10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Non-MMOC use:

MMOC use:

I hope you like it. If you don't, feel free to request again.
    SQUEE. ;A;

I absolutely love it. <3 Thankies!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minxyqt View Post
    Dunno if it's allowed, but would like to make a double request, they're strongly related so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle I guess.

Signature:
    Visible text: Minxy
    Bladefist EU (I would prefer this writing in a spiky/runic style, colored red!)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/FsFd5.png This is my character's face, albeit with goggles on, different mog from my request too D: apologies for that, if you want a picture of it without helm enabled or in current mog I can take one asap.
    Gear set: The recolor of the ulduar set from 25man (red hints), http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1119, however, instead of the helm I would like Reinforced Bio-Optic Killshades, weapon should the Edge of Agony
    Helm visible: Reinforced Bio-Optic Killshades, as stated before, shown of course.
    Your pose: The combat pose, where they hold the weapon up!
    General colour scheme: Would love a blood red moon with a black sky in the background
    Any extras: None for the signature

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: One in 1600x1200, and one in 1080p!
    Visible text: The same as in the sig, in the top right of the wallpaper
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: The same as my sig
    Gear set: Same as sig!
    Helm visible: And again, same as sig
    Your pose: I would love it if my pose could be just the standing animation, with the weapon unsheethed
    General colour scheme: Same as sig again <3
    Any extras: A Crimson Pandaren Phoenix next to my character would be fabulous.

Hope someone can make this, as always everyone here makes fantastic sigs and if you can't get to it I hope you go well making other people amazing signatures too <3
    Claiming this for now. Again, the usual disclaimer, it may take me a couple days to get the time, but it will happen. Feel free to PM or whatever in the meantime; just let me know.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

:O You guys who are making these images are so cool.

I was wondering if I could get a double request if possible.

Signature:
    Visible text: Belphrala
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Belphrala/simple
    Gear set: The Icy blue transmog set I have on.
    Helm visible: No helm please
    Your pose: Something cute nothing to specific
    General colour scheme: A darkish blue and a light blue maybe or whatever the designer thinks would look best.
    Any extras: No extras that I can think of.

Banner:
    Size: About a 900x400 pixel banner would be great.
    Visible text: Would like Covenant : Dalaran : A
    Logo: "Im tanking, Im tanking" would be great.
    General colour scheme: If we could get like a misty blue that would be perfect.
    Specifics: Could we get like a misty mountains kinda like Jade Forest mountains if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed yesterday for Eul and done - hope you like it

All of your talent impresses the hell out of me. This is batter then what I had imagined and I thank you very much. I truly am happy with the outcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tari View Post
    Twitch

Background + Header (1920x1080px)

Link: Tairi Draenei Priest, Kargath EU
    (Can't Link)

Background

left side -> T11 Heroic

right side -> T6 (special)
    (Sorry Can't link images)

Chest: NPC15738[47850]
    Legs: NPC15738[47852]
    Shoulders: NPC15738[47849]

Or Load NPC Outfit -> Grand Anchorite Almonen
    (Without the Tabard & Belt)

Pose & Background Image
    No Idea...something awesome!

----

Thank you!
    little push! Q_q

Quote Originally Posted by Tari View Post
    little push! Q_q
    the twitch layout is still undergoing changes and im pretty sure people are shying away from doing anything for twitch at the moment.

Been over a week still no reply so, i think im able to post again, this has been unclaimed (deleted the previous and reposting) Edited to maybe get better idea of what were looking for.. makeing it less hard for who wants to take this on.

Hey im looking for an artist to take a small project on for our guild.
    We need a nice wall paper for our website and a guild Logo/Font/embelem
    since our server is rather small we are trying to promote it with our guild we are currently the only guild on the server with 9/9 gold cms and we are 5/16h mode.
    We dont have any artsy blood in our guild so i figured maybe someone here could help out:P

what we want as far as Wallpaper - Logo/Font/embelem something that would Resemble the deffinition of Flux

To be honest were not sure of what we want as far as design goes,
    maybe some bloody red(since we are horde) Blue Orange Green lol ex: metal fuzeing together , dna strand/molecules , water fall , steam , metal melting , flow of water ( river, ocean) but maybe with the bright orange melted metal or lava, Or thunder storm with some green lighting. the blue flame mesh of welding torch heating metal up.
    water flowing into ice. Green smoke or steam we want something awsome but simple at the same time .
    Im just throwing out ideas.
    This can be a completely diffrent idea that you choose or and idea that we can build on
    We really wanna get the deffinition of flux out but dont want to make it a painfull job
    some Fancy font like in some of the signatures and thats it

For the wall paper you shouldnt focus to much on the middle area since that will be covered by the forum / site more aless the sides I personaly like some of the art work for signatures the backrounds are awsome maybe something like that with a little flux kick just an idea ..

Guild Name : Flux
    Server:Trollbane - Us
    Faction: Horde

a. A flow or flowing.
    b. A continued flow; a flood. See Synonyms at flow.
    2. The flowing in of the tide.
    3. Medicine The discharge of large quantities of fluid material from the body, especially the discharge of watery feces from the intestines.
    4. Physics
    a. The rate of flow of fluid, particles, or energy through a given surface.
    b. See flux density.
    c. The lines of force of an electric or magnetic field.
    5. Constant or frequent change; fluctuation: "The newness and flux of the computer industry has meant many opportunities for women and minorities" (Connie Winkler).
    6. Chemistry & Metallurgy A substance that aids, induces, or otherwise actively participates in fusing or flowing, as:
    a. A substance applied to a surface to be joined by welding, soldering, or brazing to facilitate the flowing of solder and prevent formation of oxides.
    b. A mineral added to the metals in a furnace to promote fusing or to prevent the formation of oxides.
    c. An additive that improves the flow of plastics during fabrication.
    d. A readily fusible glass or enamel used as a base in ceramic work.
    v. fluxed, flux·ing, flux·es
    v.tr.
    1. To melt; fuse.
    2. To apply a flux to.
    v.intr.
    1. To become fluid.
    2. To flow; stream.
    to give you some more ideas !
    its a Copy paste Sorry !

Hope this gets your creative Jucies Flowing !
    you can Pm me maybe we can chat it out in vent thank you.
    Last edited by Cohesive; 2013-02-08 at 10:48 PM.

Deleted
    Made few more sigs in past two days,would like to get some critique/suggestions regarding them,since I think something is still missing.

Also Geek' ,that last dk sig is awesome indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Unth View Post
    just keeps getting better and better. That background is awesome.
    Thanks!
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright. I huffed, and I fluffed (panda hair) and I blew this wallpaper out:

I think I covered everything you ask for - and I hope it lives up to the expectations you had. <3

That wallpaper looks great! The red panda* is the best
    Last edited by PoBloodhoof; 2013-02-09 at 12:30 AM.

Made by Rivellana

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/Elektricka/clickmeplease.png[IMG]

I think I covered everything you ask for - and I hope it lives up to the expectations you had. <3
    This is absolutely.. I can't describe it. It's that perfect. Just wow. The model editing, setting and attention to detail and everything.. wow.

Geeki,

I can't even describe how over the top you went with this. You completely knocked it out of the park, and that much more. I got the biggest squeal from my fiancee when I showed her.

Thank you SO SO SO much.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...ckmeplease.png

Holy shit. Is this for real?

THAT BANDICOON RED PANDA CUB IS ADORABLE. The entire thing is flawless and amazing.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-02-09 at 12:30 AM.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    I am absolutely overjoyed right now you guys, can I can't even stand it. Thank you SO! much - all of you - for the kind words.

Unth - I'm SO glad your fiancee liked it. I tried her keep her in mind the entire time I was making it.

Also - the little pet she is holding is the 5.2 model for the red panda cub pet. I wish it looked a little more like a REAL red panda, but - WoW logic is WoW logic. He said his fiancee loved red panda's, so I tried to include one.

10+ Year Old Account
    (Posting from my phone, please excuse any typos...!)

Geeki that is absolutely stunning!! Words can't describe how beautiful that is, I absolutely adore the models and little baby panda cub. <3 excellent job!

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    WHAT IS THIS SORCERY. Good grief woman. *drool*

Also - thanks Yumisara <3

signature with two character.
    visable text: Degraz/Lostcoast
    armory links: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Degraz/simple / http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stcoast/simple
    gear set: degraz: what he is wearing, to a Tee. tabard and all and weapons. Lostcoast: T15 regular raid set: the red charm set. and have malevolent glad belt of cruelty http://www.wowhead.com/item=91595#.
    helm: off on both, but have the tabard for Degraz.
    pose: have Degraz facing the left with the targeting pose with both weapons drawn (the ones he has transmoged), have Lostcoast with the weapons the bladefist http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/29348 in the single target auto attack pose facing the right.
    color scheme: red and with a battlefield in the back ground.
    extras: embers flying through the air, horde flag in the background.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2013-02-11 at 08:52 PM.