Deleted
    How can I find Loque'nahak's model on WoW Model Viewer? I've tried all the keywords on search I could think of (e.g. Loque, cat etc.) but I can't seem to find it anywhere. A guildie wants Loque on his siggy so it'd be really important to find it! D:

EDIT: Found it about a few seconds after posting this. Found it under "Harkoa".. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I don't think I'll get to it tonight, my 10 man raiding guild is going to attempt a 25 man FL tonight, should be fun. :P Plus, I promised Darsithis I'd work on his, but I will definitely look at the wallpaper again this week and see what I can do.
    Is it possible for you to change my Sig instead of my wallpaper? Id like to have something like this but with my priest on the left and my dk on the right. Id love it if you could keep my priest the way she is with the font and that but on the other side with my dk, id like to have something a lot darker and 'DK tank obvious' if that's even possible... If you find yourself unable to make it obvious that she is a DK, then just chuck the T12 HC shoulders on her.

id also like to only have the head and shoulders visible so its the same as my priest.

Im also happy with the shoulders i'm wearing on ma dk

Her armory

Id like her facial expressions to show shes a little bit pissed off with her target!

Solo you crack me up. Sorry to hear about the comp. Good news? Black Friday deals are awesome and happening this week for replacing items. Newegg will have tons!

Deleted
    Hey there.
    I would like if somebody would make me a signature/banner for Dukse UI.
    Dukse on danish means a person who does whatever the teacher say, so would be super awesome with like some cool font and a nerdy char in the background, or prehaps the foreground in either side.
    Prehaps also a Bear, Prot warr, prot pala and blood DK logo smushed in somewhere.

Dark colored would be the best, but I will not stand in the way of you guys imaginations.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    snip
    Alright, I realize this isn't exactly what you asked for but when I started making it this is just what came out looking right. I hope you like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I realize this isn't exactly what you asked for but when I started making it this is just what came out looking right. I hope you like it!

It looks fantastic! Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It looks fantastic! Thank you
    Alterations to previous sig based on PM requests.

hopefully ppl are still taking in request. i have one.

Type: wallpaper and sig.
    Class: Undead Shadow Priest(DOES NOT have to be in shadow form, idc)
    Gear: Tier 13(HM set) with the Legendary staff
    Theme: a lil dark theme, but not TOO dark. with a blueish tint to it.
    Resolution: i hope its ok if yall make 2 of them. 1444x938(for a website), and the other one is for my desktop wallpaper 1920x1080. and if possible. a sig resolution sized one. idk the LxW for that sorry.

notes: i'd like the priest to be on the left side with a close up of him. preferabbly from the waist up. and the other one a full body one.
    also if you can have me name on one of them and not the other. "Killtrick" is the name. preferably on the bottom right hand corner plz ^.^

so i guess im asking for a few things. sorry if this is too much. i've just been out of the Photoshop game for far too long. and i know that a lot of yall are extremely talented.

these requests will go to my character site at www.wix.com/killtrick/priest

something like this would be perfect. just not exactly like that!

sorry if im being difficult, this is my first time doing a request!! needed alot!
    hopefully someone takes up the challenge
    Last edited by killtrick; 2011-11-23 at 05:15 PM.

Deleted
    Hey people, I would like to request a Signature for the forums here (and for my own guildforums :3). 500x100 pixels if that's possible.

Visible text: I would like my name (Kassandri) with my guild underneath (Aeternus)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/mugshotp.jpg/
    Gear set: Heroic T12 Shaman if that's possible
    Helm visible: No helm, I like my char without one better ^^
    Your pose: A neutral stance is fine.
    General colour scheme: I absolutely love the color scheme of Netherstorm. So purple with lightning and stuff would be awesome.
    Any extras: If it's at all possible, I play Enhancement and would love to see my Feral Spirits somewhere in the background, even if they're tiny.

Deleted
    Angelic War: http://www.dafont.com/angelic-war.font

It's a favorite of mine ever since Isilrien made me my first sig with it, and I've seen a couple other artists use it as well.
    Thanks a lot <3
    Last edited by mmoc4d45abd109; 2011-11-23 at 06:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    <snips soko's nightmare>

BAH that sucks but omg you have a way with words that makes me crack up and giggle so very much, even when you are having a nightmarish time. I feel evil for having giggled Hope you can fix something and HAVE FUN on vacation.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xEviZu View Post
    Is it possible for you to change my Sig instead of my wallpaper? Id like to have something like this but with my priest on the left and my dk on the right. Id love it if you could keep my priest the way she is with the font and that but on the other side with my dk, id like to have something a lot darker and 'DK tank obvious' if that's even possible... If you find yourself unable to make it obvious that she is a DK, then just chuck the T12 HC shoulders on her.

id also like to only have the head and shoulders visible so its the same as my priest.

Im also happy with the shoulders i'm wearing on ma dk

Her armory

Id like her facial expressions to show shes a little bit pissed off with her target!
    A couple things...what you're asking for is a COMPLETELY different sig than you requested initially. While changing the wallpaper would require me to erase a little bit more of the black background I had overlayed on the wallpaper background to clear up the image slightly and maybe add a few brush strokes of gold style glitter...chaning the signature to have two characters in it would require pretty much a complete redo of the sig.

I spent a good bit of time on making the sig you currently have as perfect as I could and it's one of the ones that I was most proud of. There are also a lot of artists who prefer to work with single character signatures, and I'm not exactly an exception to that. I've done just one dual character sig before and it's not one I am very fond of.

The signature you linked was done by Aryiana. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but if you want a dual sig you can request from him/her. :P

Deleted
    A couple things...what you're asking for is a COMPLETELY different sig than you requested initially. While changing the wallpaper would require me to erase a little bit more of the black background I had overlayed on the wallpaper background to clear up the image slightly and maybe add a few brush strokes of gold style glitter...chaning the signature to have two characters in it would require pretty much a complete redo of the sig.

I spent a good bit of time on making the sig you currently have as perfect as I could and it's one of the ones that I was most proud of. There are also a lot of artists who prefer to work with single character signatures, and I'm not exactly an exception to that. I've done just one dual character sig before and it's not one I am very fond of.

The signature you linked was done by Aryiana. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but if you want a dual sig you can request from him/her. :P
    lol no its fine i love the sig you done its lush.. If you could try and edit the wallpaper for me, It will make me a very happy boy. Thanks again for taking your time out of your day to do this for me. It's greatly appreciated.

him/her. :P
    Im a Her hehe
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xEviZu View Post
    lol no its fine i love the sig you done its lush.. If you could try and edit the wallpaper for me, It will make me a very happy boy. Thanks again for taking your time out of your day to do this for me. It's greatly appreciated.
    Alright, cool. Here's the same wallpaper edited with background saturation turned up, black overlay turned down to 50% opacity and gold glitter streaks added to where the beams of light were. You'll have to download it from the same place on my deviantart page as I edited the file I had there.

(click to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Im a Her hehe
    Wow, there are so many female artists in this thread. :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Requesting a Signature:

Visible Text: Sedese and on a seperate line: The Light in all the Darkness

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sedese/simple

Tier Set: Tier 10 Paladin

Helm Visible: No Helm

Your Pose: subtle defender'ish lol

General Scheme Color: subtle holy light gleaming down, something based on, Light in all the Darkness.

Any Extras: if its possible to incorporate Tyrael's Charger, that would be SICK. or just a abstract with a libram nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by duveltje View Post
    Thank you i4ni for your lovely signature,

It's exactly what I hoped it would be so /happyface
    already using it on my guilds website but sadly I need a 10 post minimum before I can upload it here or send you a PM to thank you, so in this way thanks a lot <3

Duveltje
    You're very welcome <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    People liked the priest sig so much I was asked to redo it with the Tier 13 Heroic.

This is for Soffe to use on their own guild forums, as requested.

Deleted
    People liked the priest sig so much I was asked to redo it with the Tier 13 Heroic.

This is for Soffe to use on their own guild forums, as requested.
    Thank you so very much! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Rivellana, your signatures are better each and every time! Awesome wallpapers as well.