Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    I'm downloading wmv from wowmodelviewer.org so i am assuming it would be the most uptodate.
    I will try adding these manually. Thanks.
    http://code.google.com/p/wowmodelviewer/downloads/list
    try there
    Always look on the bright side of life

PM:
    With helmet;

Without;

Usually I wouldn't go through the extra time of having both but. Hope you like it.

7/7 HC!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91 View Post
    PM:
    With helmet;

<A-image>

Without;
    <B-image>

Usually I wouldn't go through the extra time of having both but. Hope you like it.
    Dang! That is hot, thank you for going through the extra time! :D

I am extremely pleased, and as I had a feeling, without helmet it looks a lot better and more detailed. Should have said so in the first place..
    Thank you! I'm satisfied and you captured the druidish atmosphere in that image as I wanted you to.

Insane quality! :)
    Last edited by mmoc7cce845054; 2011-02-18 at 05:40 PM. Reason: More likable writing pattern

Deleted
    Re-do of an old request
    ...which now looks way over-topazed... hrm... it *was* 3am when i did it :s belfs are hard though xD

and a new av/sig set for myself, because I'm loving my priest at the moment
    I am still lacking Cata stuff, and there's no way I'm spending a week DLing the US client for the files - yes. it is still possible to have a connection -that- slow

Quote Originally Posted by Sioni View Post
    Re-do of an old request
    ...which now looks way over-topazed... hrm... it *was* 3am when i did it :s belfs are hard though xD
    personally I like it Belfs should be over topazed I think :P

Got bored so I made a new sig for my DK, this time all shiney! *g*

Quote Originally Posted by Raigen View Post
    Got bored so I made a new sig for my DK, this time all shiney! *g*

love love love how this looks.

PM:
    Took the liberty to remove the frostwolves, as I couldn't get them to fit in with the surroundings. Hope you still like the outcome.

7/7 HC!!

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR

---------- Post added 2011-02-18 at 02:43 PM ----------

PM:
    Took the liberty to remove the frostwolves, as I couldn't get them to fit in with the surroundings. Hope you still like the outcome.

edit - I really like how this turned out Memoria. I really like how you blurred it out to make him look like he was in motion Very nice! *steals ideas*

Well, im back to taking request.
    School work is a pain =(

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Quote Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
    PMR

edit - I really like how this turned out Memoria. I really like how you blurred it out to make him look like he was in motion Very nice! *steals ideas*
    I'm glad you like it <: Love your lightning effects!

My queue; Bloodwulf, Shampache, caliburX, Casey, Sorooz, Glindrya, Raddaradda

Please remember: Link me a screenshot of your character's face if you wish helmet not showing. The new armory doesn't always quite show the face proper, and especially not if you have helmet turned on visible in game.

7/7 HC!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
    PMR

That one looks good, prolly one of my favorites from your work!

Deleted
    Thank you very much Ferous! This is utterly amazing ^^
    Looks exactly how i wanted it, even better infact!
    Last edited by mmoca45b0de511; 2011-02-18 at 11:18 PM.

Hello,

First time posting here, but a frequent visitor of MMO-C. Thank you for this awesome thread!

Armory: Can't post link to armory ... US Server-Rivendare-Scoobe

Visible Text:
    Scoobe
    Yakuza Lords

Race: Goblin
    Class: Warlock
    Gear: Heroic T11 - Power Generator Hood(not the tier helm please)
    Colour Scheme: Favorite color is 'maroon' if that can fit into it great, if not that's fine too!
    Pose: Goblins do the 'underhand' cast animation, so might be cool to have his hand out in front of him like he's just finishing a cast.

Overall i've seen the work done in this thread and I'm sure all of you will come up with something awesome.

Thank you in advance!
    Scoobe
    Last edited by scoobe; 2011-02-18 at 11:30 PM.

PM:
    Nice! You able to modify it a bit to make it blue lightning effect instead of greenish yellow? not sure how it would turn out, but I think blue might look cool... or maybe red lightning effects... let me know if you're able to do this or not. otherwise, i'm liking it!

Oh yeh... are you able to get the new claws graphics? those claws he equipted are the old models... 4.0.6 had new ones if you take a look on my armory, i'm currently equipting 2 of those.
    Last edited by Duno; 2011-02-19 at 12:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ***EDIT: Sent a PMR to Ferous***

Hi! Also my first time posting on here but a daily visitor. Saw this thread and I had to register so I could post. I've been wanting a custom sig for quite some time but I'm completely illiterate when it comes to these kinds of things.

Visible Text: Brienna
    the Exalted
    Armory: Can't post links but it's US-Gurubashi-Brienna
    Race: Blood Elf
    Class: Priest - Holy
    Gear: Current Tier, No helm
    Color Scheme: Not incredibly particular, my favorite color is purple (might not work too well with the current priest gear) but something more priest-like would be fine too.
    Extras: When i've used the standard signature generator type sites, I've always tried to incorporate the spirit of redemption/spirit rez angel. Seems perfect for a holy priest. I'm not locked in to this though if it won't work (I wish i could post a link for this somehow..there's an official blizzard wallpaper with one..it's under the media section on the website, media -> wallpaper -> other -> page 2 -> Spirit Healer)

I've browsed through several of these pages and seen some amazing work. I'm sure if i'm lucky enough to have someone pick mine to do that it'll turn out great no matter the parameters. Please, feel free to go whatever direction you feel is best.

Thank you!!
    Brie
    Last edited by Brienna; 2011-02-21 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duno View Post
    Nice! You able to modify it a bit to make it blue lightning effect instead of greenish yellow? not sure how it would turn out, but I think blue might look cool... or maybe red lightning effects... let me know if you're able to do this or not. otherwise, i'm liking it!

Oh yeh... are you able to get the new claws graphics? those claws he equipted are the old models... 4.0.6 had new ones if you take a look on my armory, i'm currently equipting 2 of those.
    Just patched my US client, hadn't done it yet as i play on EU. Got it available now. but i have to say, green, red and blue will get messy. But if you really would prefer it, PM me and I'll look into it

Also; if you don't want helm shown, I'd recommend you to give me a facial screenshot. Guessing your face behind a helmet is time-taking ^^

7/7 HC!!

10+ Year Old Account
    My Shaman's signature is outdate in S7/S8 gear and used to be Orc, and I'm Goblin now, which makes me sad
    I was hoping someone that enjoys Shamans or enjoys making signatures for the community could make me a new one? ^_^
    I would appreciate my S9 red set over anything, the rest is yours to mess with, I'm not picky. A nature theme would be cool though, water or something like that to go with the new cast animation for Shamans.
    My armory link is in my current signature.
    I'd like it to say Hydrixi and Spirestone-US, also

If you need any more information and you're interested, feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by Whisperawr; 2011-02-19 at 12:42 AM.

Test Sig after getting my photoshop fix'ed, Just reformated my pc =D

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

PMR (On DA):