10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    I have gotten a few sigs made over the course of the year and I sometimes cycle through them when posting. I didn't mean to not comment on the finished product, I did see it but got distracted before posting a thank you and then it slipped my mind. I, of course, appreciate and admire the work done by the artists here and there was no malicious intent to not thank the artist for making my previous requested sig, it simply slipped my mind due to real life distractions.

With that said, thanks Rivellana for the super pretty sig you made for me last week! I didn't mean to not comment on it, really. If you feel I'm rushing this next one, I don't mind waiting on the Shammyspice sig request. Again, so sorry if it seems I was being rude D:
    Oh...no it's not a huge deal, after hearing your explanation. Thanks aren't absolutely required, but we have had people come to the thread in the past requesting work and without hearing them say something after they see it the artist who makes it has no idea if they actually saw it, are using it, plan to use it, etc etc.

The artists in here tend to be protective of each other and don't like to see someone else spending time to make a request if, say, we made one previously and it went unused (because theirs could as well). Hypothetically...not calling you into question. You're within rights to request a new one after a week especially if you cycle through them on a frequent basis and continue using them. :P

When servers come up, I'll sift through the hairstyles & pick a new one and get back to you I'm not hellbent on having teh piggie tails ^_^
    Yeah the hair in model viewer is horribly mangled for female pandas
    These are the only 4 that I found you can get away with not having to paint chunks of hair in

Hope this helps.

/snuggles Caiti
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Uhh Shammyspice

Read This Post

I wouldn't feel even slightly ok with making a sig without that one being acknowledged. Hope that's understandable (If that's not the case, let me and riv know !)
    100% understandable. It wasn't my intent to not acknowledge the finished product! I have already made my thanks in an above post and am now using the sig in question. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glerimos View Post
    <snip>
    There's no need to use caps. You may not understand because you may not follow this post as much as some of the rest of us do, but stuff like this happens all the time. You may just be using your own layout temporarily to showcase that you've created one but when you posted it earlier and have it skinned on your Twitch page what are we to think? You didn't post anything about it just being temporary.

Caiti has been around a very long time and she, myself, and some other great artists on this forum have had our fair share of our work being duplicated, ripped-off, re-done after we spent hours working on it, etc. After a while it takes a toll on you and you just have to take a break from this forum for a while.

So, before you get overly ticked off understand where we were coming from.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2012-11-07 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Removing quote by request

iPad request:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Sounds good. Thanks a ton.
    Here's your sig, let me know if you want anything changed.

I will work on the wallpaper, just will take a couple days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello everyone, I'd like to put in a request for a banner for my guild website. =]

Size: http://itic-az.enjin.com/ <-- The size of the banner there!
    Visible text: "I Think It Cleaves?"
    Logo: I do not want the Alliance logo on it, in case we decide to faction change in the future. Otherwise, nothing too specific. Just awesomeness!
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist's discretion, honestly. I'm not too picky. I really enjoy the color scheme of Mists though, with the greens and browns. If you'd like to make it fit with the guild layout you can, but if you want to go your own way I have no problem adjusting the guild layout to match.
    Specifics: I'd like to keep the same style of the font used on the current one. Otherwise, up to the artist on theme, really. Make it spectacular!
    Claimed in a PM!
    Last edited by sasslefrassed; 2012-11-09 at 12:13 AM.
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Here's your sig, let me know if you want anything changed.

I will work on the wallpaper, just will take a couple days.

Holy... Wow, that looks incredible. Much better than what I pictured. Thanks
    Last edited by Araxie; 2012-11-06 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sasslefrassed View Post
    Three week repost. I tried PMing someone to no avail, and then another with the same outcome, so I cancelled those requests and came back here. Don't want to step on any toes.
    Please, if there is anything in my request that is making people not pick it up let me know so I can alter it. I'm very flexible with this.
    I think your request is a little to vague, which is probably why it's been passed over.

Deleted
    I've done some race/faction changes this xpac and my main Shammyspice is no long an Alliance Draenei! I'd love a new sig to reflect these changes

Visible text: Shammyspice - Mug'thol - HP Gaming
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...spice/advanced
    Gear set: Earthshatter - T7 10 man naxx http://totemforest.com/wp-content/up...hshatter10.jpg
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...en-d4tir7c.png (ignore the random head on the right lol)
    General colour scheme: I'd like a similar color scheme as my current sig...vibrant "earthy" colors, blues/greens, etc...
    Any extras: I'd like the horde symbol in there somewhere.

Thanks!

It's been an awfully long time since I've done this.......Feel free to use it after you've used Rivs for a week or two

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Holy... Wow, that looks incredible. Much better than what I pictured. Thanks
    I'm glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post

It's been an awfully long time since I've done this.......Feel free to use it after you've used Rivs for a week or two

So very pretty, thanky! <3

Twitch Page whole Layout/Design

What you want for you page: I'd like to have the entire twitch set.

Visible Text:
    Maglio
    Guild Name : Duality Server: US-Zul'jin Faction: Horde

Computer Specs:
    CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.6GHz OC
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V LX
    RAM: 8GB G.SKILL Sniper DDR3-1600
    Video Card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 670 Windforce OC
    Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 922
    Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
    Keyboard: SteelSeries 7G
    Monitor: ViewSonic FuHzion X Series VX2265wm 120Hz

Connection Info:
    24Mb/s Download
    3Mb/s Upload

Logo/Character: I'd like to have my Hunter showing on the left in it's current gear with the pet Skoll http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35189 I use Lightbringer Tabard on my Hunter too it doesn't show on Armory. My Warlock with Full Tier5 with Illidan Staff on the right casting something cool like green fire :P. with links to their armorys in the info page. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aglio/advanced this might change to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aglio/advanced soon cause i transfered.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...otlio/advanced

General colour scheme: I dunno I'm like really open to this maybe on the left where my Hunter is kinda a Snowy/StormPeaks outside of Ulduar type thing and than on the right where my Lock is a Black Temple Illidan Green Fire type theme... i dunno I suck at design hence why I'm asking for help lol.

Specifics/Extras: Just a Bio in the info page along with the PC Specs/Connection Info.

Hi my name is Chris Maglio I have been playing World of Warcraft on and off since it's release. I raided casually since Vanilla, but began raiding hardcore in Burning Crusade. In March 2011 I joined Blood Legion and loved high level raiding ever since. Recently made my return to high level raiding in a more casual sense with Duality. Besides WoW I've won many tournaments and competed at a pro level in multiple FPS Games. I also enjoy playing League of Legends and many other popular games.

Also would like a lil duality banner of some sort with maybe a pic of my hunter in it to cover up the chat I don't know what size is needed but i'll post a pic of my UI / Hunter / Pet to give you an idea?

http://i.imgur.com/Djmgc.jpg

I'd also like the info pages to look similuar to this
    http://www.twitch.tv/affinitiibl

With the Armory links with Class Icons / Portraits if possible.

I will pay $ for this if it's something AWESOME! D:

This is probly the worst typed description ever but meh ;/ you can work with me maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    If you want me to forward it to you I can as well, just let me know..

If enough people are interested, I might set up a day where I use my Twitch page to stream while I make a request and I can answer any questions. I'm not going to do it just because I want to and expect people will want to watch it - that's not me.
    i4ni have been kind enough to share it with me, some really god tips in there thanks for sharing your awesomeness <3

And I would really love to see a twitch layout stream, have wanted to give one a try for some time but just feel I bit intimidated by it to be honest.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

PMR for Takizas
    I hope you like it because I think I went cross eyed making it ;;D

OT: Obama won my home state so I'm a happy Panda right now ::]
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-07 at 02:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR for Takizas
    I hope you like it because I think I went cross eyed making it ;;D

OT: Obama won my home state so I'm a happy Panda right now ::]
    As i said in PM
    Not 100% what i was thinking.. but DAMN its still awesome <3
    Love the work u put in to the char. aswell as the background.

Thank you & lots of love <3
    //Takizas

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    As i said in PM
    Not 100% what i was thinking.. but DAMN its still awesome <3
    Love the work u put in to the char. aswell as the background.

Thank you & lots of love <3
    //Takizas
    and as I said to you in PM,

Not 100% what i was thinking
    THIS is why I hate picking up large, specific requests most of the time.
    Sometimes the way people envision what they want in their head just isn't possible, so you do your best... you pour your heart into the project to make it as good as you possibly can.
    Sometimes, like in this case, they are still happy with the result which is good...because it is completely soul crushing when they hate it.

-i4ni

Deleted
    Wondering if anyone is open for youtube/twitch requests. If you wouldn't mind chucking me a PM or a reply on here, would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Here you are!

<3 I love it! Thank you <3 <3 <3

With shaky hands and not remembering what ANY button does on PS I made a sig after a break for non MMO use for a guildie:

I'm open for requests, however big projects like twitch etc will be commission only, since I'm not willing to spend 6-8hours for someone to not use it, redo it or claim it's made by someone else. If requester pays for it, at least it's theirs and heartache is not mahoosive.
    deviantART