10+ Year Old Account
    A general question--

Is there a comprehensive source that has all the armor sets available in the game with pictures and names of the sets? I run into trouble sometimes when someone will ask me for a specific set (i.e., Tier 5 or Season 3), and not knowing immediately what that set looks like or is called, or if the color scheme varies. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    A general question--

Is there a comprehensive source that has all the armor sets available in the game with pictures and names of the sets? I run into trouble sometimes when someone will ask me for a specific set (i.e., Tier 5 or Season 3), and not knowing immediately what that set looks like or is called, or if the color scheme varies. Thanks!
    Never looked into this but have you tried www.wowhead.com and see if they have what you're looking for?

10+ Year Old Account
    A general question--

Generally if it's an old set, I just google...like if someone wants druid Tier 5, I google druid Tier 5 and usually a picture or link will come up and tell me the set name. I also use WoWhead-->Database-->Item sets then choose class, and the newest tiers show up first. Lastly, if you know the name of the set but need to find information on matching offset pieces (belt, boots, bracers) or recolors of the set, http://wowroleplaygear.com/ is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks very much for the information :-)

I've used WoWhead before. However, I'm still not sure which of these is the "elite" set for warrior season 10, for example: http://www.wowhead.com/itemsets?filter=cl=1#0-2+1. My only clue in this case is by hunting in the comments, but I'm not positive that I have the right set color. So, this is my problem--a way to quickly find the information without having to wait for a response from a client. I don't mind doing this, but just looking for a more efficient method. Looks like I'll just have to ask for specifics :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks very much for the information :-)

I've used WoWhead before. However, I'm still not sure which of these is the "elite" set for warrior season 10, for example: http://www.wowhead.com/itemsets?filter=cl=1#0-2+1. My only clue in this case is by hunting in the comments, but I'm not positive that I have the right set color. So, this is my problem--a way to quickly find the information without having to wait for a response from a client. I don't mind doing this, but just looking for a more efficient method. Looks like I'll just have to ask for specifics :-)
    No you don't. :P

It'll show you if you click on the item set and then mouse over it. For example, if I click the first set and mouse over it it just says "season 10" but if I click the second one and mouse over a piece, it says "season 10 elite". In this case it's the bottom set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    No you don't. :P

It'll show you if you click on the item set and then mouse over it. For example, if I click the first set and mouse over it it just says "season 10" but if I click the second one and mouse over a piece, it says "season 10 elite". In this case it's the bottom set.
    <3

Thanks Riv!

Is it really that sad if I happen to know the name of every tier/pvp set ingame? :/

Anyways... a wallpaper request. Tried new things. I like the outcome, since it's a lil' bit different (and thanks to Brienna for some inspiration):

Queue: Kieble (signature), Treesnake (signature), Angelx7x (signature), Fyndler (signature).

Reminder: Not taking any more requests!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Is it really that sad if I happen to know the name of every tier/pvp set ingame? :/

Anyways... a wallpaper request. Tried new things. I like the outcome, since it's a lil' bit different (and thanks to Brienna for some inspiration):

Queue: Kieble (signature), Treesnake (signature), Angelx7x (signature), Fyndler (signature).

If someone could something like this but with a Goblin male Rogue

Gear: Cursed Vision of sargeras
    Full t2 Bloodfang
    with warglaives

Also forum sig

Character Bostøn
    Realm illidan
    Guild Torque
    Goblin Male

Looking for something as male goblin rogue with t2 cursed vision of sargeras and warglaives, Something with a dark ominous signature.

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    If someone could something like this but with a Goblin male Rogue

Gear: Cursed Vision of sargeras
    Full t2 Bloodfang
    with warglaives
    Use the template in the first post, and cut out the large image that you quoted.

Anyways.. PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    This seems so much fun I'll take dibs on this.

EDIT: Also yay for posting exactly at 11:11! Yes, I get happy about simple things when I'm sick. :3
    It looks great, thanks.

Signature by Aveline

Hi All!

I'd like to ask for the talents of our artists to create a signature It's a rogue signature, basic stuff every rogue asks for, Glaives, T6, Cursed Vision, I'd also like to add in the Wings from the new legendary daggers. I'll leave the little bits to Artistic licence, but these are my basic ideas. I realize there is a lot to this signature and to risk it being overcrowded the mount and such are optional.

Visible text: I'd like my name / Server / guild in the Signature (Name: Mist, Server: US Jubei'thos Guild: Prestige
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Mist/advanced
    Gear set: T6 / Cursed Vision (blindfold) / Glaives w/Mongoose enchant (Can provide screenshot of gear / log out in this gear if required)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: The glaives sheathed on the back. An idle pose as if I am shifting into mist.
    General colour scheme: Blacks / Crimson, I'd also like to try and incorporate some mist/smoke into the signature (to mimic the character name).
    Any extras: Without overcrowding, I'd like to incorporate Invincible (the mount) into the signature, If it fits I'd also like to add the new wings from the T13 Legendary daggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR wallpaper:
    Requester left a lot to MY imagination, you guys would tell me if this sucked, right? :P

(click to enlarge)

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like that wallpaper Rivellana. The colors and everything are great and the shadowbolt/skull thing looks awesome
    <3 Thanks Geekissexy for the sig <3

Those warlock shoulders are huge... o_o or is it just me?

10+ Year Old Account
    On the unsure about gear topic, I usually ask the requester to link the item from wowhead if I'm unsure.
    If they want it, they can find it. I'm evil in that way

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyllee View Post
    I really like that wallpaper Rivellana. The colors and everything are great and the shadowbolt/skull thing looks awesome
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangriaa View Post
    Those warlock shoulders are huge... o_o or is it just me?
    They might be, I did see someone post on general forums about having a bug with shoulder sizes in WMV but I didn't notice it because I haven't done many warlocks yet. Anyways the requester gave me freedom to choose the set, I'm gonna change it if they don't like it.

15+ Year Old Account
    PMR wallpaper:
    Requester left a lot to MY imagination, you guys would tell me if this sucked, right? :P
    [IMG]http://www.makeathumbnail.com/thumbnails/image74798.jpg[MG]
    (click to enlarge)
    I do like it, and the shadowbolt thing is awesome. Just looks like the scale on the shoulders got messed up somewhere. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    I do like it, and the shadowbolt thing is awesome. Just looks like the scale on the shoulders got messed up somewhere. >.>
    Thanks. OMG I just realized, tried putting another tier set on the character model, they scale fine in standing position, as soon as I try a casting pose they grow five times as large. >.< Went to the WoW Model Viewer website and they pointed out where you have to physically change the shoulder size on the model control when that bugs out like that. Fixed it. This one looks MUCH better. Thank you guys for helping me.

(click to enlarge)
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-25 at 12:30 AM.

Thanks. OMG I just realized, tried putting another tier set on the character model, they scale fine in standing position, as soon as I try a casting pose they grow five times as large. >.< Went to the WoW Model Viewer website and they pointed out where you have to physically change the shoulder size on the model control when that bugs out like that. Fixed it. This one looks MUCH better. Thank you guys for helping me.
    <snip>
    Thank you, It looks great! <3
    Cyner#1996

Thanks for the wallpaper Elyaan! I love it!