Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    The only way to get multiple models is to do them each in turn and make sure you keep them to the correct height if you have different races
    When working with multiple characters of different races, I found this incredibly helpful: http://mamaelm.deviantart.com/art/Be...hart-261461979

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaya View Post
    Visible text: Character name, guild and server. (Pi, Dysfunction, Kel'Thuzad - US)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uzad/Pi/simple
    Gear set: Monk Challenge Mode Set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I really like a lot of the close up toon profile signatures that have been posted here. So, whatever pose that would be best for that.
    General colour scheme: Cyan (General mistweaver colors)
    Any extras: I would love if a Pi symbol could be incorporated or placed strategically somewhere within the signature.

It's cluttered with all that text so I made another one with just a name and symbol. Hope you like one of them

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 11:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    When working with multiple characters of different races, I found this incredibly helpful: http://mamaelm.deviantart.com/art/Be...hart-261461979
    \o/ oh em gee. Thanks for sharing!
    deviantART

Looking to get a sig made for my mistweaver monk

Visible text:Ayano - Area 52 US Horde
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Ay%C3%A0no/simple - possibly bring out the blue in the eyes to be a bright blue
    Gear set: tier 14(blue color model)
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: didnt think to post a ss with a pose but ill leave it up to your awesomeness but like some others mentioned im diggin the close up looks
    General colour scheme: whatever you guys think works
    Any extras: Nothing really to add, but if you could surprise me with something nice, maybe like a "Renewing Mist" type of thing going on in the background. Also a huge thank you in advance
    Last edited by Slombie; 2012-11-09 at 11:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slombie View Post

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Ay%C3%A0no/simple - possibly bring out the blue in the eyes to be a bright blue
    Your pose: didnt think to post a ss with a pose but ill leave it up to your awesomeness but like some others mentioned im diggin the close up looks
    Any extras: Nothing really to add, but if you could surprise me with something nice, maybe like a "Renewing Mist" type of thing going on in the background. Also a huge thank you in advance
    Claiming this. (ETA: Tomorrow sometime)

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Machinima Studio is an alternative although it works the same way but is more complicated. The only way to get multiple models is to do them each in turn and make sure you keep them to the correct height if you have different races
    Sweet. I'll give it a shot. If it doesn't work, I'll keep soldiering on with Model Viewer. Kind of had this idea of having my Priest levitating with my Psyfiend and a couple of Shadowy Apparitions ominously standing behind me with a Shadow Fiend looking like it has just been commanded to attack an enemy target. It's going to be a bitch to make sure everything stays in the right place/size/angle. =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Sweet. I'll give it a shot. If it doesn't work, I'll keep soldiering on with Model Viewer. Kind of had this idea of having my Priest levitating with my Psyfiend and a couple of Shadowy Apparitions ominously standing behind me with a Shadow Fiend looking like it has just been commanded to attack an enemy target. It's going to be a bitch to make sure everything stays in the right place/size/angle. =/
    Without sounding like an ass, but this is one of multiple reasons why multi character wallpapers/layouts etc take so long and it's something designers in this thread have struggled with for years now. Sadly there's no 10 min fix for larger projects.

Can only speak for myself but messing with the angles etc is something I consider quite fun anyway

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post

Click for fullsize!

If you don't like it, I'm completely okay with it I got really tired at the end and realised when I was done that I'd be working in the wrong resolution *facedesk*
    I (think) I managed to correct it though so... yeah...
    Sorry for taking so long for a thank you just got really busy. But Just wanted to get on here and say thank you it is awesome. Nice when I close everything and see my gobby there at desktop. I finally got the helmet last night so now the pic rings true.. Thank You!

Wonderful Sig made by Torgerd

Without sounding like an ass, but this is one of multiple reasons why multi character wallpapers/layouts etc take so long and it's something designers in this thread have struggled with for years now. Sadly there's no 10 min fix for larger projects.

Can only speak for myself but messing with the angles etc is something I consider quite fun anyway
    Oh no, I definitely understand. As I previously mentioned, I have educational background in graphic design and animation. I probably can achieve what I requested a few days ago myself, but there's a pretty big learning curve when working with new tools. Also, I'm no artist, so these amazing wallpapers and signatures with amazing visual effects to go with them are really impressive to me. I have an eye for aesthetics and design, but I can't fabricate my own graphics.

I was simply asking about an alternative because the learning curve is made that much worse when the software is a finicky little bastard on top of everything else. I'm sure I'd have a great deal of fun with it once I know how to use the software properly. =)

While I'm asking questions, though, what are the standard dimensions for MMO-Champ avatar and signature images. I know it will automatically resize your uploaded avatar image to the max size if it's above it, but what are the actual standards?
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Oh no, I definitely understand. As I previously mentioned, I have educational background in graphic design and animation. I probably can achieve what I requested a few days ago myself, but there's a pretty big learning curve when working with new tools. Also, I'm no artist, so these amazing wallpapers and signatures with amazing visual effects to go with them are really impressive to me. I have an eye for aesthetics and design, but I can't fabricate my own graphics.

I was simply asking about an alternative because the learning curve is made that much worse when the software is a finicky little bastard on top of everything else. I'm sure I'd have a great deal of fun with it once I know how to use the software properly. =)

While I'm asking questions, though, what are the standard dimensions for MMO-Champ avatar and signature images. I know it will automatically resize your uploaded avatar image to the max size if it's above it, but what are the actual standards?
    I hear you. The model viewer can be a pain in the arse sometimes if you're unfamiliar with some of the functions and the various settings.

As for the dimensions, an avatar is 100x100 pixels with a maximum filesize of 20kb. A signature can be anything up to 500x100 pixels and a maximum of 50kb filesize.
    Full guidelines for signatures and avatars can be found in the FAQ.

Hope that is helpful to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Elmister View Post
    Sorry for taking so long for a thank you just got really busy. But Just wanted to get on here and say thank you it is awesome. Nice when I close everything and see my gobby there at desktop. I finally got the helmet last night so now the pic rings true.. Thank You!
    Thank you, I'm happy you like it ♥
    Last edited by Nacly; 2012-11-09 at 04:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    PMR:

Zil,

Once again you work magic. I love it so much, and you were once again super fun to deal with and make the process easy. You have done so many requests for me and I really appreciate your work and time you have invested into my signature and avatars.

You are the best!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    It's cluttered with all that text so I made another one with just a name and symbol. Hope you like one of them
    You're awesome. I love it!
    Last edited by Xiaya; 2012-11-09 at 05:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys -

I've actually decided to take a hiatus on making Twitch layouts. Between all the drama they have caused and the fact that I try to push myself harder on each one and it's starting to drain my creativity (and my sanity) I feel like I just need a break for a while. I appreciate all the interest, and those of you kind enough to donate for the work helped me out more than you will probably ever know.

I have a project that I really want to start on that will be another like the panda wallpaper I created, and possibly a wallpaper collaboration between me and another great artist in this thread coming soon too once that gets worked out.

In the mean time, if anyone wants to message me for signatures I'd be more than glad to take a few requests.

Click my Deivant Art Link Below And Check Out My Gallery For Examples.

Wallpaper request:

-

♥ you Geek

Engelen that is absolutely stunning.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unth View Post
    Engelen that is absolutely stunning.
    qft. Seriously. That's so pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:

Wallpaper request:

*snip*
    These are gorgeous <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

<3 Thank you guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slombie View Post

Here you are. This one was experimental because WMV will not show that pigtail hair model or the streaks in model viewer so it was my first time trying to recreate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Here you are. This one was experimental because WMV will not show that pigtail hair model or the streaks in model viewer so it was my first time trying to recreate them.
    looks awesome, thank you so much