PM wallpaper request:

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    PM wallpaper request:

Thanks it looks absolutely amazing but there is 1 problem. That's not my mage's set and my Mage is not a human. This is my Mage: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Celiana/simple would you be able to change that part? But besides that it is an amazing background <3.
    Last edited by mmocd69ade402f; 2013-01-21 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by laskahond View Post
    Thanks it looks really good but there is 1 problem. That's not my mage's set and my Mage is not a human. This is my Mage: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Celiana/simple would you be able to change that part?
    Lol /fail
    Yeah sure, sorry bout that, your links didnt work so I had to just guess which it was lol. . my bad

Deleted
    Lol /fail
    Yeah sure, sorry bout that, your links didnt work so I had to just guess which it was lol. . my bad
    Haha i see. No problem .

Deleted
    PM wallpaper request:

Wow Aryiana you've must have spend a long time doing this. How long did it take?

Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    Wow Aryiana you've must have spend a long time doing this. How long did it take?
    um. . 10 hours give or take

New Sig Request

Hey guys, hoping someone will be able to grant me a new Sig after my faction change over to horde

Visible text: Going to keep it Simple, Devboy, More Dakka

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...evboy/advanced

Gear set: I'd actually like to go with Tier 5. (Rift Stalker) Link here ; http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=536#. and the model view http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=536#modelviewer:8+0 Additionally, could I have the Thori'dal Bow as the weapon. link http://www.wowhead.com/item=34334#.

Helm visible: Yes, helm visible plaese.

Your pose: If you could do something similar to my current one, with the bow being fired, it would be great

General colour scheme: As I'm going with rift stalker, could it be in a Blueish/white type, sort of like lightning (as the shoulders have a lightning effect)

Any extras: Could you include the pet Thundermaw (lightning Wolf), to fit in with the colour scheme and effect. link http://www.wowhead.com/npc=58456#modelviewer:10+0.

Let me know if any more information.

Thanks,

Devboy

Deleted
    PM wallpaper request:

Wow! This is absolutely beautiful! That Pandaren... the little smirk, love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakthir90 View Post
    Wow! This is absolutely beautiful! That Pandaren... the little smirk, love it!
    Thank you

Hey, I'm hoping you guys can help me. I don't know what i'm doing wrong but my model viewer never seems to work properly and I can't work out how to fix it >_<

Issue 1) Shoulders are gigantic, far too big. How do you make them display normally?
    Issue 2) Panda undies always show, how do you get rid of them?
    Issue 3) Not all panda hairstyles will show, how do I see them?
    Issue 4) the colored bit in their hair dosn't seem to work, how do I fix this?

and lastly I want to see the challenge mode gear but when I search it dosn't show, how can I see it all?

Thanks for your help guys

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    This was a personal request I got that I loved to do. Possibly the most manipulated image I've ever done, too:

Another nice job Geeki!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    Issue 1) Shoulders are gigantic, far too big. How do you make them display normally?
    The only way to display the shoulders in their proper size is to go to View > Show Model Control and in the drop box select LShoulder and RShoulder and pull the scale down. Depending on race I usually put the scale to something between 0.6900 to 0.7300 but there are probably other options that work too.
    Make sure you select the panda again in the drop box before you close it or you won't be able to change the animations!

Issue 2) Panda undies always show, how do you get rid of them?
    Again: Model Control > make sure the panda is selected in the drop box and then uncheck box 31 (front undies) and 34 (back undies) in the window below.

Issue 3) Not all panda hairstyles will show, how do I see them?
    You don't. It's a bug with the WMV and the only way around it right now is to either paint the hair yourself or copy paste from a screenshot.

Issue 4) the colored bit in their hair dosn't seem to work, how do I fix this?
    Same as above.

and lastly I want to see the challenge mode gear but when I search it dosn't show, how can I see it all?
    Search "Item" and go through the list starting at the bottom. They can't be found by name sadly

Hope that helps :3

Deleted
    PM wallpaper request:

This is awesome, perfect and beautiful.
    Really nice job.

Deleted
    Hey guys. Seeing what happened and the confusion created about the requests, I would like to apologize if i infracted one of this threads rules. What I did after posting my wallpaper request , was PM'ing artists that said they were open for requests. I Only pm'ed other artists after my request was recused, which happened 2 times. Basically , I sent various PM's , but Only after my previous was not claimed.
    Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Search "Item" and go through the list starting at the bottom. They can't be found by name sadly
    Just to add to this: make sure you go to File -> Discovery Items first, or the gear listed by "item" won't show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing idea for a wallpaper, Aryiana. Love it, love it, love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    The only way to display the shoulders in their proper size is to go to View > Show Model Control and in the drop box select LShoulder and RShoulder and pull the scale down. Depending on race I usually put the scale to something between 0.6900 to 0.7300 but there are probably other options that work too.
    Make sure you select the panda again in the drop box before you close it or you won't be able to change the animations!

Again: Model Control > make sure the panda is selected in the drop box and then uncheck box 31 (front undies) and 34 (back undies) in the window below.

You don't. It's a bug with the WMV and the only way around it right now is to either paint the hair yourself or copy paste from a screenshot.

Same as above.

Hope that helps :3

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Just to add to this: make sure you go to File -> Discovery Items first, or the gear listed by "item" won't show.
    Thankyou so much, I really appreciate it

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

So much work in that wallpaper Aryiana, and so beautifully done <3

This is a wallpaper I promised to make ages ago, which is finally finished - it's quite colourful!

Requests CLOSED

Hey There =)

Im looking for a Wallpaper or/and a signature. I know its something different but i have no clue where to get it =(

Im looking for a picture with a 2 face style^^

On the left there should be a brown bear face and on the left a cougar.
    Id love to have the background dark (either deep blue or black) with some stard and a white blurry line cuting the 2 faces appart.

I know its something diffrent and i would be willing to pay an appropriat ammount over paypal if the results fits my imagination =)

for price discussion or closer information pls contact me over pm.

Thx alot!!!

Hey guys sry if im posting Off topic but i made an request about almost a week ago now. When can i re-post? Cuz i kinda made up my mind about how i want my layout and stuff wich i didnt write on the first post.