10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Okay, I know a mod got this before I could post but it was too fun for me to pass on.

Remember kids, a bad request gets you an equally bad result!

Oh jes, Eis you are awesome

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post

Claimed

And done:

Apologies for not showing the halo, so if you would prefer it re-made, please feel free to re-post
    This looks AMAZING! Thanks so much, this is what I had in mind. Dang, I look good :-) I appreciate you spending your time and your talent making this for me <3

Quote Originally Posted by rebeccafaith View Post
    This looks AMAZING! Thanks so much, this is what I had in mind. Dang, I look good :-) I appreciate you spending your time and your talent making this for me <3
    You're welcome love making pretty signatures
    Requests CLOSED

First off, I'd just like to say that you guys are absolutely rocking with these signatures! I'm amazed at the quality. You all seriously have talent!

I would love to throw my hat into the ring and see if perhaps anyone can come up with something creative that I can sport around proudly myself! So here's roughly what I'd love to hang under my posts:

Visible text:
    Trollfu, Darkspear Brewmaster. Area-52.

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    My Armory is Trollfu, Area 52. I cannot post links atm. Unfortunately my Armory pic is really indistinguished, so I'll take any Troll Face, I do prefer the small tusks that are more "U" shaped

Gear set:
    I'd love the T14 Set.

Helm visible:
    Absolutely, it's the most important part of the piece!

Your pose:
    Just a simple 'shoulders up, looking towards the camera' kind of pose. If you can make him tilt his head down, as if looking at you from underneath the brim of his hat, that would be awesome as well. Don't sweat the details though!

General color scheme:
    It's an open book here! I guess having the lettering in the aqua-color that has represented Monks and Chi in the game thus far would be great.

Any extras:
    One thing I would LOVE to see, would be a representation of Chi energy radiating from his eyes, if at all possible. Perhaps a whispy/fiery kinda deal? I dunno. Also, if this could have a night-time feel to it, that would be amazing as well.

----

I know it takes a lot of hard work to put together impressive signatures like this, so if this is too descript or demanding I sincerely apologize. Basically I'm just describing this visual I have in my own head. I know that if any of you pick this up, no matter who it is, I'm going to get a quality signature and be thrilled! Feel free to change anything you'd like to suit your own needs as well!

I just love my Troll and want to show it to the world! Thank you very much!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Amazing! Best work ever
    Can't stop giggling, thanks for making my day Eis
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Oh jes, Eis you are awesome
    Glad I can make you guys laugh. <3

Quote Originally Posted by TrollFu View Post
    First off, I'd just like to say that you guys are absolutely rocking with these signatures! I'm amazed at the quality. You all seriously have talent!

I would love to throw my hat into the ring and see if perhaps anyone can come up with something creative that I can sport around proudly myself! So here's roughly what I'd love to hang under my posts:

Visible text:
    Trollfu, Darkspear Brewmaster. Area-52.

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    My Armory is Trollfu, Area 52. I cannot post links atm. Unfortunately my Armory pic is really indistinguished, so I'll take any Troll Face, I do prefer the small tusks that are more "U" shaped

Gear set:
    I'd love the T14 Set.

Helm visible:
    Absolutely, it's the most important part of the piece!

Your pose:
    Just a simple 'shoulders up, looking towards the camera' kind of pose. If you can make him tilt his head down, as if looking at you from underneath the brim of his hat, that would be awesome as well. Don't sweat the details though!

General color scheme:
    It's an open book here! I guess having the lettering in the aqua-color that has represented Monks and Chi in the game thus far would be great.

Any extras:
    One thing I would LOVE to see, would be a representation of Chi energy radiating from his eyes, if at all possible. Perhaps a whispy/fiery kinda deal? I dunno. Also, if this could have a night-time feel to it, that would be amazing as well.

----

I know it takes a lot of hard work to put together impressive signatures like this, so if this is too descript or demanding I sincerely apologize. Basically I'm just describing this visual I have in my own head. I know that if any of you pick this up, no matter who it is, I'm going to get a quality signature and be thrilled! Feel free to change anything you'd like to suit your own needs as well!

I just love my Troll and want to show it to the world! Thank you very much!
    Apologies to anyone thinking of claiming this - I just wanted to see how a troll looked in monk gear.....

So..... claimed and done! Hope it's ok for you

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 10:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Magare View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: (Kapelan the Drunk)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/Kapelan/)
    Gear set: (Monk Tier 14)
    Helm visible: (No)
    Your pose: (Holding a Beer)
    General colour scheme: (Black and Green)
    Any extras: (my character dazed if it looks presentable or alright, If you can add a Bunch of Barrels labeled Beer and Drink Related items anything that comes to mind will be fine)

I was also looking through your work Shyama, If it was possible may I get an iphone wall paper?
    thanks for anyone that takes my request
    Claimed (as requested via PM ) - will work on it tomorrow hopefully
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Claimed

And done:
    WOW! this looks really awesome <3

Apologies to anyone thinking of claiming this - I just wanted to see how a troll looked in monk gear.....

So..... claimed and done! Hope it's ok for you
    Shyama! This is amazing, I absolutely love it! Thank you so much. Can't wait to set it up and get posting when I get home!

Again, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    gorgeous!
    your work is always so good <3

OT:
    TY for the much needed laugh, Eis ;;P
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Going to try posting again since I think my last post got buried under all the other requests. Keep up the good work guys! I love the sigs i've seen thus far and hopefully someone will be willing to pick my request up.

Visible text: Aremia <Tempest>
    Facial screenshot: i. imgur . com / hkz6X . png
    Gear set: Tier 14 Heroic
    Your pose: I'm a Mistweaver, so maybe casting some kind of healing spell. I'll leave this to your creative minds.
    General colour scheme: Black and Green possibly? Or maybe Red/Black. Or a combination of the 3. Idk! Lol
    Any extras: None that I can think of! If the artist wishes to add something, feel free.

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Magare View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: (Kapelan the Drunk)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/Kapelan/)
    Gear set: (Monk Tier 14)
    Helm visible: (No)
    Your pose: (Holding a Beer)
    General colour scheme: (Black and Green)
    Any extras: (my character dazed if it looks presentable or alright, If you can add a Bunch of Barrels labeled Beer and Drink Related items anything that comes to mind will be fine)

I was also looking through your work Shyama, If it was possible may I get an iphone wall paper?
    thanks for anyone that takes my request
    Claimed yesterday and done. The colours you asked for didn't work, so I went my own way - hope that's OK

Signature/avatar:

And an iPhone background:

These were great fun to make
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Grannos View Post
    I'd love for a sig/desktop background....any of those...preference would be desktop background but will accept artists decision, to be made for me

Resolution: 1366x768
    Visible text: Grannos - Twilight Circus - US - Garona
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My armory page
    Gear set: Absolution(Priest tier 6) or Priest season 2, Merciless Gladiator, artist preference.
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme:blacks, grays and whites to go with the priest theme, maybe some light or dark greens as accents
    Any extras: Twilight Circus Guild If possible, put our guild logo in the background or somewhere in the picture. Really that guild logo is the only real extra I want myself, if the artist decides something looks cool or has an idea go with it, but if it would be possible to implement either of these mounts some how that would be kicka$$ Twilight Harbinger or Mechano-Hog
    Re-up, been a week since original post

Hello! So since I have faction changed it's time to update my signature and seing all the awesome work in this thread I decided to make a request!

Signature:
    Visible Text - Forky (name), Kazzak EU (Server), Coalescence (guild)
    Armory Link - ht tp :/ / eu. ba t tle . net/ w ow/ en/cha ra ct er/ k az z ak/For ky/si m ple
    Gear Set - Hunter tier 5 (Rift Stalker)
    Helm Visible - No
    Your Pose - Bow drawn and ready to fire
    Colour Scheme - Green
    Any extras - I am a big fan of Jade Forest (the zone) and it would be awesome to have a background resembling that. For example just some lush trees, a lake, lots of nice falls in the zone as well so that could work. If it's possible it would also be awesome if you could work my main pet into the signature. On the armory it's the Quilen called "Shahdee". In game it's actually the green version and will go great with the green background

Thanks to anyone that takes my request

ps: I had to make a lot of spaces in the armory link for it to be allowed posted. If it is a hazzle to put it all together you can either search Forky (troll hunter) on the armory or pm me and I will send the link there
    Last edited by Forky; 2012-10-24 at 03:14 PM.

Deleted
    Hay was wondering if someone could make a dk signature and avatar for me

Visible text: Goré

Helm Visible: yes

Armory link/Facial screenshot: This goes for pose as well i.imgur.com / Wrgh3. png

Gear set: Malevolent Gladiator's Dreadplate (elite) Full set
    If possible can you edit out the worgens face that shows through so it looks like it does normaly not very important but would appreciate it.

Your pose: same as the photo

General colour scheme:dark purples almost black

Any extras: if you could copy this picture as much a possible images1. pcgamesn. com /loL%20Kha'Zix.jpg Basicly what im looking for

As far as the avatar just the face of the signature would be cool

I know its a lot of work and if i wasnt so useless at this stuff id make it myself so thanks in advance
    Last edited by mmoc29b8b765e0; 2012-10-24 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aremia View Post
    Going to try posting again since I think my last post got buried under all the other requests. Keep up the good work guys! I love the sigs i've seen thus far and hopefully someone will be willing to pick my request up.

Visible text: Aremia <Tempest>
    Facial screenshot: i. imgur . com / hkz6X . png
    Gear set: Tier 14 Heroic
    Your pose: I'm a Mistweaver, so maybe casting some kind of healing spell. I'll leave this to your creative minds.
    General colour scheme: Black and Green possibly? Or maybe Red/Black. Or a combination of the 3. Idk! Lol
    Any extras: None that I can think of! If the artist wishes to add something, feel free.

Thanks guys!
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it

Apologies to anyone who has been waiting a while. I'm trying to make one or two requests each day, but I tend to pick up something I like the sound of, rather than taking requests in turn. That doesn't mean I don't like the sound of your request, it just means it hasn't caught my eye yet! If you have been waiting a week, please bump your request - simple requests with some artistic freedom are the ones I personally prefer.

Btw - There are other artists around, not just me, happily - sorry if the above sounded a bit 'me me me'
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-10-24 at 06:32 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevelle View Post
    I'd like to request the following 2 items because I re-rolled monk instead of playing my rogue as a main now .. thanks a lot in advance! <33

Signature:
    Visible text: Chevelle
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vmonk/advanced
    Gear set: Something dark preferably and well anything that fits a mistweaver, feel free to be creative!
    Perhaps something that fits the leather head from Heroic Feng the Accursed (the dark red-ish set)
    Helm visible: You may do as you please with the head.
    Your pose: While casting some healing spell or something, since I am a Mistweaver.
    General colour scheme: I personally love dark tints and this is preferred because they are easy on the eyes too. But light green will do too because it's typical monk!
    Any extras: Anything the artist thinks suits the monk well

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600 x 900
    Visible text: Chevelle
    Frostmane - EU
    <Divide and Conquer>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vmonk/advanced
    Gear set: Something dark that just fits the general colour scheme and suits a mistweaver monk. Artist's choice really.
    Perhaps something that fits the leather head from Heroic Feng the Accursed (the dark red-ish set)
    Helm visible: Preferably not
    Your pose: While casting some healing spell or something, since I am a Mistweaver.
    General colour scheme: Something dark and easy on the eyes since I'm a late night player and all the brightness hurts at that time of the day. :P
    Any extras: I can't think of anything just now I'm afraid , so anything the artist feels fits in the wallpaper
    Bumping this one a little bit since it has gotten burried in requests.
    Please claim <3

Thanks in advance to the artist who does! <3

Chevelle founder and Guild Master of<Divide and Conquer> @ Frostmane EU
    Also please follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by DanKMess View Post
    Signature/Avatar Request

Visible text: Name and guild.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Mess, Ravenholdt-US. /wow/en/character/ravenholdt/Mess/advanced
    Gear set: Charscale Battlegear set, including the helm please. wowhead /transmog-set=1108
    Your pose: Nothing particular comes to mind. No weapons.
    General colour scheme: What ever you think looks good! Not picky!
    Any extras: Nope! I don't know what the ears nose and skins etc are all called for my Goblin. Not sure where to find that information...

If anyone picks this up, I'd greatly appreciate it! I used to do banners like these in high school, but I've seriously lost my touch...
    Bumping my request. Much thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm back from the dead. Maybe. :3

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I know it's been quite a while but oh. my. goodness. Pneumonia sucks. I've just recently felt like I've recovered and hopefully I can re-join the ranks of my peers here and make some more graphics from time to time.

I plan on re-opening my queue soon, but I have two Twitch pages in major need of completion I will be doing this week, and depending on how well those go I'll decide whether or not to start taking requests again.

Thank you guys for all the support and sweet messages, and feels nice to post to you all again.

A warm-up signature for a friend just to get me started:

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    So I'm back from the dead. Maybe. :3

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I know it's been quite a while but oh. my. goodness. Pneumonia sucks. I've just recently felt like I've recovered and hopefully I can re-join the ranks of my peers here and make some more graphics from time to time.

I plan on re-opening my queue soon, but I have two Twitch pages in major need of completion I will be doing this week, and depending on how well those go I'll decide whether or not to start taking requests again.

Thank you guys for all the support and sweet messages, and feels nice to post to you all again.

A warm-up signature for a friend just to get me started:
    Good to see you back and feeling better! :3

Welcome Back Geeki!
    So glad you're feeling better <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l