Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Sorry for the delay in requests, I got married on Friday! My weekend has been nuts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    OMG, Congrats Geeki!!!<3
    You should be on your honeymoon!

could not agree more with Riv <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed - not sure when I'll have enough time, but it will be done

Couldn't resist working on your signature even though I have a thousand other things to do!

So.... it's done - hope you like it

PS - Congratulations Geeki and Mr Geeki
    *GASP* Ty Shyama. So wonderful work, wtb some talent myself.

Deleted
    Before I continue, I would first want to apologize to Shyama. I had a signature done by her I believe roughly a year ago, but after a recent guild split I switched main characters. As much as I like the signature, I would like to get one with my new main character. Your work is definitely appreciated and the signature will be saved. But I did not anticipate our guild splitting up and joining a new guild on a different character.

Visible text: Just my name and server. ''Bovan'' and ''EU-Turalyon''.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/8nIwT.png
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Bovan/advanced
    Posted the armory link just in case.
    Gear set: Hunter tier 7 gear from Naxxramas 25 man. The weapon/bow is Black Bow of the Betrayer from Illidan.
    Helm visible: I really don't want to see my helmet.
    Your pose: What you can see in the screenshot is perfect. But I'm not very picky, anything with my bow drawn is great as well.
    General colour scheme: If possible I would like the signature to be as dark as possible. Now it's not a good idea to make a completely black signature with a black furred Worgen in black-ish gear, but I don't know anything about making signatures. Feel free to use your own judgement and mix and match colors you think look best. I prefer a black/orange/brown-ish mix however.
    Any extras: Just as in the image, I would like to see my bow. It doesn't have to be overly visible like the Warglaive in my current signature but I would like to see a part of it. As much as I loved my current signature, the position of my character looks a tad bit unnatural. If it's too much to fit the bow in without messing around with my character's position feel free to just leave it out.

I feel really demanding but a matching avatar would be absolutely amazing. Nothing fancy for that, if it somewhat matches the signature with a border I will be extremely happy.

Again I'm not very picky when it comes to signatures. Credit to the creator will be given under the signature as always and the signature will be used on MMOchampion, a 'private' guild forum and Petopia.

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Isegrim and EU - Well of Eternity
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Can't post links, btw just look Isegrim on Well of Eternity (EU)
    Gear set: Warlock T5
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Channelling a spell
    General colour scheme: Black and red, something that fits T5

Thanks

PMR for krazyito65:

click for fullsize.

IN QUEUE: icedwarrior (wp), JKim (sig), Xenys (sig), Ryok (sig)
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-12-17 at 06:59 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR for krazyito65:

click for fullsize.
    That's just pure friggin awesome.
    /speechless

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR for krazyito65:

click for fullsize.

IN QUEUE: icedwarrior (wp), JKim (sig), Xenys (sig), Ryok (sig)
    Thank you very much for this wonderful wallpaper.

Also Thanks to Geekissexy for the current sig =D

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    *GASP* Ty Shyama. So wonderful work, wtb some talent myself.
    You're very welcome - always a pleasure to make things for you

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Before I continue, I would first want to apologize to Shyama. I had a signature done by her I believe roughly a year ago, but after a recent guild split I switched main characters. As much as I like the signature, I would like to get one with my new main character. Your work is definitely appreciated and the signature will be saved. But I did not anticipate our guild splitting up and joining a new guild on a different character.
    No apologies necessary! Sounds to me like it's time for a new signature

PMR for krazyito65:

click for fullsize.
    Gorgeous wallpaper! Love it <3
    Requests CLOSED

PMR for icedwarrior (please ask him if you would like to also use this piece):

click for fullsize.

PMR for JKim:

PMR for Xenys:

IN QUEUE: Ryok (sig), Touchyfeely (wp)

Also, gonna close my queue for a bit so I can make it through these requests and something special we have planned ::X
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-12-18 at 12:42 AM.

i4ni - !!! <3 stunning. Everything you make recently.
    deviantART

PMR for icedwarrior (please ask him if you would like to also use this piece):

click for fullsize.
    Thank you again for the wallpaper! I appreciate it! ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    1 week bump up

Quote Originally Posted by Olddreth View Post
    Nice work everyone. I also would like to have a unique singature.

Visible text: Oldish, Exitus - Madmortem (you can put it anywhere, I have no preference)
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1455
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ldish/advanced
    Your pose: Whatever works best
    General color scheme: It should fit with die gear set and general hunters

A suitable avatar would also be nice to have.

Many thanks in advance,

~old~
    I have changed my charname. Request edited.
    Last edited by Olddreth; 2012-12-18 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devastate View Post
    Hi!
    <Divinity> is a gaming team from Norway that mainly focuses on WoW. We just started a facebook page and we're in dire need of a cool front -and profile picture.
    We don't have any logo yet, so it would be awesome if anyone could come up with some ideas.
    We're currently playing alliance on Grim Batol EU.
    Any artist that wants to help are free to try out whatever he/she thinks is cool.
    Don't hesitate to contact me via pm if you need to know more!
    Thanks,
    Team Divinity
    2 week bump
    Would be nice to surprise the team mates!

2 week bump
    Would be nice to surprise the team mates!
    I was playing around and came up with this logo:

If you like it, I could make it into a facebook profile picture for you... Anyway, let me know
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    I'd like to request a twitch background template that matches what i do.
    I play WoW Mostly PvP as a feral druid.

i will change to Horde on Kazzak soon, and will be a troll druid there.
    i whould like someting that matches a feral druid, with the appropiate colors and cockyness of a druid.

Pref troll cat form on one side of the stream window and some info about what server i am on on the other side
    Black background please, and if you're up for it you could make a whole set of info box and such if you feel like it. it whould be greatly appreciated.

For the info box you can see my current profile at twitch.tv/radiwa for a general idea if what to have, but change the text in the box to something amongst the lines of " hey! I'm Milkshakê on Kazzak EU and here you will see me running arenas and RBgs in tons with the occasional running around trolling."
    and with the rules that is already there as of current. you cn do as you wish, but there must be a milkshake somewhere <.<

if you Feel like making a banner aswell theres a simple request i hae for that: My name and spec, with black backround red text and a troll bearform.
    i hope you will accept this request as i whould be forever grateful. thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    My signature PM request didn't seem to get through, message bugged or something. Couldn't find it in my "sent" list atleast.
    I'll just make a signature request here instead

Visible text: Caelen, and somewhere in there I'd like it to say "Embrace the Darkness"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Planning on doing a race change soon so here is a picture instead of armory. http://i46.tinypic.com/2jb5mpv.png
    Gear set: Either current gear while in shadow form or the purple version of priest T8. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=424
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Up to the artist, whatever fits is fine by me
    General colour scheme: Purple/Dark-ish. Something that fits a shadow priest.
    Any extras: Apart from the little extra text, I'd love it if someone who is feeling comfortable with hair editing could take this one. Just make it look more natural. Feel free to be creative

Massive thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    I was playing around and came up with this logo:

If you like it, I could make it into a facebook profile picture for you... Anyway, let me know
    That is freaking awesome! We'll use it

That is freaking awesome! We'll use it
    Yay, you like it I'll send you a PM in a sec
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    i4ni - !!! <3 stunning. Everything you make recently.
    ty sweetie <3 You were my inspiration for the wallpaper. It didn't come out quite as good as yours do but it wasn't bad for a first attempt ;;P

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake View Post
    I'd like to request a twitch background template that matches what i do.
    I play WoW Mostly PvP as a feral druid.

i will change to Horde on Kazzak soon, and will be a troll druid there.
    i whould like someting that matches a feral druid, with the appropiate colors and cockyness of a druid.

Pref troll cat form on one side of the stream window and some info about what server i am on on the other side
    Black background please, and if you're up for it you could make a whole set of info box and such if you feel like it. it whould be greatly appreciated.

For the info box you can see my current profile at twitch.tv/radiwa for a general idea if what to have, but change the text in the box to something amongst the lines of " hey! I'm Milkshakê on Kazzak EU and here you will see me running arenas and RBgs in tons with the occasional running around trolling."
    and with the rules that is already there as of current. you cn do as you wish, but there must be a milkshake somewhere <.<

if you Feel like making a banner aswell theres a simple request i hae for that: My name and spec, with black backround red text and a troll bearform.
    i hope you will accept this request as i whould be forever grateful. thanks!
    No one is doing Twitch layouts until after the site redesign.

Quote Originally Posted by 4liv3 View Post
    My signature PM request didn't seem to get through, message bugged or something. Couldn't find it in my "sent" list atleast.
    I'll just make a signature request here instead

Visible text: Caelen, and somewhere in there I'd like it to say "Embrace the Darkness"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Planning on doing a race change soon so here is a picture instead of armory. http://i46.tinypic.com/2jb5mpv.png
    Gear set: Either current gear while in shadow form or the purple version of priest T8. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=424
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Up to the artist, whatever fits is fine by me
    General colour scheme: Purple/Dark-ish. Something that fits a shadow priest.
    Any extras: Apart from the little extra text, I'd love it if someone who is feeling comfortable with hair editing could take this one. Just make it look more natural. Feel free to be creative

Massive thanks in advance!
    Gah. Even though I closed my queue I will claim this.
    You had me at hair edit ;;P

IN QUEUE: Ryok (sig), Touchyfeely (wp), 4liv3 (sig), SECRET PROJECT <3
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-12-18 at 03:01 PM.

Gorgeous stuff i4ni. And that Vol'jin wallpaper is like.. perfect.

Plus..
    SECRET PROJECT <3
    Can't wait to see the awesomeness of this. :3