10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    Oh.. May I ask what size the picture has to be? Thanks for your help!
    620 x (as long as you want it to be)

Renegade Legion is recruiting! PM for more information!

Deleted
    Okay thanks all, but it was to hard for me.. I couldnt find a good design... But now I know what to do.

Deleted
    @Pyra: Hopefully this works for you.

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/9...amopbanner.png
    Last edited by mmoce95942fed1; 2012-08-23 at 07:08 PM. Reason: updated banner link

Deleted
    Personal Forum Signature Request
    Name; Felfury
    Race; Worgen
    Gender; Male
    Guild; Inner Sanctum

My main spec is Affliction if that gives you any creative ideas.

Could possibly use my avatar for background inspiration!

I use the Replica Magister's set for my transmogrification, I can't post an armory link but it should be easy enough to find
    However if you fancy doing some Mists of Pandaria style Warlock models that's fine too, makes it last longer

I'd prefer to keep it more black/purple/green just to fit with the whole Warlock idea, but I'm not too fussy with colour.. Have fun with it .
    Last edited by mmoc8431286a48; 2012-08-22 at 11:41 PM.

Deleted
    Jumped in the deep end and made a guild wallpaper for our guild with the help of Elyaan's tutorial & inspiration from Soko...

Last edited by mmoc76daca7658; 2012-08-22 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piffnifty View Post
    Jumped in the deep end and made a guild wallpaper for our guild with the help of Elyaan's tutorial & inspiration from Soko...

Nice work. That's looking really great!

Stunning looking stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    Character Edit Request:

---------- Post added 2012-08-22 at 07:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    You could also PM our twitch queen - Myssham. She's pro with those
    Well can I be the princess then? I do them too ya know! <3
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2012-08-23 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Character Edit Request:

---------- Post added 2012-08-22 at 07:00 PM ----------

Amazing looking as always geek! I still have the wallpaper you made for me years back when you first starting posting in these forms <3

@Piffnifty - Great looking wallpaper and I also want to add thats a lot of blood elfs! I love it <3
    Last edited by harlow; 2012-08-23 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claiming this one - going to see what I can do with it Should be done by tomorrow at the latest.

Had more time than expected, so it's done for you - couldn't fit in the fiery arrow, but hope you like the result anyway

I love it ! I believe what I asked for was too complex so i'm happy with that. Thanks a lot !

10+ Year Old Account
    I changed my signature to be much easier to make and if its still to hard please let me know its been edited on page 2027. If someone can make it and does backgrounds as well i'd love to have a chat. Cheers all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix01 View Post
    If someone could please make me a Signature would be muchly appreciated!
    Signature
    Visible text: Phoenïx (alt letter i, alt 139) the Rising
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/static-render/u.../class/6-0.jpg
    Gear set: I'd like my current look thats in my armoury including my Ulduar transmog head piece
    Helm visible: Yes please xP
    Your pose: A general shoulder up shot
    General colour scheme: If possible I'd like a black background with Blue Mist/Blue Fog hovering/surrounding DK
    Any extras: Mainly want the two colours the red from the armour glowing against the Blue frostyness
    If ive missed anything or the head is to hard to do plz let me know thanks all
    CLAIMED
    Should have something for you soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    @Sonnillon

Here's what I managed to scrape together. The horde sigil is there, I promise.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/540...nmopbanner.png
    TYWM, it looks very awesome! And I do see the horde sigil. Very clever. The tiny pet with the Panda seems to be the cherry on top ice-cream pile ^^ TYW again.

EDIT: http://punished-guild.enjin.com/ <- Looks really awsome!
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2012-08-23 at 05:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Lilliputia

Very nice work, always beats me how many characters can look good. Nailed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Sorry Myssham was the first name to pop in my head as she seems to only do those recently /shrug
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Escelion View Post
    Thanks a lot , looks awesooooome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paqt View Post
    I love it ! I believe what I asked for was too complex so i'm happy with that. Thanks a lot !
    You are both very welcome - glad you are happy with the signatures

Quote Originally Posted by Furyspark View Post
    Personal Forum Signature Request
    Name; Felfury
    Race; Worgen
    Gender; Male
    Guild; Inner Sanctum

My main spec is Affliction if that gives you any creative ideas.

Could possibly use my avatar for background inspiration!

I use the Replica Magister's set for my transmogrification, I can't post an armory link but it should be easy enough to find
    However if you fancy doing some Mists of Pandaria style Warlock models that's fine too, makes it last longer

I'd prefer to keep it more black/purple/green just to fit with the whole Warlock idea, but I'm not too fussy with colour.. Have fun with it .
    Claimed - should be done sometime today

PS - although my signature states a queue, at the moment I'm waiting for inspiration/information so I have time to make a few signatures without a long wait. If anyone is interested, send me a PM No MoP/Pandas available though.

PPS - If there are any GW2 fans around - I made a wallpaper for anyone to use if they like it:

Guild Wars 2 Wallpaper
    (The link to download the full size version is on the right hand side of the page.)
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-08-23 at 07:06 AM.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Wraylas View Post
    Wallpaper 1920x1080
    Visible text: Wraylas Gaming
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Wraylas/simple
    Gear set: the gear that I'm wearing on the armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Shooting his bow
    General colour scheme: Was thinking maybe a MoP feeling. or a jungle vibe.
    Any extras: would like to have my wolf and cat hunter pets shown. you can find them on my armory page.
    Would also like it if you could have most of it centered and leave some space to the left and the right so I can have my desktop icons there.
    I hope this is badass enough for you If you don't like blizzard render (ring around the toon) I can remove it, without it it seemed a bit empty though.

deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    I hope this is badass enough for you If you don't like blizzard render (ring around the toon) I can remove it, without it it seemed a bit empty though.

Oh wow, I really like that.

Request from new user of the forums
    I'm looking for a signature for my guild forums and possibly for uses elsewhere

Information that will help in the creation of said sig

Name: Elapsed
    Title: Herald Of The Titans
    Class: Paladin
    Spec: Holy
    Race: Human
    Character Gender: Female
    Guild: Downfall

So I'm looking for something that I'm still working on getting again in wow. I've seen some of the previous requests and if this is too outside the box let me know. I'd love to get my character with my current mace's look of Jindo's Hexxer (now Gurubashi's Punisher) and a Shield I haven't been able to get in a long while Red Dragonscale Protector. As for the gear as with many Paladins it begins and ends with The Judgement Set for me. Apart from that no pink or purple please.

As for what I'm doing in the signature... maybe casting a holy spell? Include my guild name. Oh and also my title, Herald Of The Titans, is important to me as few have it on my server and is one I always have on.

Thank you in advance, if there's any other info you need or I need to thin this out let me know. It's okay to be bigger than a signature field as I can re size to my uses

ps since I'm a first time user of the forums I can't post the links intended, if you want some links to wowhead and my armory for this let me know and I can PM them or email

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    TYWM, it looks very awesome! And I do see the horde sigil. Very clever. The tiny pet with the Panda seems to be the cherry on top ice-cream pile ^^ TYW again.

EDIT: http://punished-guild.enjin.com/ <- Looks really awsome!
    Thanks, glad you like it. And yeah, I threw in the little doggie in the hopes of capturing that "family guild" atmosphere you had talked about before. *giggle*

@Phoenix01
    Here ya go!