Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    Sorry for the lack of boarders, still figuring that one out >.<!
    If you're using PS, select your last layer (with applied image), go to Select > All. Then to Edit > Stroke > choose colour and width
    deviantART

Two in one?

Visible text: (Sehnasaurus/Alexandria Rexxar Karate Monkey Death Car)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rexxar/sehnasaurus/simple
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rexxar/alexandria/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: close-up/actionish
    General colour scheme: Would love the mix of colors to match their tier sets (maybe a blend of green to blue)
    Any extras: Wondering if you can mix these two characters. Warrior on the left (fury), Druid on the right (balance) if they will fit

Quote Originally Posted by gidget View Post
    My que: deson, dorlok, kittypawz, raddaradda, recoilcoc and tightywhitys

I'm working thru them slowly atm probs get them all done on Saturday/ Sunday
    Multiple PM:er.
    Removed from my queue and blacklisted.

Love it! Thank you so much!

I really like the colours!

I posted my request about a week ago and haven't seen a response in main thread yet, so I was going to PM an artist. Since I had multiple requests, would it be all right if I PM'd two artists, as long as they each had a different request? If not, that's all right too, just want to be sure.

Thanks

Thank you Zil, it's lovely :3

Deleted
    My first post was a bit rubbish so i decided to make a proper one , since i love your works a lot
    [Name] Mazuka
    [Title] The Kingslayer
    [Race] Worgen
    [Guild] Sanctified
    [pose] doing a /roar, second pose while doing a frontal roar (worgen roar twice)
    [armory link] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azuka/advanced
    [Prefered gear] Tier 11 for Death knights, helmet untogled, wielding an elementium bulwark and a lava spine
    [Background] A crow (or more depending on not overflooding the sig) in the right side with a full moon above and gilneas in the background

Thanks for reading =)

You're welcome Dyalad

And banner for my guild:

deviantART

Thumbs up Ohhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Looking for some Signature lovin' on a Mind-bending SCALE! Don't care how long it takes, I'm just looking for the weirdest rendition that all of the talented artists here can muster!

Name: Stengah
    Server: Muradin, Horde
    Race: Blood Elf
    Class: Paladin
    Gear: I think the T11 Ret set (It's the almost black one I think) looks COMPLETELY BAD-TO-THE-BONE!; if not, T10.5 would be great too!

Appearance: If you're familiar with Heavy Metal music ... Look up and check out the Band Meshuggah Album: Nothing (Red Version) for Background ideas and Font as well (I REALLY LIKE THE FONT WORK!!!) And also look up Meshuggah - Obzen or Rational Gaze on youtube ( FOR TOTAL INSPIRATION SET TO MUSIC!)

Pose: Something of a abyssal Madding free-fall with hands on head as if keeping the thoughts contained (Migraine maybe???) and Screaming at the SHEER MAGNITUDE of the Insanity!!!

Quote: "Where Engines of the Sane and Insanity merge...."

My apologies for no links, kinda new so they won't allow it ..... yet....

I DEFINITELY thank all of you for your time and understanding... CHEERS! ( Tips a beer in your direction)
    Last edited by DrDemon6661; 2011-02-13 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Gearing update

Quote Originally Posted by DrDemon6661 View Post
    Name: Stengah
    Gear: I think the T11 Ret set (It's the almost black one I think) looks COMPLETELY BAD-TO-THE-BONE!

This isn't me claiming the request, but do you mean the blue set pally set? I guess that would be closest to "almost black"?
    Always look on the bright side of life

10+ Year Old Account
    Something new and a bit different for myself.

Be honest - does it look stupid?

I was effing tired when I did this last night. I just wanted something that set my signature apart.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys!

Sorry for the people that were in my queue but i gave birth on Saturday morning 3 weeks in advance. So let's say i was a little bit busy

If you guys already pm'ed another artist, just let me know. If not, i will try to do your request on the baby nap time
    Awesome signature made by the talented Myssham

Quote Originally Posted by Mystyka View Post
    Hi guys!

Sorry for the people that were in my queue but i gave birth on Saturday morning 3 weeks in advance. So let's say i was a little bit busy

If you guys already pm'ed another artist, just let me know. If not, i will try to do your request on the baby nap time
    Oh my, congrats on your baby.

Deleted
    So I got a request back on page 1187, I don't really want to bump it but every artist I PM shortly afterwards decides to close their PM-requests. I really want to get it done so if some1 could pick it up I would be forever greatful.

And I think your sig looks really cool tbh Geekis, it's different fo' sure but I like it

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Oh my, congrats on your baby.
    Thank you! First child and it's a little boy so my husband is bursting with joy!

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Please let me know if it worked for you. I downloaded US client, chose those files once starting WMV and it doesn't have any items, no gear pieces whatsoever (
    I did it and it worked, rem to discovery item, make sure client is fully patched and its under items 68*** +
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Mystyka View Post
    Hi guys!

oh my congratulations!!! Way to say sorry
    deviantART

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    PMR