Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    Kinda trying some stuff out for my twitch page inbetween the large request i have.

Havent really got time to do more but this is as far as i got - think im gonna change it not sure yet, but it was more to try and see if i could make my own draenei girl.

*shrug* not sure
    Beautiful!

Sick work.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Making level 1 forum poster accounts to message artists and complain about their work is also ridiculous. I hear that's happening now.
    Just popping in to say that this sort of behaviour is absolutely disgusting. I urge anyone that recieves such PM's to report them instantly (since it falls under harrassment), and the moderators should be able to find their main accounts and take adequate action.

/signsoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

What annoys me is that there are people out there that don't mind doing their work over 1,000,000 times and it makes the rest of us look like we want to do that, too. Sorry. If I had to re-do that wallpaper I spent 7 hours on for i4ni I'd downright cry. ( No offense to i4ni. <3 <3 )
    Neverrrrr, I wouldn't change a thing xx
    I would also never complain about stunning FREE art <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Myssham - that's amazing, did you do all yourself?

Also I only now discovered updated first page (I know! /facedesk) so prolly won't sleep tonight making a wallpaper with amazing stuff I found from Soko there. Woopeee!
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes i made the pic all myself using different tools etc... i made a tail too but its offscreen and found some nice bracelets to go around the tail. Its not finished yet, my eyes started getting tired so i will work on it another time.

Now back to farming heavy junkboxes which feels like it will never end :'(

Thank you v much for your comment - i really appreciate them <3<3
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

For as guildie:

deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    For as guildie:

Sweet Baby Jesus that's awesome!
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Yes, really awesome. Looks almost unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Dudziek View Post
    Wallpaper!
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Something a'la "Forever healer" or "Always as support.." or both in one.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: h t t p :/ /image shack .us /photo/my-images/14/wow scrnshot 070112193119. jpg /
    Gear Set: I thought about Shaman's Tier 5, Farstrider Defender's Cloak, Belt of Gale Force and Hammer of Sanctification + Ward of the Red Widow HC mode !

Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Open to your creativity.
    General colour scheme: A lot of green and blue, something a'la "resto colours", water, flowers etc :S
    Any extras: Totems somewhere would be nice (ofc Goblin totems ;d).
    Hellou again :< Since a week ago nobody was interested in my request. So I renew it again and I hope that this time someone will take it :d

Thanks in advance. Cute little goblin shammy ;d
    Last edited by Dudziek; 2012-07-10 at 08:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudziek View Post
    Hellou again :< Since a week ago nobody was interested in my request. So I renew it again and I hope that this time someone will take it :d

Thanks in advance. Cute little goblin shammy ;d
    Could you give me your armory link? Easier to get your char in WMV
    If so;
    Claimed, will try to get it done tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot to change my queue info in my sig to closed, no more requests just now people, il try get what i have in my queue done asap, but at the moment i am swamped... will go and change my sig to closed.

Will post again when i have them cleared
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Visible text: Name: Iron-Soul Guild: Icon Server:Shadowsong
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Guruhi/simple
    Gear set: Tier 8 Warlock 25 man version.
    Helm visible: YES helmet please
    Your pose: Simple standing animation, zoomed in on face, shoulder, chest.
    General colour scheme: Purple, Blue, Black
    Any extras: Purple mist, maybe a skull or shadowbolt spell effect?

If at all possible can you make the model a female Orc? I will be doing a race change soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Axalicious View Post
    Yes, really awesome. Looks almost unreal
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Sweet Baby Jesus that's awesome!
    Wow coming from inspirational artist! Thanks! / Squeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstrider View Post
    Visible text: Name: Iron-Soul Guild: Icon Server:Shadowsong
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Guruhi/simple
    Claiming this one.
    deviantART

The work I've seen you doing has been awesome! Can't wait to see what you create

So much lovely art posted recently - nice work all

Quote Originally Posted by Biahnca View Post
    Hey guys,

I'd love to request a sig; all of your work is simply amazing.

Visible text: Biahnca, US-Greymane, Recruiter of <The Afflicted> - something to that effect

Armory link/Facial screenshot: h ttp: //us .battle.net/wow/en /character/greymane/Biahnca/advance d

Gear set: I'm a huge fan of t3, t5, t6, and heroic t10, so any of these

Helm visible: No ty

Your pose: At the discretion of the artist

General colour scheme: Again at the discretion of the artist, something edgey would be awesome though.

Any extras: So this is just an idea I had, but I love the entire concept of like a split personality. I swap between playing shadow and holy constantly, and in a way I'd like to express both sides. Maybe one side having a light, innocent aura and the other having a shadowy punk aura.

Like I said, this is just an idea, I leave it to the artist's discretion as you are all so talented no matter what you come up with will be fantastic!

Much love and thanks!
    Claimed yesterday and done - hope it's something like you imagined

Requests CLOSED

Signature:
    Visible text: "Pawkets"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wkets/advanced
    Gear set: Druid T14, specifically the ivory colored set.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Whatever you can get to look the best. I play feral DPS so casting animations would generally not make much sense.
    General colour scheme: Something that matches the set, of course! Creative control here.
    Any extras: If you would prefer to make a 500x100 sig (which totally works for me!), then I would also have to request a 400x100 version for potential use on other sites with other restrictions. Also, a matching avatar would be awesome.

Thanks for considering!

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Sig request

Visible text: Telepathy - The Afflicted - Guild Master/Raid leader/GM/Officer something of those works
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pathy/advanced
    Gear set: T2, T5, T6 and current tier heroic are my favorites, don't care which of those get used
    Helm visible: Nope
    Your pose: Artist's choice
    General colour scheme: Artist's choice
    Any extras: Here comes the random catch... while I am in fact an undead... gnomes are the best thing ever. So see what you can do with that...

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed yesterday and done - hope it's something like you imagined

Love Love Love! <3 Thank you so much! It's beautiful!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    Sig request

Visible text: Telepathy - The Afflicted - Guild Master/Raid leader/GM/Officer something of those works
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pathy/advanced
    Gear set: T2, T5, T6 and current tier heroic are my favorites, don't care which of those get used
    Helm visible: Nope
    Any extras: Here comes the random catch... while I am in fact an undead... gnomes are the best thing ever. So see what you can do with that...

Thanks in advance
    Claimed, will get it done tomorrow.

I'd like to make a sig request

Visible text: Vhal the Oil Prince - Main Tank of <The Afflicted>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http : //us .battle. net /wow/en/character/ greymane/Vhal/advanced
    Gear set: The set I'm wearing on armory currently
    Helm visible: No ty
    Any extras: If at all possible could you make it look like my Tabard of the Lightbringer is popped?

Would be much appreciate.