Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    2nd Signature Request of the Day:

It's awesome! Thank you so much! It's how I imagined it, awesome! ^^

PM:

Last one for today ^^
    I'll get to the others tomorrow.

7/7 HC!!

Hello Creative people! I have just re-rolled and would love a new signature to use!
    Race: Worgen
    Class: Death Knight
    Gear: Bloodsail Admiral Clothing
    Helm?: Yes( The Bloodsail Admiral Hat )
    Pose: Something cool? Flexing? :P
    Theme: Dark
    Text: Sinakil of Zeal
    Here is my armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sinakil/simple

Anything would be appreciated! Thanks! Yarrr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caztiell View Post
    Hello Creative people! I have just re-rolled and would love a new signature to use!
    Race: Worgen
    Class: Death Knight
    Gear: Bloodsail Admiral Clothing
    Helm?: Yes( The Bloodsail Admiral Hat )
    Pose: Something cool? Flexing? :P
    Theme: Dark
    Text: Sinakil of Zeal
    Here is my armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sinakil/simple

Anything would be appreciated! Thanks! Yarrr
    I'll do this.

Hey everyone, I figured its time for a new cata signature
    Name: Spartinz
    class: Paladin
    Gear: I would like the T11 (blue set)
    Text: "Spartinz" with "Templar of Steel" under it
    background: Up to you, I know it will come out great
    Pose: Anything displaying my helmet and shoulders
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...partinz/simple

*Not sure if I included everything, PM me if you have any questions

Thanks in Advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91 View Post
    PM:

Last one for today ^^
    I'll get to the others tomorrow.
    Looks awesome, thanks =]

New signature specifically for mmo champ. :3 I'm thinking about making a new tutorial.

sig request please

Visible text: Enigma <Cute> Enhance Shaman
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: battle.net/wow/en/character/boulderfist/enigma/simple
    Gear set: Full T11 Heroic set would be awesome, current weapons are fine.
    Helm visible: Helm Showing please
    Your pose: Melee swing perhaps with the tornado wf proc animation?
    General colour scheme: similar to t11 heroic armor colors is fine, be creative
    Any extras: windfury tornadoy animation?

thanks a ton, cant wait to see what ya come up with

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacopriest View Post
    Hey, I'm fairly new and I thought why not ask I'm very tempted to say "here is my armory link, go nuts and surprise me!" (but I wont, dont worry)

Visible text: "Jacopriest", but also "Jaco" since that is what everyone ends up calling me, basically my nickname. I'd want the "Jaco" to be more visible, and the "Jacopriest" to maybe be a little less visible, perhaps faded out or more towards the border of the sig or something like that, do what you feel looks good ^^
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post proper links yet but I hope this is ok <3 eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/jacopriest/simple
    Gear set:
    Head: High Society Top Hat
    The rest can be the wrathful gladiators stuff really..and val'anyr for the weapon :3
    Helm visible: With that hat? Oh hell yeah!
    Your pose: The casting animation all epic'd up yo :P
    General scheme: This may sound a bit crazy and not like WoW at all, and not really go with the gear set, but I'd like a sort of neon style with all kinds of colours. I'm not quite sure how to explain it, the best way would be to ask; have you played P.N.03 on the gamecube? Would make it alot easier to understand what I'm thinking of. Probably best with a black background and just..."epic neon swirly". SO HELPFUL ARN'T I. A fururistic sort of neon style might be a bit more helpful, but like I said, if you ever played P.N.03 on the gamecube, her ultimate attacks were all crazy big neon lights and I LIKE SHINY. All sorts of colours too..red, green, cyan, orange...and more..do what you feel!

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is not a very helpful description, alot of room for your own interpretation i know..go nuts!
    Also already doing this one! (PM me if you've already picked it up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Name: Keell
    Server: shatter hand
    Guild: for kalimdor
    Class: Troll
    Race: Druid
    Gear: t11 presh include helm
    Theme: make it super stormy like hurricane katrina stormy
    i was wonderin if you could pose him like he was casting hurricane with the blue sparks comin outa his hand like he was leaking electricity and the dk icey misty eys presh xD super props for makin this thread i have photoshop and sadly am horrible at it and can never get the hang of it :[

Dont think about the moon memoria, it looks wounderfull i love it

Visible Text: Name (Starcaller Dauminth) Guild (Direct Control) Realm (Burning Legion) Nothing too bulky with text if that is possible kind of make it subtle
    Gear Set: Tier 11. I like the white heroic color scheme more if that is possible and no helmet showing. Im not too fond of my current sword to... so a Soulblade in its place would be cool (Also, just cause T2 is one of my favorite sets, it'd be cool to see this in that set of gear mainly want the t11 but if you're feeling ambitious I'd appreciate it)
    Pose: I was thinking a full body shot with my weapon and shield unsheathed hands at my characters side, standing like you would if you were to press "z" in game. And doing that... lean... thing female bloodelfs do
    Extras: I like the whole holy theme of Paladins and I LOVE Avenging Wrath wings, so a pair of those on my character's back would top the whole thing off. But other than that just a lot of holy crap going everwhere, I want my character to look like she would make a raid boss crap its pants when I walk into the raid

I was pretty specific with this, and if my creative side went off the deep end I understand lol. I couldn't provide an armory link since I'm new to this forum but I put my guild, character name and server so hopefully you can find me. I'm changing my Paladin's hair color to blonde soon if one of y'all pick this up before I get the chance to seeing as how tomorrow is patch day! /crossfingers. I've seen some AMAZING pieces on here so I'm sure you will blow me away
    Last edited by Dauminth; 2011-02-08 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Added Character Title

Name: Healaryduff
    Server: Elune
    Guild: Heretics
    Class: Human
    Race: Paladin
    Gear: What I am currently wearing http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yduff/advanced
    Theme: Go nuts with whatever you want to do...be creative

Deleted
    Hi guys i monitor this forum quite a bit cause i admire what you guys do so i had a go myself,

This is my first sig attempt,

Please critisize this like hell, im using the gimp program and if you guys can point out something i could do, by using certain tools would be great,

Also alot of people are asking for tier11 is this possible yet, im using wowmodelviewer,

i sig size is 400x100 < what do you guys suggest here?
    Last edited by mmoc1b0675d830; 2011-02-08 at 11:15 AM.

PM:

This is my first banner, so if you want something changed, don't hesitate to PM me and I'll see what i can do (:

7/7 HC!!

Deleted
    PMR:

Deleted
    I think the DK Communty needs a new Wallpaper
    What do you think about it?^^

I imagine a orc dk in heroic t11 in the middle of the screen, wielding the "Reclaimed Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Powerhood"
    The Helm schould be visible so that everbody has a dk on their desk, but if there are any Aliance players want to use it themselves they dont have to see the orc^^.
    The colour theme schould follow two simple points.
    A hell of Red and little bit of black^^
    It would be very nice if someone can do this

This is a present for the whole dk community^^

And I know it will be awesome! You guys rock!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehner View Post
    I think the DK Communty needs a new Wallpaper
    What do you think about it?^^

I imagine a orc dk in heroic t11 in the middle of the screen, wielding the "Reclaimed Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Powerhood"
    The Helm schould be visible so that everbody has a dk on their desk, but if there are any Aliance players want to use it themselves they dont have to see the orc^^.
    The colour theme schould follow two simple points.
    A hell of Red and little bit of black^^
    It would be very nice if someone can do this

This is a present for the whole dk community^^

And I know it will be awesome! You guys rock!
    So... You pretty much want this:

But with an orc and in PvE gear instead of PvP gear? :P

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Cool Cool Thread.

Name: Valorous
    Server: Dalaran-US
    Guild: Gaia
    Class: Human
    Race: Paladin

I'd like to see Val in tier6 wielding Ashbringer , and Ashes of Al'ar watching overhim with a background of your choice, wings shown if possible , please show the helm
    here i provided a link as requested : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alorous/simple

hope it doesnt take lots of effort , cuz i see it does ! sowwy!
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Asphyxiation105; 2011-02-08 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Added Links.
    In Soviet Russia , Keyboard turns you !

█║▌│█│║▌║║▌│▌ORIGINAL
    █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│▌DRUID. ©