Deleted

OPEN - Twitch layouts

Hey guys, I hope you are all well.

I am currently open for Twitch layouts.
    PM me for more information, or if you cannot PM you can contact me at;

Km-design@hotmail.co.uk

My latest layouts can be found on my deviantart page, linked in my signature.

Regards,

Key.

Editing request and reposting
    Last edited by Griffeth; 2013-02-22 at 05:47 AM.

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrosaur View Post
    Shyama, love that hunter sig for Duvai! If you don't mind my asking, what is the font you used?
    i4ni, those banners are phenomenal!
    Populaire, fantastic wallpaper with the troll, love the pose and the bg.

I just love checking in on this forum at the end of the day and seeing so much amazing stuff! <3
    Thank you The font is Owah Tagu Siam NF - it's a favourite of mine
    Agree about i4ni and Pop's work too - gorgeous <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sildrae View Post
    Taking a huge liking to Shyama's facebook cover design and Aryiana's Twitch full design, those are beautiful!

--Lee
    Thank you Lee
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Thank you Lee
    Anytime, it's really beautiful work! How did you manage to make the clouds so life like and puffy? They look super soft, shame you can't have a bean bag like it, everyone would drift off on one!

I've added you to my watch list on DA too ^^

--Lee

A Twitch layout :]

Twitch:
    What you want for you page: Entire Set

Visible text: I would love if my characters name could be my header "Touchyfeely" along with US-Lothar. and anywhere if its not to much trouble to add "Forever healing in both worlds"

Logo/Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hyfeely/simple and http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...allianc/simple. Here are there armor sets: (Priest)http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=396 (Druid) http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=376 The helm for the Druid is:http://www.wowhead.com/item=32235

General colour scheme: Here is the part where you can really test your creative side if you want ;] Based off the transmog of my druid and priest I'm hoping whoever decides to pick this up will make the background color/scheme fit to their gear.

Specifics/Extras: Here is a link to my twitch page http://www.twitch.tv/maekiou I'm hoping asking for a two character layout isn't asking for to much =/. I don't necessarily need a offline image. but I would love a info box with my PC specs. My screen resolution is 1920x1080 If that helps.

I hope everyone have a safe week!

Made by Visenna, TY<3

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Would like it to say "Fairchild" with small letters on the lower right of the sign.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: No need for info here as i am looking for a full set with helm sign , important to mention that its a male blood elf character.

Gear set: Judgement Set.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Would like to be wielding the ashbringer on back or hand, whatever is easier / you think looks cooler. Would also love to have Tyrael alike wings on back with a yellow - orange colour to fit the set Cant post link of image yet, but if you search for Tyrael on google should be easy to find

General colour scheme: Paladin like colour... yellow with orange and light red mixed in.

Any extras: Nothing more

PM me in game with news

Quote Originally Posted by Sildrae View Post
    Anytime, it's really beautiful work! How did you manage to make the clouds so life like and puffy? They look super soft, shame you can't have a bean bag like it, everyone would drift off on one!

I've added you to my watch list on DA too ^^

--Lee
    The clouds involved lots of smudging with a small chalk brush set to scatter and a lot of layers! And thank you again
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Hah, couple of days indeed. Try 11 later. Thank you for being so understanding, Minxy. <3 Hope it was worth the wait. The wallpaper is 1900x1200 to accommodate both sizes you requested.

! That is FABULOUS.

So happy with it, thanks for all the hard work <3
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: My own nickname which is: Skaemt. Then I would also like to have my guild name which is: Winds of Creation.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Skaemt/simple
    Gear set: My current transmog which is the Priest Tier 10 Sanctified Heroic from Icecrown Citadel with the Helm from Kel'thuzad inside Naxxramas Tier 7: Heroes' Circlet of Faith. I would love to see my Tabard of the Lightbringer too if it's possible.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Yes, I would like to see it casting, basically just like the armory version.
    General colour scheme: So it fit a Shadowpriest. Probably with a dark/purple enviroment.
    Any extras: I would love to see my Tabard of the Lightbringer too if it's possible as I mentioned.
    Contact: It would be awesome if you could mail me the picture on my email: Mplfc4032@hotmail or just send me a PM here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ygami01 View Post
    Out of curiosity, do the players here do signatures that are not related to WoW?
    Just wondering if true or not.

Thanks

Deleted
    The clouds involved lots of smudging with a small chalk brush set to scatter and a lot of layers! And thank you again
    Awesome, I know what the layers are, as I used to play about with Adobe Photoshop ages back, but never really was any good haha! It's amazing how people can do such high quality designs and such, it just amazes me, same with photography... Some people just have a way that takes you elsewhere =)

Again, any time, credit where it's due!

--Lee

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks
    We're capable of just about anything you can think of, it's just a matter of whether you can make it interesting enough for someone to want to do it. WoW signatures are a good artistic outlet because the models are a base that you can create art on top of. Non-wow related sigs are often just pictures that someone else made and that we're asked to crop to the right size; maybe stick a border on it and add a couple filters or something. Not exactly the most enticing of prospects. I don't mean to imply that that's what you would ask for, of course. But yeah, you're certainly free to ask for anything. Worst that can happen is no one picks it up.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Thanks

Some do, i've seen a few LoL sigs done and random vectored images.

Edit: LOL ^ 1 min late D:

PM request:

Signature and avatar:

Wallpaper:

I was more or less given a free hand with this, so it stands to reason it would end up pink!
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-02-20 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Linked to a slightly changed version of the wallpaper.
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted

I was more or less given a free hand with this, so it stands to reason it would end up pink!
    That background is incredible!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaemtrn View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: My own nickname which is: Skaemt. Then I would also like to have my guild name which is: Winds of Creation.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Skaemt/simple
    Gear set: My current transmog which is the Priest Tier 10 Sanctified Heroic from Icecrown Citadel with the Helm from Kel'thuzad inside Naxxramas Tier 7: Heroes' Circlet of Faith. I would love to see my Tabard of the Lightbringer too if it's possible.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Yes, I would like to see it casting, basically just like the armory version.
    General colour scheme: So it fit a Shadowpriest. Probably with a dark/purple enviroment.
    Any extras: I would love to see my Tabard of the Lightbringer too if it's possible as I mentioned.
    Contact: It would be awesome if you could mail me the picture on my email: Mplfc4032@hotmail or just send me a PM here.
    I'd like to claim this one, although it might be a few days before I get it done.
    ----------
    PMR:

We have some great artists here. Hope someone picks mine up. If it doesnt sound like it will work let me know and I can change some stuff around

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I'd like to claim this one, although it might be a few days before I get it done.
    ----------
    PMR:
    Aww yeah! I knew you could pull an awesome troll sig off
    Thank you very much, i love it! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Aww yeah! I knew you could pull an awesome troll sig off
    Thank you very much, i love it! <3
    I'm glad you like it...I'm still not sure about those male trolls. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    That background is incredible!
    Thank you!

Love that troll sig, Riv

Anyway - I decided to make a second signature for my last wallpaper victim - just for choice:

Poor requester is in danger of being drowned in images!
    Requests CLOSED