Quote Originally Posted by Thurisaz View Post
    Signature Request

Visible Text:
    "Gruxa" (my name)
    Face:
    My Character is a Female Orc Warrior (with helm visible if you please!) (Link) Facial Screenshot wouldn't be necessary as I'd prefer to see my helm. If needed here is some extra info: Skin color would be the darkest brownish one with Black hair.
    Gear Set:
    I'd like to be shown in the Challenge mode Set (Golden King Plate) together with Spine of the Thousand Cuts and Bulwark of Azzinoth. (no enchants, no cloak, no tabard)
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Your Pose:
    I'm not really fussed on what stance my character should be in. I'm letting the creator have his artistic freedom, be it only a partial body pic or a combat pose. It's my first request for a sig so I'm also a tad uncertain what I want! I just thought of it may be cool to have my char stand in 'blocking action' but I'm not sure if i can see my character then behind the shield...
    General Colour Scheme:
    Same as above, artistic freedom as long as it's suits the class (warrior), so no pink or anything alike, thx!
    Any Extras:
    Nothing that i can come up with.

So there it is, Thx in advance for whoever picks it up and best of luck, all the work here is pretty great so i don't doubt it'll be awesome!

/cheeryo
    Claimed and done:

Hope it lives up to expectations

PS - Lots of gorgeous work posted over the last couple of days - too many to mention individually, but it's been a pleasure scrolling through the pages
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

Hope it lives up to expectations

PS - Lots of gorgeous work posted over the last couple of days - too many to mention individually, but it's been a pleasure scrolling through the pages
    Thanks alot for the fast reply! and yes i do think it's awesome. I like the avatar as well, hadn't even thought of that!

Cheeryo!
    made by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lleaff View Post
    Could I please have a signature made?

Visible text: Lleaff
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Unfortunately it will not let me post links because I am a new member to MMO (following for a long time just never signed up).
    Gear set: Tree of Life form graphic would be preferable
    Helm visible: ^^
    Your pose: Tranquility pose (Arms up in the air like i just don't care)
    General colour scheme: Greens would be good but with the bluish white tranquility rain stuff would look cool
    Any extras: An eyepatch that is a Leaf would look cool.

Thanks in advance!!
    Played LoL too much,sorry for making you wait,hope it looks like you wanted:

I'm looking for one signature request. Need procrastination material.

Recent sig work: http://hashtagely.deviantart.com/art...ures-347052265

PM me using the template from the first post. No Tauren/male Orcs/Humans/Dwarves/male Night Elves/Gnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    No Tauren/male Orcs/Humans/Dwarves/male Night Elves/Gnomes
    LOL. I know how you feel. I die a little inside when I have to work with those models. They're horrible.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Thanks for the positive comments, guys. And haha, Riv. I didn't even notice that myself. Tried some random brushes on the background and liked the result. c:

I like taurens! I don't think I've made a single signature with a tauren yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    LOL. I know how you feel. I die a little inside when I have to work with those models. They're horrible.
    Whats horrible about them? I ask because I'm interested in trying my hand with non-human/blood elf signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Whats horrible about them? I ask because I'm interested in trying my hand with non-human/blood elf signatures.
    Horribly low quality/blocky models with incredibly stiff animations. A nightmare to work with.

Deleted
    Horribly low quality/blocky models with incredibly stiff animations. A nightmare to work with.
    Plain just screwed up basically, I feel your pain, those dwarves were HORRIBLE to work with....

As Ave mentions below, outdated.

November 2004
    ------------------
    Alliance : Human, Gnome, Dwarf, Night Elf
    Horde : Orc, Troll, Tauren Undead

January 2007 (2y 2m since release)
    ------------------
    Alliance : Draenei
    Horde : Blood Elf

December 2010 (3y 11m since bc)
    ------------------
    Alliance : Worgen
    Horde : Goblin

September 2012 (1y 9m since cata)
    -------------------
    Pandaren

So yea, the quality of the most recent 5 races are the best, the originals are due an update far too long now.
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2013-01-13 at 08:59 PM.

Deleted
    The models are a bit outdated when it comes to animations and quality for starters (try comparing them to pandaren or even blood elves and draenei). And to me it's hard to make them look decent in any way. Especially humans seem to lack decent expressions. Plus I'm not fond of dwarves and gnomes in general. That's just me, don't know what's the other people's reasons.

Luckily Blizzard is slowly working on updated models for vanilla races. But I still do love my dwarves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, so that is why i see so many Blood Elf signatures? Generally easier to work with and less time-consuming?

Still, I'd give it a go with the dated models to try my hand with it. I have the necessary software.

Ah, so that is why i see so many Blood Elf signatures? Generally easier to work with and less time-consuming?

Still, I'd give it a go with the dated models to try my hand with it. I have the necessary software.
    I work with more than just Blood Elves, but them being a ridiculously popular race doesn't help the case of other races. Most signatures requested are Blood Elves, to be honest.

Deleted

And they're a popular race to begin with. So basically what Elyaan just said. I'd say the easiest to work with are Pandaren right now. They have a lot more expression in their animations and you can get what you're looking for a lot easier.
    I actually just tried a female tauren model on WMV and I can see that it definitely lacks a lot of animations. The face and the expression is pretty much the same in every god damn animation. Just the mouth gets opened and closed occasionally. Yikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I work with more than just Blood Elves, but them being a ridiculously popular race doesn't help the case of other races. Most signatures requested are Blood Elves, to be honest.
    Thats why I'd make my specialty anything NON-Blood Elf. There are many talented artists who'd rather work with them and I myself find them unbearable.

Thats why I'd make my specialty anything NON-Blood Elf. There are many talented artists who'd rather work with them and I myself find them unbearable.
    People here work with anything available. If the request picks your fancy, you claim it. I despise Dwarves on a daily basis, but that doesn't mean I don't pick up a Dwarf request from time to time. Hell, the gear requested is a massive factor too. I'd rather work with an Ulduar gearset than something from Molten Core, since the gear quality is just atrocious and well.. boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer the pandaren, honestly. Give me a pandaren sig request and I'll race to try to scoop it up before it gets claimed by someone else. I don't mind blood elves of either race, orc females, or night elf females either. I'd agree the other races are much harder to find good poses and expressions for though.

There's a reason some sig requests end up sitting there for weeks at a time and most of the time it's because either their race/gender or armor set request is just awful to work with.

I will happily accept 99% of requests put in front of me, even if I dislike the models. I agree with Ely about the old gear though. It doesn't make for a very good looking sig (imo)

For sigs, I just don't like working with "big" models (Taurens, Male Orc, Male Draenei <-- even though I rarely see a request for them) because it's super hard to pose them and show off the gear in such a small canvas. I will happily work with them for a banner or wallpaper... but for a sig, no. just no.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to request a signature / avatar combo, if possible.

Visible Text: Character Name, Guild Name, Realm

Armory Link.

Character Face Screenshot.

Gear Set: Equipped transmog.

Helm Visible: Yes.

Pose: I'd urge the artist to be creative. As a concept for the character, it is an Auchenai monk-- not really a follower of the Pandaren monk style. Anything in that category would be... well, unfitting of the character.

General Color Scheme: Viridian Green

Any Extras: I am rather ambivalent. Artist's choice? If anything, an Aldor insignia may or may not look good.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    For sigs, I just don't like working with "big" models (Taurens, Male Orc, Male Draenei <-- even though I rarely see a request for them) because it's super hard to pose them and show off the gear in such a small canvas. I will happily work with them for a banner or wallpaper... but for a sig, no. just no.
    The very reason why I listed that I didn't want any requests including them. They're just too big (same with male Night Elves and male Worgen). And those that didn't fulfil that criteria are just horrible models (Humans, Dwarves and Gnomes).