PMR:

TY for the kind words everyone <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Such gorgeous work being done lately while I've been busy!

Anyway, took a short break from rep grinding to make this PMR for one of my favourite requesters

PS - Zarina, lovely to see you posting again /hugs
    Requests CLOSED

I've just spent the past week reading this entire forum (obviously not all at one time), and I have to say that there are a LOT of amazing artists. =) I also had to as if there was anyone still creating signatures? If so, anyone willing to create one for me? lol

Race: Female Blood Elf
    Name: Lymle
    Realm: Gnomeregean
    Would love one that looks similar to all of the new ones people are posting. She's an Arcane/Fire mage but i'd love to incorporate all 3 specs into the entire background such as a blue, purple, red (or pink =] ) fire kinda thing... idk up to the creator. No guild nor server please. If someone would you would be my hero =) thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there, i need some help for a couple f works, since my photoshop skills are close to the ground.

1. I need a recruitment image, i was thinking of a scroll, with a monk image, and on that scroll it has to be written
    All fancy and attractive :P

2. I need some help for our guild website logo (and perhaps suggestions on the site layout too). Our idea is a bit long to write, so if any kind sould wanna give me a hand please write here and i'll pm all the details.

Theyre both funny and challenging works, too much for my poor graphic skills

Thank you very much guys!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedRequiem View Post
    I've just spent the past week reading this entire forum (obviously not all at one time), and I have to say that there are a LOT of amazing artists. =) I also had to as if there was anyone still creating signatures? If so, anyone willing to create one for me? lol

Race: Female Blood Elf
    Name: Lymle
    Realm: Gnomeregean
    Would love one that looks similar to all of the new ones people are posting. She's an Arcane/Fire mage but i'd love to incorporate all 3 specs into the entire background such as a blue, purple, red (or pink =] ) fire kinda thing... idk up to the creator. No guild nor server please. If someone would you would be my hero =) thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    Hi there, i need some help for a couple f works, since my photoshop skills are close to the ground.

1. I need a recruitment image, i was thinking of a scroll, with a monk image, and on that scroll it has to be written
    All fancy and attractive :P

2. I need some help for our guild website logo (and perhaps suggestions on the site layout too). Our idea is a bit long to write, so if any kind sould wanna give me a hand please write here and i'll pm all the details.

Theyre both funny and challenging works, too much for my poor graphic skills

Thank you very much guys!
    Please use the template in the first post of the thread or your requests may not get picked up.

Hi All - I was hoping to get a new signature created for my shaman.

Visible text: Dragonslayer Aretoo
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Aretoo
    Gear set: T14 (ilevel 496) Gear set
    Helm visible: Please hide the helm
    Your pose: I was thinking of having him the middle/center facing right with fierce looks - like battle pose or whatnot (shaman is enhance)
    General colour scheme: Elements/Lightning/Fire/etc - what colors you use are completely up to the artist - I would just like a theme that emphasized enhance shamans.
    Any extras: Since he's an enh shaman I'd like possibly the feral wolves behind him on the left, possibly roaring or howling (looking fierce)

The layout in my head would be (going from left to right) feral spirit > shaman > text. Elysia had done my last signature (http://i.imgur.com/W6Ruf.jpg) which I loved, however I no longer play my paladin so this one doesn't fit me anymore. I'm mostly linking this because I like how the shaman looks in this in terms of the pose.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Aretoo; 2012-10-16 at 08:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello everyone, I'd like to put in a request for a banner for my guild website. =]

Size: http://itic-az.enjin.com/ <-- The size of the banner there!
    Visible text: I Think It Cleaves?
    Logo: I do not want the Alliance logo on it, in case we decide to faction change in the future. Otherwise, nothing too specific. Just awesomeness!
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist's discretion, honestly. I'm not too picky. I really enjoy the color scheme of Mists though, with the greens and browns. If you'd like to make it fit with the guild layout you can, but if you want to go your own way I have no problem adjusting the guild layout to match.
    Specifics: I'd like to keep the same style of the font used on the current one. Otherwise, up to the artist on theme, really. Make it spectacular!
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a nice Sig.

Name = Jadedlife
    Server - Firetree
    Guild - <Shadow>
    Female Pandaran Monk

Maybe wearing the new T14 set??

Not picky on design!!

Thanks to any takers

Deleted
    More playtime with photoshop instead of daily-quests! Yay!

http://i.imgur.com/scknU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/avkRO.jpg

PMR:

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR:

awesome thanks alot

10+ Year Old Account
    Banner:
    Size: 500x500
    Visible text: "CR is looking for Mistweaver Monks!"
    Logo: My guild also needs a new logo. Really don't have any idea on how it has to be.. 'cr' means 'combat ressed' se we were thinking about something with a spirit resser in. Not too big, and kinda clear so it can be also added to screenkill.
    General colour scheme: No particular requests.
    Specifics: Something related to healing monks And ye, pandas! I was thinking of a scroll, with a monk image, and on that scroll it has to be written "CR is looking for Mistweaver Monks!" All fancy and attractive :P

Tnx in advice and feel free to contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Hey there,

I'd kindly like to request a signature from you really like the kind of artworks you create...

Signature:

Visible text:
    Keashaa
    <Ascension>

Armory:
    http*//eu*battle*net/wow/character/perenolde/Keashaa/

Gear set:
    http*//www*wowhead*com/transmog-set=1527 except the shoulders. I'd prefer those: http*//www*wowhead*com/item=45227

Helm visible:
    No

Your pose:
    A little bit shy

General colour scheme:
    Since she's a healer I'd like to have a blue (sapphire) colour scheme, near the beach or something like that

Any extras:
    Maybe with a little water elemental as a pet beside her

Thanks a lot sorry that I cannot post links by now
    Keashaa
    Re-requesting this since one week is over and other requests after mine have already be claimed

Re-requesting this since one week is over and other requests after mine have already be claimed
    I will claim this. It might take me a bit since I have to go out of town today and you'll have 1 person ahead of you (possibly 2 if I hear back from someone via PM)

I will claim this. It might take me a bit since I have to go out of town today and you'll have 1 person ahead of you (possibly 2 if I hear back from someone via PM)
    Take your time your doing a great job and the signatures are looking great! Just wanted to make sure I won't be forgotten

PMR:

so.many.pandas ;;P

Guess it would help if i followed the guidelines for requesting a signature. (thank you person who pointed it out... forgot your name but thanks. lol)
    Signature:

Visible text:
    Twilight Vanquisher Lymle
    Gnomeregean - US

Armory:
    http*//us*battle*net/wow/en/character/gnomeregan/Lymle/simple

Gear set:
    I really love the teir 10 Bloodmage's set BUT i love the teir 9 tirisfal set also, so up to the artist =)

Helm visible:
    No

Your pose:
    Casting would be great!! =)

General colour scheme:
    since she's obviously a mage, a purple, pink(or red) and blue fiery background or something that represents all of the mage specs.

Take your time your doing a great job and the signatures are looking great! Just wanted to make sure I won't be forgotten
    DONE:

I hope you like it ::]

I hope you like it ::]
    Well, of course wonderful artwork as always from your side! Thank you very much for this beatiful signature *kiss*

Quote Originally Posted by WickedRequiem View Post
    Guess it would help if i followed the guidelines for requesting a signature. (thank you person who pointed it out... forgot your name but thanks. lol)
    Signature:

Visible text:
    Twilight Vanquisher Lymle
    Gnomeregean - US

Armory:
    http*//us*battle*net/wow/en/character/gnomeregan/Lymle/simple

Gear set:
    I really love the teir 10 Bloodmage's set BUT i love the teir 9 tirisfal set also, so up to the artist =)

Helm visible:
    No

Your pose:
    Casting would be great!! =)

General colour scheme:
    since she's obviously a mage, a purple, pink(or red) and blue fiery background or something that represents all of the mage specs.
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it
    Requests CLOSED