Deleted
    Visible text: Visible Text I'd like is: Order of the Pale Blade and then Tuhok above it, much like ingame name tags.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Tuhok/simple
    Gear set: I'd like him to be using the Stormforge set please. Here is a link if your unsure which that is:
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1300
    Helm visible: No thank you.
    Your pose: The pose is totally up to you as the artist. As a guideline I'd like him to look tough.
    General colour scheme: The colour of baige would be nice with a darkened boarder.
    Any extras: Be creative here. I'm not overly fussed on extras. Yet whatever would make it look more awesome would be loved.

Many thanks guys. And keep the art up!
    (yes I keep race changing my chars.... I'm kinda like a woman when it comes to that. You know shoe shopping stereotype :3)

Just made one for H2P:

I will burn your soul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    it seems i'm in the market for a new signature as mine seems to have been to big (curious, is the size requirement including text in the signature, like, not the text that's in the image, but like armory links etc) anyway!

Signature:
    Visible text:
    Monari
    <Sparkle Magic>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Monari/simple
    Gear set: the set my mage is in is perfect <3 the MSV cloth set
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Artist's choice
    General colour scheme: I'm a fire mage, so something fiery (not necessarily red fire, since my mage has the red streak in her hair, with red gear, could get to be too much red, so something contrasting could work)
    Any extras: Include anything you desire (within reason) if you desire so long as it doesn't clutter :P. oh, and an avatar would be great too! thanks so much in advance

any further questions can be directed to me via PM
    Seems like a fun one, working on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Phang View Post
    Hi again,

Nobody has picked this up yet so here is my 2 weekly bumb
    If i need to change something let me know

Thanks again and waiting patiently

Grts
    Phang
    Working on it.

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    Working on it.
    Looking forward to it, seemed like a difficult request!

Meanwhile finished a request:
    Last edited by mmoc77b1a09963; 2012-11-18 at 12:31 PM.

Kenz, the filesize on that signature is far too large. The limit is 50kb. If the person uses it in its current state (it's 64kb), they'll be infracted for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    So, finally worked up the nerve to do another model edit. >.> Pieced together 3 poses for the belf, plus the wings.

And now I can finally sleep!

Btw Engelen, was gunna post earlier but spaced out, I love love love that priest youtube you did. So awesome.

Love it thanks !!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Kenz, the filesize on that signature is far too large. The limit is 50kb. If the person uses it in its current state (it's 64kb), they'll be infracted for it.
    Fixed, Thanks for pointing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Btw Engelen, was gunna post earlier but spaced out, I love love love that priest youtube you did. So awesome.
    Thank you very much! It took some time to figure out how to make a decent shadowform, that thing is a b*tch.

And welcome back, Kenz!

Quote Originally Posted by Phang View Post
    Hi again,

Nobody has picked this up yet so here is my 2 weekly bumb
    If i need to change something let me know

Thanks again and waiting patiently

Grts
    Phang
    Done

Hope you like it

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    And welcome back, Kenz!
    Thank you!

Deleted
    hello. can anyone create a guild logo? I have no experience with Photoshop and other graphic stuff.
    it should look like the top of the guilds. serious timeless i hope anyone can help me

the name of the guild is blasphemy -> (the tabard color is turquoise..if it is important) as I said.
    I have zero idea. i hope anyone can help me & vreate an awsome guildlogo (srry for this bad englisch skill´s)
    a nice day and nice greetings from Berlin

10+ Year Old Account
    The artist that claimed my banner is unable to do it at this time, so I'll post here again and try to make it more specific.
    So *lots of weeks* repost:

Size: http://itic-az.enjin.com/ <-- The banner on the top there
    Visible text: "I Think It Cleaves?"
    Logo: The only request I have is that the Alliance logo not be on it, in case we ever decide to faction change. Otherwise, maybe a Stormstout Brewery theme? Those crazy little hozen... and ale-ementals! I really like them ale-ementals.
    General colour scheme: Earthy tones would be nice, greens and browns. If you go in a different direction though, that's completely okay.
    Specifics: I like the font style currently there but I wouldn't cry if you used a different one. If you can't work in the Brewery idea, perhaps something with the animation of a cleave would be simpler? Whichever idea you prefer, or if you go in a completely different direction that also works. Just something personal for our guild is all I really want.

Thank you so much if you take the time to try my banner out!
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Deleted
    Hey.

My brother wanted me to make him a sweet wallpaper of his Deathknight.
    And here's the result.

http://imgur.com/68DM7
    http://imgur.com/Q5rpr

Last edited by mmocd139587192; 2012-11-18 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Healz View Post
    Guild Banner:

Size: I am not sure about size, here is a link to the website: http: //organised-chaos.enjin.com/
    Visible text: Organised Chaos Garona Horde
    Logo: the logo/crest that shows up on the guild banner: http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/garona/Organised_ Chaos/
    General colour scheme: Purple, Green(purple and green as accents, main colors red and black if possible), Red, Black
    Specifics: The guild site says "Out of Ashes We Will Rise Again" meaning we can overcome what hits us. So maybe something like a phoenix (maybe al'ar?) coming back after being killed (rising out of ashes) or something along that line?

I would also like a sig if its not to much to ask =D

Visible text: Healzonweelz Garona Horde
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garona/Healzonweelz/simple
    Gear set: I would like either the Avatar Raiment (t5 set) or the White Absolution (recolor of the T6 set)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Pink/Purple/Blue, whatever goes best with the gear set you pick
    Any extras: I play mostly holy so could I get a lightwell in the background?

Thank You
    3 week repost =)

Signature Request

Ok here's a pretty specific signature request with two characters. Here's hoping somebody decides to tackle it!

Visible Text: The names of both characters; Zetharl on the left and Stellvia on the right
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Can't post links. Zetharl and Stellvia are both on US Hydraxis.
    Gear Set: The transmog sets that they are shown in on the Armory.
    Helm Visible: Zeth no, Stellvia yes
    Your Pose: Any is fine with me as long as they are both looking horizontally and not up or down.
    General Color Scheme: Zeth will be on the left so his side will be white, and Stellvia will be on the right with her side being red. I would like it to fade into gold in the middle.
    Any Extras: If you make Zetharl's weapon visible, use Storm's Bow instead of the gun he is shown with. On the background behind Zeth, I want to have the golden anchor from the Theramore Tabard. Behind Stellvia I would like to have the flame from the Scarlet Crusade tabard (but gold instead of red).
    As said, I'd like them on opposite sides of the signature. They can be facing each other, but please don't make it look like they're about to fight each other.

A bit specific, I know. Thanks in advance to whoever may decide to claim this request.
    Last edited by Zeth Hawkins; 2012-11-20 at 01:25 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My hours at Nintendo have changed for the better leaving me plenty of time to stream my raids (6/6 heroic, 4/6 heroic, 4/4 normal) as a very competitive fury warrior and for sure what the stream world is missing is some sexy orc warrior views. I would love to make a go at it. My page is bland and looking at others that are done very well makes me sad haha.

What I imagine it as;
    Darker themed - black or dark grey to keep it easy on the eyes when not viewing in full screen. Doesn't have to have a backdrop of a zone unless you feel like it would bring something better to the image. I love having a background that doesn't have a cutoff line showing just a blank background. So having it have the same color contiring on the entire screen.

The stream will mainly be WoW (sometimes LoL and BF3) with my Female Orc Fury Warrior (Gear is Tier 3 Dreadnaught with 2 Elegion one hand weapons) and having the name "Kiz" which is my normal character name.
    I love how clean this page is http://www.twitch.tv/thoranar and how everything pops but it's very... busy and a lot going on in it.

I don't want to ask for anything extravagant due to just not wanting to take up a lot of your time. It feels like asking someone to build me a car and they come back with a Ferrarri, putting so much work into it when I would have been happy with a milk crate that has wheels.

Thanks in advance

Edit: Saw in a picture above of a DK split in two. The idea of having a twitch page with a full size character split down the middle on each side of the main box. Sounds cool but not sure how it would look.
    Last edited by zeq; 2012-11-19 at 06:01 AM.

Deleted
    Done

Hope you like it
    Loving it very nicely done ! Epicness all over again ! Thanks à lot

A fair warning for everyone requesting/designing Twitch layouts:

The team over at Twitch are currently working on a new layout for their channels. This means that no current designs will work when the beta version goes live!

Current layout:

Beta version:

I haven't been able to find a release date for the layout (heck, might even be live now with my luck) so as a designer, make sure you're not spending hours and hours on a layout that will absolutely useless in a near (or far) future.

-

For the rest, keep up the good work all!