Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reuvenation View Post
    I want a banner on the priest
    Check template on first page!

(This made me lol)

Deleted
    Hello all,

I would like to request your help with a wallpaper of my dwarf paladin.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Elder Solkan of Bronzebeard
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I am too new to post links unfortunately. Character is Solkan from EU-Bronzebeard
    Gear set: Judgement Set + Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros weapon
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Crushing skulls is always nice :), so I guess go with the combat pose
    General colour scheme: It would be nice to have some dark background (dungeon, old abandoned temple, mines, whatever) and yellow/orange/red-ish effects on the character / weapon
    Any extras: N/A

Thanks

Hello fellas,

Long time member here, but never thought of getting a sig. At long last I changed my mind with all these neat little pieces of art going around on the fora!
    So I hope someone is willign to indulge my request and here it is:

Signature Request

Visible Text:
    "Gruxa" (my name)
    Face:
    My Character is a Female Orc Warrior (with helm visible if you please!) (Link) Facial Screenshot wouldn't be necessary as I'd prefer to see my helm. If needed here is some extra info: Skin color would be the darkest brownish one with Black hair.
    Gear Set:
    I'd like to be shown in the Challenge mode Set (Golden King Plate) together with Spine of the Thousand Cuts and Bulwark of Azzinoth. (no enchants, no cloak, no tabard)
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Your Pose:
    I'm not really fussed on what stance my character should be in. I'm letting the creator have his artistic freedom, be it only a partial body pic or a combat pose. It's my first request for a sig so I'm also a tad uncertain what I want! I just thought of it may be cool to have my char stand in 'blocking action' but I'm not sure if i can see my character then behind the shield...
    General Colour Scheme:
    Same as above, artistic freedom as long as it's suits the class (warrior), so no pink or anything alike, thx!
    Any Extras:
    Nothing that i can come up with.

So there it is, Thx in advance for whoever picks it up and best of luck, all the work here is pretty great so i don't doubt it'll be awesome!

/cheeryo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    ::S I want to claim this... but I'm scared because you linked Geeki's work as what you are looking for.

Speaking of Geeki... has anyone heard from her? I hope she's ok and feeling better.
    Please Please Please <3 I love your work ! and I only linked Geeki's because there the only IDs I remembered off the top of my head (That are directly related to wow)

Also, she posted a blog about 4 days ago so hopefully she is feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    That looks really cool! So cool that i'm going to post a request in the same style as I really like dark backgrounds and I think these look so awesome

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920*1080
    Visible text: The characters names above their big picture

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nastara/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nasriel/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%ABn/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...antheus/simple

Gear set:
    Anastara - Keep her current transmog please
    Nasriel - Cataclysmic Scaled gear (the gear he's wearing at the moment basically)
    Raven - H ICC25 T10
    Xantheus - Keep his current transmog please

Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) No for all

Your pose: I'll leave this up to the artist

Any extras: Yes. I'd like for the character Order to be Anastara on the left, Nasriel middle left. Raven Middle Right and Xantheus Right please

Thanks in advance
    I'm unable to claim this right now as I've too much on my plate, I might be able to get to it at the end of the week if that's ok (If someone else doesn't do it for you )

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Please Please Please <3 I love your work ! and I only linked Geeki's because there the only IDs I remembered off the top of my head (That are directly related to wow)

Also, she posted a blog about 4 days ago so hopefully she is feeling better.

I'm unable to claim this right now as I've too much on my plate, I might be able to get to it at the end of the week if that's ok (If someone else doesn't do it for you )
    Yep, no worries.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Deleted
    PMR for Riv <3

KAJDSAKJD. Why you make such pretty wallpapers!? I could stare at them all day!
    * Stares in awe.
    I absolutely love your hair editing on this one, even a bit more than usual. I still have a lot to learn with that. Eeek. Wanna see moar. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Radore View Post

First try at making them, feedback appreciated
    Huh, no one has given you any feedback yet. I'll try to give you a bit of feedback from my PoV then!

That's not bad for a first try, actually. The background has details and the character is visible. What catches my eye is the actual render, though. To my eye, it looks too "sharp". If you sharpened it, you should tone it down a little bit (duplicate the render layer and do the sharpen on the copied one. You can then scale it down to your liking and it doesn't look so strong). It also looks like your character wouldn't have eyes for some reason? Did you take the shot of the character when they were blinking or something? Just asking since that actually happened with my first WMV shot. The text is also a bit big to my own personal liking and it stands out a bit too much. Maybe try to put the tone a bit more closer to the color scheme you have going on in the signature? Texts take time to master, at least that's still one of the hardest parts for me.
    I also suggest you browse through the tutorials in the first post (I think you might've already done that, but worth to mention!). No matter what program you're using, they offer nice tips you can use in all programs.

Hope that helps a bit. c:

Hello all.
    I want epic banner for disc priest.
    Name: Reuvenation
    P.S.
    Sorry for my english,just im from Russia.

Deleted
    Hello all.
    P.S.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/655893-Request-a-Signature-Wallpaper-Banner!-(READ-FIRST-POST-FAQ!)?p=6418846&viewfull=1#post6418846

Deleted
    Hello all.
    P.S.
    Read the first post. Use the template.

I can not insert links.

You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.

Deleted
    I can not insert links.

You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.
    Say your character name and the realm they're on (Also include is it US or EU).

Can you tell your Skype?
    I'll post a screenshot

Deleted
    Can you tell your Skype?
    I'll post a screenshot
    Err, no. I don't give my Skype to strangers. No offence. I'm simply trying to instruct you how to post your request here.

Visible text:Reuvenation
    Armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/characte...D0%BD/advanced
    Gear set:http://www.wowhead.com/item=45253
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45240
    Helm visible:NO
    My pose:as in the screenshot
    General colour scheme:Light blue (appropriate disc priest)
    You can do it in style

P.S.
    Last edited by Reuvenation; 2013-01-13 at 03:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR for Riv <3

rawr! monk gear <3
    As already expressed on DA and in PM, I simply cannot tell you just how much I love this.

Thank you thank you thank you, you're the best!

I was so glad when you said you got your PTR working because I really wanted it to be obvious which class each character was and I hate monk tier 14 (but tier 15 is awesome!). Heehee.

Deleted
    PMR : NEVER AM I EVER Doing an all dwarf wallpaper again. (Maybe not even the racial series)

Remember to click the DOWNLOAD button on the right hand side (people having issues understanding that lately with my new WP's...)

Deleted
    PMR : NEVER AM I EVER Doing an all dwarf wallpaper again. (Maybe not even the racial series)

That's a shame to hear, you actually made a dwarf look totally kickass! All of them, actually. Love dis wallpaper! c:

With some spare time in my hands, I almost completely changed the signature I posted while ago. I even took new shots (due to the damn shoulders bugging out) and this is the result.

Opinions? To me personally this is propably one of the best signatures I've ever done.

For those of you interested in PS but can't afford it.

I'm just gonna leave this here...

CLICK ME

You guys can do with it what you will.
    I wouldn't wait around though...

OT: Thunder, psh.. don't be like that. The wallpaper looks great!
    OT2: Aveline that sig is so pretty <333
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-01-13 at 05:04 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post

Opinions? To me personally this is propably one of the best signatures I've ever done.
    That's lovely, the background reminds me of Van Gogh's "Starry Night".

Remember to click the DOWNLOAD button on the right hand side (people having issues understanding that lately with my new WP's...)

I already said it in a PM, but I'll say it again. Thank you so much! I absolutely love the wallpaper. And I know dwarves are hard to work with xD so thank you for working with it!