Quote Originally Posted by MasterVoodoo993 View Post
    Hi there .
    I am new here and i wonder what is the max dimension theat a sig can have here !?

Sorry for my crappy english
    Welcome!
    Sigs for MMO-champ use are allowed to be a maximum of 500x100 pixels, 50kb total.

Hi there .
    I am new here and i wonder what is the max dimension theat a sig can have here !?

Sorry for my crappy english
    500 width x 100 height max

Also looking for more siggie requests, currently 1 in queue.

Edit: lol Bat, beat me by mere seconds it looks like ♥

Edit2: and thanks for the WB!
    Last edited by Cocoabeast; 2011-03-14 at 12:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    oh my god, nice work Bat <3

Thank you very mutch guys
    It's All About The Fun !

bats work is always amazing hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    oh my god, nice work Bat <3
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonum View Post
    bats work is always amazing hehe
    I'll make your request super sloppy because of that Nah, kidding.

-

Current queue: 11

Got a few wallpapers to go before I start with signature requests. Bare with me ya'll.

One more question guys . When i am trying to put a image it tells me that i need to post a few times before i can post any kind of images . Can you tell me guys how many post do i need to have to post images !?
    It's All About The Fun !

One more question guys . When i am trying to put a image it tells me that i need to post a few times before i can post any kind of images . Can you tell me guys how many post do i need to have to post images !?
    You'll need 10

*awaits Coco to reply*

Thanks alot for the help !
    It's All About The Fun !

I cant post my request because i cannot post links. How many posts do i need to make to be able to post links, i wont spam i will just search for topics and give opinions while i gather the needed amount

You'll need 10

*awaits Coco to reply*
    Doh, was tanking a heroic. Missed my cue /crai

Cocoa, I'd just like to personally thank you for your work on not only my signature, but the whole community's. You are an artist definitely worth praise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pisholina

Enhancement Shaman called Pisholina. I will leave all the details and art to the artists.
    Last edited by Pisholina; 2011-03-14 at 07:30 PM.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I want to make one thing absolutely clear. This is not a request. It is not to be questioned. You are not allowed to ignore or deny it.

Have. My. Manbabies.
    Call me stupid, but I dont get it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Call me stupid, but I dont get it?!
    Basically, women occasionally comment something or someone they admire or strongly agree with "Have my babies".
    Seen as Lokann in this case isn't a woman he obviously cannot have babies, therefore the slightly edited version "manbabies".
    This is his slightly fucked up way of letting us now he's grateful.

Both versions are obviously jokes, and a joke is never funny if it needs to be explained

Deleted
    Basically, women occasionally comment something or someone they admire or strongly agree with "Have my babies".
    Seen as Lokann in this case isn't a woman he obviously cannot have babies, therefore the slightly edited version "manbabies".
    This is his slightly fucked up way of letting us now he's grateful.

Both versions are obviously jokes, and a joke is never funny if it needs to be explained
    yeah well, I got the babie parth haha, it's just the first line that confused me.

nvm, I got it now, really fucking tired :c

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Cocoa, I'd just like to personally thank you for your work on not only my signature, but the whole community's. You are an artist definitely worth praise.
    I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that and thank you again for giving me such a unique and fun request to fulfill! Thank you for your kind words and praise!

/bow

---
    Just a quicknote, I currently have 5 in queue, I will take more if anyone is interested, but will not work on anymore until tonight. Thank you for your patience. ♥

I would love to help out once I get up the correct amount of posts. I just spent some time doing mine, which apparently I can't even use yet lol. But I love photoshop and will work on these when I can

Deleted
    Visible text: Name: Atrophos
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trophos/simple
    Gear set: Death Knight T10 + Clefthoof Hide Mask(What do you actually want to wear? Tier 11? PvP Season 4? Dungeon Set 2?)
    Helm visible: Yes (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: Standing aggressive, weapon unsheathed, targeted.(If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: Dark-blue or even black.(Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?)
    Any extras: A Ravasaur in his background. (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)

PM Request:

Do what it says!

Also, inb4 Chaoyll.