Everyone can say hes point of view about an art... but they have to know how to do it (in a good/possitive way), i'm still in the learning process/curve, thanks for the ideas/help

Quote Originally Posted by annalee1225 View Post
    PM Request

Stunning! Im loving the gold ahhhh so pretty.

| Pm Signature Requests Closed. | My work |

Quote Originally Posted by ql1max View Post
    Everyone can say hes point of view about an art... but they have to know how to do it (in a good/possitive way), i'm still in the learning process/curve, thanks for the ideas/help
    Can you tell me something wrong in how I said it?

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Quote Originally Posted by CryptFiend View Post
    Can you tell me something wrong in how I said it?
    You yourself stated that you're too direct. Sometimes, when people spend time and effort on something, they become sensitive to direct criticism. Instead, try and comfort it with pointng out the good sides of their signature, instead of shooting them with their faults. Like, you wouldn't find it very nice if I stated that you over topazzed your current signature, but stating that it has great lighting too helps to soften the blow, and makes the person feel like they did atleast something right.

Now, lets put this squabble to rest. Just keep making that shiny work, as everyone has room to improve, including myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    You yourself stated that you're too direct. Sometimes, when people spend time and effort on something, they become sensitive to direct criticism. Instead, try and comfort it with pointng out the good sides of their signature, instead of shooting them with their faults. Like, you wouldn't find it very nice if I stated that you over topazzed your current signature, but stating that it has great lighting too helps to soften the blow, and makes the person feel like they did atleast something right.

Now, lets put this squabble to rest. Just keep making that shiny work, as everyone has room to improve, including myself.
    I see what you did there, but I didnt use topaz =(

I see what you did there, but I didnt use topaz =(
    It was just a random example. I think your current signature looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It was just a random example. I think your current signature looks great.
    Awww shucks =) thank you

---------- Post added 2011-07-26 at 05:54 PM ----------

better this way?

Better position, But the Bright light on the air tip, and behind the head is killing it, When doing a brushed light source but the layer on Soft Light and Fix the opacity to your liking

10+ Year Old Account
    Yo so ive been kinda watching some vids about different techniques, how much different is Ps, from Mac to PC?

When a wild forum troll appears

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Yo so ive been kinda watching some vids about different techniques, how much different is Ps, from Mac to PC?
    What Do you mean?

Deleted
    There should be no difference in Photoshop whether you run it on Mac or PC. The only real difference is Ctrl+Click (on PC) would be Command+Click (on Mac) and Rightclick (PC) would be Alt+click (Mac). The only thing that changes on the platforms is the Keyboard Shortcuts and the way they handle. They should feature the same functions, however you may experience some problems with downloaded plug-ins (I highly doubt it though).

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Name and Server (Daieon of Illidan)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: The armory has a great shot! just click the link in my current signature.
    Gear set: I would like to be wearing the Heroic Tier 12 Hunter set. with Heroic Decimation Treads from Baleroc and the Consortium tabard please!
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Your pose: I would like my weapon to be Heroic: Arathar, the Eye of Flame and I would like to be aiming it off in the distance. (Side shot)
    General colour scheme: I would like the background to be Rag's room in Firelands (Without him there of course)
    Any extras:
    If I could get my red Ravager Cuddles from in there that'd be great!
    Last edited by Daieon; 2011-07-27 at 12:27 AM.

So, after a signature break I decided to try to get started again. I made this one for a WoW friend, tried a few new things.

Please note that I'm not taking requests. Thank you.
    Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2011-07-27 at 01:59 AM.

Claiming this one, i will edit this post when its done
    Done Shanush!

Deleted
    Hi,

Would like to request a avatar and matching sig.

Visible text: Starfox (name of toon)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Worgen Boomkin form
    Your pose: casting starsurge with like a long trial from the cast
    General colour scheme: night theme stars/moon so a dark theme

Mnay thanks in advance cant really describe what im seeing in my head if you get me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow some amazing artwork on here, would like to request one for myself

Signature:
    Visible text: Tantey of THATS NO MOON, Jubei'thos.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: not allowed to post linkes yet >< armoy same as 'visible text', its a US server.

Gear set: shaman tier 12 (heroic or normal, whichever matches the scheme)

Helm visible: no

Your pose: side shot of face with some shoulders in there.

General colour scheme: Red and black/dark grey + lighting! (im ele). background like when a thunderstorm breaks out in the plume of smoke from a bushfire or errupting volcano.

<3

I was up late with the toddler so I played around a bit. I used a couple of different techniques and I think it came out neat. I'm still a "toddler" at this so it may look like it came out of a ginder to anyone but me (Not for MMO-Champ)

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I was up late with the toddler so I played around a bit. I used a couple of different techniques and I think it came out neat. I'm still a "toddler" at this so it may look like it came out of a ginder to anyone but me (Not for MMO-Champ)

The depth on this is pretty cool, but that blue fractal thing doesnt seem to fit

Deleted
    What Do you mean?
    I think he means Photoshop

As far as i'm aware, there no difference what so ever! should be the same!