10+ Year Old Account
    Another PMR:

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    PMR

Hope it was worth the wait, you've been very patient with me! >_<
    If I could marry a signature, I would marry this so hard. The patience was definitely worth it! Thank you so much Engelen!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody know the id name in model viewer for the new cinder kitten please? I cant find it -_-

Many thanks

/Lora
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    Anybody know the id name in model viewer for the new cinder kitten please? I cant find it -_-

Many thanks

/Lora
    I Wish, I've been looking for it forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post

Many thanks

/Lora

Model is glitchy though
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    *snip
    Model is glitchy though

Thanks so much i4ni, turns out it was me being derp, i needed an updated wmv, thank you though, i got him
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Visible text: Elate - Mug'thol

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us. battle .net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Elate/advanced

Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Preferably my transmog off the armory.

Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) No

Your pose: Up to the creator :3

General colour scheme: Pinks / Purples / Blues, or whatever the creator would like to do.

Any extras: N/A

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if this is the right place, but the OP didn't mention Warcraft only, I'm looking to have a League of Legends wallpaper altered in color and image but keeping the same layout.

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Carry You To Victory
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/Fx47I.jpg
    Gear set: I would like to change some of the champions and all of the skins
    Frame 1: Vayne: http://www.team-dignitas.net/uploads...seekerskin.jpg
    Frame 2: Caitlyn: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-POygM3b8uh...0/Caitlyn1.jpg
    Frame 3: Miss Fortune: http://lolwp.com/wp-content/uploads/...ecretAgent.jpg
    Frame 4: Ashe: http://lolwp.com/wp-content/uploads/...-Ashe-Skin.jpg
    Frame 5: Tristana: http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....l_Tristana.jpg

I don't want the names added to the frame, just adding their names for reference.

General colour scheme: I would like the same abstract type of background, it doesn't need to be identical, but the design is nice, also darker colors, black with whatever else works well with it.
    How Could Drops Of Water Know Themselves To Be A River?

Yet The River Flows On.

guess im unlucky as mine has not been taken or done i either havnet waited long enough or done something wrong imo hopefully someone will take it up
    Soon i shall awaken, soon i will be unleashed, soon our prophet will do what he know's he must and let me loose upon those who would dare call themselves my people's enemy's................my rise will bring fear to the heart of many the vengence of the draenei is coming those from draenor and beyond have not forgotten and we will show no mercy DEATH TO THE HORDE!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper request

Visible text: Deimmos, Hand of A'dal/Enraged Revolution/ EU-Sylvanas
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...immos/advanced
    Gear set: Dreanaught Battlegear while using Cursed Vision of Sargeras and Warglaives of Azzinoth.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Maybe melee swinging? :P I guess the artist can choose better than me.
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist but maybe Plaguewood and Naxx on background or something
    Any extras: Nope, that's all. Thanks in advance.

Signature made by: Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by High King Argorothiis View Post
    guess im unlucky as mine has not been taken or done i either havnet waited long enough or done something wrong imo hopefully someone will take it up
    If it doesn't appeal to an artist then it's simply not going to be done. They are taking time out of their day to do these for free. They owe nothing. And some people wait up to a month til theirs is done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High King Argorothiis View Post
    A couple things...

Please read the first post of the thread. You're only allowed to re-request once every 7 days. You only requested two days ago, please be patient. Technically this post could be construed as an "early bump" and thus deleted, but I'm leaving it because I think perhaps you just didn't notice the rules.

The other issues with your request are that the armory link you gave in your request doesn't work, and you're asking for a bunch of additional details to be added to your sig background that most artists just do not want to deal with trying to do.

In general, the simpler the request and the more freedom that is given to the artist, the more likely the request is going to be picked up. Even people who ask for extras and get them picked up often don't actually get the extras. As Nuex mentioned in reply to your post, it's all about if the request appeals to the artist if it gets picked up or not.

Okay, so here we go, I'd like to make a request for one of the talented artists here to create a twitch.tv background and offline banner for me. Specifics will follow in the template, and I've tried to be as open to creative design as possible while still keeping the basic idea of what I want, so hopefully it will appeal to someone.

What you want for you page: I'm looking for a background image for the page, aswell as an offline banner to display when not streaming.

Visible text: The only visible text that I require is the name "Kwaphy" to appear somewhere within the background image, and obviously the word "Offline" to appear on the offline banner.

Logo/Character: This part is a little bit tricky; I stream a whole variety of things depending on mood and what people request, so I don't really have any set characters that would do well being included. However, given the style of the page that I would like, perhaps a nice image of Traxex (Drow Ranger - DotA 2), an idea off the top of my head would be for something like Traxex leasing an arrow with an icy trail that reveals the name Kwaphy? Perhaps too cliche, but at the same time that part of the design process is completely up to the artist! To elaborate on the character design (If someone should claim this and want to take this route), I am primarily leaning toward this kind of image-design.

General colour scheme: Here is where I'd like to try and offer the artist a bit of freedom to show off what they do best; all I'm really set on is the page having a bit of a 'cold' feel to it. Be that some cool shades of blue, or even a chilling black ice design, it's up to you!

Specifics/Extras: I love the style/look of ice effects. Subtle reflections, cracks and indentations, that kind of thing. If someone wanted to include this it would be awesome, but it's not a requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    I would like a banner made please.

Size: 728x120
    Visible Text: Adapt
    DONE:
    I hope you like it ::S

QUEUE: Elveren (WP)
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-01-02 at 04:50 PM. Reason: updated queue, added art
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evome View Post
    Hey guys,

thank you for your great art of signatures! It would be great If you can make one for me.

Signature:
    Visible text: My Char name and my specc( Evome, Balance Druid)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:Im not allowed to post links so Im sorry but u have to search my char by yourself. Name: Evome, Server:[EU] Anub'Arak, Class: Druid
    Gear set: I would like to see the gear I have transmoged
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Please take the pose you think will fit best
    General colour scheme: Green and black. A bit like the colours of my mog gear.
    Any extras: Something where anybody can see that Im an owl 4 life <3

Thank you very much!!
    finished : and in case you want some kind of ava:
    Serendia

Quote Originally Posted by Deimmos View Post
    Wallpaper request

Visible text: Deimmos, Hand of A'dal/Enraged Revolution/ EU-Sylvanas
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...immos/advanced
    Gear set: Dreanaught Battlegear while using Cursed Vision of Sargeras and Warglaives of Azzinoth.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Maybe melee swinging? :P I guess the artist can choose better than me.
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist but maybe Plaguewood and Naxx on background or something
    Any extras: Nope, that's all. Thanks in advance.
    I'll claim this.

Also, instead of Plaguewood, could I possibly have the background split in two halves, possibly Black Temple/Shadowmoon on the side of the glaives and perhaps Naxx/Icecrown on the side of your gear?
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-01-01 at 06:40 PM.

Hello All:

Due to unforseen circumstances, my guild has stopped raiding (gm graduated from college and no one wanted to take the reigns) and I won't be playing my mage anymore . So I have a simple re-request for a new signature for my hunter, whom I will be playing for the rest of the expansion.

Signature:
    Visible text: I want the name, Gibskip, to be portrayable on the signature as well as my favorite title, Firelord .
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Gibskip/simple
    Gear set: I wold love to be wearing heroic Tier 13 from DS since its a pretty awesome hunter set. I would also love to have Black Bow of the Illidari (from Illidan) out as my weapon.
    Helm visible: Yes I would love to have the helm visible
    Your pose: I would love to be using my bow
    General colour scheme: I am a goblin, so green color scheme would work nicely. Maybe something with fel fire because of Illidan bow
    Any extras: Nothing

Thank you so much for all the work that you guys do. All the artists produce tremendous work and I really appreciate the hard work that you all do. Have a Happy New Year!!
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    finished : and in case you want some kind of ava:
    Serendia
    Thanks it looks great! I've tryd to pm you back but I'm not allowed. I tryd to use this sig but: Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature.
    Is there anything I can do or do I have no permnissions at all?
    Last edited by mmoc2bd8e2e438; 2013-01-01 at 05:15 PM.

Thank looks great! I've tryd to pm you back but I'm not allowed. I tryd to use this sig but: Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature.
    You need to reach 10 posts to do both (posts can be made anywhere aside from in the Fun Stuff forum).

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks it looks great! I've tryd to pm you back but I'm not allowed. I tryd to use this sig but: Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature.
    Get to 11 posts and you'll be able to use it. No spam though, please post constructively when raising your post count.