Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    In WMV you can use the import armory character feature and just disable the helm to make things easy.
    Wow thanks lol.
    You learn something new every day

---------- Post added 2012-09-27 at 06:31 PM ----------

Finished

Hope you like it.

As with all my signatures, I will be keeping the PSD file for 7 days, so let me know if there is anything you want changing.

Kindest regards,

Key.
    Last edited by mmoc2125eeab5a; 2012-09-27 at 05:34 PM.

Absolutely love them. Thanks alot!

Id like one of my monk Uchimata, Lightbringer-US

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...chimata/simple

The text id like to see is Uchimata <Project Måyhem>
    If possible, in the gear he is wearing, except the staff. I dont want to see the staff.
    Could he be meditating under a waterfall? I think the best meditating position is just the sitting one.
    Thanks in advance
    Bring the player, not the class. *And a shaman.
    DEMACIA!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RTW07 View Post
    Can i ask for a High Overlord Saurfang wallpaper?
    if i can i would like it just in stand pose and showing his axe.
    PD: Pls Use Icecrown Citadel Model.
    Can you please let me know what size wallpaper you want, and I will start it as soon as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by ticktickboom View Post
    Id like one of my monk Uchimata, Lightbringer-US

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...chimata/simple

The text id like to see is Uchimata <Project Måyhem>
    If possible, in the gear he is wearing, except the staff. I dont want to see the staff.
    Could he be meditating under a waterfall? I think the best meditating position is just the sitting one.
    Thanks in advance
    Please use the appropriate template found in the first post or your requests may not be picked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had you used the template on page one, I would have picked this up. As it stands there is just not enough information for anyone to make this.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Deleted
    Hello lovely people!

Sorry in advance for such a monstrous task but many cookies for whoever takes it up!

I'm trying to get my Twitch page sorted out ready for MoP raid progression (www.twitch.tv/stripples), got all my streaming set up; new computer and decent connection. Now I need to add some colour to my page. I've been so impressed with some of the things I've seen in this thread.

What you want for you page: Would like a header, background and offline image incorporating the same theme, basically everything. o_O

Visible text: Ztripes with <Nightwatchers> Outland-EU sprawled across in some diagonal way in the header only.

Logo/Character: If you could get your creative juices flowing and perhaps come up with a 'Nightwatcher-y' logo that would be amazing, think stars and moon maybe? but nothing cheesy. The font should look 'cool' I guess, nothing childish, nothing boring; I like 'sharp' letters I guess as long as it looks good I don't mind :P

For the background, I would like Ztripes on Outland-EU on the left side and Ztripes on Outland-EU on the right. With Avalanche (bow from Ulduar) being drawn back by my character in full Heroic MoP T14 helm not showing with the lower part of their body faded out (or not if it looks better as the full model.

General colour scheme: I'm not too fussy with colours but I don't think you can go wrong with say, red, white and black. Perhaps in a diagonal stripey style considering my name 'Ztripes' should be 'Stripes' but it's taken on my realm D:

Specifics/Extras: I would like the header to stand out from the background, and then the offline box to fit in to the background of the page. I'm not really fussy when it comes to this sort of stuff, would like something that looks unique and most importantly good, so if you have any ideas on the way, I'm sure I'll like them. If you could make a chatbox cover too with Ztripes <Nightwatchers> Outland-Eu 25-man raiding guild or whatever people usually put in there that would be cool, I'll hook up my stream for a small session so you can see my screen and check out the size of my chatbox. Alternatively I can post the size if someone shows me how :P

Many thanks in advance! Absolute props to whoever takes up this project and many loves.

P.S. IF you have time to make me an awesome sig with a matching avatar in the same sort of style and gear with a green/orange new MoP tiger model included that would be amazing, striped style again perhaps?

Stripes out <3<3<3

EDIT: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ripes/advanced my armoury link.
    Last edited by mmocf92a55251c; 2012-10-04 at 12:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warex00 View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name + Guild name under: so Dreadzor and then Order of the White Tiger
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...readzor/simple Face dosnt matter as i would like helm to show ( can just use any face model )
    Gear set: I would like the Warlock t6 with the wings up
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I can imagine her casting somthing like a shadowbolt while the wings are up
    General colour scheme: Somthing darkish shadows with a hint of purple :P
    Any extras: Nothing more I can come up with, just make somthing you think would fit for a Warlock

Best regards,
    Warex
    Claimed.

I'll have a signature done within a few hours for you
    I left it alone for a while, mainly because as you can see above there are artists here that LOVE to work with female toons.
    I guess they are busy leveling hehe.

Finished.

I hope you like it. I couldn't really fit the wings in, but I made it look rather "dark" and "Warlock-y".
    As with all my signatures, I will be keeping the PSD file for 7 days, so let me know if you want any changes.

Regards.

Key
    Last edited by mmoc2125eeab5a; 2012-09-28 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Added finished signature / avatar

Visible text: Character name and guild, Uchimata <Project Måyhem>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Uchimata/simple
    Gear set: The gear I am currently wearing, but no weapons (if thats possible)
    Helm visible: no helm
    Your pose: Sitting/meditating
    General colour scheme: Blue, as in Id like him to be meditating in front of a waterfall.

Thanks ahead of time!
    Bring the player, not the class. *And a shaman.
    DEMACIA!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    Claimed.

I'll have a signature done within a few hours for you
    I left it alone for a while, mainly because as you can see above there are artists here that LOVE to work with female toons.
    I guess they are busy leveling hehe.

Finished.

I hope you like it. I couldn't really fit the wings in, but I made it look rather "dark" and "Warlock-y".
    As with all my signatures, I will be keeping the PSD file for 7 days, so let me know if you want any changes.

Regards.

Key

It looks awsome Thank you verry much ;)

how long does twitch banner/background take? not sure if its as easy to do like a signature, also not sure if you need a certain amount of post to even get something made

Deleted
    PMR.

Key.

---------- Post added 2012-09-28 at 11:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by souldawg View Post
    how long does twitch banner/background take? not sure if its as easy to do like a signature, also not sure if you need a certain amount of post to even get something made
    Go read the very first post for these details.

How long would it take?
    Well that depends on the quality of the work, same as signatures.
    Oh and signatures done well, are not easy...

Key.

PM request (haven't used Photoshop in weeks and was a tiny bit rusty!):

Tried some random new stuff and I'm happy with the outcome. \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchival View Post
    Thank you so much Shyama - your work is incredible
    You are very welcome Thank you for being such a nice requester!

@ Elyaan - Lovely effects, you should be very happy! <3
    Requests CLOSED

Hello artists! I'd like a new sig since I've rerolled to Monk and am hoping to find one here!

Visible text: I'd like my toons name Vrai, the realm Hyjal, and the guild Pie
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Vrai/simple (Armory seems to have a weird pose for WW staves that doesnt show my face, I can provide a screenie in a couple hours, not on my WoW comp currently)
    Gear set: Heroic t14 (the red version)
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Artists choice (am MW mainspec not WW if that helps influence)
    General colour scheme: Whatever you feel fits
    Any extras: Nothing I can think of

EDIT: I'd also love a matching avatar as well with maybe just face and name
    Last edited by Vraizan; 2012-09-29 at 05:44 PM.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vraizan View Post
    Hello artists! I'd like a new sig since I've rerolled to Monk and am hoping to find one here!

Visible text: I'd like my toons name Vrai, the realm Hyjal, and the guild Pie
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Vrai/simple (Armory seems to have a weird pose for WW staves that doesnt show my face, I can provide a screenie in a couple hours, not on my WoW comp currently)
    Gear set: Heroic t14 (the red version)
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Artists choice (am MW mainspec not WW if that helps influence)
    General colour scheme: Whatever you feel fits
    Any extras: Nothing I can think of

EDIT: I'd also love a matching avatar as well with maybe just face and name
    I'll work on this for ya.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I've reached the point where I can now request a signature of my Monk.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Casulo/simple

Visible text: Character name, Guild name, and Server (it's US).

Gear: The gear shown on the armory. No helm or cloak. Keep the weapons on his back.

Your pose: Anything monk-related.

Color Scheme: Blue and a Jade-ish Green (like the Monk class color).

Extras: Nothing really. Keep it noble-looking is all I can say.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Hey guys.
    I've been leaping on this thread for quite a while. And about a month back i got a amazing Twitch design made by Geeki and an Amazing Wallpaper for a friend made by Torgerd 2 amazing artists. However last time i checked a bit back Geeki Was sick/Only makes Twitch designs and Torgerd took a break

However over time i've seen i felt in need for a Avatar/Sig for Both my guild website and here If any amazing artist could make it would be great heres the template

Signature:
    Visible text: Sifern (and if possible a small thing saying the Guild name. That is Cosmos)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My monk that is going to be my main in MoP is still leveling(73 atm) but here is its link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sifern/simple
    Gear set: Im easy on this one. If you want you could make it fit the Monk on the twitch design geeki made me twitch.tv/sifern(IDK wat gear set it is) or just be creative
    Helm visible: Yes, Please
    Your pose: Again i love the artists here and i believe they can figure something out
    General colour scheme: I would like the greenish Mistweaver/Serpent/Jadeish Colour to be the main colour. Unsure the exact name of the colour but its a type of green. And its the main colour Monk healers use not hard to find
    Any extras: Again be creative if you want. Ill add again i am a healer so that could be extra

If anybody could see wat they can do thanks so much. Everything here is amazing <3

Deleted
    PMR
    Wallpaper with matching signature and avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    PMR
    Wallpaper with matching signature and avatar.
    O....m.....g!