No problem!

Finally woke up /zzzz

Back to sigs!

Edit:

My que ATM (with a few guildies in there):
    Marcadius [done]
    Bleedinghollowveteran
    Omnisana

***if by some chance i don't get them finished by the time i start raiding (6 pst) then i'll finish right after :]

First:
    You are just simply awesome!!
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcadius View Post
    You are just simply awesome!!
    ^-^ <3 Glad you like it!

Second:
    (forgive me, it's kinda different that what you sent me D: but i'm still working on the no background thing >.<;; if you want something (ANYTHING) changed PM me)

My que ATM (with a few guildies in there):
    Marcadius [done]
    Bleedinghollowveteran [done]
    Omnisana

Taking a break for now. I have to eat and raid still X.x
    Last edited by Pjammiez; 2011-03-02 at 01:26 AM.

Visible Text: Cidu (character name), Defender of a Shattered World (title), <Univelka> (guild)
    Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ahnqiraj/cidu/advanced
    Gear Set: Same as in armory ^
    Helm Showing: Yes, please.
    Your Pose: What ever fits, doesnt really matter.
    Color Scheme: Some dark orange, dark red, or something what fits in 'cataclysmic' theme.
    Any Extras: 'Beyond Insane..' I would love if that would show barely visible in some corner of this signature. But if it doesnt fit, then scrap it. It aint that important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible Text: Aeriea (character name)
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../aeriea/simple
    Gear Set: T11 Death Knight Heroic Set
    Helm Showing: No
    Your Pose: Anything that looks good
    Color Scheme: Dark..with blues.. my main is a DK and forever will be so a good WOTLK theme.
    Any Extras: Include a shadowmourne if possible..my highest wow achievement, and if possible when clicked I would love it to go to my armory page.
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Aeriedk; 2011-03-02 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Update

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Redone at request:

Closing my pms for now. Will reopen them when i have some more time. (ie weekends :P)

Que:
    Omnisana
    Mindfreakz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    Redone at request:

Just absolutely amazing, thank you very much!
    Last edited by Serj Tankian; 2011-03-02 at 06:45 AM.

Deleted
    Visible text: Abkazi - Defender of a Shattered World - Dunemaul EU - <Methods of Madness> (the server and guild can be couped up in a corner, I'd just like them there)

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Abkazi/simple

Gear set: Tier 11 with the green Illidari tabard, matching belt (not the conclave one I'm wearing on armory, the model for any of the intellect mail belts will do, such as, say, the one from magmaw :P), Twilight's Hammer (just need the damn thing to drop for a change) and the Atramedes shield. I'm specifying in case you catch me in my pvp gear or enhancement gear.

Helm Visible: The engineering goggles I'm wearing, yes.

Pose: I'd like be shown either sat on my engineering bike from my weapon-sheathe side or kneeling down working on my bike with a wrench in hand. If at all possible.

General color scheme: surprise me. Anything you'd think fits for a restoration shaman that loves goblin engineering maybe a bit too much.

Extras: I suppose everything I wrote at pose would fit under this category. If that proves too much of a time sink I'll settle for the factors I wrote down just being visible (the bike, the engineering theme) Oh yeah. My pet bombling running around in the background would be a very nifty addition.

And thank you in advance, I truly appreciate this sort of thing.

Edit: PM request sent as no one seemed to have picked up on it.
    Last edited by mmoca2e031eea5; 2011-03-09 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    Just absolutely amazing, thank you very much!
    :] no problem

As usual if you would like anything changed please pm me :3
    PM:

And last but not least

Que:
    Mindfreakz

Will get to it in the morning. <3
    Last edited by Pjammiez; 2011-03-02 at 08:27 AM.

I'd like to remind people that my queue is closed and I don't read any of the requests I've been sent.

I've also managed to get a really nasty cold and won't work with any of the requests until I'm able to breathe properly again.

Get better soon Bat
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    incredible work in this thread so far, wondering if anyone is in the mood to help me out, spec. below!

Visible text: Just my Character name - Kaga
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory is in my sig, current gear is great, although maybe set helm to hide.
    Helm visible: (as mentioned above, no
    Your pose: Sitting, surrounded by my totems
    General colour scheme: well i'd love the sig to show my character in a nagrand-ey type area, all peacful and green in the background
    Any extras: as mentioned above, totems please!

thanks in advance, if anyone does decide to make one for me, keep up the great work guys! <3
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Again, thank you so much! I love it ^^ (And it made my BF jealous, of having such an amazing background, hehe)

I never thought about having a nice sig, but after browsing this thread I am in AWE!
    I won't pressure anyone, but I would love one with my character.

Pyrrus female Tauren Shaman, Karazhan EU, <Lunacy>

I am resto and elemental and a little girly on occasions yet can still melt your face if needed!
    Don't really mind how people take this, other than having Pyrrus <Lunacy> visible I would be VERY happy.
    Been playing shaman since vanilla, so if you have a fav tier put me in it, I still have them all sat in my bank (minus t3) and any pose is welcomed! Basically, do as you wish

I normally do my own, however coming here and looking at these makes me feel like I got knocked back down to grade school..twice! So I am here requesting one of you lovely artist to do me the pleasure.

Visible text: Sina (Would love the quote "Every act of creation is first an act of destruction"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'd link but not allowed yet so ( sina of spirestone )
    Gear: Current gear
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Casting would be awsome like something coming at you!
    General colour scheme: To match the gear please..lighting..all out destruction would be awsome.
    Any extras: /hugs I luv you!

Visible Text: "Roo, Blackwing's Bane" near the bottom of the signature in the centre.

Facial Screenshot: http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/a...ux666/Pic1.jpg

Gear Set: Season 4 Brutal Gladiator's Satin Gear

Helm Visible: No

Your Pose: Kneeling like in my facial screenshot

General Colour Scheme: Light/Dark Purples, Black, Dark Blues.

Any Extras: If you can make it look as much as a shadow priest aura around my character with the eyes fully whitened out or completely red like in my current signature that would be great, but the main thing im looking for is the shadowy flames around my character just like when you go into shadowform.

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks this up!
    Last edited by Roosky; 2011-03-02 at 02:22 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks Soko, i love it <3

Signature

Hi,

I'd like a signature for my Hunter if thats ok

Visible text: Name: Askmark (I'd like the signature to say: "Peliux" though, if that's possible)
    Armory link: Can't post the link due to some site rules but it's Askmark, Haomarush EU (female night elf hunter, alliance)
    Gear set: Tier 12 shoulders (engineer head)
    Helm visible: Yes but engineering head
    Your pose: An idea could be to have my character standing in "shooting stance" shooting at something far ahead, with my tiger pet also attacking (clawing with some rip marks or w/e) making it look like it's attacking the onlooker. Or just use your own idea if you get anything cool while you brainstom, would be cool to have my pet in the picture if possible (Orange tiger with white stripes or a black/gray wolf))
    General colour scheme: Maybe a dark red background, not really sure myself
    Extras: Open minded

(sorry for grammar, it's not my language, hope Im understood though)
    Thx // Peliux

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    I'd like to remind people that my queue is closed and I don't read any of the requests I've been sent.

I've also managed to get a really nasty cold and won't work with any of the requests until I'm able to breathe properly again.
    Hope your feeling better soon!

-Also props to all the artist! I spend a few hours last night looking at sigs, and I found that they were all amazing!

-Aeriea

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

PM;

Didn't like the outcome of the male belf, so here's an alternative;

7/7 HC!!

Hey there, artists. I have a question. As you can see I have a sig already, but I've messed around with Character customization, which has ended with me still being a Human Female, but I have another name. Is it ok to request a new signature, since this one ain't really "valid" anymore?