Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Edited, changing the weapon will be pretty much impossible, for reasons theres no point me going in to, Id have to redo the whole Sig, sorry.

I haven't heard anything about my picture of my dk and hunter, so I make a new request. I'm thinking about some thing like this picture with my hunter to the left and my dk to the right. Both are female belfs and I'd like to have them in T8.5. The name of the hunter is Bloodwisp and the dk's name is Deathwísp. I'd like to have a cat on the hunter and maybe a ghoul with the dk. The background is up to you but I want the color to be icy black on the right since my dk is frost.

Please note guys, I will ignore requests sent to me via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omgasm

Edited, changing the weapon will be pretty much impossible, for reasons theres no point me going in to, Id have to redo the whole Sig, sorry.

Oh well, you don't always what you want.. I do want to thank you for your effort and work, the sig is great. much love!

Quote Originally Posted by Gozujohn
    I do not see how my violation of the forum rules have anything to do with this Somnio?
    Neither, I do not see why you would ask others not to make an signature for me either?

Please, do not say ' waste our time.' You are speaking for no one but yourself, and quite frankly, your not the best Photoshopper in here, so I will delete my PM to you, as I do not need an amateur to do this.

I think because you have violated the rules of this forum too. It clearly states that when you request a sig in the thread, you cannot PM the artists and vice-versa, I think.
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.

Quote Originally Posted by kinky31
    hi there,after I saw Swizzle's sig i said HEY I WANT ONE TOO! well im a demanding mage here, so i'd like a signature for every spec, arcane, fire and frost.

name: Kinkycious (but i'd like to write Kinky at the sig cause this is how ppl call me)
    realm : Twilight's Hammer
    class & race : undead male Mage.
    Guild : No Guns Blazing

here are some pics i just took.
    http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8...shot0714090043
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2...1409005213.jpg
    http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5...1409005700.jpg

cant think something specific for arcane,maybe some "arcane energy" coloured pink and white around me like Swizzle's (dont rly know how to quote it now hope u can find him easily his request is at page 66)
    about fire which is my favorite i want a burning forest behind me and a red moon in a dark sky :O
    frost now, would love some ice shards poping from the ground NOT like a blizzard falling from the sky, i want the complete opposite:P and around my mage i'd love if there are snowflakes like the ones in the last link

that's all! surprise me
    oh and would be cool if im standing at the right staring at the left :>(just like at some of my pictures)
    this was my post at page 92, was wondering if any1 was working on it, u made my bro's sig which was a later post. I dont wanna rush you, cause rush and art dont fit together...just wandering

For Swazzly hope its what u wanted!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by LosConturas
    Hello,

Would any Photoshopper be so kind and create a signature for my guildforum account?

I would like it to be an Orc Male Warlock in http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...urple_male.jpg

Could you make it so that an infernal is coming down from the sky (Just the fireball in mid-air before it lands on the ground) With the Orc Male Warlock casting soulfire, incinerate or an Shadowbolt towards a target in the distance(Like towards the screen) or something like this, if it's a fire spell, could you make the fire green?

Background should be something like Burning steppes, Hellfire Peninsula or Shadowmoon Valley.

No name, guild tag or anything is needed, just what i described )

Thanks in advance!
    I find this request very similair to the one I got into my PM-box a few minutes ago, and which was posted on the forums. That is, shortly before you deleted your account because it's post history showed you were banned from these forums and two out of your four messages got deleted for being a violation of the forum rules...
    Hello.

I would like to request a signature from a very skilled Photoshopper.

Info:

I am looking for a signature with my T8.5 ---Orc----Warlock ( Conqueror )
    I am kinda thinking of it like, Dark, but again with some fire.
    It should be a warlock in full T8.5 casting Incinerate towards the viewer while there is a lava wave(from Sartharion encounter) in the background coming towards me.

Another request ( If you are interested in making two ) would be me in full T8.5 -Orc Warlock- on a surfboard surfing Sartharions Lava wave -> Name above character would be :
    Starcaller Lavasurfer
    <Future Me>
    [color=red]Mind if I pass on your little request? I don't really feel like working for people who violate the thread+forum rules, insult me by PM and make multiple forum-accounts to post multiple requests, othby PM and thread. Go read the forum rules, please.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

I haven't heard anything about my picture of my dk and hunter, so I make a new request. I'm thinking about some thing like this picture with my hunter to the left and my dk to the right. Both are female belfs and I'd like to have them in T8.5. The name of the hunter is Bloodwisp and the dk's name is Deathwísp. I'd like to have a cat on the hunter and maybe a ghoul with the dk. The background is up to you but I want the color to be icy black on the right since my dk is frost.
    Trying that one as soon as i get my modelviewer to show me T8,5 °.^

Good afternoon,

I checked this topic and I think your creations are great. I play a shaman to and I loved this banner:

If you have the time is there any chance you could create 1 for me to?

650x125 would be a great size

I play a female Draenei resto/elemental shaman in both full T8.5 gear with Kel'thuzad mace and shield. Name is Aliesha from the Guild Bridgeburners.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny

For Swazzly hope its what u wanted!
    Its perfect thanks

PM request from Warfiz.

EDIT: missed the shadows, new one up in a minute.

EDIT 2: Here comes the final.

Hästäpple - Level 100 Human Hunter, Outland EU

I'd love to have a sig made. here is my request:

I really like this one for inspiration. http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6052/swizzle1.jpg

name: Grimspark the Scrub

guild: Genesis

I'd like the text to be very clear. thats important to me

the size: something like 200 x 500 if possible.

Here is my gnome and how he should stand in the middle of the sig:

I dont know how well it would look with the zones and the frost-edges, but well.. id love to see it.

collor theme: I like purple and blue but tbh its all up to you Smiley

I know this is a very specific request, but i really hope some one is up for it, as i have no clue how well it'd actually look.

thanks for spending time and hope you'll help me with it

Quote Originally Posted by Shewlol
    I'd like to request a sig for my paladin, since my pc with PS on is broken, and I need to train myself up again when I get a new one with it, I'd really love to see one of you guys make one for me. Just so I might get some ideas.

It's a human female paladin.

Name: Shew (Either Ambassador or Bloodsail Admiral as title if you think one of them fits in, I think it'd be best without any)
    Spec: Ret as main, and Holy as dual (But not necessary to show on the sig)
    Server: Frostmane
    Guild: Evolution

Would be really awesome if it had something around the scourge/Argent to do, as backround or so, something dark/light, as I really love that whole story, maybe place Arthas/Mograine or some of those guys in the backround. And would love the t6 set, just not show that head, just see shoulders maybe and either "Betrayer of Humanity" which is my wep in-game or "Torch of the Damned" I still love that weapon, with maybe a Mongoose enchant or so, not needed tho, and maybe have it over the shoulder, or have it pointing somewhere. Or as any of the other paladin ones around here, it's great work, and thanks a lot for taking the effort and time into it.

Thanks in advance!
    Saw it got rushed over so I'll try once more.

Will go more in detail, first of all, Frostmane EU, saw I forgot to put EU behind, sorry for that. Then, would be cool if you could see Arthas or any of the other people in background, on a graveyard or so, dark and maybe ligt one place, you're the artist, do as you think it will look best! I know that maybe won't fit with a ret paladin, but I'm a big fan of that story Then just show my character in tier 6, maybe with Shattered Sun tabard, and the boots from Anub'Rekhan, they're named "Sabatons of Sudden Reprisal" (Heroic Naxx version). Well, you're free to just add from the chest and up too, just don't show helm. Then weapon I want is Torch of the Damned or Betrayer, would prefer the Torch And, you're free to place the name/guild anywhere at the sig, just as you can place your name there.

And I'll give you some information about Model Viewer too, as how I want it to look. (Can't provide a Screenshot, unfortunately.. It hangs everytime, then I get an error) Human female, skin color 4/9, face type 0/14, hair color 4/12, hair style 14/23, and don't want any facial feature. Hope you understood what I meant.

Going away tomorrow, in 25hrs to be exact, so if any of you'd do this for me today or tomorrow I'd be so gratefull! And if you do it later, could you please PM it to me, so I don't have to search through prolly over 100 pages and look for it when I get back.

Thanks in advance!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by shortleif
    PM request from Warfiz.

Omg that's sick, Thank you so much <3

I've been watching this thread grow since page 1, and was really amazed, so I gave it a go, what do you think?

Not even close as good as all other sigs here, but you have to start somewhere. :P

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tellez
    Hello everyone.

Really nice and impressive work of art you guys doing here.
    I would like to make a request for a forum sig.

Something like Avya sig but with some alterations.

Char Name: Tellez
    Guild: momemtum
    Server: Grim Batol EU

hair: White
    Equip: Full Scourgestalker without helmet, Thoridal Bow(Altought i dont have it) and Lotrafen spear on the back.
    And i would like also to show my pet, a Grey Wolf name José.

The animation should be the wolf "howling" on my feet(facing the same direction) while i shoot a arrow.

Text should be in the top left corner like this:

Tellez & José
    <momentum>
    Grim Batoll EU (Smaller font size)

The colouring can be with some gradient black/ dark grey, getting darker away from my char.

Behind the name u could use a hunter mark very fadded...
    http://static.wowhead.com/uploads/sc...ormal/2722.jpg

Thank you.
    Would this work?

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Snige89
    I'd love to have a sig made. here is my request:

I really like this one for inspiration. http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6052/swizzle1.jpg

name: Grimspark the Scrub

guild: Genesis

I'd like the text to be very clear. thats important to me

the size: something like 200 x 500 if possible.

Here is my gnome and how he should stand in the middle of the sig:

I dont know how well it would look with the zones and the frost-edges, but well.. id love to see it.

collor theme: I like purple and blue but tbh its all up to you Smiley

I know this is a very specific request, but i really hope some one is up for it, as i have no clue how well it'd actually look.

thanks for spending time and hope you'll help me with it

ill have a crack at it it wont be as good as the one you linked as im not that good atm but ill try for ya and if you dont like it, simple dont use it lol

Draenei Shaman (male)
    name:Tjamen
    guild: The Nephilim
    server: Talnivarr (eu)

im thinking something like, my shammy is in the middle of the pic, wearing tier3 set, maybe casting a spell (like lavaburst) and with lava/volcano background, the text color could be black. <3

Name - Dreizehn
    Realm - Illidan
    Class/Race - Female Tauren Resto Shaman
    Idea - What i'd like is fairly simple i think(i'm not a PS pro so i wouldn't know). But what i'd like is a sig of my shaman standing on the left of the sig shooting a chain heal. and at the other end of the sig the chain heal would be hitting the edge of it with a white-ish/yellow-ish flare shooting around it. kind of like an explosion of heal if you will haha. the background can be pretty much whatever. the darker more violent looking the better. no blood though, that's a bit overdone imo. if i could get her wearing full t6 minus the helm that would be great.

and the other idea is for a guild picture.

Idea - What i'd like to get is a picture of what i can best describe is water going down a drain. don't want it to look to much like water but just the swirl that ends in the center of the circle, if that makes sence. would like it on a black background with a sort of neon blue/white color to it. to best describe the coloring you can go to www.swguild.org and see the way we have the font colored on the front page. and somewhere on the picture if we could get the quote "The cowards never started and the weak died along the way. Only the strongest survived" somewhere on there that would be much appreciated.

once again i know this is alot. but i tried to be as detailed and descriptive as possible and i hope someone picks up these projects. thank you all so much for your time and effort, you all are pros at what you do and we all appreciate it. thank you.
    hello, i posted back on page 118. i'm just hoping i could get somebody to possibly take up these projects. thank you again.