10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Geeki that is just...wow. I don't even have words, amazing!
    <3 Thank you Rivellana. This one was out of my comfort zone a bit, and worried people might not like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    And done:

Afraid I can't do the wallpaper, but I'm sure someone will make a lovely one for you
    Thanks a lot, and don't worry and i hope to see more great jobs from you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Travex View Post
    Sig/Avatar
    Visible text: Travex (My character's name) <Ascent> (Guild) US-Thrall (Server)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1184/t13ss.jpg T13 example w/ arbitrary placeholder weapons
    Gear set: I would be in a black/Sha Touched version of full T13 warrior set. I would like to be dual wielding Kilrak, Jaws of Terror [H].
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: A few poses I'm fine with are in stance to charge (Profile), roar (Frontal), attacking, attacking with Raging Blow, or simply something enigmatic - given the color scheme.
    General colour scheme: In line with the Black T13 and Sha Touched weaponry, perhaps a dark, ominous background, there's plenty of freedom here as I cannot think of something terribly specific.
    Any extras: Again in line with Black T13/Sha Touched weaponry, perhaps a matching eye-glow and faint matching fire stemming from my person/armor.

Bump#1
    Here you are...

Maybe others could do it better but this is simply the most "sha touched" I could get a non-black armor tier to look without making the entire sig black & white including the orc's face. Hope you like it anyways. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Hey guys.

I'm looking for someone to do a sig/ava/wp with Goblin Fire Mage in Firelord T11. I would love if he will wear weapons like:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=77190 with some fire effect in this like on this screen: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/264499.jpg

He can be mounted on pureblood firehawk (fire phoenix from ragnaros hc) or klaxxi reputation scorpion, and! background can be (YES YES!) firelands.

Name of my mage is PORTAL (lol) and here's armory, but i dont have atm full set of T11: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ortal/advanced

PORTAL @ BURNING LEGION, EU.

Sooo:

Visible text: PORTAL @ Burning Legion, EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ortal/advanced
    Gear set: T11 HC Firelord
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: casting pyro
    General colour scheme: fire!!
    Any extras: Pureblood firehawk or klaxxi scorpion (i dont need to be mounted, he can fly around or if its klaxxi scorpion he can stand near me). Screen of wallpaper can be located in dread wastes and colors can be modified into fire... <3 u have there a lot of amber scorpions walking around area.

Thank You all for Your help.

Ps. I love the artwork like:
    http://i.imgur.com/6uaKXl.jpg
    2 weeks bump

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    I haven't made a wallpaper in....erm....I can't remember? I haven't seen many wallpapers of mounted characters so I wanted to try something new. One thing that really bugs me is that there really aren't any "reins" on the mounts, so I tried to create my own and make the girls have fun with them.
    Holy gorgeous. WOW! The reins idea came out wonderfully. Seriously stunning, Geeki.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Holy gorgeous. WOW! The reins idea came out wonderfully. Seriously stunning, Geeki.
    *blush face* Thank you!

Deleted
    I´m Troll Resto Druid named Morti from eu Azshara
    Helmet in T5 Style if Possible if Not without a helmet
    General colour scheme Renewing Mists Spell
    Extras:a Avatar in the same style =)
    Thank You =)

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Wallpaper Request:

I haven't made a wallpaper in....erm....I can't remember? I haven't seen many wallpapers of mounted characters so I wanted to try something new. One thing that really bugs me is that there really aren't any "reins" on the mounts, so I tried to create my own and make the girls have fun with them.

Also, i4ni -

Gorgeous
    Oooo, awesome! I love the little handlebars lol. Cute

Visible text: Just my name, bob, no fancy accents above the "o". My guild name as well (nephilim)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravenholdt/B%C3%B5b/simple

Gear set: the current seasons shaman gear. (season 12?)

Your pose: casting a spell (lava burst)

Any extras: I'd like to be casting/fighting alongside my fire elemental (either to the side or behind me) if that would be possible. Also, the current season's gear gives our eyes a green glow of sorts. If that can be replicated, that would be awesome
    Last edited by bobshaman; 2012-11-20 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the sig you had previously was within the size requirements, it was the fact that you had three lines of text around it that made it too big. One small line of text above or below is usually okay, three isn't.
    i see, but either way, my lock isn't my main like i had planned on for MoP. and also the links above the sig were intended to be only one line, but it would seem it didn't want to work that way, and i had thought nothing of it, especially since it was like that for a not insignificant amount of time. but, now i know :P

also noticed that Kenz is working on it, and i can't wait to see the finished product
    Last edited by angelx7x; 2012-11-20 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    i see, but either way, my lock isn't my main like i had planned on for MoP. and also the links above the sig were intended to be only one line, but it would seem it didn't want to work that way, and i had thought nothing of it, especially since it was like that for a not insignificant amount of time. but, now i know :P

also noticed that Kenz is working on it, and i can't wait to see the finished product
    Finished product was on page 2135. You must have missed it, but it's def done ::]
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    Oooo, awesome! I love the little handlebars lol. Cute
    Thank you, sweetie!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariaxx View Post
    Heyo,

I want to start a Signature request. I know that I'm a 0post user... I'm more a reader ;-)

Signature:
    Visible text: Fylona (Charactername), if it's not to much than: EU-Eredar Horde (server) and <Immortalitas> (guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http :/ /eu.battle . net/wow/de/character/eredar/ fylona/ simple
    Gear set: Like my armory Transmog (T12 Heroic Rogue)
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: If any1 could implemt my 2 Fistweapons (Claw+Tallon of the Phoenix) it would be nice.
    General colour scheme: dark violett/black like my tier set
    Any extras: I would prefer a MMO-C version and a 500x115/125 version for our guild forum

bb,
    and respect to all the amazing graphic heroes here
    weekly bump

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Finished product was on page 2135. You must have missed it, but it's def done ::]
    hmm i guess i must have missed it in my browsing lol. my bad!

it's amazing :P

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 10:57 PM ----------

hmmmm testing sig....

oh, there we go, i guess signatures don't update retroactively (thought they did lol)
    Last edited by angelx7x; 2012-11-21 at 03:58 AM.

Signature by Kenz

Deleted
    Made some new stuff

Pls give feedback of what you think <3

Deleted
    Hello everyone. I would like to request a signature and an avatar for my Druid. Seeing all the work you have done so far i am really amazed and i think there is no better place then this to make such a request.

Visible text: Tishkoo
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shkoo/advanced
    Gear set: T11 heroic
    Your pose: attacking
    General colour scheme: anything you find suitable, not picky at all
    Any extras: I'd like to have a bear on the signature as well, like its a double char signature i guess. A bear model like this would be awesome : http://wowjp.net/_pu/17/23596890.jpg

I think thats about it, hope it gets picked

Thank you in advance and keep being amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishko View Post
    Hello everyone. I would like to request a signature and an avatar for my Druid. Seeing all the work you have done so far i am really amazed and i think there is no better place then this to make such a request.

Visible text: Tishkoo
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shkoo/advanced
    Gear set: T11 heroic
    Your pose: attacking
    General colour scheme: anything you find suitable, not picky at all
    Any extras: I'd like to have a bear on the signature as well, like its a double char signature i guess. A bear model like this would be awesome : http://wowjp.net/_pu/17/23596890.jpg

I think thats about it, hope it gets picked

Thank you in advance and keep being amazing.
    I did this one for you November 5 when you first requested.

Not sure if you missed seeing the finished result or if you just didn't like it and wanted different gear like you've asked for in your new request. In any case, you're within the time period to re-request if you want, I just wanted to let you know there was a previous one in case you overlooked it.

Deleted
    oh dear i totally missed it, i thought no1 will do it with it anymore so i changed it, it looks amazing <3 u

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishko View Post
    oh dear i totally missed it, i thought no1 will do it with it anymore so i changed it, it looks amazing <3 u
    Oh good, I was worried maybe you didn't like it. Thanks for the compliment!

Started making these for a request on here, then realised that it had already been done, so... if anyone would like the panda signature and avatar below, send me a PM and I'll be happy to add a name to the signature

Requests CLOSED