Quote Originally Posted by Zeglo View Post
    I got a race change!

Signature:

Visible text: "Zeglo" and "Zul'jin"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory

Gear set: Monk Tier 14 Raid Finder (Blue-colored Red Crane). If applicable: Tabard of the Lightbringer and Stylish Black Shirt.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Offensive, single target spellcasting - shoulders and up (I think it has a smirk or something for blood elves). If another pose works better, please try it out.

General colour scheme: Electric blue/jade green = Monk colors....your discretion if something else looks better

Any extras: I'd like a subtle, little Horde symbol somewhere in the signature, preferably near my name (Similar to current sig). I would also prefer if the style is very sharp and maybe looking slightly painted.

Thanks.

And lastly, any of the sig is your discretion, so long as the general idea stays the same
    I will try this one. CLAIMED

and DONE:

OT: HI KEY!
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-29 at 03:59 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Just popping in to say hello guys, and that I'm still alive just been keeping busy.

Amazing work being done here, I just hope that the requesters really appreciate the work.
    Oh and artists, don't let a few bad egg requesters get you down.

Anyway, I hope you are all well.

Regards,

Key.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I <3 you Geeki
    *huggles* Pretty monk signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokugan View Post
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
    It feels good to be 'AMAZING' first thing in the morning!! You're welcome, so glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by NovxSH View Post
    Signature Request:

Visible text: Character Name - Novx

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Novxjr/simple

Gear set: Warlock Challenge Mode Gold Transmog Armor.

Your pose: Standing or Shooting a spell (whichever looks better, I'll leave that up to you)

General colour scheme: Green / Black mostly (Dark, but not too dark that it takes away from the image)

Any extras: My ideas are the upper body (Head, Chest, Arms) of the character (on the right side of the sig) with some sort of aura around the warlock wearing the full Challenge Mode Xmog Armor (Betrayer Set) with the name on the left side "Novx". Thanks ahead of time for anyone who may give it a shot - PM me if anything is unclear.

-Thanks
    Novx PM'ed me about his request, so claimed and done:

Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there, here's my request:

What you want for you page: I'd like to have the entire twitch set if possible. Hence the artist can take his/her own time to make it. I am not a super expert of streamina and twitch, i'm just gonna start with it now, so if i miss some infos please PM me and ill hand out all the missing infos!!
    Visible text:
    Guyon the Immortal
    Guild Name : CR - Server: Darksorrow - Faction Alliance
    Raid Schedule:
    Monday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Tuesday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Wednesday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Thursday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Computer Specs: Coolermaster Cabinet Elite 431 Plus Usb3.0 · Antec High Current Gamer HCG-620M · i5-3570K 3,4Ghz · MSI Z77A-G45 "Military Class III" · MSI N670GTX · G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-8GBXM · HD Caviar Blue 500GB + OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb · ASUS VE247H
    Plus id love to have a link to the guild webpage: www.cr-guild.com, a link (logo) to our youtube channel and a link (logos) to facebook and to twitter. Also a link to my armory (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...guyon/advanced). If you need the links ill hand em out. As i said i got no clue if u just gotta draw the logos then i map em via twitch configuration panel.

Logo/Character: This is my char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...guyon/advanced - Jeep the mace and shield but as armor id like her to have the challenge mode transmog set, with no helm and the same cape transmogged into the onyxia one. Our website logo is kinda awful atm (if the artist wanna try and make that too i have some ideas :P).
    General colour scheme: Something dark-ish. I love the atmosphere of the original BWL so that might be the best, but im open to suggestion / artist fantasy.
    Specifics/Extras: I dont want my char to be mounted, but if you can insert these classes logo, not too big, somewhere in the page that would be awsome: mage priest drood dk hunter // these are ofc my alts. Thats an extra tho, don't go crazy over this detail.
    Well thank you to the artist that its gonna be willing to help me!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have another request for my guild's banner since we are moving server. I really love the banner that Lilliputia made for me a while back, but unfortunately we are server transferring so a new one would be really cool to have.

Size: 1060px wide and 300px high.
    Visible text: Punished | 10-man | Horde | Frostwhisper (EU) <- should be the text
    Logo: Horde insignia somewhere
    General colour scheme: Would like the snowy mountains of Pandaria be displayed in a bit cold winter theme with soft natural colors.
    Specifics: A panda monk, like Stormstout would be very cool to have meditating on the top of a snowy mountain. But if that is hard to accomplish, leave the panda out and add "Punished" in a misty text to float somewhere on the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    I have another request for my guild's banner since we are moving server. I really love the banner that Lilliputia made for me a while back, but unfortunately we are server transferring so a new one would be really cool to have.

Size: 1060px wide and 300px high.
    Visible text: Punished | 10-man | Horde | Frostwhisper (EU) <- should be the text
    Logo: Horde insignia somewhere
    General colour scheme: Would like the snowy mountains of Pandaria be displayed in a bit cold winter theme with soft natural colors.
    Specifics: A panda monk, like Stormstout would be very cool to have meditating on the top of a snowy mountain. But if that is hard to accomplish, leave the panda out and add "Punished" in a misty text to float somewhere on the banner.
    Made an attempt at this but I'm not great at banners, so if you don't like it I'll understand!

Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tygera View Post
    Yeah, I was able to find the items in the list (helm_leather_challengedruid_) yada yada, but is there a way to equip to a model currently? Or maybe im not savvy enough with the program.
    You can definitely equip them. Just search for them "itemxxxxxx" where you would normally search for gear you want to equip. (chose helm, shoulders, chest etc.)
    Here you can find all the item codes to make it a bit easier; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UJuaThYYlFoR0E
    Hope this helps

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Made an attempt at this but I'm not great at banners, so if you don't like it I'll understand!

As usual your work is great Shyama. Our GM is a Panda so it fits perfectly. TY for the fast work.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    Hi there, here's my request:
    *snip
    Well thank you to the artist that its gonna be willing to help me!
    To my knowledge no artists are accepting twitch requests until MAYBE after the site re-design.

Thank you Shyama, It looks amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I will try this one. CLAIMED

and DONE:

OT: HI KEY!
    Epic! Thank you so much! I love the glowy Horde symbol and hat covering eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to say, Shyama that banner is absolutely gorgeous! Not that great at banners? Pshhh!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siltar View Post
    Looking for a sig

Visible text:
    Siltaro
    Fruari Mortificatio

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ltaro/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set off the Armory
    Your pose: Caster Pose
    General colour scheme: Fire Magey( if thats even a word lol)
    Any extras: Rusted Proto drake in Background

Thanks
    weekly bump

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    As usual your work is great Shyama. Our GM is a Panda so it fits perfectly. TY for the fast work.
    You're welcome Hope the rest of your guild are happy with it too And good luck with the server transfer!!

Quote Originally Posted by NovxSH View Post
    Thank you Shyama, It looks amazing.
    You're welcome Novx

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Just wanted to say, Shyama that banner is absolutely gorgeous! Not that great at banners? Pshhh!!
    Aawww - thank you Riv <3
    Requests CLOSED

Signature:
    Visible text: Character's Name Feralosity with guild name <Intent> Kel'Thuzad underneath it.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...osity/advanced

Gear set: My transmog off the armory please. And if possible could you perhaps have the shoulder animation with all the "claws" pulled back
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: normal standing pose, weapon just over my back sheathed I guess u could say
    General colour scheme: Prefer darker colours green writing purple and black background

If you need more pictures/screenshots ingame let me know and I'll take a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Siltar View Post
    Looking for a sig

Visible text:
    Siltaro
    Fruari Mortificatio

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ltaro/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set off the Armory
    Your pose: Caster Pose
    General colour scheme: Fire Magey( if thats even a word lol)
    Any extras: Rusted Proto drake in Background

Thanks
    Going to claim this one - love the transmog! Will make a start, but my time is a bit unpredictable - however with luck I'll get it done this evening

And done:

This was far more difficult than I thought it would be - the colours were tricky! Anyway, hope you like the final result
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-11-29 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Added images
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how often the artists check the page but I know your time is busy and full....but hope to see mine claimed and worked on as soon as possible.

Any idea what the typical post-to-claim time frame is?

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Artists pick up requests based on their own preferences. Some requests get bumped a few times before someone claims them and others get picked up in the matter of hours or even minutes.

Bumping has one week cooldown, just a btw. That comment of yours might count as an early bump which results in it getting deleted. Just a warning if you didn't read the rules about the whole bumping.

EDIT: You could also try sending a PM to an artist that has their queue open. Just remember to edit the original request that it has been claimed if an artist takes up on your request via PM. c:
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-11-29 at 09:35 PM.

claiming these <3

Quote Originally Posted by akshak View Post
    signature:
    Visible text: Name (fookiyeu) and guild (the committed)

armory link/facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ookiyeu/simple

gear set: Current gear is fine unless you can show fook in the t14 set for monks (don't have it yet though)

helm visible: No

your pose: Attack ready pose - mob/boss targeted but not yet engaged

general colour scheme: The color scheme for monks as far as raid and party frames go works.

Any extras: Something that conveys the monk's nature of swiftness and serenity (leaving this part up to the imagination of the creator)

size: Obviously within the 500pix wide by 100pix high and under the 50kb filesize.
    DONE:

I left your current staff equipped because I think it looks wicked, hope that's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by elunetrain View Post
    signature:
    Visible text: Character's name feralosity with guild name <intent> kel'thuzad underneath it.
    Armory link/facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...osity/advanced

gear set: My transmog off the armory please. And if possible could you perhaps have the shoulder animation with all the "claws" pulled back
    helm visible: Yes
    your pose: Normal standing pose, weapon just over my back sheathed i guess u could say
    general colour scheme: Prefer darker colours green writing purple and black background

if you need more pictures/screenshots ingame let me know and i'll take a few.
    DONE:

The weapon was so large I couldn't fit it in, hope you still like it ::C

OT: Aveline your sig makes me smile. Festive sig is festive ^.^
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-30 at 12:40 AM.