Trying to get the hang of photoshop and wmv. Lots of things I know to do better and I learned quite a few things that were bad ideas making it but for my first time I'm happy. I am no where near the skill level of all these other people but I figured I could share in case someone likes it
    Last edited by Firedaisy; 2013-02-10 at 01:36 AM.
    Signature made by Aryiana :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Iphone Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Firedaisy View Post

Trying to get the hang of photoshop and wmv. Lots of things I know to do better and I learned quite a few things that were bad ideas making it but for my first time I'm happy. I am no where near the skill level of all these other people but I figured I could share in case someone likes it
    Ho. Ly. Shi*.

Wow.

Made by Rivellana

[QUOTE=Myci;19329052]---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 06:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    ---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 06:23 PM ----------

[/COLOR]hello ^.^ I would like to request a set for my twitch!

Visible text: I would like to have the name Myci somewhere. Its been my alias on almost every game I have played.
    Logo/Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alathea/simple This is currently my main, so if you feel it appropriate to incorporate a character this would be the one i would like to add. Althou im going to be streaming alot next season, on multiple healers ( for pvp). If I didnt have any characters shown I would be completely fine with that.
    General colour scheme: Because Im going to be playing multiple healers I was thinking something along the lines of healing. Like maybe have a green flowery growth that goes with druids on one side, and a blue watery effect on another. Possibly the same to represent a priest and paladin. Something like this kind of comes to mind as a rough example ( not specifically, just the colors/elements thing)

Druid/shaman are my main focus, but I will be playing all healers except a monk. This is just something i was thinking, whatever comes to mind with it would be wonderful ^^
    Specifics/Extras: This is a link to my stream http://www.twitch.tv/galathea43 if that helps any. Also Im really close to my guildies on darkspear, with the unfortunate name of " Dope Celebrity Family".. If that could be put in somewhere we would all love that ^^ althou maybe

Pictures of my druid

Posting a 2 month bump ! ---If anyone would be able to help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. I actually changed it around some from my original post, but I have been paying close attention to this thread and it doesnt seem like anyone has picked it up. If someone has already started working on the old request that is great and im sure I will love it ^^ I changed it to just focus on my twitch, I would really like to spice that up and im not worried about the banner/wallpaper I was looking for before in addition. I really want to start streaming alot next season and I would love to have my twitch looking nice for it.
    Last edited by Myci; 2013-02-09 at 02:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    Posting a 2 month bump ! ---If anyone would be able to help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. I actually changed it around some from my original post, but I have been paying close attention to this thread and it doesnt seem like anyone has picked it up. If someone has already started working on the old request that is great and im sure I will love it ^^ I changed it to just focus on my twitch, I would really like to spice that up and im not worried about the banner/wallpaper I was looking for before in addition. I really want to start streaming alot next season and I would love to have my twitch looking nice for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    the twitch layout is still undergoing changes and im pretty sure people are shying away from doing anything for twitch at the moment.
    That.

Quote Originally Posted by Elypop View Post
    That.
    Ah makes sense. Honestly I would still use something that anyone made for as long as I could, I would prefer it over the plain thing i have going on atm. If anything I might be able to use it with something else if the layout changes to much, I still have my youtube to do up or even our guild website. I have been trying to make some myself with photoshop, but i haven't really been happy with some of it so far. Especially compared to alot of the really nice art in this thread. Either way thou, if someone is interested ill make sure your hard work wont go to waste ^^

ps- anyone have an ETA when twitch is going to change the layouts ?
    Last edited by Myci; 2013-02-09 at 02:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

To my requesters: I'm terribly sorry, but I've been thinking about this for a while now and I've decided to withdraw all requests that I have accepted. I'm having a hard time IRL right now and I'm generally pissed at some other stuff as well, so I'm better off without this for awhile. Sorry.

Hope everything works out for you, Engelen. 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    To my requesters: I'm terribly sorry, but I've been thinking about this for a while now and I've decided to withdraw all requests that I have accepted. I'm having a hard time IRL right now and I'm generally pissed at some other stuff as well, so I'm better off without this for awhile. Sorry.
    /tackle hug
    I hope things get better for you soon.
    I'm here if you ever need to talk x

2013 is such a shit year so far (IMO)
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Defo.

Best of luck Engelen, will miss seeing your work, luckily I have your art piece to see on my desktop!
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

three week bump.
    Visible text: Angmooren. Paladin. <Shadows of the North>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://http://us.battle.net/wow/en/c...gmooren/simple
    Gear set: my transmog off the armory with if possible heavy copper longsword instead of that mace
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: defensive
    General colour scheme: Paladin, bathed in yellow white and a noble shade of orange
    Any extra: a panoramic view of a defensive "shield wall" battle line as background or a nice view of a tranquil hilltop or mountain top background. Note can i get a waist up shot for the signature also feel free to make the signature "taller" but still rectangular. Thanks so much

would mean a bunch if you could help me out!
    ~with regards
    ~Ang

Deleted
    I would also like to ask for a signature.Signature:

Visible text: Lázaros
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/L%C3%A1zaros/simple
    Gear set: My transmog set is nice for usage (:
    Helm visible: Yes please, but only if it fits within your idea of the signature.
    Your pose: I don't really mind about the pose
    General colour scheme: I like a blue, yellowish, with black touches colour scheme.
    Any extras: I'm into pet battling, collecting and stuff. So maybe if it's possible, some nice (rare?) pets visible on the sig. Just make it whatever you see fit. I'm not really that critic (:

Cheers,
    Lazaros
    Last edited by mmoc034121efd5; 2013-02-09 at 04:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sáfarie View Post
    Visible text:

Saferi the Tranquil Master , Veneficus Ex

Armory link/Facial screenshot:

Armory link

Gear set:

The gear i am wearing now

Helm visible:

yes

Your pose:

I really dont know what would fit best so its up to you

General colour scheme:

color maby what fits my gear set

Any extras:

Not really also something that is up to you

And thank you already for who is taking up this request
    Bumping this Request

Deleted
    Banner:
    Size: 1050x200px ish (http://havoced.eu/ header image)
    Visible text: Would like it to please say Havoc, can also say Emerald Dream EU if it fits / you want to, but i dont mind about that.
    Logo: We don't have a logo atm, if it's not too much to ask please could you make us a quick one, just some thing like the horde logo with Havoc would be awesome.
    General colour scheme: up to whoever accepts it you can see on the current theme, we plan to take the main color/s out of the header and edit the theme of the site around that.
    Specifics: don't mind really, horde themed with a bit of pandaria would be lovely

Thanks to whoever accepts this

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Most definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennicism View Post
    I would also like to ask for a signature.Signature:

Visible text: Lázaros
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/L%C3%A1zaros/simple
    Gear set: My transmog set is nice for usage (:
    Helm visible: Yes please, but only if it fits within your idea of the signature.
    Your pose: I don't really mind about the pose
    General colour scheme: I like a blue, yellowish, with black touches colour scheme.
    Any extras: I'm into pet battling, collecting and stuff. So maybe if it's possible, some nice (rare?) pets visible on the sig. Just make it whatever you see fit. I'm not really that critic (:

Cheers,
    Lazaros
    Claimed.
    It'll be done later today or tomorrow.

Deleted
    Hey guys. 1st of all I’d like to congratulate for your awesome work and the beyond awesome wallpaper that you made me . Since it has been a while since I last requested, I decided to request another wallpaper of one of my characters .

Resolution: 1280X800
    Visible text: Bukranor Quote: Regret lasts longer than fear
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/pt/characte...ukranor/simple
    Gear set: Challenge Mode hunter set ( Howling Beast ), with the armor featuring the combat effect ( trait of challenge mode armors) and holding Thori'dal, the Star's Fury
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Using the pointing emote as an order for the pets to attack while showcasing the bow ( Thori'dal , the Star's Fury )
    General colour scheme: Feel free to do what you think that fits the armor the best. Any environment that would combine good with it.
    Any extras: To have Skoll on one side and Ghostcrawler on the other (the spirit beasts) .

Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    DeviantART request:

Quote Originally Posted by Tykinog View Post
    Hey guys. 1st of all I’d like to congratulate for your awesome work and the beyond awesome wallpaper that you made me . Since it has been a while since I last requested, I decided to request another wallpaper of one of my characters .

Resolution: 1280X800
    Visible text: Bukranor Quote: Regret lasts longer than fear
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/pt/characte...ukranor/simple
    Gear set: Challenge Mode hunter set ( Howling Beast ), with the armor featuring the combat effect ( trait of challenge mode armors) and holding Thori'dal, the Star's Fury
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Using the pointing emote as an order for the pets to attack while showcasing the bow ( Thori'dal , the Star's Fury )
    General colour scheme: Feel free to do what you think that fits the armor the best. Any environment that would combine good with it.
    Any extras: To have Skoll on one side and Ghostcrawler on the other (the spirit beasts) .

Thank you

I would like to take this one on.
    Signature made by Aryiana :3

Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post
    Hello there, I would like to request a signature!

Visible text: Binturong
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urong/advanced
    Gear set: I would like cat form, since I am feral specced afterall
    Helm visible: ^
    Your pose: Some fierce-awesome cat shredding it's opponent would be just the thing!
    General colour scheme: Something that would fi well the fighting cat - maybe a red colour would be nice!
    Any extras: Some scratching effects and such what a feral druid makes during the fight.

Also if you mr./mrs. artist feel like you got some nice elements to add/change, feel free! I trust your taste and skill

Thanks in advance, appreciate the work you do a lot!
    Bumping this from one week back!