Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Sir William (in the case of the wallpaper it's set to Italic)
    Thank you~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmyst View Post
    I am starting streaming soon and would like to set up my twitch page with some nice graphics.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Requesting an entire set (Background, header, offline banner)

Visible text: I would like the background and offline banner to display my character's name (Beyondhope) along with my guild's name and server. (Basically don't want people thinking i'm horde). For the header i would like for it to be just my guild name and server (Nox Æterna - Anvilmar) (Æ = alt+146). I'd like to have them all themed similarly but keeping in mind that Nox Aeterna means "Eternal Darkness" in latin. i'd also like it if the header could possibly double as a header for my guild's website.

Logo/Character: As i said my guild doesn't have a guild logo yet so you can have creative license to make something cool looking (Anything but a panda theme the GM doesn't like them) As for the offline banner and background I am a human female shadow priest in full T6 with Anathema. Cant link my armory yet, due to lack of posts here, but my character is Beyondhope on US-Anvilmar. (Not female IRL so please don't make it girly) EDIT: Also don't put my character in shadowform.

General colour scheme: Eternal Darkness (again creative license open to you)

Specifics/Extras: nothing really to add here... (GM does tho sometimes have an obsession with the sky over Storm Peaks, something about the clouds and lightning and such)

Thanks in advance... I'm sure my guild will love whatever you do.

~Beyondhope
    going to cancel my request for a twitch layout until we figure out what changes they are making over there... thanks to anyone considering making it... made myself a "hold-me-over" with my limited knowledge of photoshop and WMV... we also hammered out a guild logo so i have a starting point for someone to work from...

Thanks again to anyone considering my request... lets hope that twitch gets done with their changes soon

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to request a forum sig from one of the talented artists here.

Text: Maelisha - upper left corner
    Osaes il Shyr - bottom left (fonts are creators choice, but a girly one would be great)
    Armory link: Maelisha - Uldaman (I cant post my armory link)
    Gear Set: Robes of Guardian Spirit, Lightning fused mantle (just the robe is fine) if not then T2 robe and shoulders is also fine.
    Helm Visable: no please.
    Pose: artist choice. what ever they think looks good.
    Color scheme: Deep Blues, Dark Purple, blacks, greys, silver, reds, bright greens, anything that looks good. Im not a fan of pastels, orange, or brown.
    Extras: I will let the artist have creative freedom. I am a female, I like girly things. lol

All the work is great I see here... some of the sigs that are my style are Geekissexy sig and Engelen's sig and Ipad wallpaper posted a few ahead of this one. If that helps give an idea of what style I like. ;P Thanks ahead of time to anyone who can take the time to make something.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    PM Request 1 of 2:

This is absolutely amazing! <3

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallaria View Post
    1 week bump.
    So much great work in here
    Happy thanksgiving to all the amaricans, and have a nice evening to the rest.
    I will give this a go

Quote Originally Posted by Noden View Post
    I actually have a request for two banners.
    *snip*

Visible text: Just my name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ruktou/simple
    Gear set: Current xmog
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Whatever you think is best
    General color scheme: Whatever color just please no green or purple as I can't see those colors.
    Any extras: whatever will make the creator happy.

I would like to thank anyone that considers taking on either of these projects.
    Been fiddling with the shammy banner, so I will claim this one. Other banner is still up for grabs.

DONE:

for MMO Champ use:

For use on other forums (DO NOT USE ON MMO CHAMP):

Hope you like them
    -i4ni
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-23 at 05:06 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Request a Signature / Wallpaper / Banner! (READ FIRST POST + FAQ!)

Hello artists. I've been looking for a signature and matching avatar.

Signature
    Visible text: Light be with you!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I don't have any character so I want a male human paladin. Here are WMV face settings for model: click
    Gear set: Blue paladin challenge mode armor with waist and boots. If you don't know codes for MoP gear in WMV you can find them here.
    Helm visible: Yes, please.
    Your pose: Suitable with signature.
    General colour scheme: Bathed in yellow and holy light.
    Any extras: Choose cool font please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallaria View Post
    1 week bump.
    So much great work in here
    Happy thanksgiving to all the amaricans, and have a nice evening to the rest.
    And.... Done!

I can't seem to find the proper way to upload wallpapers on here without filling the entire topic, so here's the link to it.
    Sorry about that.

http://i47.tinypic.com/11javpu.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc77b1a09963; 2012-11-23 at 05:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenz View Post
    And.... Done!

I can't seem to find the proper way to upload wallpapers on here without filling the entire topic, so here's the link to it.
    Sorry about that.
    Wow. that is awsome, thank you so much I Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Domex Tyranny View Post
    Signature:
    This is a bit different, but I don't think it would be too different from a WoW model viewer. I'm an extremely heavy Dota player, and would love to set up something for my favorite hero, Squee Spleen, & Spoon. In general, I'm looking for the picture of the Goblin Techies, and only to be followed by explosions, the "bow to the hunter."

Image:
    http://i.imgur.com/j9wac.jpg or if you find something that would look better for the Goblin Techies, or "Squee, Spleen, and Spoon" that you may think look better, than use that one! I found this one to be the easiest, and probably the best to work with.

Visible text:
    "Squee, Spleen, and Spoon" as main text. "Pride of the Weak" as the sub text.

Background:
    I'm really looking for an explosive background, with the "hot" colors. As much as variety as possible, would be amazing!

Extra:
    As much explosions as possible! Perhaps none of the same size? Whatever you may think will work, go for it!

Size:
    Originally, I'd like one that is a tad bit larger, in order to fit with the picture & such, but I'd also like perhaps a screenshot? or a crop that fits the size criteria for MMO - Champion. I don't really care what size, just whatever you think is best!
    Must be a day for fiddling i4ni (great result btw <3) because I've been fiddling with this one. Had no idea what I was doing but posting anyway - if these are not what you had in mind, please repost - as I said, this was just experimental

Non-MMO:

MMO size:
    Requests CLOSED

PMR

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Freakin' fell in love with this wallpaper. Job well done, I'm sure the requester is extremely happy with the result!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's gorgeous. Love the hand placement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a sig

Visible text:
    Siltaro
    Fruari Mortificatio

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ltaro/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set off the Armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Caster Pose
    General colour scheme: Fire Magey( if thats even a word lol)
    Any extras: Rusted Proto drake in Background

Thanks

Really gorgeous wallpaper TyrickEU

resists urge to call you "Tricky" ^.-

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

resists urge to call you "Tricky" ^.-
    ;_;

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    ;_;
    ::'O
    no no no!
    no sad face

/tackles with hugs
    /showers with cookies

i'm sorry ::[

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    This is absolutely amazing! <3
    Aw! I'm glad you like it! I'll have your second one finished ASAP. Hopefully today actually.....

10+ Year Old Account
    /showers with cookies
    That made me visualize taking a shower of cookies. I like that thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Must be a day for fiddling i4ni (great result btw <3) because I've been fiddling with this one. Had no idea what I was doing but posting anyway - if these are not what you had in mind, please repost - as I said, this was just experimental

Non-MMO:

MMO size:
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
    This turned out awesome. Way better than what I had imagined originally! I absolutely love it