10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed - will work on this later

And done:

Hope you like this because I think it's kinda cute!
    That's just awesome, Shyama.

I saw the request this morning and considered claiming it but it seemed like something that you usually pick up, I was glad to see you did. I don't think anyone else could do it justice like that, it's awesome.

Deleted
    Would anybody be so kind as to lower a .gif avatar to 20kb for me? I have Photoshop but I can't quite figure out how to do it on that! Google isn't being particularly helpful. Resize, crop or whatever you must do. I would be really grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    Would anybody be so kind as to lower a .gif avatar to 20kb for me? I have Photoshop but I can't quite figure out how to do it on that! Google isn't being particularly helpful. Resize, crop or whatever you must do. I would be really grateful.
    I gave it a shot. I had to cut the spell cast thing because the filesize was just too large, but will this do:

19kb.

The bad quality was also necessary to get it within the limit. Sorry. Perhaps someone else could give it a try?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I gave it a shot. I had to cut the spell cast thing because the filesize was just too large, but will this do:

19kb.

The bad quality was also necessary to get it within the limit. Sorry. Perhaps someone else could give it a try?

I cut out the second blade spin and cut the colour quality BIG TIME to get it under 20kb

Deleted

-snip-

19kb.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    -snip-

I cut out the second blade spin and cut the colour quality BIG TIME to get it under 20kb
    Thanks both! I can't choose between them. D: The main thing I wanted was the fancy glaive twirl, but the spell cast looks so cool, too ... aahh ... Well, I've saved both, at the moment I'll go with Elyaan's, but thank you for your time too, Thunderspeed. Greatly appreciated!

Deleted
    PM Request:

OMG ITS BLUE ! ++++++++ REP ! Thank you Ely ! I LOVE IT, I loved the other one but I'm a blue fan so hard that it's my hair colour 1/2 of every year for the past 3 years XD

Deleted
    REQUESTING TWITCH TV BACKGROUND AND HEADER

Name : Devv
    Realm : Ragnaros EU
    Female Warrior

Preferably geared in colossus warrior set if possible with Aesir's Edge wepeon.

I'm not too sure how you go about doing this but if you require more information add me on the following methods;

email: stephen@northbox.co.uk
    WoW EU: Cutchy#2914

If a payment is required for this I don't mind.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    OMG ITS BLUE ! ++++++++ REP ! Thank you Ely ! I LOVE IT, I loved the other one but I'm a blue fan so hard that it's my hair colour 1/2 of every year for the past 3 years XD
    You're very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by devvzje View Post
    REQUESTING TWITCH TV BACKGROUND AND HEADER

Female Warrior

Preferably geared in colossus warrior set if possible with Aesir's Edge wepeon.

I'm not too sure how you go about doing this but if you require more information add me on the following methods;

Thanks
    First post template says hiii.

Deleted
    You're very welcome.

First post template says hiii.
    Sorry, I don't understand. You need some more stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by devvzje View Post
    Sorry, I don't understand. You need some more stuff?
    Use the template found in the first post or your request is highly unlikely to be picked up.

Deleted
    Hey there ! First of all, I would like to congratulate you for this awesome thread you started and that is still going .

I don't know if you are able to do this, since this is a World of Warcraft specific thread, but would like to give it a try

Today I created a youtube gaming channel ( that will include WoW, LoL, Minecraft and Dishonored gameplay ) with a bunch of friends which is named : Mousepad Syndicate

We have almost everything set up but we still lack a cool logo, as well as a background for the Channel

A poster suggested me this thread, and i thought that I should give it a try, given the awesome feedback they give from this .

Basically I would like a dark coloured logo with a few vivid colours like red and a darkish background too.
    The idea is to have a table that is not that visible in which there is a mousepad in the middle with a mouse on top of it (with more vivid colours, to be more highlighted from the rest of the image) , and surrounding the table , with their eyes focused on the mousepad and the mouse, 3 shadowy figures with their elbows on top of the table with that mischievous look, like they are planning something, I can't explain this part quite well, but it would be like , the 3 figures with their elbows on top of the table, with their hands crossed . The last feature I would like to see present, if possible , would be about the eyes of the 3 shadowy figures. I would like their eyes to stand apart from those 3 figures, by making contrast with the rest of the image and their heads ( white eyes ) .

I would like a logo like this to fit the Youtube Channel Image/Logo ( I think it is like 250x250, not sure though) and, if possible, also a bigger image so i can play with it in the channel's background .

I'm sorry for my English, and for the confusing text and outrageous request, but if it was possible for you to do this, me and my friends would be thankful for the rest of our lifes

Also, i'm sorry for not following these guidelines but I'm not really sure in to what this requests fits .

Best Regards
    Last edited by mmocd6f3936dcb; 2013-01-14 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Claiming this from a few days ago.

Also taking a few signature requests via PM if anyone is interested.

Edit: Done. I tried to fit your color scheme. Hope you like it.
    That's exactly what I'm looking for. Is there any way to remove the helm sticking through my mustache? I had no idea it did that lol. Even if there isn't, it's awesome and thank you so much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks alot Shyama. I knew if someone would take my Request it would look great, but i never imagined it would look so! wonderful.

Big Thanks, Hug and dozens of Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Thats one of the best ones I've seen! great work on this one!
    Thank you Humbugged

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    That's just awesome, Shyama.

I saw the request this morning and considered claiming it but it seemed like something that you usually pick up, I was glad to see you did. I don't think anyone else could do it justice like that, it's awesome.
    Thank you for the lovely words Riv <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    Thanks alot Shyama. I knew if someone would take my Request it would look great, but i never imagined it would look so! wonderful.

Big Thanks, Hug and dozens of Hearts.
    You're welcome Pretty/cute signatures are my favourites to do, and getting interaction between characters is a fun challenge. Really glad you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Hello!

I am looking for a wallpaper in the form of a monk / kungfu stylish,
    Armory = as I can't link it, its EU Stormrage > Iknowkungfu [
    Title + my name somewhere on the screen where it looks good ( shaolin / kungfu stylish letter types )
    Title wanted = Death's Demise
    Char name = Iknowkungfu
    I'd like all 3 Tier 14 sets ( LFR + normal + HC + helm visible) on the screen if possible. Color order doesnt matter, tho I'd like them in a in a meditating pose on a small pillar/ large pillar looking rock above the sea. Behind the sea some nice landscape
    Screen resolution = 1920 x 1080

If any of you awesome artists can make this come true i'd appreciate it
    Last edited by Madcowlol; 2013-01-17 at 08:40 PM.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aralych/simple
    Gear set: Nemesis as shown in armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: however you choose
    General colour scheme: Green and purple
    Any extras: Casting, anything, succubus somewhere in pic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reniat View Post
    That's exactly what I'm looking for. Is there any way to remove the helm sticking through my mustache? I had no idea it did that lol. Even if there isn't, it's awesome and thank you so much!
    I'm honestly not sure...weird clipping issues with gear always occur in WMV but I don't have a male dwarf character so I didn't notice it.

I'll take a look tomorrow and see if I can paint some mustache over it or something.

Deleted
    What you want for you page: I was looking to get A Header and Background.

Visible text:
    Server: Ragnaros EU
    Class: Warrior
    youtube: youtube.com/devvbot
    mirc: #devv.wow

Logo/Character:
    Character look: http://wowroleplaygear.com/wp-conten...7-Colossal.jpg
    Gear set: T13 colossal
    Wep: Thunderfury
    General colour scheme:
    Prefare Green setting (Example http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...am-d5c48lw.jpg)

Female Warrior

Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc2a8d4bba95; 2013-01-14 at 11:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reniat View Post
    :/ I already made one for you a few pages back it's even without a helm.. but.. oh well