Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    I don't think it's down to luck, most artists shy away from doing twitch layouts at the moment due to twitch changing the look completely hence making any layouts made unusable.
    As of right now, Twitch's new layout is and will be optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Ygami01 View Post
    As of right now, Twitch's new layout is and will be optional.
    Yeah, but there's still the option of swapping to either. And looking at the new layout, the only form of customisation appears to be the offline image and background (which have completely different sizing to the old layout).
    The lack of specificity (you wants new or old?!), and the fact that they could revert to the older one altogether (have you seen the amount of complaining about the new one?) or completely shift to the new one makes designing for either a bit of a gamble.

I'd disagree, respectably, of course.

I feel it will really be up to the viewer as to which one they'll prefer watching from (Old vs New). If it's an issue of resizing, it pretty simple to adjust sizing according to your needs. Whether its twitch(old/new) or something else.

For my request, specifically, I'm requesting for the current(old) twitch page.

Cheers~

Quote Originally Posted by Ygami01 View Post
    I'd disagree, respectably, of course.

I feel it will really be up to the viewer as to which one they'll prefer watching from (Old vs New). If it's an issue of resizing, it pretty simple to adjust sizing according to your needs. Whether its twitch(old/new) or something else.

For my request, specifically, I'm requesting for the current(old) twitch page.

Cheers~
    It's not simple to resize. The background is completely different (old has the background on the sides, new has the background in the middle, so they have completely different shapes and sizes), and the offline image is much larger.

And people need to specify if they want the new layout or old. It'd be redundant to make something for the new layout if you're using the old, and only wish to use that one.

Anyhoo, a PMR:

Deleted
    Hi all,

I've recently started making signatures and feel I am at a level now where I can start accepting a couple of requests.
    My work so far is in a link in my signature so if you like what you see just send me a PM with your request using the proper template.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    ??
    Thank you :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Eul View Post
    All of your talent impresses the hell out of me. This is batter then what I had imagined and I thank you very much. I truly am happy with the outcome.
    Sorry I'm a little late with my reply, but you are very welcome So glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Allerix View Post
    Hi, looking to get a signature for my new main.

Visible text: Kortria
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I would like to have the worgen cat form being used - the brown skin with purple eyes. http://i.imgur.com/0qiISl8.jpg
    Gear set: See above
    Helm visible: Kitties don't wear hats.
    Your pose: Swiping. The red/blood streaks from Swipe animation not necessary.
    General colour scheme: I would like to stick to brown, gold, grey, with a little dash of purple. If you can use the colors from the cat form color, I'd prefer that. For little details, maybe a green vine growing from the top corner with a purple flower.
    Any extras: For the font, I would like kind of a curly, elegant font.
    OK, so I decided to give this one a go, especially as I made your last signature Hope I haven't gone too far with the flowers - if I have, please feel free to re-post your request

Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Just wanted to pop in and let you know I have time to do a couple of signatures this week. So if you're in need of one feel free to PM me
    Here is some of my latest work: or visit my hp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Hope I haven't gone too far with the flowers - if I have, please feel free to re-post your request
    I just died...purple and flowery? That's just awesome.

----------
    Seeing as we have quite a few new artists on the board, I just wanted to point out that you need to make sure that you are saving your work within the signature limits for the website. Those are 500px high by 100px wide by 50kb. The file size requirement is the one that is most often missed, and you will end up getting yourself or anyone you make a signature for an infraction if they use an image over the file size.

The best way to get the file size you need but still keep the image quality is to use the "Save for Web" option when saving, and save as a jpeg, using the percentage slider to get the file size under 50kb.

OK, so I decided to give this one a go, especially as I made your last signature Hope I haven't gone too far with the flowers - if I have, please feel free to re-post your request

Holy balls. That is sexy. You're so good. @_@ Thank you again, Shyama!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey all, I have the following request if it is not too much trouble

I trust the artistic group in this thread and look forward to an Avatar / Signature to do my character justice. Thank you in advance!

Picked up on 2/14 by Shayama. TY Shayama
    Last edited by -Superman-; 2013-02-14 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Edited for Pick up status.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    <_<
    >_>
    *chestbump*

On a more serious note, if an artist that is not going to pick this read this anyway, could I please be told whether it is too much to ask or not (I am affraid that it is), for whichever reason? I'd welcome it.
    Also, I've been trying to create frost emanation from letters, mostly through combination of blurs, but it seems to not end up as intended... If anyone would share ideas, I'd be grateful.
    This was PM'ed to me and now I'm willing to take this challenge :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I just died...purple and flowery? That's just awesome.
    Thank you Riv <3

Quote Originally Posted by Allerix View Post
    Holy balls. That is sexy. You're so good. @_@ Thank you again, Shyama!
    You're very welcome - it was a lovely request to make
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    Attempted this as well. If it's not what you're looking for, feel free to re-request. ^.^
    Love it love it love it, thank you so much cynscat you have done so great with my request love it all thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bigger34 View Post
    Visible text: Ghostly
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Wiesty/simple I would like her hair white though
    Gear set: Tier 3. vestments of faith
    Helm visible: Nope
    Your pose: looking to the right
    General colour scheme: the color of the holy light. like a goldish yellow
    Any extras: could I have this is avatar form also?
    I was a little slow with this one, I couldn't get it how I liked. But I'm satisfied with the results. I just hope it's similar to what you wanted. :s

Requesting a Wallpaper!! Thanks in advance

Wallpaper:
    Visible text: Rothgar (my character name, male orc warrior with a spiky mohawk ) and Heaven and Hell (my guild name)
    Gear set: Tier 14
    Helm visible: No
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...B8thgar/simple
    Your pose: In some ferocious battle shout, like RAAAAAAAAWR!!!! holding two big two-handed axe or swords (what looks more aggresive) :3
    General colour scheme: A dark red destroyed battlefield with a horde flag at the distance or something like that. Make the flag look kind of burned :P
    Extras: A dark red glow in the character eyes (something like fire) or maybe in another color, whatever you think looks the best

Deleted
    Hi ! It's possible to make a signature for me ? Thx

Visible text : Okoth - The Fallen
    Armory link : eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/ysondre/Okoth/
    Gear set : Death Knight Gold Challenge Set + Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion
    Helm visible : Yes
    Your pose : Weapon in rage. Free imagination
    General colour scheme : Red ou blue DeathKnight
    Any extras : Nothing. Free imagination

Thx a lot in advance !

This is absolutely gorgeous.

And on to a PMR:

Quote Originally Posted by RodrigoTxc View Post
    Requesting a Wallpaper!! Thanks in advance

Wallpaper:
    Visible text: Rothgar (my character name, male orc warrior with a spiky mohawk ) and Heaven and Hell (my guild name)
    Gear set: Tier 14
    Helm visible: No
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...B8thgar/simple
    Your pose: In some ferocious battle shout, like RAAAAAAAAWR!!!! holding two big two-handed axe or swords (what looks more aggresive) :3
    General colour scheme: A dark red destroyed battlefield with a horde flag at the distance or something like that. Make the flag look kind of burned :P
    Extras: A dark red glow in the character eyes (something like fire) or maybe in another color, whatever you think looks the best
    This request was sent to me as a PM, so claimed. I'm officially closed, but on the point of opening up requests again, so it'll be a good practice!

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    This is absolutely gorgeous.
    Thank you erm... Pop (Dad???? eek!!!!) /giggle

And a PM request:

Last edited by Shyama; 2013-02-11 at 10:13 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Indicate View Post
    I was a little slow with this one, I couldn't get it how I liked. But I'm satisfied with the results. I just hope it's similar to what you wanted. :s
    Absolutely lovely, but could you not delete these until Saturday?
    I can't get on my computer until then, so that means I cant upload it myself.