10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    My Shaman's signature is outdate in S7/S8 gear and used to be Orc, and I'm Goblin now, which makes me sad
    I was hoping someone that enjoys Shamans or enjoys making signatures for the community could make me a new one? ^_^
    I would appreciate my S9 red set over anything, the rest is yours to mess with, I'm not picky. A nature theme would be cool though, water or something like that to go with the new cast animation for Shamans.
    My armory link is in my current signature.
    I'd like it to say Hydrixi and Spirestone-US, also

If you need any more information and you're interested, feel free to PM me.
    I can take this if you don't mind

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
    I can take this if you don't mind
    By all means! Thanks!

Hello I'm a long time reader, first time poster. If it's not too much trouble could I also get a sig done?
    Visible text: Halden, Laughing Skull, The General Public
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/laughing-skull/halden/simple
    Gear set: T11 would be nice if it's not too much trouble (normal mode please) if not my armory gear works just as well, could you include the stormwind tabard and elementium stormshield as well?
    Helm: Keep it off please
    Pose: I'm normally a holy paladin, so a casting pose would be nice. Unfortunately I froze my account atm to focus on college work so I can't switch over to my holy spec.
    Color scheme: a "light bathed" paladin would be nice.
    Extra: The background of the holy talent tree would be awesome.

Hello! First I would like to thank all the artists for the amazing work they have done already, all of the signatures I have seen look awe-inspiring. As for my request ~
    Visible text: I would like my character's name and title, Mendenbarr the Insane, and my character's guild, <Venomous>. If at all possible, please put the name and title on the bottom-left of the screen, and the guild name at the top-right, smaller.
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...denbarr/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11.5 please, the gold death knight one.
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: Cheering!
    General color scheme: Blood-red on one side, and unholy green on the other.
    Any extras: It would be fantastic to be riding ashes of al'ar with just the arms in the cheer postion. If you can't get riding a mount and a pose to work, just ashes please. Hey, a guy can dream. Also, please put a ghoul in the background.

Thanks again in advance, I wait in baited breath for the sig.
    Take as long as you need, and good luck in all your endeavors. Lok'tar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Took me like an hour and a half to do this! lol I keep feeling there is something missing to it but everytime I try to add something else to it, it seems cluttered so I left it the way it was. I hope you like it! Made an avatar for it as well, if you want.

Now! Back to CoD! lol
    Last edited by Ferous; 2011-02-19 at 04:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
    Took me like an hour and a half to do this! lol I keep feeling there is something missing to it but everytime I try to add something else to it, it seems cluttered so I left it the way it was. I hope you like it! Made an avatar for it as well, if you want.
    Looks really good! Thanks for the hard work! Will definitely be using it

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! First I would like to thank all the artists for the amazing work they have done already you guys are truly insane and i wish i could do any of the stuff you are able to do. And as a result if any of you would be so kind i would truly love a signature myself.
    Visible text:
    Hønko
    Azjol-Nerub
    Part Timers
    Armory link: is in my sig atm, i cant post it yet still to early on.
    Gear set: Tier 11 minus the head piece if it is at all possible.
    Pose: Since i am a shaman if it is possible could my wolves be out and about behind me racing into combat? Kind of like me and them are runnin in to go crush some bosses.
    General color scheme: Im pretty open here, im an enhancement shammy so nature would be wonderful, but like i said im pretty open to whatever here.

Thank you very much in advance, and if i accidentally missed anything just PM me and ill get back to you as soon as i can.

For The Horde!

EDIT: I PM'ed Ferous this request = )
    Last edited by Honko; 2011-02-23 at 12:36 PM. Reason: PM'ed Artist

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

Last edited by Geekissexy; 2011-02-19 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    PM Request:

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Geeki, howd you get it so smooooth that is gorgeous!
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Geeki, howd you get it so smooooth that is gorgeous!
    Thank you! Honestly, just a freaking ton over overlays. I don't know how I even did it - I am half asleep right now. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Thank you! Honestly, just a freaking ton over overlays. I don't know how I even did it - I am half asleep right now. -_-
    I agree with Aryiana, it is stunning!

I love it! <3 Its amazing, thanks Geekissexy!

Hello there everyone. I'm pretty new to posting on these forums and I would like to request a signature.

My Main is a boomkin named Taúren (the alt code for the u is 0250)

Visible text: Taúren and my server Anub'arak
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/anubarak/ta%C3%BAren/simple
    Gear set: no gear. I would like him showing as a Tauren Boomkin
    Helm visible: see above
    Your pose: I would like my character to be firing a Starsurge.
    General colour scheme: a good mixture of Arcane and Nature with an emphasis on Arcane.
    Any extras: The starfall icon over my character (maybe some Starfall stars falling)

Thank you in advance and good work so far to all the artists.
    PM me if I missed something

EDIT: decided to PM an artist
    Last edited by ganon772; 2011-02-22 at 06:59 AM. Reason: PMing an artist

Deleted
    Hi, joust found this amazing thread.I'd like to have a signature too if its possible.

Visible text: Name: Baroq Server: Mannoroth Guild: Think Pink
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu battle net : Baroq (sorry but the eu armory is down atm. i try to add this asap)
    Gear set:t11
    Helm visible: nah. but if it looks great you can do it
    Your pose: casting a spell would look cool

Any extras: since i got invincible reigns for quite some time it would be cool to add this mount if its possible.

thanks in advance

eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/mannoroth/baroq/simple is my armory. hope its working now
    Last edited by mmoc4b4987c41d; 2011-02-20 at 03:20 PM. Reason: had to add something

At: CryptFiend-Test Sig after getting my photoshop fix'ed, Just reformated my pc =D

Awesome looking sig, power generator hood and that'd be perfect!

Hello, was hoping to get one of you wonderful artists to create a sig for me!

Visible text: Dreamreaper
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Not allowed to post link yet, Character is Dreamreaper on EU Dragonblight
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? I would prefer the Red Nemesis Raiment, but anything the artist is comfortable with is good
    Helm visible: No helm plz
    Your pose: Up to artist, again what ever is comfortable
    General colour scheme: Red/Black/Purple I guess normal warlock colors.
    Any extras: If there is anyway you can put a imp in the sig, that would be cool

Thanks a lot

Pm request:

Queue: Ademptio, Divinebeef, Scoobe, Esex

To the others that PMd me there was either not enough information or you were cheeky.
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2011-02-19 at 11:32 AM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

I finally saw this thread and i just have to have one!!! thanks to all the artists for making this possible!

Visible text:
    Name = Flamelend
    Guild = Awesome Forces
    Server = Exodar
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: forums arent letting me post a link! anyways though my toon is a draenei
    Gear set: Full Warrior T11 (non heroic)
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Was thinking of the warrior walking towards the image while holding his sword behind his back about to slash!
    General colour scheme: A darkish blue aura surrounding the warrior probably around the same color as the tier set or if another color seems to look better i dnt mind
    Any extras: i want the background to be completely black with a dark storm behind the warrior with of course the aura from the warrior shedding some "light" as he walks. The format of the visible texts hopefully could have a slashed type of appearance as if made by a sword.

i hope this gives an idea and i know its not the best description but seeing all these other works by the artists i know it will look amazing! thanks and hope to have a response soon!

PMR:

Last edited by Zil; 2011-02-19 at 11:14 AM.
    deviantART

PMR

**I'm very good at running out of space. The guild name did not fit in Italics. And yes, tauren female and paladin T11 helm wasn't... pretty.

Slowly working my way through the remaining in the queue.
    Preparing some for a get away weekend with my significant other, working on the signatures whenever I have a minute left over.
    Sorry for being slow!
    Last edited by Nacly; 2011-02-19 at 12:32 PM.