iphone request:

Sorry, I couldn't fit the serpent in.
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Thank you for this <3 Even as a photoshop user, there are some good tips in your tutorial
    TY Sweetie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Thanks~
    The hair and the shoulders clip pretty badly so I had to do something about it! Also loving your signature (OMG THOSE COLORS! <3) and the tutorial! A few tricks I have to try out in there. :3
    ^.^ danke!
    I tried to show that I don't really do anything fancy to achieve the results I get.... so I attempted to keep it as clear and easy to replicate as I could.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Added to first post with the other tutorials!
    OMG TY! I figured since GIMP is a free program (and also because I prefer it) more people starting out might use it...and sadly there aren't many GIMP tutorials in the first post.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 08:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    iphone request:

/falls off chair after being blinded by how beautiful this is.
    /wishes she had an iPhone or iPad ::C
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-12-04 at 02:19 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    iphone request:

[IMG]http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx343/tzaeri/avelineiphone1.jpg[IMG]

Aaaaah. ThankyouthankyouTHANKYOU! It's absolutely gorgeous. I'm going to love it into bits and pieces. :'3

Yay, I'm glad you like it!

signature request:

If no size is specified, I'm just going to do my mmochampion default size. Let me know if you need one for a guild forum.

Twitch | Deviantart

Yay, I'm glad you like it!

signature request:

If no size is specified, I'm just going to do my mmochampion default size. Let me know if you need one for a guild forum.
    Thank you, it's perfect Zarina! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Glerimos View Post
    Hello artists. I've been looking for a signature and matching avatar.

Signature
    Visible text: Light be with you!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I don't have any character so I want a male human paladin. Here are WMV face settings for model: click
    Gear set: Blue paladin challenge mode armor with waist and boots. If you don't know codes for MoP gear in WMV you can find them here.
    Helm visible: Yes, please.
    Your pose: Suitable with signature.
    General colour scheme: Bathed in yellow and holy light.
    Any extras: Choose cool font please.
    Bump! One week (+4 days) cooldown.

It's been awhile since I made myself a new signature, so:

I reopened my requests for awhile. You can choose from the styles below:

iPhone example 1 | iPhone example 2 | iPhone example 3 | iPhone example 4 | iPhone example 5 - Please include phone resolution and dimensons in your request.

Basically, all I need from you is an armory link, preferred gear set, size needed (let me know if it's for a guild site instead, so I can make it bigger. They look way better bigger than mmochampion size! Sorry mods :P) and the color or setting you like best. No multi characters, please.

I appreciate your patience if you request, since I don't know how crazy things will get with the holidays. Happy holidays, everyone!
    These are simply amazing, Do you only do Iphone request? and not any Android phones?

Made by Visenna, TY<3

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    OMG TY! I figured since GIMP is a free program (and also because I prefer it) more people starting out might use it...and sadly there aren't many GIMP tutorials in the first post.
    GIMP is a great program: Have you tried Paint.NET as well? I recall trying that program out and liking it quite a bit a while back (it's also free).

another 1 week bump. I don't think anyone has claimed yet

Visible text: Just my name, bob, no fancy accents above the "o". My guild name as well (nephilim)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravenholdt/B%C3%B5b/simple

Gear set: the current seasons shaman gear. (season 12?)

Your pose: casting a spell (lava burst)

Any extras: I'd like to be casting/fighting alongside my fire elemental (either to the side or behind me) if that would be possible. Also, the current season's gear gives our eyes a green glow of sorts. If that can be replicated, that would be awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Just walking by and saying hi. XD Not dead guys, not dead.
    Was in some kind of artist crysis. Did not open Photoshop for a month even more.
    Tho thanks to the lovely Kate whose wallpaper, long ago made, was an inspiration for me.
    So I guess I'm back in business.

I am still taking signature requests and probably wallpaper ones as well :3
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Deleted
    Good evening, since i changed my main i would also like to have a new sig and maybe a nice wallpaper!

Signature:
    Visible text: Excisiøn and As a quote "Protector of the Light / Vanquisher of the Undead
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B8n/simple
    Gear set: Current transmog + Skullflame Shield! (Tier 2 ftw)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Kneeling with some gear fitting light (Like the "Speed of Light" Effect!)
    General colour scheme: Paladin bathed in yellow/red light
    Any extras: Guardian of the Ancient Kings in the background kinda

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 3840x1080 (2 monitors á 1920x1080
    Visible text: Excisiøn and As a quote "Protector of the Light / Vanquisher of the Undead
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B8n/simple
    Gear set: Current transmog + Skullflame Shield!
    Your pose: Pose on left side: kneeling with some gear fitting light / Pose on the right side: Riding on my Fiery Warhorse
    General colour scheme: Tier 2 themed background colours
    Any extras: Since its a double monitor wallpaper i'd like to have my char twice once on the right and once on the left side. On the left monitor it should say Excisiøn kinda in the middle to left and my char on the right side and on the right monitor my char should be on the left side and the quote from above on the middle to right side!
    Heres a little drawing (fear my awesome paint skillz!) http://imgur.com/gG6UZ

Thanks for anyone taking on this big request! <3

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 06:23 PM ----------

[/COLOR]hello ^.^ I would like to request a banner for my twitch.

Signature:
    Visible text: Galathea
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Galathea/simple

Gear set: Current transmog with http://www.wowhead.com/item=28439/dragonstrike#. as the weapon if that ends up being in the picture.
    Your pose: Whatever you like ^.^
    General color scheme: Something very druid like/green would be cool. Either a nature scene or planty/green decals . If theres something along or off those lines you think would look good go for it, just what comes to my mind.

A Background for my twitch would also be cool if anyone is interested.
    Visible text: Galathea
    All the same as above, except with helm off maybe ^.^
    If its a full shot of my character though i think it would be cool to have like a tranquil stance instead of a battle/ arms and weapons up to fight kind of stance

Thanks a ton in advance! I had a wallpaper from here for my warrior a long time ago and i absolutely loved it.
    Last edited by Myci; 2012-12-10 at 11:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    hello i am looking for a new signature to reflect my new main this xpac.

visible text: Darenyon

armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arenyon/simple

gear set: http://wowroleplaygear.com/2012/09/22/white-tiger-sets/ (Paladin T14, 496 ilvl)
    weapon :http://www.wowhead.com/item=90464

helm visible: No

pose: kneeling / or praying

color scheme: up to you, but something with a holy feel

extras: holy symbols, such as those that appear from spells like seal of light in- game.

thank you very much in advance!
    I will nab this one.

DONE:

I hope you like it <3
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-12-05 at 04:22 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

I am in need of a signature. I had an old one that was great, but my main has updated, so I need a new one. I was hoping someone would try to be a kind soul and help me out The work on this thread is absolutely incredible.

Kayuna (name)
    Draenor (realm)
    90 Female Tauren Guardian Druid

Would like to have my transmog set that I am currently wearing.
    Helmet definitely on. Just like on my armory page.
    I'm not really picky on colour schemes... I'm sure you could pick out something nice

The site won't let me link any photos or my armory, sadly .. so if you're up to the task please just message me and we can get the ball rolling. Thank you in advance. Love you all! <3

If you need ANYTHING else, please let me know and I will get you whatever you need ASAP. (Including money! Or .. riches! Fame! Exotic pets! Pizza! Just tell me!)

Thank you so much for reading this and for your effort and expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I will nab this one.

DONE:

I hope you like it <3
    its beautiful, thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Touchyfeely View Post
    These are simply amazing, Do you only do Iphone request? and not any Android phones?
    Yes, just pm me your screen resolution. I'll take a look tomorrow.

Holycrush, those effects look great!

Twitch | Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Hey guys, I recently got the transmog I was so bent on getting (Challenge Mode!), so I'd love to request a new signature to celebrate that.

Visible text: Just my character name, Nery.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25845834/WoW...812_164527.jpg character looks. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25845834/s4mog.png for her face. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nd/Nery/simple if you want an armory link.
    Gear set: As I've mentioned before, Warlock Gold Challenge Mode set. Betrayer's Raiments is the name of the set, afaik.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Casting animation, or anything Illidan-like.
    General colour scheme: Your discretion let your creativity flow!
    Any extras: I'd like to see my 4 Verdant Spheres with me, or a Felguard, to symbolize both my specs. Spheres are preferable, please only include 1 of them.

Thanks in advance, guys.

Done~

Deleted
    very nice works you can see here. i will upload some of my works.
    here is one of them, hope you like it enjoy

Deleted
    Last posted this wallpaper request over two weeks ago, so just gonna pop it back up =) If anyone could give it a go, I'd love them loads and give them lots of internet cookies of varying flavours.

Resolution: 1366x768
    Visible text: Just the names of the two characters, please. =)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: The paladin, and the warlock.
    Gear set:
    Paladin: This set, with this weapon, and this shield.
    Warlock: This set (she's already wearing a couple of bits), with this staff.
    (Helms hidden on both characters, please!)
    Your pose:
    Paladin: Standard melee pose to showcase both the weapon and the shield would be perfect, preferably with the spell effect of the Seal of Righteousness cast.
    Warlock: Casting post, preferably with the spell effect of a Shadowbolt cast, or something similar. Something that fits her dark theme.
    Any extras: Basically, what I would like this wallpaper to convey is a contradiction of sorts, between my dark, fel warlock, and my stern, righteous protector of the Light, but in a way that shows them both as members of the same race, if that makes any sense at all. I've had a long day at work so I'm probably spewing a load of gibberish. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. xD

Again, I'd really appreciate anyone willing to give this a go!

Signature request:

Guild forum size:

MMOchampion size:

Hope you like it!

Twitch | Deviantart