Deleted
    Made this for myself after getting some help from Geekissexy;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenz View Post

I adore warlocks - and your interpretation here rocks me. :3

Had a spare minute or so, so here's a little critique: Don't forget to hide the hair when equipping helms. And there's a weird purple triangle under the name, right at the bottom. It didn't look intended to me.

Otherwise, good job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Had a spare minute or so, so here's a little critique: Don't forget to hide the hair when equipping helms. And there's a weird purple triangle under the name, right at the bottom. It didn't look intended to me.

Otherwise, good job.
    Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    This is gorgeous, but I just have one snag that I thought I'd mention. I'm not sure if you meant to leave the female belfs underwear showing like that. With that dress model, it's hidden automatically in-game, but you'd need to turn it off manually in WMV. Love the concept, though.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    Working on it.
    And it's done!

Love it! Especially the background! I think it goes well with my baby panda being in the picture =D Thank you so much!

This request is for a new wallpaper for my phone, despite the fact that (hopefully soon but not entirely sure) i'll be getting a new phone. It's also not of my character, which seems to be a new trend for me :P. I'd like it to be of Tsulong (day and night)

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 240x400
    Visible text: No text :P
    Your pose: Put Tsulong (both forms) in a pose of your choosing, something exciting, yet fitting for the medium. (Perhaps twisting, or arranged in some sort of yin yang if possible)
    General colour scheme: Something fitting for Tsulong's forms, so Gold and black (gold with night version, black with day)
    Any extras: No extras, given the limited size
    Last edited by angelx7x; 2012-11-24 at 03:58 AM.

Signature by Kenz

Shameful Bump for a Twitch Request:

Overall theme I'd like to go with something very MoP-ish (green/yellow/white, colors scheme)

Header: (text) Flayz: The Naked Raider! (background) I would like something bright greenish/yellowish with Pandaria styled text as it shows on WoW's website.

Background: Same MoP style/theme. I really like the twitch request you've made with his/her char off to one side. Here's my armory for reference. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Flayz/advanced However, I would like to just be in undies! (Goes with the header sorta). For some reason I just really like this picture: http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanag...816x-large.jpg So if you could give me that kiknd of setting (if it's possible?) with the same kind of hat; would be awesome.

Body: Same MoP style/theme. Text: Hey the name is Flayz (is there a way to make my name a link to my armory?)! I've been raiding as a priest since Vanilla with brief hiatus to a tree during WoTLK! Outside of WoW I love playing sports and am an avid Crossfitter (ask me for general health tips!)

Quote Originally Posted by Flay- View Post
    Shameful Bump for a Twitch Request:

Overall theme I'd like to go with something very MoP-ish (green/yellow/white, colors scheme)

Header: (text) Flayz: The Naked Raider! (background) I would like something bright greenish/yellowish with Pandaria styled text as it shows on WoW's website.

Background: Same MoP style/theme. I really like the twitch request you've made with his/her char off to one side. Here's my armory for reference. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Flayz/advanced However, I would like to just be in undies! (Goes with the header sorta). For some reason I just really like this picture: http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanag...816x-large.jpg So if you could give me that kiknd of setting (if it's possible?) with the same kind of hat; would be awesome.

Body: Same MoP style/theme. Text: Hey the name is Flayz (is there a way to make my name a link to my armory?)! I've been raiding as a priest since Vanilla with brief hiatus to a tree during WoTLK! Outside of WoW I love playing sports and am an avid Crossfitter (ask me for general health tips!)
    Flay, just so you know...no one is taking Twitch requests until after the new layout is released. Engelen posted about it a few pages back

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 09:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    Not exactly sure what it is called, but I would like to get a "banner" to cover up my chat during a stream. I am using Xsplit/Twitch if that makes any difference.

Banner:

Size: Taking the Panel Size from my Elv UI Config, its currently 213 in Height, and 414 in Width. I do not mind if its a tad bigger, but please do not go any smaller than this.

Visible text: Vanntastic (Toon name), <Silly Hats Only> (Guild Name), Horde (Faction), Combat Rogue (Spec) and Kil'Jaeden (Realm). For the font, I would like everything to be in Continuum Medium if possible.

Logo: Not needed.

General colour scheme: I would like the color theme to blend around Blue/Black/White with the Blue being the main color similar to my Rogues transmog.

Specifics: I would love for to have a picture of my Rogue in his current transmog set as shown in my signature with the theme and etc built around it.

My Rogues Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...astic/advanced

Any questions, or clarification needed, please don't hesitate to PM me!

EDIT: Would also love an Avatar with just my Rogue, and a signature with my Rogue and his name with the same themes and etc as posted above.

Thank you!!
    Also, this was PM'd to me so I will claim it.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-24 at 05:14 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Signature:

Visible text: Just my Charname
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AF/advanced
    Gear set: The transmog set i got on armory with the tempest of chaos sword. Which currently i cant equip sadly due to Blizzard screwing us with main hand vs one handed sword
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: My pose doesnt realy matter. I trust in the workers fantasy
    General colour scheme: Suitable colour scheme for my transmog.
    Any extras: Only thing that i would realy love is some type of ragnaros thing in the signature. Since that is the fight i love the most in WoW and it would be cool to have something in my sig that will shown from that. If its too hard to be done i dont need anything extras

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Signature Request 2/2:

I made two because I wasn't sure which one I liked better. I hope you find one to your satisfaction. :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

[IMG]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/328/7/8/nifredil2_by_vixanya-d5m2aw6.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/328/7/6/nifredil_by_vixanya-d5m2au0.jpg[IMG]

I made two because I wasn't sure which one I liked better. I hope you find one to your satisfaction. :3
    Sooo goooood. Srsly. You made that horrible nelf model look so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

They are both fantastic. So many <3's for you

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 06:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Horrible Night Elf? You make me so sad ;-;

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Haha! I giggled at that - and thank you very kindly <3

They are both fantastic. So many <3's for you
    I'm so glad you like them. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Domex Tyranny View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
    This turned out awesome. Way better than what I had imagined originally! I absolutely love it
    Yay you like them!!

You're very welcome and I'm so relieved!!
    Requests CLOSED

Oh, dark and shiny at the same time! Me likey.

Also OMFG Geek...!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Oh, dark and shiny at the same time! Me likey.

Also OMFG Geek...!
    Thanks for the nice words!

Deleted
    wsignature
    visible text: i want my characters name and server.
    armorylink/facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...obbit/advanced
    transmog: the one on my armory.
    helm visible: no
    pose: i want to be seen swinging my sword.

Would love a wallpaper with the same preferences.
    screen resolution is 1920x1080

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StalumInd View Post
    Hola! people of Warcraft Wondering if any of you could make me a wallpaper?
    Resolution: 1366 x 768
    Names Stalumind (:P) Troll Druid on Blade's Edge
    I would like to have Malfurion Stormrage and Moonglade Maybe? in the background if Im not asking too much
    If any of you make a wallpaper I am very grateful, If not that is fine I understand

Have a Nice day, For the Horde!
    2 week bump :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesse View Post
    Request of the lovely sig artists here I'm not good enough to make one myself, and WMV never seems to work for me

Visible text: Corgii
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Corgii/simple
    Gear set: Monk challenge gear if you please
    Helm visible: No helm (blue hair streak would be great if you could get it!)
    Your pose: Some sort of meditating pose or casting pose would be cool; either works for me
    General colour scheme: Lots of greens; but more light shades if possible
    Didn't see this claimed yet (forgive me if it was and I overlooked it) and I wanted to work on something today so here you go.