Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    I just wanted to say the work the artists do here is so awesome. So awesome, you've all inspired me to log off wow for awhile and do something creative and different, so I downloaded a free trial of photoshop and got to work!

The results of my very first signature creation. I'm also, for the most part, completely new to photoshop. I worked with it some back maybe 8-9 years ago, but it's been a long time. Anyway, any feedback on it would be great, I'm planning on doing another tomorrow.

Remember you can try out the tutorials that various artists have scruffed out (Posted on the first post and in our DA's in random places)

I do think it's good for a first attempt after so long, especially since I remember my first signature to this day and I'm glad it's not circulating the internet right now. It was TERRIBLE. Lol.....

Also, Adobe Are(Were ?) Giving away CS2 for free (Can't remember where the post was)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by faelnir View Post
    2)

Visible text : Faëlin
    Armory link : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Ysondre/Fa%C3%ABlin/simple
    Gear set : Monk T14 HC ( no weap, just fists )
    Helm visible : Yes
    Your pose : Combat pose if possible. If not, anything you like !
    General colour scheme : Red with orange / yellow. Something nice with T14
    Any extras : Nothing. Free imagination
    I apologize for not doing the second one you requested as well, I just really like monks and pandaren and am realllllly bad with death knights (and orcs).

Yeah ! Great ! I love it, it's awesome ! Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Remember you can try out the tutorials that various artists have scruffed out (Posted on the first post and in our DA's in random places)

I do think it's good for a first attempt after so long, especially since I remember my first signature to this day and I'm glad it's not circulating the internet right now. It was TERRIBLE. Lol.....

Also, Adobe Are(Were ?) Giving away CS2 for free (Can't remember where the post was)
    Oh yeah, I was following a few tutorials along the way, both video and image. Some were a bit confusing, since I'm not all that familiar with photoshop yet but I found one that was fairly simple and just followed that model tutorial. I'm not completely happy with it, but considering I'm less than artistically inclined I don't think I did too bad...it's also why I used my own character as my first practice, if it looked terrible it wouldn't matter 'cause it's not for someone else. lol

And oooo free CS2 you say? I'll have to do some thread searching...and if the offer is over by now, my husband is a teacher and can get Photoshop for me for dirt cheap.

I did have a question regarding the WoWmodelViewer...I'm having issues with the hairstyle options...as I'm scrolling for a good hairstyle, sometimes a certain hairstyle will stick on the character even though I've moved onto a different hairstyle(so there's 2 hairstyles up on the character at once). Is this a common occurrence or is there an updated version of it I may not be privvy to...?

Also, found the link for the CS2 download. Going to attempt to install it despite the warnings :P
    Last edited by Shammyspice; 2013-01-23 at 03:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Love it, but I think that the sizing may be slightly off. The Draenei looks really tall. A helpful little reference image: http://onesockwolf.deviantart.com/ar...hart-261461979
    When he's not haunched at that weird angle he's not as short as he seems. I had a version of him standing straight and he was almost even with her. Even if it is a little off, everything come in all different heights ans sizes, can't tauren be the same. Picky!
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2013-01-23 at 04:20 PM.

Lol Geeki for Tauren equality 2013!

Deleted
    Oh yeah, I was following a few tutorials along the way, both video and image. Some were a bit confusing, since I'm not all that familiar with photoshop yet but I found one that was fairly simple and just followed that model tutorial. I
    Well most people here will always do their best to help you out. While I may not be active currently, I'm always willing to answer questions, and I'm a constant lurker.

As for the undesired double hair effect, I'm currently using WoW Model Viewer v0.7.0.5-mingw2 Windows 32 bits (which I believe is the newest - though might be corrected), and it still have that little quirk. You'll sadly have to distinguish which hairstyle you are looking for, hoping excessive hair is not covering vision, and then manually remove the unwanted mesh. Go to View --> Show Model Control and scroll down through the hairstyles and un-tick the different boxes until you strike gold.

Welcome to the thread and I'll look forward to see your progression/future work.
    - Soko

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    Lol Geeki for Tauren equality 2013!
    LOL! -_- I totally get when gear is not to scale or if characters are too large / small for the environment but picking on that poor tauren's height! Takes a strong man to stand a little under his girl like that. He must really like her waggle. :P (Now I'm poking fun at my own stuff. Awkward.)
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2013-01-23 at 04:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Well most people here will always do their best to help you out. While I may not be active currently, I'm always willing to answer questions, and I'm a constant lurker.

As for the undesired double hair effect, I'm currently using WoW Model Viewer v0.7.0.5-mingw2 Windows 32 bits (which I believe is the newest - though might be corrected), and it still have that little quirk. You'll sadly have to distinguish which hairstyle you are looking for, hoping excessive hair is not covering vision, and then manually remove the unwanted mesh. Go to View --> Show Model Control and scroll down through the hairstyles and un-tick the different boxes until you strike gold.

Welcome to the thread and I'll look forward to see your progression/future work.
    - Soko
    Hai Soko!

Also, thank you everyone for the comments. <3

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 04:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    (Now I'm poking fun at my own stuff. Awkward.)
    LOL! <3 10charslol

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

When he's not haunched at that weird angle he's not as short as he seems. I had a version of him standing straight and he was almost even with her. Even if it is a little off, everything come in all different heights ans sizes, can't tauren be the same. Picky!
    Haha, fair enough.

LOL! -_- I totally get when gear is not to scale or if characters are too large / small for the environment but picking on that poor tauren's height! Takes a strong man to stand a little under his girl like that. He must really like her waggle. :P (Now I'm poking fun at my own stuff. Awkward.)

Lol waggle. I dont know why that word makes me laugh so much.

Deleted
    WP request:

Resolution: it's for an iPhone 4.

Visible text: possibly the names but that's not a requirement. What I would like I'd this quote: No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world.
    -L.

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Foldur/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Yùhé/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Celamir/simple

Gear set: I would like my warrior to wear his current transmog set+ level 60 ashkandi. And my shaman to wear the new season 13 gear with fitting weapon and shield of your choice. media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/december/s13_shaman_m_hd.jpg either the top or middle one. Paladin Season 12 conquest gear.
    Helm visible: no for both.

Your pose: warrior in the middle. Others to the side. Warrior ready to attack and shammy casting either a lightning bolt or lava burst. and paladin healing.

General colour scheme: I'll give you the freedom to find something that fits this.

Any extras: whatever you think looks good. You can add anything as long as it fits. perhaps a horde logo in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaya View Post
    My guild is wanting to upgrade and utilize an amazing banner for our website. So, obviously, when one is looking for amazing handiwork their first stop would be here because the artists are outstanding.[

Size: 900 x 180
    Visible text: Dysfunction, Kel'Thuzad Alliance
    Logo: We do not have a certain logo but possibly an Alliance crest would be fitting.
    General colour scheme: Our website is with a green pallet. So anything that will fit into the website as a whole.
    Specifics: Honestly any Pandarian landscape would be fitting. I have seen the work (my signature) that the people in this forum can come up with when left to their own accord. Our guild is Alliance so any incorporation of alliance races would be awesome.
    Found this request a few pages back and as there isn't a banner on the guild site, I assume it hasn't been done yet...

... so... claimed and done:

Hope you like it
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-01-23 at 10:56 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Here's my 2nd sig creation. It's of my mistweaver monk. Kinda similar in color to my shaman, but I dig blues and greens what can I say? lol

Oh yeah, I was following a few tutorials along the way, both video and image. Some were a bit confusing, since I'm not all that familiar with photoshop yet but I found one that was fairly simple and just followed that model tutorial. I'm not completely happy with it, but considering I'm less than artistically inclined I don't think I did too bad...it's also why I used my own character as my first practice, if it looked terrible it wouldn't matter 'cause it's not for someone else. lol

And oooo free CS2 you say? I'll have to do some thread searching...and if the offer is over by now, my husband is a teacher and can get Photoshop for me for dirt cheap.

I did have a question regarding the WoWmodelViewer...I'm having issues with the hairstyle options...as I'm scrolling for a good hairstyle, sometimes a certain hairstyle will stick on the character even though I've moved onto a different hairstyle(so there's 2 hairstyles up on the character at once). Is this a common occurrence or is there an updated version of it I may not be privvy to...?

Also, found the link for the CS2 download. Going to attempt to install it despite the warnings :P
    Yeah it's not a free download, per se. It's more of a massive mistake on their part. As I said before, do with it what you will ;;P

Here's the link again if people missed it and want in on the action.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if It'd be too much to ask for a sig with at least 10 toons on it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Found this request a few pages back and as there isn't a banner on the guild site, I assume it hasn't been done yet...

... so... claimed and done:

Hope you like it
    That is amazing! Thank you so much!I would love to know what font you chose to use so that I can match some other things on the site with it.
    Last edited by Xiaya; 2013-01-24 at 10:53 AM.

Size: 400X100
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Open to artist
    General color scheme: Open to artist
    Extras: Open to artist
    Visible text: Sutra
    Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Sutra/advanced
    Gear Set: Priest Challenge Mode Set

An avatar would just be nice

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaya View Post
    That is amazing! Thank you so much!I would love to know what font you chose to use so that I can match some other things on the site with it.
    You're welcome - so glad you like it

The font is Sabre Regular - but please be careful when you download it because there was a problem a while back when I linked a download site.
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Firstly, this might be possibly a bit more than would be possible, and secondly, just too much in what I'd like. So, feel free to send me away to chill out.

These are actually two closely related requests.
    Signature:
    Size: 400+ x 100 (the first dimension I'll leave up to the artist, as long as it looks "signatury")
    Visible text: "I am forever", written in capital letters, small-ish font size. Blue, slightly glowing text along the lower edge of the signature. (no name, realm or anything like that)
    Helmet visible: No. Same goes for shoulderpads.
    Pose: This is the thing that I am not sure is possible. The signature would be centered on the face, with the eyes being the focus. The facial expression would be similar to what Superman had after the bomb blast in Kingdom Come (http://m198.photobucket.com/albumvie...afilter=images if you haven't read; I can look up more material if required); this is fits a story behind the picture (I am willing to elaborate, if need be, over PM; the story is still in writing and will be for some time). The eyes would emanate a "Lich King-y" "eye steam", if that makes any sense. (visible, for example, at the end of the WotLK opening cinematic); generally she would have faint pale blue aura around her.
    General color scheme: Dark, black to blue.
    Gear: http://www.wowhead.com/item=39188, should it be visible.
    Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enais/advanced ; considering that the shield is cleverly blocking part of her face in there (while she has almost exactly the right facial expression there x) ), Serenais was featured in the Lo'meath and Huilii webcomic, with quite a few screenshots: http://lomeathandhuilii.thecomicseries.com/comics/130 (she is the paladin in T9, if somehow unclear >_>)

Wallpaper:
    Basically an extension of the signature.
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: "I am forever", same as in the signature, positioned below the character (see pose); font also small-ish, just in size better fitting the fact that it is a wallpaper. On the center of the left side would be a text "Blue wings" (name of the story), in the same font, capital letters and color as the text for the signature, just somewhat larger (being a name of the story and all that), with blue dragon wings behind text (images on Google feature quite a lot of good examples; they should only be pointed upwards somewhat, besides that, up to the artist)
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=960 without any helmet or shoulderpads, and with some dark shirt beneath (so that no skin below neck is shown)
    Pose: General pose is walking forward (towards the viewer), with the face fitting the signature. In her right hand, she is holding, well... Don't laugh at me (pretty please?). She is holding sort of Frostmourne's image - I imagine that border detection of the sword's image and blue glow inside with the sword itself used as an opacity mask could work (I hope - explaining is not among the best of my abilities >< ), with the sword pointed downards-ish (at least so much that it would be recognisable); again, fits the story, and as before, I am willing to elaborate over PM. She would have a faint pale blue aura, somewhat stronger around the sword. She would be positioned close to the right border of the image.
    Background: Could be black, though general dark blue-black background would work too.
    Link: Same as with the signature.

All in all, both depict a spiritually wounded draenei (who also happens to be a paladin; that being secondary) taking her vengeance, with her past having kind of a strong influence at that exact moment; I can elaborate further if needed.

If you read this far without thinking "Oh, great. Yet another 'ÁrthäsDK'...", I would like to thank you. x) Anyway, you may start /sighing, /point-and-laugh etc now.
    Last edited by Serenais; 2013-01-24 at 01:17 PM.