Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    Oh woooow... I rarely comment just to point out how good a signature looks but... *Points at it* That's good! xD I dunno, something about that actually made me shiver... Like that Worgen is looking right into my soul... Amazing...
    Hahaha, i know it's....ferocious Thank you very much !

Guild Banner Request

Visible text: ProPain (guild name, most prominant) ...and propain accessories (in smaller print)

General colour scheme: Blue background with red text outlined in black preferrable.

Any extras: Hank Hill's face and a propane tank with "PROPAIN" stamped on it.

Thanks!

Artwork Credit: Rayde of MMO Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Hello artists! I'm looking for a new sig.

Visible text: Fiddlesnarf
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...snarf/advanced
    Gear set: I want to be wearing the level 60 Grand Marshals gear set with the Stormwind Tabard and Shadowmourne. My currently equipted Engineering goggles too.
    Helm visible: Yes, current helm showing, the Engineering goggles
    Your pose: I like the stealth idle animation, with my 2hander in my right hand.
    General colour scheme: Some kind of Holy Lightening, but I leave this stuff up for the artist mostly.
    Any extras: I'll leave this up to the artist.

Can't wait to see the final results, thanks again!
    Hope you enjoy.
    If you want any changes just shoot me a PM.

Always look on the bright side of life

Thanks for the awesome sig!

Sorry for the random post;
    Has anyone in EU managed to get t11? Also I don't seem to have the Crimson Deathcharger either..

Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    Has anyone in EU managed to get t11? Also I don't seem to have the Crimson Deathcharger either..
    About t11. Afaik the only way to get it in EU is through the beta client. I'm using that myself atm, can't wait for a real fix though.

EDIT: While I'm here I'm gonna have to ask the people in my queue to be patient atm. I have been slacking off a bit too much in school lately and it's coming back to me now. I'll try get yours done this weekend.
    Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2011-01-12 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    Indeed, what Dubbelbasse said. EU players can only access it via the Beta client, but US players don't have this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    About t11. Afaik the only way to get it in EU is through the beta client. I'm using that myself atm, can't wait for a real fix though.
    aww that sucks, oh well, I started making sigs for my guildies, working on a warrior at the moment :P Guess I will stick to t6

Just made that one, he was very picky :P I had so much fun!
    He wanted his lock as it was when he was gnome as central, then her as human and then now as orc, with an elegant font :P
    Last edited by Amalisa; 2011-01-12 at 10:36 AM.

Deleted
    Hihi
    please can someone create a forum signature for me?

Name: Kerilea
    Realm: Nagrand
    Guild: Ajda
    female NE hunter

Please can I be dressed in tier 11 gear without showing the helm or tabard with only my name showing
    can you also put my pet in the background? either the spirit wolf or striped cat.
    can the background show greenary like a forest if thats not too much

thanks very much in advance =D

Deleted
    Dropping by to say hi! And show off my new sig I should be back soonish...Cata has me very busy atm o/

Deleted
    Hey All! Dont wanna be ingreatfull or anything, but I posted a request 10 pages back, but I guess it was to much to ask for. So Ill give you a new one

Visible Text: Crashik And <Paranormal> ( Paranormal is the guildname )
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...crashik/simple
    Gear Set: I'd like to have The gear Im wearing atm, Only replaceing Shoulders with the T11 Ones, And MH Weapon, With, Crul'Corak (Nefarian drop)
    Helmet Show: No, I don't know if you can but, make the Orc look "old and tired" kinda like .. old warhero stuff?
    Pose: Enhancement Shaman Autoattack, kinda when u swing the MH weapon but just kinda hold the OH .
    Color Sheme: Very grey/dark and perhaps some cracks like u know, deathwing pwnd me. But I'd like to leave this for the pro artists.
    Special "effects" - Would like to have Windfury Proc around me, And something that symbolizes the Horde .

Thanks In Advance - Yours Crashik !

Another one for a guildie:

this is not for MMO Forums

Deleted

Not requesting, but looking for feedback, was bored and made a sig for my guild. What you think

Edit: First Attempt at a signiture
    Last edited by mmoc95c97f64ce; 2011-01-12 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post

EDIT: While I'm here I'm gonna have to ask the people in my queue to be patient atm. I have been slacking off a bit too much in school lately and it's coming back to me now. I'll try get yours done this weekend.
    I can take this in PM aswell but.. How do you go about getting the beta client for that then? :S
    Id really love to try out some of this new stuff :O

New sig for me :c
    Yes PJ is a paladin but warlock wrathful = <3

Hope everyone had an awesome new years :3

cata is win! \m/

Deleted
    Got bored and thought i would "try" making some signitures of my own. What you think?

plus my sig

15+ Year Old Account
    wow so many amazing artists in this thread

I'm looking for a banner for my guild's website

Guild Name: Iniquity
    Server: Illidan
    Faction: Horde

all 3 of those words should be on it

size should be 700 x 200 pixels

ideas (not expecting all to be incorporated, just ideas):
    thinking something dark and sinister with reds and blacks,
    maybe a dark ominous sky perhaps or burnt earth
    a horde logo somewhere in it perhaps on one of the sides or as a watermark even

feel free to use your imagination

thanks much in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by Téuntjûh View Post
    Name: Téuntjûh
    Class/Race: Human Protection Paladin (Male, and young!)
    Alliance btw
    Server: Azjol-Nerub
    Guild: Valkyrie
    General colour scheme: Show me why paladins are protectors of the light (ps. I'm using a Big Pink Sword atm)
    Extra: Please make sure to show my shoulders, they look nice.
    And don't show my pvp rating please :P *Crap @ pvp*

Link:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%c3%bbh/simple
    I didn't see this done so I tried my hand at it. It's been awhile since I've done a sig. :3

Hi looking for a pair of complementing signatures won't allow me to post links to newb here.
    sigs that tie in together would be cool landscape or design background don't matter would like action poses maybe a shot of a shield since i hide behind it enough. just not bright cheery stuff we log on to kill shit

bobn on garona
    vengefull angry hammer the bad guys prot paladin in tier 10 (please god no skirt or helm)

slyff on garona
    slyff amazing lady healer quite the girl in tier 10 as well with or without helm whatever looks hotter. Hooking her on wow was the best thing i ever did until we started running cata heroics and well .. this game may destroy us yet.

thanks alot in advance guys really great stuff here
    Last edited by Jmckinnon; 2011-01-12 at 09:51 PM.

Red face

PMR (my first!):

Edyrem, hope you like it