a part of their model.

Signature courtesy of Safhira.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoopsy
    Is there a way to get the model for one of those big fucking totems some tauren have (like in Mount Hyjal and the Icemist warriors)? I couldn't seem to find the model in WMV, but it also doesn't seem to be considered a part of their model.
    Open up a Tauren, go to Right Hand, and search "Item4750". I think that's the totem that you're looking for.

10+ Year Old Account

PMrequest:

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Odexy
    That's not what we're trying to imply with such a rule. The fact is, this is the largest and fastest growing thread on the forums. If people start posting, commenting on all the artists work then the thread would grow even quicker, thus leaving some signatures buried in the chat. Many requests already pass unnoticed and we don't want that problem to get worse.
    SUGGESTION:

Make this thread 'read only' for the public. Artists can use it to "advertise", post and discuss their works. Signature requests by PM only. Problem solved.

Just my 2cents worth

Deleted

PM: