wohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Just thought I'd post up my queue, which I'll be getting through this weekend:
    NhcNipzlip (wallpaper), Tureni (wallpaper), Harzaka (wallpaper), Helai (signature), Sekushi (signature), and Joyful (signature).

If I've missed anyone (a PM request or one that I've claimed in-thread), send me a PM reminder, please. Had a hectic week, so not sure if I've missed any.

P.S. There's been a load of insanely gorgeous work as of late. Too many to name.. but some seriously stunning stuff. Keep up the awesome work, everyone! :3
    Caant wait <3

Banner/sig: I really like all the sigs I'm seeing, I'd like to have one done that I can use at the top of my twitch page if possible.

Size: It's going to be going at the top of Twitch.tv as a header, not sure what size that is

Visible text: Vicious Gladiator Kimark, or just Kimark if you can't make all that text work.

Armory link: Kimarkz on US-Kel'thuzad (can't post links sorry T.T)
    As for the pose, I really like what I've seen so do whatever you think is best!

Helm Visible: yes

General colour scheme: Whatever you think is best! I'm not the artist here.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Death and despair of bein a newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by seas View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Pandemoniumm, The Insane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...moniumm/simple
    Gear set: I would like to be wearing the gear im wearing in my armory
    Helm visible: I want the helm visible
    Your pose: I don't mind you choose :P
    General colour scheme: Do What you think's best ive seen some nice work here ^^
    Bumping this because I editited some of the stiff I wanted

My most recent sig made for one of our raiding hunters.

I'm not liking the "eye glow" effect, I couldn't get it to mimic the model. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Stickytrees View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Particle the Insane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: can't post links but my server is US-Korgath character name Particle
    Gear set: Armory Transmog
    Helm visible:yes
    Your pose: a pose that shows off my transmog set ( tabard of lightbringer)
    Any extras: dark kind of tortured showing that he is the light in the dark.

Changed it a bit from original post

Quote Originally Posted by Stickytrees View Post
    Changed it a bit from original post
    You posted the last one two days ago. There's a one week cooldown on bumping a post.

Made by Rivellana

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    My most recent sig made for one of our raiding hunters.

I'm not liking the "eye glow" effect, I couldn't get it to mimic the model. Any tips?
    Well, I'm usually a very touchy-feely kind of photoshopper, so I do a lot of fussing and messing with lighting things like glows, so I may not be able to describe it in a way that actually works the first time. But I'll try.

If you want a specifically colored glow (like what you have here), I would start with a clean layer and a super soft brush (I like 0%) with the base color selected (in this case, your darkish purple) and just tap it once over the eye. Then turn down the layer opacity to something like 40% (shot in the dark, you'll want to set it to whatever looks best to you). Then make a new layer, and set the layer blend mode to overlay. Then select a tone midway between your base color and white and tap another soft brush that's slightly smaller on top of the first layer.

Here's where I'd start fiddling with it to get it to look right. Changing layer opacities, blends, erasing spots, etc. Best thing to do is to duplicate your layers you've just made so that you have the originals, turn off the visibility of the originals, and use the duplicates to fiddle with. One thing that I'll often do is duplicate the overlay layer, so that it's brighter and higher contrast. You can also take a very small, slightly harder white brush on another layer set to overlay and brush in a spot where the glow is originating from (see the center of the eyes on my last wallpaper).

Hope that helps!

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

I find myself in need to help again. Now that AGDQ 2013 is over, I whipped up a new sig but it's somewhere around 100kb in size after a .png optimization, and I need some help to get it reduced below 50 kb. You'll need a .pspimage-capable editor to open this file: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/745142/Zeratul.pspimage

Preview:

If reducing it past 50kb isn't feasible without a large loss in quality, let me know and I'll ... think of something else?

signature if you be so kind

Lostcoast, too drunk NOT to tank.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stcoast/simple

gear-set: the transmoged set thats on now

helm visible: no

pose:regular fighting stance with weapons out

scheme: brown, gold, dark brown? colors beer come in.

extras: can have a tavern or bubbles from ale in the back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacTican View Post
    I find myself in need to help again. Now that AGDQ 2013 is over, I whipped up a new sig but it's somewhere around 100kb in size after a .png optimization, and I need some help to get it reduced below 50 kb. You'll need a .pspimage-capable editor to open this file: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/745142/Zeratul.pspimage

Preview:

If reducing it past 50kb isn't feasible without a large loss in quality, let me know and I'll ... think of something else?
    Any reason it has to be PNG? PNGs are naturally larger than JPGs, if I remember correctly. Only reason to use PNG that I can think of is for transparency, which this doesn't seem to have. Also, I don't have a .pspimage capable editor, apparently, so I can't help you myself. If you save it out to a Photoshop-friendly format, I can see what I can do with it.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2013-01-31 at 07:52 AM.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Any reason it has to be PNG? PNGs are naturally larger than JPGs, if I remember correctly. Only reason to use PNG that I can think of is for transparency, which this doesn't seem to have. Also, I don't have a .pspimage capable editor, apparently, so I can't help you myself. If you save it out to a Photoshop-friendly format, I can see what I can do with it.
    Now that you mention it I feel dumb for not trying a .jpg save. I can't seem to get the lossless .jpg to work on PSP 9 though - still, either .png or lossless .jpg works. I've saved a .psd file and you can get it here; send me a PM if it doesn't work.

Hey im looking for an artist to take a small project on for our guild.
    We need a nice wall paper for our website and a guild Logo/Font/embelem/banner
    since our server is rather small we are trying to promote it with our guild we are currently the only guild on the server with 9/9 gold cms and we are 5/16h mode.
    We dont have any artsy blood in our guild so i figured maybe someone here could help out:P

Guild Name : Flux
    Server:Trollbane - Us
    Faction: Horde

what we want as far as Wallpaper - Logo/Font/embelem/banner something that would Resemble the deffinition of Flux
    a. A flow or flowing.
    b. A continued flow; a flood. See Synonyms at flow.
    2. The flowing in of the tide.
    3. Medicine The discharge of large quantities of fluid material from the body, especially the discharge of watery feces from the intestines.
    4. Physics
    a. The rate of flow of fluid, particles, or energy through a given surface.
    b. See flux density.
    c. The lines of force of an electric or magnetic field.
    5. Constant or frequent change; fluctuation: "The newness and flux of the computer industry has meant many opportunities for women and minorities" (Connie Winkler).
    6. Chemistry & Metallurgy A substance that aids, induces, or otherwise actively participates in fusing or flowing, as:
    a. A substance applied to a surface to be joined by welding, soldering, or brazing to facilitate the flowing of solder and prevent formation of oxides.
    b. A mineral added to the metals in a furnace to promote fusing or to prevent the formation of oxides.
    c. An additive that improves the flow of plastics during fabrication.
    d. A readily fusible glass or enamel used as a base in ceramic work.
    v. fluxed, flux·ing, flux·es
    v.tr.
    1. To melt; fuse.
    2. To apply a flux to.
    v.intr.
    1. To become fluid.
    2. To flow; stream.
    its a Copy paste Sorry !

Hope this gets your creative Jucies Flowing !
    you can Contact me in wow at Cohesive#1646 or Pm me maybe we can chat it out in vent thank you
    First time posting here so if i did anything wrong let me know. >_>
    Last edited by Cohesive; 2013-02-01 at 05:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Just my main character's name "Ademptio"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...demptio/simple
    Gear set: Was thinking of Tier 11 (normal/blue) with a typical cold/blue Death Knight background. OR if you want to go red and bloody I just collected my warrior tier 13 in game and it looks pretty awesome. Problem would be how can you make me wear a warrior tier while still showing I am a DK (Frostwyrm on background? Something like that.)
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Nothing special, imitimidating?
    General colour scheme: Blue to go with Tier 11 or Red to go with warrior (Deathwing look) Tier 13
    Any extras: Depends on the one the artist wants to make (or both ofcourse I dont mind at all *happy smile*)

Free to PM any questions ^^

Thanks in advance =)
    Last edited by Ademptio; 2013-01-31 at 11:10 AM.

Bump ! If you can add a Shaman with the gold set challenge it will be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jadow93 View Post
    Hey guys, i asking you for a wallpaper and Signature request !!!

Signature:

Visible text: Just the char name : Jadow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/chogall/Jadow/advanced
    Gear set: My Challenge mode gold set please !
    Helm visible: Yes !
    Your pose: I'm a tank so i need a good posture with my shield (with rage)
    General colour scheme: like the color of my set if its possible !
    Any extras: My plagued proto drake, why not

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920x1082
    Visible text: Jadow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/chogall/Jadow/advanced
    Gear set: My challenge gold set !
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Me with my tank stance
    Any extras: a big name in black ''JADOW''

Thx you very much, i know 2 request is a lot of time, if you have a question PM me,

Thx again, Jadow.

hey I'd love a forum sig:

Text would be just Lolbolt with guildname under it. Here's a armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lolbolt/simple.
    gear set t5 or t6 casting pose with visible helmet. Some dark/green warlock fire general theme.

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by TacTican View Post
    Now that you mention it I feel dumb for not trying a .jpg save. I can't seem to get the lossless .jpg to work on PSP 9 though - still, either .png or lossless .jpg works. I've saved a .psd file and you can get it here; send me a PM if it doesn't work.
    Here ya go. I started my graphics adventure in PSP 7! I got my first one off of Ebay and started making glitter names and blinkies for a mommy forum. Then they started a Photoshop "class" and I wanted to see what the hubbub was about and the differences between the two programs. Since then I've stuck with Photoshop but still have and use my PSP 10. Glad to see someone still uses the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Here ya go. I started my graphics adventure in PSP 7! I got my first one off of Ebay and started making glitter names and blinkies for a mommy forum. Then they started a Photoshop "class" and I wanted to see what the hubbub was about and the differences between the two programs. Since then I've stuck with Photoshop but still have and use my PSP 10. Glad to see someone still uses the program.
    Greatly appreciated. I never made the transition to PSP X after hearing bad reviews about how PSP X compared to PSP 9, but now that Adobe has made Photoshop CE 2.0 free to users I might have to start looking into Photoshop as an alternative for Paint Shop Pro.

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Delicafay, The Immortal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://www.prikachi.com/images/611/5428611a.jpg
    Gear set: Grand Marshal
    Helm visible: Invisible Helm
    Your pose: Don't rly care, you can chose
    General colour scheme: Do what ever you think it's best ^^ Only i want is a good sign with nice backround Thx!

Banner: We just updated our website, and are looking for a shiney new banner to go with it. I will send cookies and hugs as payment, and you will also get credit on our site for making it

Size: 1041x156 Current one can be found http://www.demise-guild.org ( super boring and simple )
    Visible text: Guild name <Demise> <US>
    Logo: We don't really have one
    General colour scheme: Something alliancy and smooth, We really have no specific idea for our banner, We do want it too look unique and professional. We will basically leave this at the artist preference.
    Specifics: Any additional information, please feel free to contact me, I am always lurking in this thread and a big fan of many of your work. Thanks!
    Last edited by Cyner; 2013-01-31 at 04:17 PM.
    Cyner#1996

Deleted
    Signature:

Visible text: Mightyforce
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Mightyforce/simple
    Gear set: Tier 2.5 (Its a red set from AQ)
    Helm visibleefinitely.
    Your pose: Casting Lavaburst
    General colour scheme: Something fitting for a Shaman. Also some some Exodar colors are nice too.
    Any extras: My Elementals really want to be on the sig too. (They aren't camera shy anymore)