Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    There seem to be a lot of Twitch requests lately but not many people to do them. I am with you i4ni, I don't feel I'm all that proficient at wallpapers so I personally stick to signatures most of the time, however if I had any clue how to do the Twitch pages I'd be willing to give some of those requests a try. I'm kind of clueless on that front because I'm not even sure what Twitch really is, let alone the dimensions and such to create the art for it and how to implement it.
    Yes! I know without a shadow of a doubt that I would fuck the dimensions up without help.

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Oh fuck off, you're just as good if not better. Never compare yourself to anyone else, it's not a competition and we're all here on our own terms.
    ::'C
    Perhaps bad was really the wrong word to use.
    I am just struggling with getting backgrounds/scenery for larger images to work the way I want them too.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-05 at 08:54 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    ::'C
    Perhaps bad was really the wrong word to use.
    I am just struggling with getting backgrounds for larger images to work the way I want them too.
    Sorry about that. I meant to say that you shouldn't feel that the time you put in your work is less worth because of anyone else. Like Geek said, your signatures are absolutely amazing and you're a sweetheart, truly. It's easy to appreciate what you put up, no matter how small or big it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am just struggling with getting backgrounds/scenery for larger images to work the way I want them too.
    I am going to send you a message here in a few minutes with a ton of secrets / things I use. I'll see if I can help. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    I am going to send you a message here in a few minutes with a ton of secrets / things I use. I'll see if I can help. <3
    Share, Geeki? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Share, Geeki? :P
    I'll forward it to you too. <3

Also:

Last edited by Geekissexy; 2012-11-05 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

OMG OMG OMG Happy Birthday Engelen!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstreet View Post
    I would like to request a signature please!

Visible text: Just three lines, either vertically on the side opposite my character, or horizontally along the bottom, your choice: Greenstreet; <Take it to Eighty Eight>; US-Area 52
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: SS: imageshack.us/ photo/ my-images/ 197/ wowscrnshot103012163029.jpg/
    Armory: us. battle.net/ wow/ en/ character/ area-52/ Greenstreet/ advanced
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Monk tier 14
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes please
    Your pose: The monk channeling pose, such as when using soothing mist.
    General colour scheme: Sort of a gray and rainy or misty vibe.
    Any extras: Maybe a background kind of like a scene out of the Pandaren starting zone or Jade Forest. Like the far east theme, but again, rainy and grayish looking.

Thanks so much!
    Claiming this.
    I usually steer clear of the requests from brand new accounts because they tend to disappear and not post often, but I just cannot resist a monk. :P

And here we go!
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-11-06 at 12:38 AM.

claimed ::]

and DONE:

I hope you like it
    TY very much it's beautiful !

------ Thank you <Shyama88 > for this amazing signature ! ------

<3 you guys, thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    CUPCAKES AND OTHER TREATS ! And it's Ok, I knew you had a lot of requests lined up

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 * 1080
    Visible text: Saeranas, Savior of Silvermoon
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Saeranas @ Ner'zhul But could you use the below settings in modelviewer ?

Skin Colour : 4
    Face Type : 2
    Hair Colour : 1
    Hair Style : 0
    Facial Feature : 17 (Ring in the ear)
    Facial Colour : 1 (<--- This doesn't matter does it ? I've seen no noticeable difference in face colour)

Gear set: Link"
    In case the link doesn't work

Cindercloth Vest
    Pantaloons of Growing Strife
    Boots of the Tempest
    Silvermoon City Tabard
    Golden Staff of the Sin'dorei
    Belt of the Tempest
    Helm of Arcane Purity
    Shoulderpads of Knowledge's Pursuit
    Gloves of Tyri's Power

Helm visible: Artists Discretion

Your pose: Casting maybe ? or idle standing with the head tilted ?

General colour scheme: Golden, Orange, Red, Auburn (Autumn colours, basically like Vale of Eternal Blossoms / Eversong woods)

Any extras: Magic Magic Magic ! Eversong woods, Townlong Steppes, Vale of Eternal blossoms maybe ? little sparks of magic around her if you can make it look balanced ? And a Red Dragonhawk Hatchling / Swift red Hawkstrider (<--- don't mind them if you can't be bothered, they are NOT important ^_^)

Hope you like it, sorry it's taken a while!

Edit - Thanks for all the kind comments!

And Happy Birthday Engelen!
    Last edited by mmoca8e49b78af; 2012-11-06 at 12:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Caiti and i4ni - stunning wallpapers!

OT; Happy Birthday/Grattis på födelsedagen Engelen!

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Ha. ty. <3
    I struggle backgrounds so i usually leave it really minimal.
    That's why I only attempt requests where people are flexible.
    As hard as I try, I just can't paint a scene like Elyaan, Caiti or Geeki can.

/snuggles Riv
    You're bananas.

I envy your work, because you can do things that I can't. The signatures that I see you repeatedly make are perfect in my eyes; something that I can never dream to recreate. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. We all learn, develop, and try new things (take that Fnx wallpaper that I recently made, it was something different and out of my comfort zone, and although I was pleased with the result I won't be trying that again).

It takes people time to reach their peak and make "perfect" work (speech marks because it's subjective), and you're well on your way there. And as Geeki said, never compare yourself to the others here. We all have different methods. Our signatures are all unique and not at all the same. As I said earlier, I love your Photoshop work, but I could never dream of creating something to that standard because it's something that you've excelled at. If we used the same methods, then sure, compare each of us against each other.. but we don't. Never compare yourself to another here, because you're brilliant in your own way.

You're even a little monster, dammit. In the words of Gaga: "Ignore all hatred and criticism. Live for what you create, and die protecting it.". In this specific case, the second part applies. Never try to emulate/strive to be like another.. find yourself and work with that. Because what you've spawned out of your own creativity is superb.

Anyways, I think I've rambled enough. Back to lurking.

P.S. Happy birthday, Batpanic (harhar, Engelen).
    P.S.x2. Stunning stuff, Caiti and Geeki. But I say this too often as it is. I hope you're not getting sick of it by now.

Deleted
    Twitch Layout.

I've not been on the thread for a while, been extremely busy with my latest projects.
    Hope you are all well.

Regards,

Key.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    You're bananas.

I envy your work, because you can do things that I can't. The signatures that I see you repeatedly make are perfect in my eyes; something that I can never dream to recreate. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. We all learn, develop, and try new things (take that Fnx wallpaper that I recently made, it was something different and out of my comfort zone, and although I was pleased with the result I won't be trying that again).

It takes people time to reach their peak and make "perfect" work (speech marks because it's subjective), and you're well on your way there. And as Geeki said, never compare yourself to the others here. We all have different methods. Our signatures are all unique and not at all the same. As I said earlier, I love your Photoshop work, but I could never dream of creating something to that standard because it's something that you've excelled at. If we used the same methods, then sure, compare each of us against each other.. but we don't. Never compare yourself to another here, because you're brilliant in your own way.

You're even a little monster, dammit. In the words of Gaga: "Ignore all hatred and criticism. Live for what you create, and die protecting it.". In this specific case, the second part applies. Never try to emulate/strive to be like another.. find yourself and work with that. Because what you've spawned out of your own creativity is superb.
    ::']

Thank You guys & gals for all the kind words.
    If there is anything I can ever do/make for any of you don't hesitate <3

OT: Awesome Twitch KM & Gorgeous WP Caiti :

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    You're bananas.
    YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND POST THAT DIDN'T YOU. That will be stuck in my head for a damn week now. Haha!

But I do agree with everything you said to i4ni.

Visible text: Bönestörm
    Would love a signature and an avatar! ty in advance
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B6rm/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11 normal
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Artist's preference (if weapon is visible http://www.wowhead.com/item=49839)
    General colour scheme: Icy/ black and blue
    Any extras: artist preference for effects or things like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    “Oh, do a daily? Just do a daily? Why don’t I strap on my daily helmet and squeeze down into a daily cannon and fire off into daily land, where quests grow on little dailies?!”

Quote Originally Posted by Anguished View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Text:
    Scoút Dragonblight-EU
    Resolution:1920 x 1080
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%BAt/simple
    Gear set: Tier 14 rogue (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1444)
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose:What ever the artist feels best
    General colour scheme: Roguey colours, so darker blues and black
    Any extras: I would really love the background something like this, but in a more dark setting http://uberkayt.deviantart.com/art/P...aper-335031303 if possible, and anything else that the designer thinks would look good

Thanks

Anguished
    Gonna try this.

DONE:

*HUMAN FEMALE ALERT* ;;D

a MASSIVE thank you to Geeki for her wallpaper tips <3

Anyway...I hope you like it Anguished. ::S
    Let me know if you want any changes that don't involve the character render.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-06 at 03:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    [/URL]

a MASSIVE thank you to Geeki for her wallpaper tips.
    Mother. Of. God. This is GREAT. Girl, for real. It's beautiful. Good job honey, and you are BEYOND welcome.

Deleted

Wow, this is amazing!

I have a quick question and sorry if it's been answered in the 2k+ pages but is it possible to build an armor set in the model viewer from an item comparison on Wowhead? I haven't been able to get the mog in game yet. =/ I was just wondering so I could possibly get around to requesting a wallpaper.
    But if it can't be done, I'll just keep lurking and marveling at everyone's work. ♥

(Unrelated and a bit OT, apologies, but is there a reason why Twitch layouts are too wide for my monitor? It's widescreen and I just control+scroll to fit, which makes it a nonissue really, I was just curious.)